< 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 170 171 172 > >> >>> »|

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
User Image

Destiny turned her head and looked at Jake blinking"R..really because to be honest i would have thought you would have.At least i'm not the only one who hasn't been kissed"Destiny went back to looking out the window before witnessing Janis and three boys walking away from the rest of the group this caused her to narrow her eyes and get up from where she was sitting "I'll be right back something seems off"Destiny then walked off the bus and followed silently after Janis and the two guys.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jake nods abit, sighing. "I know..hard to believe huh?" He looks over at Destiny and half smiles, shrugging some before blinking afew times, not sure what she saw. "Um..sure." He scoots over to let her off before looking out the window himself, catching a glimpse of what she was following and snorts. "Hell..." He thinks to himself and decides to follow himself, tugging off his jacket and leaving it on the seat as he decides to follow Destiny, keeping mind to stay quiet.

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
User Image

Destiny looked at Jake as they followed Janis and her friends only to be snuck up from behind on from Jeannette causing Destiny to let out a scream that was very quickly stopped by Jeannette's hand"it's me Destiny don't scream"Jeannette said quietly making Destiny sigh softly "What's going on with Janis and her friends?" Jeannette shrugged "all i do know is I'm gonna shove my foot so far up her a** she'll be making shoes when she talks" Destiny raised her eyebrow at Jeannette's words before turning seeing Jeannette black,blue and bruised Causing Destiny to gasp "little b***h sent her friends on me when i went to retrieve her so they decided to attack me,stole my necklace that Jake gave me for my 9th birthday "Destiny growled quietly while the three of them followed,Jeannette and Destiny pushed themselves against the wall and watched as the three of them went into a building after showing them a card "Something's seriously not right here but how are we gonna find out what?"Destiny took a breath as she closed her eyes"James i need you"Destiny's eyes shot open only to show whites as James traveled into the building some time went on and James came out the building controlling a person holding onto Jeannette's necklace that was before the person chucked it twords the three and landed at Jeannette's feet as Destiny came back with a sigh "James couldn't get any information he did manage to get your necklace back Jeannette just don't ask me to do that again,it takes alot out of me"Destiny saw Jeannette point at her nose Destiny touched her nose and looked at her fingers seeing blood "nose bleed Normal when i let James take over"

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jake had done his best to follow, but of course was caught and followed alongside Destiny. He sighs as presses himself against a wall, listening and just about growled as he saw the damages on Jeannette and hearing what was taken just made him madder. He just stood quiet and watched, thinking to himself as he looks around before getting an idea. "I think I can find out..just..you two get to safety. Don't want you two caught." He sighs as he focused, already having grey fur starting to grow as his nose grew, fusing with his mouth. "ThIs is gOINg to huRT..." He was able to say as he shrank, growing smaller till he was a small field mouse. <Now you two go! I'll catch up!> He quickly ran towards where he saw the others go, using the abilities of a mouse to find hiding place to listen in and find the best spot to see.

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Janis with her two friends all sat around a table before Janis slammed her hands on the table "Alright we need to figure out how to get Destiny out of the picture" the two guys looked at Janis "What about bubble girl" Janis gave the blond boy a look and shook her head "Nobody cares about her Joshua" Joshua rolled his eyes and crossed his arms before looking to Matthew "Did you see what Destiny looks like hot damn i wouldn't mind being in a dark room with her" Janis smiled and clapped her hands "Matthew your a genius,lets talk in another room to many people around to discuss things here" Janis got up and walked into a man wearing a black suit who nodded and showed her plus Matthew and Joshua into the other room.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jake was listening in, taking note of the others in the room with Janis. Of course...the dimwits... He wished he had turned into a hornet instead as he heard Matthew, taking note on who was who before watching them go. He quickly climbed down to follow, staying well hidden from sight as he also wished he had some way of relaying the information, but decided to remember to the best of his abilities as he followed. He pressed against the wall as he snuck into the other room, already thinking about another form to take should things get hairy for him.

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Once in the other room Janis Matthew and Joshua all sat down as a blond girl with pink streaks served the three drinks and turned leaving the room "Alright now that she left the room,lets discuss the plan" Janis said as she took a sip of her iced tea Matthew grinned and spoke "Well what i want to do with Destiny is" But before Matthew could finish his sentence she screamed and jumped onto the chair pointing "it's a mouse kill it!" Matthew and Joshua both dove for the mouse only to be pushed back by air "it's just a harmless Mouse it's more scared of you then your scared of it" the blond girl from before picked up the mouse in her hands "it's harmless your just a baby Janis" The girl turned and walked out of the room causing Janis to growl "Come on little guy lets get you out of harms way" the blond girl said to the mouse as she went outside and set it down on the sidewalk with a smile "Now go on don't get killed by any cat and please don't come back inside i don't want Janis or her two idiot friends hurting you" the blond girl turned and went back inside closing the door behind her as Jeannette and Destiny watched from behind a car from across the street.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jake did his best to hide, but upon discovery he was ready to bolt before being picked up. Wait-wha?..He blinked afew times as he looks at the blonde girl ,of course acting the part of a mouse before he was taken back outside. Damn it!.. He curses to himself as he focused on another form, shrinking smaller to form a fly before flying up and trying to get back inside for more information. He had to know what was being planned if Destiny was involved.

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Matthew shook his head and sat back down taking a swig of his drink "Alright lets try this again My plan is I get to know Destiny make her seem like I actually care once i get her trust i'll ask her out then while at the dance I'll humiliate her and make it so she leaves" Janis thought about it 'Hmm but what about Bubble girl you dolt she'll get in the way" Joshua thought for a moment "We'll the dance isn't for a long while we'll figure it out as the time comes" Janis nodded and finished her drink with a sigh "We should get back to the bus before the teachers freak out" the two boys nodded and finished their drinks before the three got up and started walking out of the club Pushing the blond girl from before a bit making her stumble.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jake was furious as he listened, already giving a death glare, even though he was a fly, at the three. Those rotten.... He started to focus on a third form, growing abit bigger, growing longer wings and a stinger, becoming a hornet. He looked over at the three and focused on the Hornet's instincts, attracting a small group of them before flying off the wall and zoomed in. He focused hard as he took aim and decided to go after Matthew first while the smaller group went for the other two, stinging him hard on the back of the neck before moving around to Janis to sting her on the neck and once more before moving to Joshua to sting his cheek, steering up the swarm. Revenge is a dish best served stung... He thought as he continued.

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
"ow what the hell!" Janis screamed as she slapped the back of her neck while the two boys slapped the part where they got stung "seems like you got stung a bee or hornet must of gotten in somehow and you must of pissed it off,you might wanna get that looked at because it's gonna get swollen like a b***h" the blond girl said as she clocked out and walked out of the club ahead of the three who we're rubbing the stung parts of their body.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jake just kept flying around, stinging the three on different parts to make sure it was noticeable before sensing the small group of Hornets. He flew off as the small group came in for their attack, flying back over to Destiny and Jeannette, making sure he was well hidden as well as he morphed back into a human, taking a deep breath in both relief that he was out of a bug form, and trying to control the rage he had bottled up. "Destiny..that fear of that 'Carrie' moment...think they are planning it." He peeks out and notes over to Matthew and Joshua. "That one, Matthew plans to pretend he cares about you as the dance draws closer, ask you out to the dance and embarrass you on stage..they are planning something for you too Jeannette, but not sure what.."

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
User Image

Destiny's eyes went wide "I knew it i told you!" Destiny said sounding incredibly fearful now as she hugged herself shaking slightly Jeanette growled "They can try,did you do that Hornet attack on the three?"When she saw Jake nod she snickered "Good choice but who was that blond girl who helped you when you we're in mouse form because she left before the hornet attack happened""She was wearing a blind fold over her eyes but she could still walk around like it wasn't covering her eyes...Something's off about her i can sense that"

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jake snorts some, thinking back. "They won't. Since now we know, we can get them back. Ten fold." He moves over some and places his hand on Destiny's shoulder to calm her down abit. "Think it's safe to say that me and Janis are through.." He grumbles some as he leans back, thinking to himself before looking over at them again. "I know, would have done bee, but..that would be bad for me as well." He grumbles more as he looks over to where the blonde girl went. "Maybe she has heightened senses? It's not impossible for someone blind to still function without sight."

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
User Image

Destiny looked at Jake when he put his hand on her shoulder she then looked where the blond girl went and blinked as she watched her come back around the corner but this time with a walking cane and sunglasses on this caused Destiny to gasp"she's blind" Jeanette blinked in surprise the two girls watched the blond girl quietly but as she walked the objects she walked by shook with some unseen force."Do you two see that or am i going nuts?She asked pointing to the windows she waked by as they wiggled.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff