Welcome to Gaia! ::

izuki hatake's Girlfriend

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
User ImageDusk looked at him when he sat next to her. She then nodded. "Yes I could use a hand...... The lurkers aren't very good for ears due to my hearing." She had been fumbling a bit just trying to clean the blood before he sat next to her. She had flied though her training quite quickly due to knowing to use firearms already since she had been adopted by a solider. She was put to work quite quickly. She had struggled with mind reading trying to not read people's minds. She was okay now at that.

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hiro~ He had a small cotton ball dabbed in water. He gently wiped away any signs of blood in her ears. After a few minutes, he was done. "That should do it."

Jordan~ While Hiro and Dusk were on break, he managed to get in touch with his boss over the radio. He reported that they had one casualty today but now they had enough food to last them at least two weeks. "When's our next supply shipment?"

"We have yet to confirm our next supply run. Please sit tight until further notice... Also, how are Hiro and Dusk?"

Jordan~ "This is nothing new to Dusk, she was prepared for this ahead of time... Hiro was a little spooked, this is one of the few instances in which he had to fight."

"He'll toughen up over time. The way things are now, fear is not an option. I'll allow you to continue your supervision over him. Don't let us down."

Jordan~ "I know." With that, their conversation ended.

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
User ImageDusk held still while he cleaned the blood out of her ears. She had her close and then opened them when he finished. "Thanks Hiro. Man I really hate lurkers they are a wreck on my hearing with they screech. I guess it's no suprised there would be downsides to having heightened senses really."

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hiro~ He started to put away the first aid kit. "I think your heightened senses are amazing. You could hear a gunshot a mile away and hear even the most faintest of sounds." Once it was put away, he sat back down. "All I can do is conjure blue flames and run fast." He believed his abilities were not as good compared to hers.

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
User ImageDusk shook her head. "They aren't as good as you think. Sometimes I get overwhelmed by the sounds and sights. I had to wear sunglasses so the flashlights you guys were using wouldn't blind me in the darkness. There is a reason I avoid crowds and the celebrations everyone has. You are able to defend yourself with your flames and able to dodge attacks. I'm only able to dodge attacks because I know what move they are going to make from reading their mind."

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hiro~ "At least you get to fight enemies at a distance with your sniper rifle. I however have to fight them up close." He knew that Dusk didn't have to feel what her enemies were feeling up close, he felt that it was more convenient for her. He personally does not like fighting, but in a work in utter chaos, there is little choice.

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
User Image"That is simply because I know how really. You could as well if you learned. Though you don't seem to like firearms at all really. You can always throw your fire at your enemy you know. You thought of trying that?" She asked him.

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hiro~ "I have thought of it." He looked down at his hands. "I think the problem is that I get scared when I go into a fight. Many of the other guys say I should man up... One in particular said I should... 'Grow a pair?'" He was still innocent if only a little. He allowed a small blue flame to form in his hand. He played around with it, allowing the flames to shift and change shape. It seemed to help him relax.

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
User ImageDusk wondered if she should tell him what that meant. "When they say grow a pair they are well......... They are talking about your man parts........." She put it that way and see if he would be able to figure it out. "Well you need to find a way to face your fear. Figure out a trick of some sorts to use before you go into a fight."

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hiro~ He shuttered a bit when he was told what that guy meant. His flame dispersed when he shuttered. However, he did agree with her in learning a trick he could use before fighting. He then hugged his knees and went back to playing with his fire.

Jordan~ Within moments, he found Hiro and Dusk. He took a seat. "Glad to see you two are comfortable... Now, Command has yet to give us the date of their next supply drop... I've also heard some nasty rumors." Hiro asked what they were. "Lately we have not been getting a lot of sunlight. A lot of areas overseas are facing the same problem. You can imagine what sort of problems we face with this."

Hiro~ "No solar energy... Shortage of produce from farms... No plants meaning no oxygen."

Jordan~ "Exactly. I made a request for our spies to look into this matter. Hopefully we'll find an answer by tomorrow. "

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
User ImageDusk watched him figure out what it meant. She then saw him play with his fire again. She watched Jordan come over. "Hello Jordan." She then listened to them. "Don't angels and demons need oxygen as well?" She asked.

((My bad. Different charater))

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
((It's okay.))

Jordan~ He gave a sigh. "That's the beauty of magic my friend. You can bend the rules as you see fit and care less for the consequences." He rubbed his head. "Half the time I think they're deliberately do these things just to troll us."

Hiro~ He felt discouraged. "It's an effective plan... You can kill off all the humans, collect their souls and after that, they will be able to focus solely on their war." He actually read study reports during his training though half of it didn't make much sense to him. "How long do you think we have to live?"

Jordan~ "Perhaps a month, maybe more? I'm not entirely sure. Still, we can't lose hope."

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
User ImageDusk wasn't sure what to say to that. "......... Perhaps we could try and learn magic............ or we could find a way so null or void their magic so they can't use it here. Then they would have to worry about having oxygen as well." she said softly. She wondered if her idea would be any good really.

Maxilla Tepes 's Husband

Battle-ready Ace

47,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Jordan~ "That is an excellent idea. We're already infused with angelic and demonic power, so it should be possible for us. Next chance I get, I'll contact command and see if they can offer us research notes." Hiro asked what they needed notes for. "When they started off creating the first of the Nephilim, they underwent tests and examinations. Perhaps there's something in there as to how we can truly harness this power."

Hiro~ He was all for this idea. "Do you think you can get in touch with them?"

Jordan~ "Already on it." He sat up. "I'll be back shortly." He walked off.

Hiro~ His mood seemed to brighten. He started to imagine what kind of power he could gain through this discovery.

Demonic Hellraiser

16,975 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Waffles! 25
  • Festive Eye 50
User ImageDusk was glad that her insight was helpful. She watched him walk off to talk to command. She then looked at Hiro. "So now that problem might be solved."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff