Welcome to Gaia! ::

User ImageUser Image
~Higasaki Lucia~

"My focus is to forget the pain of life. Forget the pain, mock the pain, reduce it. And laugh."

User Image
Lucia watched as Matt cam in quickly to hand Chris a water bottle and pills to give to her then quickly left. It upset her a bit because she was jealous of Amanda. She knew she was here. But why was she feeling that way. It's not like she disliked her or anything. She sighed and took the pills and water from his hand, and drank them down. "Well, still not all of my memories." She spoke. "But, I just wanted to inform you that Matt actually isn't my brother." She said a little scared of how Chris would react knowing that.

Dr. Proto heard a click on the line. 'Did he just hang up?' He thought. 'Ah, he'll call me later.' He thought as he quickly fell back to sleep.
User ImageUser Image
~Amanda Deluca~

"I do it because I can. I can because I want to. I want to because you said I couldn't."

User Image
Amanda watched as Matt hung up the phone abruptly, and walked around the house a bit before sitting beside her. "Aw I missed you." She sighed as she cuddled up against her. "Oh, I don't even want to go to work. I just wanna be with you." She said, and she snuggled her face into his chest. She looked up at Matt. "Oh, I didn't mean to listen in to your conversation, but did I hear you speaking of Lucia having her surgery here? That's very dangerous..." She spoke.
User Image
"Yeah, yeah," he said holding her hand. "I know it is, I just don't want a repeat of last night," he rubbing her hand. "I'll get her to an actual hospital," he said looking over to her. When she said that she wished that she didn't have to go to work, it gave him an idea. "Well, if you lived with me, you wouldn't have to work, and you could spend alot more time with me," he said jokingly. He pulled her in a bit and looked out the window, "I would love to spend the day with you too," he told her pulling her in for a kiss.
User Image
"Well I already figured that," he told her laughing nervously. "I mean, you guys look nothing alike, and he was obviously hiding something," he told her. He gave her the water next and waited for her to finish. "So I guess my next question is," he paused and looked down with embarrassment, "What's your relationship to him?"
User ImageUser Image
~Higasaki Lucia~

"My focus is to forget the pain of life. Forget the pain, mock the pain, reduce it. And laugh."

User Image
Lucia frowned. "I didn't even know. How could you tell?" She asked. Lucia turned her face the window quickly. She then took another sip of the water, then placed the bottle on the table. She stared up at the ceiling, and sighed. 'I must have been the only one to think we were brother and sister...' She thought before turning to Chris as he spoke up. She blushed softly. "I don't know, what business is it to you anyway?" She asked tiny irritation in her voice.

((Hey, I just wanted to inform you that i'm not doing very good right now. Someone who i knew died in a tragic car accident about 5 days ago, while one of my friends just shot his dad, and committed suicide tonight. Don't know how to feel right now..))
User ImageUser Image
~Amanda Deluca~

"I do it because I can. I can because I want to. I want to because you said I couldn't."

User Image
Amanda smiled, and knew he wasn't lying. She could feel his feelings as he spoke. She didn't want another repeat of last night either. "Okay." She nodded, blushing a bit. "Ah, I think the way we are right now it would be best to keep out separate places. Plus, I need to make my own money, and feel like I'm worth something, you know?" She asked. She softly kissed her when he kissed her, and couldn't help but smile in response.
((I'm so sorry hear that, you just do what you have to do and I'll keep you in my prayers.))
User Image
Matt smiled at her, "Well, it's something to think about," he told her. She was right of course, but he was actually thinking about settling down. He pulled her into him, "I know you think I'm moving too fast, but I actually been thinking about it since yesterday." He sat quietly for a second, "So, Lucia got all of her memories back," he told her. "And, I guess I should tell you the truth, we're not really siblings."

User Image
"Well, it's just that, you know," he said falling silent. It was obvious that he was a bit jealous, but she seemed agitated already. "It's nothing," he told her dropping his head. Maybe now wasn't the good time to bring it up, but she did seem rather defensive. Maybe they really did have a thing for each other, then again, Matt was in a relationship with Amanda.
User ImageUser Image
~Higasaki Lucia~

User Image
Lucia sighed. "I'm sorry..." She said softly. "I didn't mean it like that. Honestly, there's nothing between us, so you don't have to worry. He wouldn't like me anyway." She said, trying to make it a bit reassuring for Chris, but what Matt said last night in the tub kept echoing in her mind. She stared at the ceiling, the quickly turned her head in the direction of Chris. She lifted her hand, and placed it on his cheek. She stared at him, the dropped her hand, looking back up at the ceiling and closing her eyes. "I thought you had to go to class, what are you doing here?" She asked, before rubbing her eyes softly.
User ImageUser Image
~Amanda Deluca~

User Image
Amanda smiled at Matt. She knew it was always something she thought about, but now that it was happening, it made her a bit nervous, and almost didn't want it to happen. She rested her head on him when he pulled her in closer. "Her memories back? Are you sure? All of them?" She asked.She was a bit surprised that after those terrible attacks she's been having, that she would have have at least some memories still fuzzy. And when he said the next thing, it started to make her a bit nervous. "B-but you didn't tell me that before.." She stuttered a bit. Amanda took a deep breath and thought for a minute. "But you guys never had feelings for each other though... right?" She asked.
User Image
Matt shook his head, "None at all," he told her. He knew all too well, than to tell her the truth. "Listen Amanda," he said holding her hand and bending down on one knee. "I love you, and only you," he told her. "She's just my co-worker," he added. "I found her a few days ago, technically, and I brought her on my program." he got back up and sat down beside her. "You do trust me, don't you?"

User Image
Chris smiled a bit, "Well, I'd much rather see you than that rag-tagged school," he said. "Is it that much of an inconvenience for me to be here," he asked her cocking his head to the side a bit. He pretended to be hurt and looked away, "I knew it," he said wiping away a false tear. "You'd rather be here alone with Matt," he said before he was hit with a self-realization. Oh my god, two non-related people are living together. He shook it off and grabbed her hand and kissed the back of it. "Oh well, I'm not going to be jealous, I'm pretty confident in my ability to make sure you only have your eyes on me," he said staring into her eyes.
User ImageUser Image
~Amanda Deluca~

User Image
Amanda nodded when he told her to listen, and stared at him as he bent down on one knee. Holding her hand still made her a bit nervous. When he said he loved her, for some odd reason it almost made her want to cry. And when he said co-worker, it honestly sounded a little weird. She watched as Matt sat back down on the couch. "Yes, I trust you very much so." She said giving him a soft smile. All of a sudden, she heard her phone going off. She started rummaging through her purse and grabbed it out. "Oh no.." She said getting up and answering the phone."H-hell-" She wasn't even able to finish before a loud mouthed girl started to yell over the phone. "Yes I know i'm sorry Tori. Yes. well, my car broke down. No i'm okay. Yeah I'm on my way. Ten to fifteen minutes? Alright hun you run the store while i'm gone, sorry again, alright bye." She said, then hanging up the phone and looking over to Matt. "You were stalling me." She said, before walking over to him, and kissing him on the lips. "Alright lets go. Before I get in more trouble." She said, giving a nervous chuckle.
User ImageUser Image
~Higasaki Lucia~

User Image
Lucia agreed that it would be batter to be with a friend then at school, especially that damn school. Those bitches, they'll pay. But not today. She looked over at Chris who started to tease her. "W-what no.." She said softly. "It's not an inconvenience." She said sighing. 'Why's he gotta be a jerk.' She said, sighing and closing her eyes. 'He wants my eyes to only be on him.' "And what if they already are.." She asked, not entirely sure where it would lead.
User Image
"Uh, sure," he said getting up behind her. "Hey, Chris, Lucia, I'll be back in a little bit," he yelled down the hall to them. He reached up and rubbed her shoulders, "I'm sorry for stalling you," he whispered in her ear. "How about I do something for you later to uh, make it up," he said slyly. He took a hold of her hand and locked the door behind them as they left.

User Image
"If that was true," he said leaning in closer to her. He heard Matt call to them that he was living. Wow, he is really irresponsible, he thought to his self. "I might actually try something," he told her. "Wow, that's actually way more embarrassing than I thought," he said chuckling a bit. He gave a more serious look, "But seriously, I want to ask you this now that you're..........you, Lucia, would you please go out with me?"
User ImageUser Image
~Amanda Deluca~

User Image
Amanda waited for Matt to be done with yelling down the hall as she walked over to the door. She smiled. "It's okay." She said, but when he whsipered in her ear she could help but blush a deep red. The first thing that popped in her mind was sex. 'Geez why am i such a perv.' She thought. "Y-yeah sure." She said nervously, walking out the door with him. She made her way down the stairs and into his car, sitting in the passenger seat.
User ImageUser Image
~Higasaki Lucia~

User Image
Lucia was about to say something before Matt called to the two of them that he was leaving. She could hear her heart start to beat a bit louder. She didn't know he was going to leave her alone with Chris. "Try something?" She asked quietly before he chuckled from embarrassing himself. When he asked if she would go out with him, it caught her so off guard that she had to sit up from choking and coughing on her own spit. She grabbed her chest and slowed down her breathing as she still sat up, not wanting to look at Chris' face. She knew she was blushing. But she didn't know what to say. Should she say yes? She had never had a guy ask her out before. Lucia gulped hard. "uhm.." She hummed softly as she thought about it. "I don't know... how." She said, before looking at him.
User Image
Matt got in on the driver side and started it up. He backed the car up and headed to the street. "Hey," he said looking over at her. "What's going on with that blush," he asked her kind of pointing at her face. "It's so adorable," he told her. "So, let's go out to eat tonight, catch a movie, and go back to your place to uh," he cleared his throat. He looked out the window and saw to dogs having sex. For a moment, his and the dog eyes connected and the both seemed to nod to each other. I'm working for the same goal, he thought trying to mentally connect to the dog.

User Image
"So how about we try it," he asked her. When she looked at him, it made his body shiver. Her eyes pierced into his heart. "Lucia, I'm not going to lie, I'm madly love with you," he told her. "From the moment I first seen you, though you didn't see me," he said laughing. "The morning you were heading to school, I saw you in the car beside Matt and you were the most beautiful person I have ever seen," he said. "Ever since I met you, I've dropped a lot of my bad habits, like being a player, but I refuse to try to be a two timer."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff