Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hiro~ Outside of Kayor's summer home, he made his way to the front door. In his arms was his son Masashi. He really had grown up over the past 10 years.

izuki hatake's Girlfriend

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
gosmos88

Inside he would hear Dusk yelling. "Get off the ceiling you holigians. I doubt Kayor wants handprints and finger prints up there.

Iris was next to him and laughed at what she heard.

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hiro heard more yelling. He heard two young girls laughing the whole time, he also heard Dharkom trying to get hold of them.

Hiro~ He gave a happy sigh. "They sure grow up so fast." He lead Iris to the door and he knocked on it. A young angel boy opened the door for them. "Hello Lucius."

Kayor named his son after Lilly's brother. "Hi... Mom, Dad, Uncle Hiro and Aunt Iris are here!"

Kayor~ He showed up at the door, he still looked liked how he was 10 years ago. "Welcome." He went over to Iris and hugged her. "How are you doing sis?"

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
gosmos88

"Poor Dusk must have her hands full." Iris stated. She Lucius answer the door. She grabbed him and pulled him into a hug. "Muhahaha I have capture you now." She said smiling. She saw Kayor come along and let Lucius go and hugged her brother. "I'm doing great. Thanks for asking."

Dusk could be seen further in the house dragging something wrapped up in a net. It appeared reapers stopped aging at a certain point. So she was the same.

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
The reapers were not as menacing as Dusk once was, they still appeared to be two cute young girls.

Hiro~ He noticed Dusk. He chuckled. He then looked at her two daughters. "Still the little trouble makers I see."

Their names were Emma and Jenny. The both of them giggled.

Dharkom~ He went over to Dusk, he tried to catch his breath. "I swear, they're getting faster every day."

Kayor~ He let go and looked down. He placed his hand on Iris' stomach. She seemed to be five months pregnant. "How's the little one."

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
gosmos88

Dusk had Jenny in the net she was dragging. "Why do you think I use the net launcher on them now. They are little speed demons." She then looked at Hiro. "They might get faster than you one day Hiro." She laughed. She took Jenny out of the net and handed her to Dharkom. "Just tickle her and Emma will try and rescue her."

"Wanting to come out. She wants to meet her older brother." Iris said being silly.

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Kayor~ He smiled. "Hey Hiro, how does it feel like being a parent now?"

Hiro~ "It's one of the greatest experiences I ever had in my life." He walked over to Kayor and showed him their son. "You should have seen Iris when she first held him. She broke into tears in seconds."

Dharkom~ He held Emma. "I'd love to, but we still need to get preparations ready. Darren should be arriving any minute now." Hiro nodded. He let Jenny out too. "Could the two of you help out your cousins outside." They both nodded and ran off.

Meanwhile outside, Anna was outside with Markos, they and their three children were setting up chairs outside. They consisted of two boys and one girl. Anna also appeared to be six to seven months pregnant. From the looks of it, she would be having her fourth child really soon.

In the kitchen. "Mother!" A young angel girl named Rachel with gold hair ran over to Lilly. "The table is all set, Aurora is setting up the streamers right now."

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
gosmos88

"So what if I did. He is so handsome like his father." Iris said smiling.

"Yes relaased them unto their Aunt. She is the reason they are such trouble makers int he first place. I am slowly teaching her children the same. Revenge will be sweet." Dusk crackled evilily. Sht ehn looked at Hiro. "If you want you can put your son over with Rina and her second litter of puppies. Her first litter is around the house as well though they are grown."

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hiro~ "They always did like to play with Masashi." He went to one side of the room. He saw Rina nursing her new liter of pups, her other pups were now older. They were happy to see Hiro. He knelt down and set Masashi next to them. "Can you look after him for a while, we need to help around the house." The hounds raised their heads up as if saluting. Each of them had either a scarf or a bow in their fur, this was Dusk's way of telling them apart. Masashi cooed as he reach over for one of them and giggled when he felt fur on his hands.

Rachel~ She was on her way to the kitchen until she noticed Iris. "Aunt Iris." She ran over to her and hugged her. She then eyes her stomach and she placed her hand on it. "... I can feel that she's dreaming." She smiled. "Do you know when she'll be able to come out?" She was eager to meet her new cousin.

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
gosmos88

Iris smiled at Rachael. "It's hard to say Rachael but I bet she wants to meet you too. Your going spoil her aren't you like you and your siblings spoil Masashi aren't you." She said grinning.

Lilly was in the kitchen cooking. She couldn't even leave the kitchen with all the dishes that needed to be made.

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Rachel~ "Not really. We just want to be able to play with her, that's all."

Hiro~ He patted Rachel's head. "I'm sure she would love that." Rachel hugged him for that.

Kayor~ "That reminds me... Hiro. Did you... Ummm... Convert?"

Hiro~ "Almost.... I thought of turning into an angel like Iris, but I realized that I am fine no matter what I am... All I asked was for an angel's lifespan."

Kayor~ "Still no different from what you were before." Hiro nodded in agreement.

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
gosmos88

"Besides he already has wings Kayor though he keeps him tattoo form most of the time like me. Oh and Masashi let out his wings for the first time yesterday. They were so cute and adorable." Iris said smiling.

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Kayor~ "Awww... I wish I was there."

Hiro~ "It's alright, I can show you some pictures if you like."

Anna~ She stepped inside. "The lawn is all set." She noticed Iris. She wanted to hug her but it would be hard doing so.

Hiro~ "Hi Anna... You're looking swell."

Anna~ She giggled. "Thanks." She seemed to be showing off her baby weight. "Hiro, Kayor, would you mind keeping an eye on the kids for me." She wanted to have a private talk with Iris.

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
gosmos88

"He might let his wings again today Kayor. He was very fascinated with his own wings. He kept trying to turn around to look at them." Iris told him. She saw Anna come over.

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Anna~ She sat down gently. "So you're now onto your second child... Tell me, what was it like the first time." She always enjoyed private gossip with Iris.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff