No 0.15094339622642 15.1% [ 16 ]
Gold whore 0.45283018867925 45.3% [ 48 ]
Total Votes:[ 106 ]

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Kai looked back over at Su-lin, chuckling and kissed her cheek. "It's extremely popular in Japan. One for every year for forty-five years. So..it'll be interesting to see what they want me to do." He blinks abit as he looks back at his phone. "Maybe dress up again. Oh boy...haven't put on my alter-ego's stuff in awhile." Tobias smiled as he sat next to her. <You were almost struck? Jeez...to me it was something I slept in while I was...a captive and escaped when I was little.> He shuttered thinking back to his younger days. <Before I learned how I can teleport to my current extent.>

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Some time had passed from the horrible case of the murdered children and Destiny going animal on the murderers son,they were currently on Kai's private plane headed back to Japan,Kitty who was sitting alone at the moment due to James going to check on Destiny who requested to sit alone until she asked someone to sit next to her had headphones on listening to a song in italian called Stero love (( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctYzXwjoTtk )) while staring out the window of the plane. Yuki on the other hand was hyperventlating into a paper bag she didn't want to go back to Japan for fear of running into her kidnappers from long ago and her parents,she did however know her room was the same as from when she was sold all of her stuffed animals were still in her locked room and she wanted them back.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
On the plane, practicing as he sat next to Su-lin, Kai was looking over what appeared to be a script to the song he was going to sing, having to have listen to the original afew times to get how the pacing was. He snorted as he flubbed a line and rubbed his face. "Man..don't think I've sang a song like this in a long while." He cleared his throat some as he got himself a bottle of water. He looked over some at Yuki, smiling and shook his head abit as he reached over the seat to lightly rest his hand on her shoulder. "Hey..don't worry, your with us now." James was doing his best to move over towards the back where Destiny was, having been keeping an eye on her since the incident. He still wasn't use to moving around on a plane, grumbling as he almost fell over trying to Destiny.

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Su-lin smirked some hearing Kai "I have a feeling you'll do just fine Kai" she then looked over at Yki and nodded "Yeah don't worry we'll be behind your back when you choose to get your things back,and if they try anything they'll get the claws" with that Su-lin morphed her hand into a panda claw with sharp claws that glinted from the lightning. Destiny who had her arms wrapped around her knees with her face burried into them had headphones on listening to a song called Nightmare (( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5U7bCSZ4NBA )) causeing her to tear up.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Kai smiled some as he looked over at Su-lin, shaking his head some before looking back over at Yuki. "And beside, I doubt they will want to try anything after what happened." He leaned back as he looked back at the script, starting back from the top to try and get it down. James grumbled as he stumbled afew times, having to hold onto anything to keep his balance as he looked ahead, noticing Destiny. He had to admit, he was worried since he wasn't liking the feedback he was getting. Even Jake and the others noticed something off. He huffed as he made his way to a seat so he wouldn't fall over again. "Destiny? Hey..you alright?"

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Yuki smiled at her brother and sister in law and nodded "wonder how Danyelle is" Yuki asked stretching a bit, Destiny opened her eyes quickly and looked up slowly bottoms of her eyes black from lack of sleep tears in the corners of her eyes pushing pause on her music player she slid her headphones to her neck and spoke "What was that James I didn't hear you with my muisc on" Destiny said with a tired smile.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Kai stopped some, looking over abit before smiling. "She seems alright. I am apparently her small break from some of the other 'stars' she manages. Some are nice, others not so much. But she's the one that set up the whole trip. Though we will have to be ready to big crowds, so once we land, we're going to land in a different spot on the airport and ride the back way out, away from cameras to where we'll be sleeping." James tilted his head some, raising an eyebrow as he was able to get a good look at Destiny, sighing lightly after. "Alright..I have to ask. What is wrong? You look so tired and Jake was getting worried about you. And don't say your fine either.." He grumbled as he tapped his forehead. "I am connected to you in more ways then one. I know when there is something wrong here."

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Destiny sighed as she looked out the window of the plane "Nightmares...I've been having them for a while now about the kids,purple guy...and people decideing the make new animatronics..it's hard for me to get a good nights rest anymore,i try to shut off my brain but it never works" Destiny explained to James. Yuki nodded "Sounds like she's been busy,did you ever ask her why she decided to go into this as a carreer?"

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
James moved over to sit down next to her, thinking to himself. "That does explain the resonance afew times.." He grumbled afew things as he rubbed his head. "But that's over now. You have to let it go. Everything has been put back to normal. Those things aren't going to hurt you anymore." Kai shrugged abit as he leaned back. "I'm not sure why anyone would really...I guess there is something to say about managing someone that is famous for bragging rights...but then again..I don't know. Still a wonder how I was picked out."

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Destiny shook her head "You don't know that for sure James...we don't know whats going to happen tomorrow or a week from now..." Destiny said running a hair through her hair that was slowly starting to gray some. Yuki blinked "do you think she'll remember me,I mean I was quite little before I was taken..." Yuki asked as she heard the younger kids singing along with a kid friendly cartoon causing her to smile.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
James sighed, shaking his head some. "Well..what I do know that it is over. What we saw..what we faced...it's over. It's been awhile and it's time to try and relax." He looked up some at her hair, scratching his head. "At least try to get some sleep. You really need it." Kai smiled some, thinking back as he checked his phone. "I think so. She did help us find you after I ran into you that one day." He smiled more as he rubbed his chin. "I think I need to get her something for that."

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Destiny looked at james with a unsure look on her face but sighed and nodded "fine i'll try to get some sleep" Destiny leaned over and started diggung through her bag for her pillow and blanket. Yuki smiled hearing that she helped kai and the others find her then started to think about a gift idea.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
James smiled some."It's worth trying..you do need it." He looked over some, thinking to himself. "I'll let you try to get some sleep.You know if you need anything. You can call any one of us." He smiled some as he did his own best to help her with the items. Kai smiled some as he thought to himself. "Hrm..I know a break from everything would be good for her. Since dealing with different people must take alot on a daily basis."

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Destiny nodded at James "I know thanks for helping me bro" Destiny said as she put the pillow behind her head and the eye mask over her eyes and as soon as the mask was on she instantly fell asleep. "Well why don't we treat her to that Hot spring and hotel for a spa day?" Yuki sugjested stretching a bit before looking over to Natasha who was passed out in her seat drooling causing her to silently giggle.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jame smiled some as he watched, shaking his head after and took the blanket. He made sure she was covered up before making his way back down the jet, stumbling as he did before finally getting to Kitty, stumbling into the seat and huffed after, blowing abit of hair from his face before looking over. "Heh..had to check on Destiny. Have..I missed anything while I was back there?" He grumbled some as he did his best to fix his shirt and hair. Kai blinked afew times and smiled, rubbing his chin. "That..doesn't sound like a bad idea. And it is away from the city, so she won't be getting the city sounds as she is trying to relax."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff