Welcome to Gaia! ::

izuki hatake's Girlfriend

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
User ImageLilly looked at him and shook her head. "Lucius more angels would die if there is no oxygen. Not everyone is as talented as me in magic." She told him. She then listened to him. She didn't like it when he reminded her. "You don't need to remind me brother I'm fully aware." She told him. She walked out of the room without even being dismissed. She walked to the edge and just walked off of it and let herself fall. She planed to stop her landing at the last second. Her staff appeared in her hands. This was one of the only way she could get the haunting images of her parents death out of her head. She had been there and had witnessed their death unlike her brother.

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Kayor~ After being dismissed, he left and followed Lilly. He fell to the ground but used his wings to slow his fall. He descended and landed softly. About a mile away was a large building which was set up as a fortress. The device was inside.

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
User ImageLilly extended her wings at the very last second before hitting the ground. She was already off to the compound before Kayor even landed. She had gotten down faster since she had used her wings to the last second so there had been less air resistance. She knocked on the building door. The images were still in her head unfortunately. It hadn't done the trick this time to her dismay.

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Kayor~ He flew up to Lilly as she knocked on the door. He could tell she was still suffering from the visions. To help her with this, he pulled her close to him. He then brushed his wings against hers. "You don't have to worry... You still have me." He did what he could to comfort her from the images in her head.

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
User ImageLilly felt him pull her close to him. She looked up at him as she felt his wings. She tried to get them out of her head. She then nodded and smiled softly. "Thank you Kayor........" she said to him. She never told Lucius about visions of her parents death she gets in her head. She didn't even know if he knew she had witnessed their death.

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Kayor~ Within moments, the doors opened and he lead Lilly inside. He hoped to take the time to help her deal with it while they were on the job. He also saw this as an opportunity to get even closer to her.

Back at the camp.

Hiro~ He practiced with his gun. He seemed to have a good aim but he would have a tendency to hesitate when shooting. Jordan soon came back with the research notes.

Jordan~ He sat down. "I managed to get a look at these notes... From what I can tell, the Nephilim undergoing these tests could perform magic. It seems to be controlled by emotion, or rather, certain kinds of emotions. It took them a long while to uncover this... Sadly, many earlier tests ended in failure and many of the test subjects didn't survive."

Hiro~ "Ummm.... How so?"

Jordan~ "They believed Magic needed a source of energy in order to work... They tried electricity, fire, heck at one time, they were so desperate that they tried to infuse nuclear energy into one of their subjects and we all know how well that works... One subject tried so hard he used up nearly all of his life force in seconds." Hiro asked what he meant by that. "The subject turned 90 years old from forcefully using one spell, he died from heart failure shortly after."

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
User ImageDusk looked at Jordan. "They seriously did all that crap.......... It doesn't have to even off of life force." She walked to her room and came back and plunked something in front of the two of them. It two magic books one from angels and one from demons. I had gotten these off of some that I killed. "I figured they might be useful at some point of time. I wasn't sure if we could use magic or not so I never really mentioned it. I have them memorized to be honest. It's hard not to when you have photographic memory really. Yes that was how I was able to beat you at any game that involves memory Jordan." She said grinning at the last part really.

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Jordan~ He frowned. "Half the time you were reading my mind FYI." He then took hold of the books. He opened them and groaned. "I guess you can read Latin as well." He looked at the text. "Others would call this gibberish."

Hiro~ He took hold of the book and examined some of its pages. ".... Just tap into your power. It'll do the rest."

Jordan~ "Wait how..... Whoa." For a moment, he could read it. He started to tap into his power and he could now understand it. "This is spooky."

Hiro~ "This coming from you?" He gave an odd look.

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
User Image"I only read your mind when we are playing poker. You really need to learn to shield your mind if you don't want me calling you out on your bluffs anymore Jordan." She told him. "I keep forgetting that the high school I went was one of the few that offers Latin. I took that for my foreign language credits for my diploma. I write in all the time to just to drive people crazy." She didn't need to look at the books having again memorized them.

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hiro~ "You're lucky. Back at the academy, I had to learn English. It was a nightmare." He sighed. He kept reading the book. After a while, he learned of one spell. He decided to give it a try. He stood up and concentrated. "In the angelic book of spells, there's one form of magic that allows one to conjure sharp winds. It said something about feelings of freedom." He asked for some clarification as to what that meant.

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
User Image"What English not your main language?" She asked him she thought about how to say this really. "The opposite of being trapped in a small place like say a jail cell." She told him. It was the best she could really put it. She looked at Jordan to see if he would like to try and explain it.

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Jordan~ "Basically what she said. Imagine you with nothing holding you back. No attachments, no heavy weighing thoughts, just you and what you want to do."

Hiro~ He looked back and Dusk. "I was born and raised in Japan Dusk-Chan. This is my main language." He spoke to her in Japanese, hopefully this helped her understand. He then closed his eyes and concentrated. His thoughts of freedom caused a breeze to swirl around his hand.

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
User ImageDusk listened to the two of them. "Well you haver never told me that before Hiro. I grew up in America so English is my native tongue." She told hi honestly. She saw the wind in his hand and clapped. "You did it Hiro. Your turn now Jordan. Pick out a spell from your demon spell book." She told him.

((It would be funny if Jordan summoned a demon or just an imp using the spell book XD ))

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
((Maybe not like that, you'll see.))

Jordan~ He then walked forward and concentrated. "Come on." He closed hie eyes tightly and clenched his hand. However, a black aura started to surround his eyes. He opened them and gasped in amazement. "Whoa, I can see everything." Hiro asked what he meant. "I can see through wall... This must be some kind of x-ray vision. I can see why soulhunters favor this spell." He looked at Dusk, stared for a few seconds then immediately turned around shaking his head.

Hiro~ He was confused. "What happened?"

Jordan~ "It works well... Maybe a bit too well." 'Dammit stop thinking about them, she's only 21.' He thought to himself. He tried to drown out his thoughts by looking at something else... Unfortunately, he found himself gazing into one of the lavatories, it was occupied. He gagged with disgust and closed his eyes tight. Unfortunately, he screamed loudly and curled into a ball. Hiro asked what was going on. "I saw something you should never see... And as insult to injury, I think I can see through my eyelids."

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
User ImageDusk's face went red knowing very well what he had seen. She grabbed the research notes and rolled them up. She then stared chasing him around with it trying to hit. "Turn off that spell now Jordan. I will murder if you don't. Don't you dare look at me with that spell on again. You pervert. You are only allowed to look at males with the spell you hear me." She yelled.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff