No 0.15094339622642 15.1% [ 16 ]
Gold whore 0.45283018867925 45.3% [ 48 ]
Total Votes:[ 106 ]

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Destiny smiled at Jake and took his hand into her's before all of them took Off with Kitty carrying James as they ran through the rain Athena couldn't help but to turn her head and see the police rush into the building. Once back at the school Athena,Apollo,Pua and Kimmy we're in the nurses station getting patched up while Destiny was sitting on the couch in the rec room with a blanket wrapped around her a mug of Hot chocolate in her hands and her stuffed animals next to her.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jake smiled back, taking her hand and held onto her before taking off, glad there was rain now to help get rid of the blood. James was still somewhat out, able to once again feel the rain hitting him, but was still tired. Back at the school, Jake was drying himself off, glad to have some dry clothes as he went into the rec room, smiling to see Destiny and moved over to sit next to her. "Hey..how do ya feel?" James was laying down in a bed in the nurses station, having an ice pack on his forehead and a tissue in his nose due to the nose bleed, groaning lightly as he was awake, but he really was hating the feeling of being sore everywhere.

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
"A bit relived that the kids I used to know's spirits are now free,but at the same time sad because I couldn't do something more to honor them..And I'm still quite concerned about what I turned into from what Usagi told me."Destiny admitted looking into the Mug worriedly. Kitty walked to the nurses station and knocked "Can I come in?" She asked Causing Danielle to turn and nod "of course dear,everyone is in the same room and they will be just fine after a bit." Kitty nodded and walked into the room seeing everyone resting she walked over to James and sat down next to his bed "hey how you feeling?" She asked with a smile.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jake sighed some as he looks over at her, moving to rest his hand on her. "It did scare us. It was like, it wasn't you. But I think if we talk to your mother about it, maybe she might know afew things about it." He smiled as he leaned in some to rest his head on hers lightly. "But not now, just relax and what you did back there seemed far more then anything those spirits would have ever wanted." James was half asleep before hearing Kitty's voice and looked over to where she sat, wincing slightly as he closed his eyes. "Like as if a train ran me over..." He grumbled as he opened his eyes some, smiling back at her as he removed the ice pack. "What about you? You didn't get hurt from that, did you?"

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Destiny nodded "it didn't feel like me either I wasn't even able to stop myself,the feeling of anger overwhelmed me then I just blacked out." Destiny shook her head "I just god...I need to do something to make myself feel better about those kids,I need to let others know not just our group but people outside of the group..but I don't know how" Destiny sighed before finishing her hot chocolate,setting down the mug she stood up "I'm gonna be in my room if you need me,I need to rest after all this" Kitty shook her head "I'm glad everyone's going to be OK including you,I wanted to come in here and check on you I know how much going back into Destiny's mind and body hurts you and puts a strain on your body.For now you need to rest and recover" With that Kitty leaned over James and kisses his forehead with a smile "i'll come and check on you in a little bit,just try to rest" with that Kitty turned and walked out of the Nurses station and to where Usagi and the others were. Usagi sat on the couch shaking her head "I can't believe Destiny went like that,I've never in my life seen her like that and we're family."

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jake nodded some, thinking to himself. "Well..we can ask your folks about it if anything. See what they know. It did scare us, thought we lost ya." He looked over at Destiny as he got up, smiling some. "Alright, we'll be here if you need anything." He smiled some as he got up and kissed her cheek before moving over to where Zack and the others were, once again playing cards and Zack once again getting 'strangely lucky' with his hands. "Alright, show'em!" <Sonofa... > James sighed lightly as he rubbed his face. "It's..different. never had to deal with such limitations before." He looked over at Kitty and smiled at her, blinking afew times after she kissed his forehead. He smiled at her after and nodded. "I'll be here." He felt a blush form as she left, smiling as he rested his head. David was busy drawing as he listened, looking over at Usagi before looking back down. "Maybe something triggered in her to do that?"

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
"it's a possibility something triggered her maybe anger,unresolved issues and the memories she remembered."Usagi offered as she brushed her hair worry written across her face.Terra nodded "I know when I get angry which is rare my animalistic side comes out to play,I don't know just a thought." "Maybe we should ask my grandma and grandpa about what happened?" Su-lin suggested.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Kai looked over some at Su-lin and nods, rubbing his chin. "Might be best, they might know alot more then anything we know." David nodded some himself as he drew a picture of what everyone looked like in the room, smiling to himself as he examined it. Max sighed some, thinking back himself. "Yeah...I...still recall what happened when I lost my temper.." He muttered some after, rubbing his arm out of nervousness.

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Destiny who was in her room was laying on her bed forearm covering her eyes with a frown on her face, removing her arm from her eyes she looked up at the ceiling tears forming at the corners of her eyes before rolling over to sob into her pillow,even though she saved the kids from her past she still felt weight on her shoulders like she could of did more then what she did. Su-lin nodded "I think we should ask maybe tomorrow or another day cause right now I'm sure everyone wants to forget this happened" Usagi nodded to what Su-lin said "I know I want to forget" Terra Looked at Max "hey don't forget me You've seen my anger". Kitty who walked away from the nurses station stopped when Nicole stood in front of her "what the hell do you want" Kitty said ears going flat on her head,Nicole smirked "I sure hope your little boyfriend doesn't get worse" Kitty bared her fangs and slammed Nicole into the wall by her throat claws inches from flesh "threaten him again b***h and there will be more then just this" with that Kitty let Nicole drop to the ground and walked away.Passing by Destiny's room she heard Destiny sobbing even through the door causing Kitty's ears to go sideways from the pain in Destiny's cries,Kitty walked to the rec room where everyone was and without a word walked into the room and sat down in an empty seat on the couch with a heavy frown on her face.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jake sighed some as he leaned back as he was dealt in, grabbing his cards some before wincing, rubbing his arm. "Ow..soreness setting in." Kai rubbed his chin as he got his own cards, snorting as he listened and focused some as he rearranged his cards. "Yeah..will admit I got some...odd feedback through that whole ordeal. Head feels like it's still in a vice." He shook his head some as Tobias nodded. <Seems to have had quite an effect on those who are more sensitive like ourselves. I know I have this small ringing in my ear that has yet gone away.> Zack blinks abit as he looks over himself. "Huh, didn't hurt my head." <Maybe cause we're on a different level.> Zack blinks abit as he looks over at Jake. "Means your stupid." "Oh-HEY!" James sighed as he rested his head, looking at the ceiling some, a small twitch of pain in his head making him place his icepack back on before getting an odd feeling. He looked around trying to find the source before he thought back to Destiny, focusing as he closed his eyes to try and check on her.

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Destiny fell asleep from crying so hard even though she was asleep tears were still rolling down her cheeks. Usagi shook her head "What a ******** past month first we find out what it's like to loose our powers then this crap,when can we get a break" Usagi said as she pulled her hair into tight twin tails before looking over to Kitty who seemed spaced out, "Kitty you alright?" usagi asked causing Kitty to look up quickly "huh,oh yeah I'm alright" Kitty said lieing to Usagi while deep down she wasn't alright she felt so bad for putting Destiny through what she went through.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
David looked around some before looking down to draw some more, snorting at the lighting as he seemed frustrated himself as he erased afew lines. "Well, things do balance out, I'm sure we'll get a break soon." He smiled as he looked up from his notebook as Kai sighed some, putting his cards down some as he checked himself. "Hrm?" He looked down as he got his phone as it vibrated, raising an eyebrow as he got a message, tilting his head as he read it. Of course it was in full Japanese, with some odd images as he smiled. "That might be in afew months.." He chuckled as he looked over the message, wanting to make sure he got it right. "Rider cross Rider anniversary, looking for all singers to sing 'The songs of 45 years of justice'. Looks like they took me into consideration for one of them." He smiled as he looked around. "Think this might be the break we're getting. Long as we don't get any more surprises."

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Su-lin looked over at Kai and smirked before smiling "I'll get to see my great grandma" Usagi smiled as well "I hope she's out of the hospital by now" Penny stretched some before jumping a foot in the air hearing a loud crack of thunder,penny laughed some from jumping some.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Kai smiled as he looked over at Su-lin. "Be nice to see your family after everything, maybe have some normality for abit." He looked back at his phone, raising an eyebrow. "Though, I will have to look up what songs they have in mind. I mean, Forty Five years...need to know what they want me to try." He scratched his head some, jumping abit himself at the thunder. Tobias looked over some and snorted, shaking his head. <Hate Thunder.> He couldn't help but snicker at Penny's reaction, putting his cards down to move over by her.

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Su-lin glanced at Kai with a look on her face "Us Normal yeah and i'm the queen of England.Hey don't ask me I've never even heard of Kamen rider" Su-lin said with a slight chuckle,Penny stuck her tongue out at Tobias playfully "i'm alright it was just a sudden crack made me jump" Penny sighed "Also considering that I almost was struck by it when I was a child"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff