Gold whore 0.45283018867925 45.3% [ 48 ]
Total Votes:[ 106 ]
<<< << < 1 2 ... 170 171 172

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Kitty glanced over at James and shook her head "Not really,just been listening to music" Kitty said pauseing her current song she was listening to. "Hows Destiny doing?" Kitty asked with a consered look on her face. Yuki smiled "Also between us three I think Your mom needs it too Su-lin" Su-lin looked at Yuki "it would be nice for her after what she went through,i'll have to shoot it by dad though" Su-lin said stretching a bit.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
James huffed some after and rested his head before looking over at Kitty, shrugging abit. "She say's she's fine..but I was able to get her to talk to me about it." He rubbed the side of his head as he thought back. "She's still...effected...from what happened months ago. Nightmares and such." He looked over at her some, smiling. "Though, I was able to convince her to get some sleep, soon as she laid her head, out cold." Kai blinked abit, rubbing the back of his neck. "Eheh...I'm pretty sure it'll be fine. Besides, your folks need the rest as well. Pretty sure we can handle things for awhile ourselves."

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Kitty smiled some before frowning "I feel like I caused part of the tramua your sister is going through still" Kitty admitted looking at the window with a frown on her face, Su-lin smiled some "well you can't forget about the other adults my parents mainly my mom needs it a lot more then my dad honestly" Su-lin said before looking forward seeing her grandma walk over "Hey guys how's Your mother doing su-lin?" Hikari asked causing Su-lin to shrug a bit "not sure i'd ask James more then anyone Mom asked to be alone for a while"

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
James tilted his head some, reaching over and gently placing his hand on hers. "Hey...you didn't know what could happen. And, it's been kept a secret for along time too. I was hoping it would be fully forgotten, but I guess even I couldn't hold it all either." He rests his head on the seat, thinking to himself. "I should have taken in far more then what I did. Maybe then none of that wouldn't have happened." Kai shrugged abit as he looks back up the jet. "Yeah..I'll have to make some appointments when we land." He looked over some at Hikari, shrugging at her. "She should be in the back of the jet though. Hopefully she's doing alright back there."

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Kitty frowned hearing James "you did what you could for her,but I think going back to a place that caused hidden truma for her brought back everything,but if it wasen't for her and you and the animatronics then my sister,her friend you and Destiny's brother and sister would of been the next victim and who know's how long this would of happened." Kitty said putting her hand on his with a smile. Kitty was about to say something else when she jumped a foot in the air when she heard Destiny scream an ear peircing scream from the back of the plane "geezus Christ" Kitty said holding her chest.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
James thought to himself as he listened, sighing lightly as he looks over at her, smiling some at her. He did look over abit at her hand, blushing some as he looks over at her. Though the scream made him and the rest jump, looking back some as he huffed after and snorted. "Must be a nightmare..I wonder.." He rested his head on the seat and took a deep breath, focusing on trying to connect with Destiny and see if he could smooth things over as Jake got up, shaking his head from his own sleep as he made his way to the back of the jet to check on Destiny.

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Destiny who was gripping tightly onto her stuffed animal shook hard while whimpering,as James tried to make contact with Destiny all he saw was her head was foggy almost as if it was filled with clouds. Destiny took ragged breaths in and out to try to calm herself down.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
James raised an eyebrow as he looked around, grumbling. Clouds?...Hrm..must be things like doubt... He once again felt on familiar grounds as he seemed to start moving around, doing his best to try and rid the negative thoughts. Jake looked around as he got to the back, getting to Destiny and watched her abit, rubbing the back of his head. "Jeez..must be a nightmare.." He looked back some before taking a seat next to her, trying to be as close as possible to help, wrapping his arm around her and held her. "Destiny? Can you hear me?"

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Destiny shook her head and blinked a few times "yeah...I can hear you..." Destiny said to Jake trying her best to calm down before looking at Jake her eyes having bags under them,bloodshot but also half human half cat slit. Destiny smiled a tired smile at jake to showing her teeth were looking a bit sharper as well as her k-9s a lot sharper.Destiny however suddenly stood up quickly covering her mouth with her hands and ran to the bathroom,slamming the door behind her and locking it soon the sound of painful hurling what heard. Kitty heard the sounds of Destiny violently throwing up causing her to wince.

Shy Gaian

7,125 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Jake watched Destiny some, smiling as she woke up and sighed in relief. "I'll stay back here with ya. Abit too much light to nap up ahead." He smiled, but examined the changes Destiny had, raising an eyebrow. Before he could mention it, he was almost knocked out of his seat as Destiny ran to the bathroom, blinking abit as he looks over and winces as he listens. "Oh boy..." James was still trying to help calm things before she jolted to the bathroom, blinking at the feeling before he realized what it was. Oh crap... He separated himself from her, but when he came back, his stomach reacted and quickly reached for a barf bag, only gagging abit after, but had it open, just in case. "Guh....just...in time.." He did look alittle green, looking over abit at Kitty before back into the bag, feeling another gag. "I hate doing that..when she's like this.."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff