Gold whore 0.45283018867925 45.3% [ 48 ]
Total Votes:[ 106 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 170 171 172 > >> >>> »|

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Jeannette stayed silent before she walked away to another part of the store to look at costumes not telling anyone about her recent brake up with a boy she was dating but it was pretty obvious something was bugging Jeannette.Destiny shook her head "it's alright and maybe i mean i could get some of these flashing lights but unless i find a blue dress then ehhh" Usagi looked over at Jake and waved with a smile before going over to the accessories.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Zack raised an eyebrow as he watched Jeannette, scratching the side of his head. "Huh..." He thought to himself while following her. He sighed lightly as he scratches his chin, checking the other costumes. Jake waves back alittle, looking back over at Destiny after. "Well, think there is a fabric store afew doors down." He smiles at her before looking over, blinking abit and smiles as he walks up to a grabs a black bow tie, smiling. "Haha, didn't think I'd find one of these." He checks it to make sure it would fit.

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Jeannette stopped in front of a costume called the broken heart and looked at it with sad eyes and picked it up with a deep frown clutching her hand tightly against the plastic as she gritted her teeth to stop herself from crying.Destiny Smirked as she stood up "it's worth a try I'll meet you back out front of the store" Destiny said before walking out of the Halloween store to go to the fabric store to get her fabric to use.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jake smiles as he watches Destiny and sighs lightly. "Man..she really is something.." He thinks to himself, blushing at the thought and shook his head from it as he looked at the bow tie, taking it and quickly looked around the store for other parts. The idea in his head still fresh as he started picking up a suit along with a toy, keeping it hidden from the others while David followed Usagi, a costume in tow. Zack looked over some to see Jeannette tense up, holding something. He moves over some to see the name of the costume and it didn't take long to register. Oh man... He sighs lightly and carefully, but gently places his hand on her shoulder to give some support, giving it a light squeeze. "Hey..."

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Jeannette turned her head and looked up at Zack tears rolling down her face now "Y...Yeah"Jeannette asked putting the costume away before starting to cry a bit more trying not to be loud as she cried.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Zack sighs lightly, nodding and moves up abit. "Hey, come here..." He thinks to himself and decided to go against his own shyness and lightly turns her around before pulling her into a hug, having to adjust his hat abit so it didn't lightly bump her head as he hugged her. "I'm sorry...and I know, I'm still new to ya but, still..can't stand to see someone like ya crying."

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
"I was a Idiot,i shouldn't of trusted him!" Jeannette said through tears and Zack's chest as she hugged him back as she shook from how hard she was crying,While crying though she gripped onto the back of Zack's shirt "W..Why would he do this to me,i don't understand!" Jeannette said trying to calm down but having a hard time.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Zack held her close and rested his head on hers, thinking to himself. Must have been really close... He snorts lightly and hugs her tighter, thinking. "Sounds like he has no idea what he was losing. Who was this guy? Is he at the school? Or what?" Well, he had to have been...right? He mutters some as he holds her, not even sure if they were being seen, but he didn't really care for it at this point.

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Jeannette nodded "he..he was at the school he sent me a text message braking up with me" Jeannette took a deep breath before calming down she then took out her phone and showed Zack the text looking at their feet sadly.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Zack let go some so she could get her phone, tilting his head. "Wait..he what?" You have got to be kidding me... He raised an eyebrow as he watched her take out the phone and read the textt carefully. Something in him clicked as he made a fist, reading the text himself. "That...slimy...scum sucking...coward...." A small bit of wind started to form as it turned into an orb in his hand. "A...break up text...instead of face to face? That two timing coward! I swear if I find this guy I'll make him eat his own phone!"

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
"yeah well plot twist Zack he's Janis's boyfriend's friend" Jeannette said closing her phone with a heavy sigh before gritting her teeth "I'm alright But i can't find the costume here hmm I'm gonna have to go to the fabric store as well you can come if you want but i doubt you want to shop for fabric"Jeannette then looked over to penny who also rubbed her head in frustration and left "Looks like penny has the same idea why don't you hang out with Jake and get to know the new kids?" Jeannette said with a broken smile before leaving the store herself.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Zack snorts, muttering abit as he diminishes the orb, making a small pop in the process. He looks at Jeannette and smiles alittle after. "Well, sure. But I think I have an idea for mine. Think I found afew things that could help with my idea." He smiles some and nods. "Alright, be careful, I'll catch up after I'm out of here." He watches Jeannette go, sighing lightly as he started looking around, seeing what Jake was grabbing and chuckles, finding afew items himself while David looked over the costume and snorts. "It's not even in blue..."

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
So some time passed and the girls didn't come out of their rooms as they worked on their Halloween costume only to go to class and eat then it was back in their rooms Usagi on the other hand had her costume already ready so she hung out with her brother and David,it was Halloween and Usagi was Wearing her costume waiting with the boys for the girls "Come on girls we don't have all day we still have to go to the haunted house!" "Hold your horses geese" Jeannette said before smirking at Destiny and Penny clearing her throat she turned off the bed room light and opened the door slowly before yelling "exterminate!"and jumping out in front of Usagi scaring her Jeannette was dressed as a female Humanized dalek from Dr who then out came Destiny who was wearing a strapless knee length blue dress styled to look like the tardis she was dressed in matching color and everything she then looked around "Where's penny?" crossing her arms frowning with her eyes closed she opened them again and fear was on her face "Wh...what's behind you!" She said to Jake and Zack who we're dressed up as two of the Dr's regeneration's,when they boys would turn around they would see Penny dressed up as a weeping angel with her hands covering her face head down in all.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
While everyone else was getting the outfits set, Jake and Zack got the suits ready, smiling and taking out the things they had bought. Jake hung out with Destiny more when he could and started to grow abit closer. He heard some yelling as Jake was slipping on the suit while Zack in another room was was just finishing up. He spikes his hair alittle and tosses on the coat and adjusts the tie before stepping out, smiling as he saw the others. "I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time Lord. I'm from the planet Gallifrey in the constellation of Kasterborous. I'm 903 years old, and I'm the man who's gonna save your lives and all six billion people on the planet." Jake smiles as he fixes his own hair and runs out of the door, slowing down as he met up alongside Zack. "So..all of time and space, everything that ever happened or ever will - where do you want to start?" He smiles more before the two look at each other, noticing the otufits. "Nice coat." "Thanks, a famed celebrity gave it to me..bow tie?" "It's cool, bow ties are cool." They look back, tugging out their toy Sonic Screwdrivers and taking aim at Penny.

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Destiny couldn't help but to giggle hard seeing Jake and Zack "well if it isn't my Companion" Destiny said walking up to him crossing her arms as Penny removed her hands and turned with a smile and laugh "How ironic that we'd all dress up as Dr who characters well besides Usagi Alex and David" Jeannette's eye twitched "Danger danger Exterminate!" she then aimed the "gun" that was on the dalek was on her arm she aimed it at Zack with a smirk.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff