Gold whore 0.45283018867925 45.3% [ 48 ]
Total Votes:[ 106 ]
< 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 170 171 172 > >> >>> »|

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jake did feel bad about having to let loose, but was now relieved that everyone was safe. He watched Destiny as he sat down, snorting. <Yeah...it's me...> He heard abit of the applause in the distance, but ignored it as he started to de-morph back into a human as Destiny was hugging her. His bones popping back into place as his body restored, glad that the teachers had made clothes that could handle his ability and was finally able to hug her in return once his arms and hands were normal. He looks over at Jeannette and sighs some. "Before you ask...yes, it still hurts doing that." He looks over at Destiny as he pulls away abit, looking at her and finally noticing how she really looked. It kinda surprised him."Are you hurt?"

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
User Image

Destiny shook her head as she wiped her eyes with the back of her hand "No just scared i almost got killed by the train,thank you for saving me i owe you alot" Destiny said as Jeannette held out Jake's jacket to him "she's pretty shaken up maybe you two should go wait in the gift shop?"Jeannette said before looking around for Janis who went missing.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jake smiles, shaking his head. "Long as your alright is enough for me." He smiles more before reaching out and grabbing his jacket, nodding. "Maybe, might be best though." He looks around the area as he slips his jacket back on. "How are the kids? They alright?" He blinks afew times and mouthed something around, not sure what it was, so he reached in to pull out a small piece of the cloak that tore off in his mouth, spitting alittle on the ground. "Guh...hate it when that happens."

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
User Image

Jeannette turned her head to see Roxy and Anna with a teacher"they're alright now thanks to Destiny that is or should i say James"Destiny wobbled as she got to her feet of course knees we're locked as she stood shaking pretty bad but Destiny shook her head "i...I'll be fine i don't want to miss the field trip" Destiny said with a weak smile before her knees gave out from her and she fell backwards fainting from everything that happened this caused Jeannette to quickly run over and fan her off with the jacket that she took off.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jake nods, smiling as he made sure things were normal on him, checking his skin and eyes as he got up. "That's good, long as they are alright as well." He looks over ad Destiny, helping her up abit and smiles some before she fainted, catching her alongside Jeannette. He sighs some and shakes his head, looking over at Jeannette. "Yeah, think I should take her somewhere to rest till she recovers."

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
User Image

Jeannette looked at Jake and nodded"there should be an nurse's station in the building or you could wait on the bus with her i think the teacher's will understand"Jeannette said crossing her arms as the three of them climbed up the hill.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jake sighed some as he carried her up the hill, thinking to himself. "I didn't see any serious injuries on her other then just small scratches and a bruise." He huffed as he focused, looking around. "Might just take her to the bus, save our seat in the meantime." He smiles some as they got up the hill, looking around again. "Best catch up with the rest, some reason, think we are still missing someone, cause I saw one student less then normal after what happened." He adjusts Destiny in his arms

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
User Image

Jeannette growled "Janis it always has to be her alright i'll catch up to the others and try to find little miss priss so we don't get our asses in trouble,make sure Destiny eats lunch"Jeannette said before running off to get to the others and find Janis.[/color

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jake nods, smiling. "I will." He watches Jeannette and sighs lightly, thinking to himself before adjusting Destiny once again as he made his way all the way back to the bus. He did think about morphing again to help with his strength, but went against it as he held her, making sure he was careful when he climbed back in the bus and carefully places her in the seat before siting down next to her, huffing as he rests his head on the seat.

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
User Image

Destiny groaned in her sleep as she went sideways ending up with her head against Jake's shoulder it seemed Destiny was dreaming because she would bury her face into Jake's neck and grab onto his arm before going back to her head on his shoulder black hair falling on her sleeping face as her lips looked almost as if they we're in a pout as she slept.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jake blinked abit, waking up himself as he felt afew things, looking over and almost jumps when he saw Destiny's head on his shoulder. He watched her for abit, blushing as she continued, wondering what was going through her mind. Wonder whats up?...doesn't look like she's enjoying it either.. He scratches his head with his free hand before looking down, lightly humming a small song. Maybe he was hoping that if she was having a rough dream, it could help, but he wasn't sure himself. He was a shape-shifter, not a mind reader.

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
User Image

Destiny's eyes shot open as she lerched forward she was breathing heavily as her forehead was drenched in sweat Destiny looked around and sighed when she saw Jake before putting her face in her hands as she leaned forward.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jake jumps abit when she woke up, looking over at her and raising an eyebrow. "Hey, you alright?" He sits up as he watches her, raising an eyebrow as he leans in abit and lightly places his hand on her shoulder. "Hey..everything okay?" he was worried as he leans in abit to use his sleeve to wipe some of the sweat off her forehead.

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
User Image

Destiny sighed sitting up again "nightmare been having them from child hood it's nothing you should worry about" Destiny said with a soft smile before looking out the window of the bus deep in thought now "How did you and Janis meet?"Destiny asked putting her hand on the bus window.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jake raised an eyebrow, looking abit worried. "Nightmares?.." He wanted to ask, but was stopped when Destiny asked, sighing some as he looks out the window, rubbing his chin as he thinks back. "Eh..just..met her one day. She wasn't like how she is now. She was alot nicer..alot sweeter. But, despite everything, she's as she is now." He sighs as he thinks back, muttering. "And even though she hung onto me before, just feels like I ain't connecting like it should have been normal." He rubs one side of his face, thinking. "Heck..haven't really kissed either."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff