Gold whore 0.45283018867925 45.3% [ 48 ]
Total Votes:[ 106 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 170 171 172 > >> >>> »|

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jake watched, taking notice of the windows as he scratches his head. He tilts his head as he examines it and raises his eyebrows. "No way..." He took a closer look at the area around her and smiles. "I'll be, she also have abilities as well. She's somehow making vibrations to the area around her and using that to move around. Sort of like Echo-location, but she's actually manipulating it."

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
User Image

"How come I've never seen her at the school?" Destiny asked Jeanette shook her head "not sure maybe her parents didn't die or send her away like the rest of the kids in the school,why don't we go see if she knows about the school in the first place?"Destiny nodded and was about to cross the street until she was stopped by Jeanette who pointed at the girl being harassed by three boys "shouldn't we do something?"Jeanette shook her head "just watch" Destiny watched as the blond girl frowned heavily before starting to use her cane as if it we're a staff not missing a beat or step she stood in the middle of the three boys who we're now on the ground groaning and holding their heads and stomachs.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jake smiles some, shrugging himself as he follows. "Could be a number of reasons." He kept thinking to himself as he stopped and watched, wincing at some of the impacts. Oof..that looked like it hurt... He had to rub his chest abit and shook his head. "That was kinda cool, just like in the comic book I had..before it got ruined." He grumbles as he looks over at the other two. "Should we try to talk to her?"

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
User Image

"We can try"Destiny said as Jeannette was the first to cross the street"Ah um excuse me"Jeannette said to the blind girl before she had the end of the cane pointed at her"your not here to cause me trouble are you,because i may be blind but i can take care of myself"This caused Jeannette to blink in shock until Destiny spoke up"no..No of course not we just...ah how do we explain we know about your powers"When Destiny said they knew about the blond girls powers the blond girl tensed up and gritted her teeth"here to make fun of me about that like all the others I live with in the Group home""whoa hang on why would we make fun of you about that,we have our own powers,I'm Destiny that's Jeannette and that's Jake""penny and what do you mean you have your own powers"Destiny looked at Jake with a unsure frown

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jake was abit surprised, listening and sighing lightly. "No..we won't make fun of you, we all have..gifts..ourselves." He moves up abit and sighs, thinking. "We noticed you have been able to function alot better then anyone with the same impairment. Heck, I can kinda feel it from here." He scratches his head before taking Penny's hand and focuses. "And you helped me..just didn't know till now." He focused on his hand as it shrink down, having her feel it as it started to resemble the same feeling from a human hand to a mouse before changing it back, cursing and rubs his hand after. "Hate isolating morphs..hurts like a mother.."

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
User Image

Penny's eyebrows raised up when she felt a human hand change into that of a mouse"Your that mouse from inside,your a shapeshifter"Penny said sounding surprised before Jeannette spoke up"I control water in any way i want"Penny nodded and looked twords Stephanie"I..uh it's hard to explain"Penny sighed "So what do you expect me to do,i live in this group home because my parents didn't want me and you know I wasn't always blind"penny admitted as she took off her glasses to show green colored eyes.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jake smiles, rubbing his hand still. "I know..it's weird right? Feels weirder when your the one actually doing it." He looks over some at Jeannette and Destiny, thinking to himself. "Sounds like us..we, don't exactly have parents for one reason or another." He looks back over at Penny and smiles, thinking to himself. "Well, we live in a place that not only accepts us, but helps us adjust to these abilities. We were wondering if you ever heard about it. We are always looking for more and love to take them in so they won't have to feel judged."

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
User Image

Penny shook her head eyes unblinking "I haven't...do you really think they'll accept me?"Penny asked with a hopeful smile "I don't see why not and besides anybody messes with you they'll have to deal with me and my Brother Jake"Destiny looked at Jeannette "Brother?" "Like adoptive not blood" Destiny nodded and held her hand out to Penny with a smile knowing Penny could feel the smile from the vibration that she made,Penny took Destiny's hand with hesitation.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jake smiles some at Penny, nodding. "I think so. They are always looking for more people. Some may be abit mean, but trust me, they won't be bugging you with us around." He smiles more when Penny took Destiny's hand, looking over at Destiny and smiles at her. "We should all head back, think the teacher would love to see new faces after today." He adjusts his jacket as he looks around the area, still making sure they were safe from Janis and her friends.

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Shadowbane Kimikaro
User Image
User Image

Destiny nodded at Jake with a smile before starting to walk back to the bus'es with Penny who was tapping her cane around as she walked to feel the vibration to help her walk.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jake smiles as he saw the coast was clear, adjusting his jacket and rubbing his hand still. "Guh..still hurts.." He mumbles to himself once they got back to the bus, looking around to see where the group was or if they were still touring around, yawning. "Forgot..morphing also takes abit of energy out.."

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
User Image

Jeannette looked around and grumbled "They're still touring ugh,lets wait on the bus"Destiny nodded and helped Penny onto the bus then into the seat behind her as Jeannette sat next to her "Then rest Jake i doubt they will be back until later"

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jake groaned once they got to the bus and grumbles, shaking his head and facepalms. "Jeez..guess there are alot of other areas to see then I thought." He mumbles to himself as he let the girls get on first before going in himself, plopping down next to Destiny once again. "Well, guess we can say today has been exciting. Met a new girl, stung those jerks and saved some students. A good day's work."

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
User Image

Destiny smiled at Jake and stretched a bit showing off a scar on her hip"Well why don't you rest until the school comes back?"Jeannette nodded "that's actually a good idea I think we all need a rest after what has happened"

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jake smiles back, stretching his back to make it pop. He did notice the scar on Destiny's hip, but decided to ask later when they were back at the school. "I'll try to. I just don't want to leave ya guys hanging." He smiles some as leans back abit in the seat, resting his head on the seat after and closed his eyes, he just about felt sleep wash right over him once he took a deep breath.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff