Welcome to Gaia! ::

Capitalist

7,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
Her hand still lay stretched out towards Riku when he decided against taking it, and explained to her that his power was anything but light like hers. Alisha could have sworn that Riku's aura was very bright, blinding when he finally called upon his own power to save her and Lily from the mad Razor, but then against she was half out of it too due to the blood loss from the bullet wound that marked the back of her thigh. 'Guess he is right, best i keep my mouth shut' Alisha thought to herself as she lay there, and watched him walk out of the door and leave.

The card lay still on the bed to the side of her, she had almost forgotten that it was there to begin with. She grabbed a hold of it, but stuffed it under the sheets next to her so that no one would take it from her. She began to fade away again as the silence too over the room, and no visitors came to see her, eventually she would slip away into the darkness of a calm sleep.

The next time she awoke, it was a slow awakening as opposed the fast awakening that she had when realizing that she was in the infirmary. At least she hadn't moved around this time, but something was different even this time. She smiled when the image of Lily standing over her became clear, a small smile on her face even though she could yet hardly understand a word that she was saying. "I'm glad your okay" she muttered, and let Lily take her spot next to the bed in a chair.

Alisha was feeling much better already, granted she was still wounded but the pain had subsided dramatically. Maybe it was the painkillers that was just in her system, or maybe she was actually healing well, she really did not know. Alisha pulled the card from her side simply stared at it, 'i wonder how this thing works' she thought to herself as she stared at it.

Interesting Genius

Riku

Riku giggled at his little joke with Talia. Then he hear Alisha think about how the card works. "Works just like that, dear. Speak to the card with your mind and voila!" Riku smiled. "Be careful what you think of when looking at the card. "No naughty thoughts now. I may not be able to read minds but you'd be surprised what people say in their heads accidentally." Then Rikus voice became serious. "Keep a close eye on Lily. I was just informed that someone from the a fence has just arrived. She's dangerous yes, but like everyone she has her reasons for being with the government. Just don't do anything to make you and your friends stand out too much okay?" Riku sighed. "...because a painful past can become the opposing teams greatest weakness or it's greatest strength."

Riku stopped speaking to Alisha when he took out his cell phone. He dialed a number and said "hi!!! It's me!!!...huh? Sure. I suppose I can nab some people for you. Who?....are you serious?..." Riku felt sweat drip on his forehead. "Sure...I'm sure I can arrange something a little creative for the HM. It shall be done then...Master." When Riku hung the phone up, he stared off I tk the administration building. "Well, I suppose sometimes, a sacrifice wouldn't hurt to protect the greater good..."
Lily stared at the ceiling tiles as she laid in the recliner next to Alisha's bed. She couldn't see her friend from where she was, but just knowing she was safe and would recover with time was enough to ease her mind. She wondered what happened to Razor, but wasn't too worried about another attack. He would have to be an idiot to come after us right now, in the infirmary.

Her mind drifted to other matters. Happier matters. She remembered her home and family. Smiling faces and eating together. She recalled the woods and sleeping in trees. Lily thought of her garden, where she spent so much time growing and nurturing her precious plants that she used in the remedies passed down to her from her mother. Mom....

"The doll...where is she?" Lily reached for her belt but only felt the hospital gown she had been changed into. Lily sighed and got to her feet again. "I forgot something in my room. I'll be back." As she walked to the door, her tummy growled She stopped and looked down, holding a hand to her stomach. "I guess I'll grab some food. I'll bring you something also." Lily walked out and first stopped in her own room.

Her clothes from yesterday had been thrown into a basket near the door. She picked up her pants and found the key chain still on her belt and her wallet in her pocket. Slipping the jeans on, she then moved on to her shirt, but it was stained with blood. "Hmmm." Lily threw the shirt back in the basket and moved to a dresser in the room. "Jackpot." She said as she opened a drawer and there she found extra pairs of gowns and pajamas.

Lily removed the gown and slipped on a pajama top. It was a bit large, but would do. Barefooted, she walked to the front and spotted the nurse. "Hello." She called out, scaring the lady. "Girlie! Don't be scarin' me like that! Wait...Miss Garcia?!? How did you get outta the cuffs?!?" Lily smiled at the confused looking nurse as she walked from around her stacks of papers. "A girl should always know how to get out of cuffs in case some guy decides to leave you in them for fun. Or at least that's what I''ve heard." Lily chuckled as the nurse blushed. "I'm going to grab lunch for myself and my friends if you don't mind."

The nurse blinked, not knowing how to answer. "Uhh, yur not s'posed ta be outta bed yet but..." The nurse thought for a moment and grinned. "Well, if ya bring me some chow, then ain't no problem!" Lily agreed, asking the nurse what she would like. "Good girl, I like ya already." The nurse laughed. "Alright, me thinks I'll have a double bacon cheese burger an' onion rings. Now, get ta goin 'afore I start ta disappearin' from hunger!" The nurse shoo'd Lily out of the infirmary and Lily went on, making a mental note of the nurse's order.

The lead lunch lady stared at her as she walked into the lunch line. "Aren't you supposed to be laid up in the infirmary?!"

"Well, I got hungry." Lily smiled, beginning to make orders. "The nurse would like a bacon double cheese burger with onion rings. Can I also have some ham and cheese sandwiches with cheetoes for three please?" Lily thoughtthat should do it, but then added "and a bowl of whatever soup Alisha usually likes." The lunch lady cocked her brow at Lily. "You shouldn't be carrying all of that when you're still not well. Gimme a sec." The lunch lady walked away sighing and then came back with all the orders in containers in a big paper bag. "Order up!" The bag disappeared and Lily just stared at where it used to be.

"Ummm..." The nurse laughed. "Don't worry, it's all at the infirmary. I sent it there for you. Don't worry about paying today. I'll charge it to the nurse. If she gets upset tell her it's her own fault for sending patients on errands for her. That woman..." The lunch lady shook her head disapprovingly. "Well, you should get back before there's nothing left in the bag. That woman would eat a whole horse if we served it here."

Lily nodded a thank you and walked away. As she reached the hall, she looked to the door that led outside. Taking the hall would be faster, but some fresh air sounded like a good idea. Maybe it would wake her up from this slow haze that just wouldn't dissipate. She stepped outside, walking along the cement path still barefooted. The sun was bright and the breeze was cool. She breathed the fresh air in deeply and slowly exhales. Lily indeed started feeling much better, much more alive.

Lily stepped off of the cement path and walked through the grass. It felt soft and tickled her skin. She smiled, turning around to walk backwards. Just like when she was a child, she watched the grass rise again after each step. "How nice to be able to bounce back after being trampled."

Suddenly, she felt herself back into something. She tripped and fell backwards, landing on an unfamiliar object that was neither grassy nor earthy. Lily moved her hair out of her eyes and glanced back to see what she was sitting on. She blinked in shock. It was a boy she had run into, and not just any boy, it was Riku under her. "S-sorry! I wasn't paying attention to where I was going!" Lily moved aside and knelt in the grass beside Riku, leaning over him to check the boy for injuries. The strange haze she had been stuck in was finally gone and Lily was back to her senses. She worried as she placed a hand behind Riku's head, making sure he hadn't hit himself as he fell. "You're not hurt are you?"

Interesting Genius

Riku Belmont

Riku stretched getting ready to leave when he fell down hard and something soft and light landed on him. By then he was red from the girl on too of him. When Lily got up and apologized and asked if he was alright, Riku held his palms up. "It's okay, it was my fault for standing around likey a dope." Riku stood up and helped her on her feet. "Are you alright? I've heard you've had quite a morning." Riku looked at the Lilys head feeling a twang of guilt. "I wish I would have been there sooner..." He thought. "If I didn't miscalculate Razors actions...this wouldn't have happened." Riku could still see some fried blood on her hair and couldn't help but to pick them off. "Quite troubling isn't it? You should eat up and get your rest." Riku then noticed her with the keychain. He was glad it was finally in the right hands. The longer he looked at it, the more he was reminded of the past and how he came to get it. And the more he thought about it, the more he knew he had to take the next person. The Master trusted him, adored him, and Riku had to do everything he could to keep the Master believing Riku was still on their side.

Interesting Genius

Angel Veera and Zero Archrider

Zero nodded his head to Talia and slightly sad back to see if her back was bleeding anywhere. "Hello..." Zero said and turned back to his food. As he are, he said "Talia, Angel. Angel,Talia."

"Well....sweet Talia, how do you know Zero?" Angel looked at Talias chest and giggled. "Pretty mature for a little kid aren't we?" Angel knew this girl. She loved to piss Talia off for some reason and Talias reactions amused the girl. "Do you have business with my man?"

"Uhm...I'm not you're man..."

"Zero, shush and eat your food..."

"Uh...sure."

"Here, more pie..." Angel pushed a plate of mystery pecan pie in front of him and Zero shut his trap and ate. "So...Talia is it? Sweet Talia..." Angel smiled at the girl but it was obvious that there was sarcasm behind it. "You're so pretty, you know. Why don't you go find a guy for yourself over there. Someone like you should be able to get a man easily am I right?"

Zero looked up when he felt chills on his back. When he did, it seemed like the two girls had lightning bolts coming out of their eyes. A pure hatred between the two made the awkwardness even worse. "Uhm....are you two okay?"

"Fine, were fine...love." Angel stood up and sat on Zeros other side wrapping there arms together. "Were peachy..."
Lily cocked her head to Riku when he mentioned her morning. "Wow, news travels fast." She sighed. "I'll be fine, just a concussion. I'm more worried about my friend though, but I was told she would recover fully too with time."

Riku reached out and picked some dried blood that remained in her hair, making Lily blush a bit. "Quite troubling isn't it?" Lily leaned away, embarrassed about her bloody hair, but smiled to Riku. "It could have been worse. I guess I have your card to thank for that little bit of luck."

Lily noticed Riku staring at her doll. It was an odd trinket after all, A white haired girl in black pajamas. "Cute right?" She asked, removing it from her belt and holding it between them so it would dangle. "Riku, meet my mom!" Lily laughed at the introduction. "My mother made it for me. It was supposed to represent her so I would never be lonely when we were apart. I think she ran out of yellow thread though, because she used white for the hair instead. So lazy. I used to have a matching set of pajamas too!" Remembering those days made Lily happy. She smiled brightly as she spoke to Riku about these things.

"I can't believe she found her way back to me..." Lily kissed the doll before putting it back on her belt. "Ok your turn now. I want to know something embarrassing from your past since you now know about my striped PJs." She grinned at Riku, expecting a good reply.

Interesting Genius

Riku Belmont

"That's cute pajamas I'm sure." Riku shouldn't help but smile as the girl explained the pajama story. He didn't realize that it would go back on him. "Me?" Riku asked pointing at himself. "Well....hm...embarrassing?" He scratched his cheek trying to think back but nothing really ever did. "Oh, I know!" Riku said fisting his palm. "When me and Nathan were little kids, he was curious as to why he never got a little sister. At that time, Nathan was actually sweet to everyone. He had changed though due to a little situation back then. I suppose I'm the only one that kept my sanity. Anyway, before we lost our home, we were going to school and I...well I was known as Rika Belmont. Yes...he dressed me up a a girl all year long!! And my parents didn't even stopped him! Isn't that horrible?! I'll admit it!!" Riku held a hand up, his eyes closed and his other hand on his chest. "I was a cross dresser as a child!! I'm sorry for the wrong I've done and wish for redemption!!"
User Image

Talia noticed Zero glancing at her back and blushed. She had been taking proper care of the gashes, and the shallower ones were already closing and scarring over. They would fade over time but Talia wondered if the deeper ones that were still healing would ever go away.

"Well....Sweet Talia, how do you know Zero?" The tone the girl spoke in was irritatingly familiar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So this is sweet little Talia." A teenage girl circled a younger Talia, sizing her up. Talia stood, shaking nervously. "Don't worry, I won't bite." The girl said, mockingly. "You're too scrawny to make a meal of."

The girl walked away, sneering at Talia as she went. "Why in the world the master decided to keep this runt, I'll never understand." She purposely spoke aloud so Talia could hear. The girl walked over to a table where Eevee sat. Eevee ignored them both, watching out of the second story window as Trace talked with Riku outside, below.

"I-I'm not useless!" Talia yelled to the older girl. This piqued the mean girl's interest and she walked back, bending over to Talia's eye level. "Oh, you're not useless?" She grinned. "Why don't you prove it then? If you can get a kiss from Trace, I'll admit you're not useless." The girl stood straight, hands on hip. Her eyes saying 'I dare you.'

Talia bit her lip and turned on her heels, running down the stairs to find Trace. When she got outside, Riku was no where in sight and Trace stared into the woods. "Trace?" He didn't turn to look at her or even bother to answer. "Trace..." Talia stood in front of him now, scared. Simply asking him for a kiss wouldn't work. He was only ever nice when he wanted to be, which was rarely, and he was never nice when she asked. Talia swallowed the fear in her throat. As Razor had taught her, she pulled forward the inner power and released it in her voice. "Trace...kiss me."

Trace finally looked down at her, but it wasn't the look Talia was hoping to see. He wasn't under hypnosis. he was pissed off. He slapped her hard, making her fall to the ground. "Don't you ever ttry that s**t on me again," Trace growled and left her, disappearing into the woods.

Talia rubbed her cheek, which felt like it was burning. It was already swelling and was likely going to need to be iced. Behind her she heard laughter. Talia turned and saw the dark haired girl laughing maniacally. When she finally calmed, she shrugged her shoulders, smiling triumphantly. "Ah well, useless. Let's go Eevee." She placed a hand on Eevee's shoulder. Eevee took a glance at Talia and simply shook her head, then they were gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This would prove to only be the first in a chain of challenging events where the girl later known to be Angel would challenge Talia's usefulness, competance, and even fighting skills. All of them, Talia would fail, until the challenges ended after about a year. Angel would disappear and Talia, happy to finally be rid of her, would forget about all she had gone through with the damned dark haired girl....Until now...

"Ah, Angel...I met Zero at the bar, we got to know each other afterword." Talia answered smiling.

"Pretty mature for a little kid aren't we?" Angel said, staring at Talia's chest. Talia still smiled, though her mask of friendliness was slipping. "Why yes, thank you, and I'm still growing!" Talia gritted her teeth, trying to keep the calm facade up.

"Do you have business with my man?" Angel asked, and Talia's smile slipped. She glared at angel, her smile turning from something sweet into something more sinister. She heard Zero deny their relationship but didn't further deny it after Angel shushed him with food.

"So...Talia is it? Sweet Talia..." Angel continued. That name again. Talia narrowed her eyes at Angel. She had long ago hated that name the dark girl called her. "Sweet Talia." "You're so pretty, you know. Why don't you go find a guy for yourself over there. Someone like you should be able to get a man easily am I right?" Angel pointed toward a table of three boys that, to put it nicely, rated a three on a one to ten scale. And that was the score for the least detestable one at the table.

"Why should I shop for meat when I know exactly what I want? Doesn't like like it's in your cart yet." She replied, she wasn't sure weather to be proud or facepalm at her metaphor. Riku is contageous, she thought to herself.

"Uhm....are you two okay?" Zero asked, looking a bit worriedly between the two girls.

"Fine, were fine...love." Angel replied moving to Zero's side and entwining her arm in his. "We're peachy..." she grinned triumphantly to Talia. That same self-satisfaction playing on the dark girl's lips from Talia's childhood. Talia felt her face burning in anger, but instead of blowing up, she exhaled slowly and felt the heat subside. She smiled to Zero. "We're just having a woman to woman chat, you don't need to get it." Talia rose and stood on the other side of Zero.

"By the way Zero," Talia said, slipping a finger under his chin and forcing him to look up at her. "You have pie on your lip." Talia quickly bent and licked the crumbs from Zero's lips slowly. "Mmmm yummy,"she whispered, pressing a warm kiss to his lips before she stood and smiled sweetly. "Well, unfortunately, I have places to go, people to see. Let's continue this again sometime, Zero. Laters!" She winked at Zero and then again at Angel, then turned and walked away before she could hear a word from either of them.

Her face was burning with embarrassment and excitement. Kyaaa! Her inner self screamed and her heart was pounding. It was the first time Talia had ever done anything so daring without using her influence to help things along and it was absolutely thrilling.

Interesting Genius

User Image

Angel didn't flinched when Talia made a pass at Zero. She could read Talia too easily. "Zero, dear...come on...I wanna go have some fun." Angel kissed Zero on the lips, sticking her tongue inside his mouth. She could feel him kissing her back. "So, show me my favorite spot in the entire world!!" Angel said pulling Zero up. "And I want to know everything you've been doing in this school. You must have been lonely without me?" Angel saw Zero flinch. "Ah, I suppose you weren't that lonely then." Angel walked slower and looked down on the floor. "Are you ever going to let anyone inside?" Zero turned to the raven haired girl and held his hand out.

"You coming or not?" Zero smiled at her.

"...yeah..." Angel grabbed his arm and they both headed out to the parking lot. The two waited for a while until the staff was in the clear before they hopped onto Zero's motocycle and used the shadows to escape the school. This time, it wasn't a field or the forest that Zero had gone to. It was a place that meant a lot to Angel. But it was in the middle of the nearest city, where those with abilities weren't allowed to go.

Angel sharply narrowed her eyes and looked at the surroundings as they moved on the bike. "Is someone...following us?" As she held on to Zero with one arm, she reached into her bra and spoke to a card hidden inside. "Riku...is Eevee still with us? I know when Eevee is following us or not....because I can't feel her. But...something is off..."

"Eevee is still on your tail. But Angel...you should know...we are all being watched, so play along as much as you can..."

"All...being...watched?"

"Everyone...keep your guard up and remember, you're supposed to be ill..."
User Image

Lily frowned at the mention of Nathan.She tried to be considerate to Riku though, after all you can't choose your family. When he went on to explain that he was forced to cross dress though, Lily laughed unrestrained. "Well, I'm sure you were lovely." She finally said once she could breathe again from so much laughter. "I bet you made lots of little girls jealous didn't you? What with your fair skin and rare eyes. Yep, I bet you were confessed to by quite a few boys too. Am I right???" She grinned at Riku. "I would be jealous! Shame on you for destroying so many poor girls' self esteems. Not to mentions the hearts you must have broken."

Interesting Genius

User Image

"Huh?" Zero mumbled when Talia tilted his head towards her. The next thing he knew, his lips were being licked. His cheecks flushed red as both hormones and confusion showed in his face. Talia had left and he was no being dragged out by Angel.

"Why don't you ever let anyone inside?"

Zero didn't need to ask what she meant. He knew exactly what she meant. There were a lot of people he wanted to protect and she was one of them. He knew what it was like to be outcasted from the world because of dangerous abilities, but he also knew what the darkness could do to someone's heart. She had been there for him at times, although his shadow would usually try to get in her panties. Right afterwards, it would be him. He held his hand out to her. "Come one...let's go."

They drove through the city like they were humans. They didn't need to worry about what they were when driving that way. It was like another world for them. There was nothing that could touch them. The ride soon stopped when they reached an abandoned hotel. Broken windows, drawings on old walls, cracked wood, and taped doors. Angel opened her arms underneath a shadow line where Zero held her and traveled upwards. They appeared in one of the broken rooms through the window.

"Mm...I haven't been here in such a long time. Do you still remember? Why this is my favorite spot in the world?"

"Don't see why. Your family died here..."

"Yes....but this is where we first met," she said with a wink.

"Her eyes...why do they look like they want to cry?"
Zero thought. "So, were here..."

"Yup! I could stay here my whole life. I could..." she was cut off by Zero's lips. As soon as he came into contact, she began to cry.

"You and Talia are so alike. Always lying to yourselves." Zero said before kissing her again.

A couple of hours later, Zero woke up. He looked next to him and Angel was still there naked in his arms. He looked closely and even with her eyes closed, she was crying. "Why are you so adamant about coming to a place that brings you so much pain....."

Interesting Genius

User Image

"For your information, I was asked out a lot!!!" Riku said pouting. "I was absolutely sexy!" His arms were crossed, getting a little annoyed at the memories of how his messed up childhood was like. "Well, it's not like I could help it. Nathan always picked on me about how I could easily look like a girl. We're brothers, but he got the more manly body! Damn him! I hope you go to hell!!!!!" Riku yelled. "Anyway, sorry. I get somewhat carried away at times."

"What am I doing...I can't be here right now...I can't get too close..."

"Hey Lily, I'll tell you what, go ahead and get your rest and I'll visit you later. I'll bring my cards and we'll play some games. But were starting with Go Fish!!!!" Riku pouted again. For a guy who was great at manipulating the deck, he was honestly bad with card games. It was almost like a curse. He could have used his little tricks to win the game, but he hated cheating. Life was like that for him. "And...And...And I'll beat you!!!"
User Image

Riku continued making Lily laugh with his past experiences in cross dressing. "Well, I would say there's nothing girly about you now. It's fine to go a bit overboard every once in a while anyway. It just means you're having a good time, nothing wrong with that."

After Riku promised to come and visit her later for a game of Go Fish, Lily nodded happily. "Sounds like fun! I'm gonna soak a little more sun up before heading back to the infirmary." She watched as Riku walked off. "Oh, if you want I can let you borrow my luck card! You're gonna need all the luck you can get to beat me." She winked and laughed as he made a funny face.

Lily laid in the grass for a while, watching as a bird flew from tree to tree in search of food. After a few minutes, she finally got up and walked back to the infirmary. There, the nurse had cleared at least half of the papers and Lily could now see her over the stacks. "That was quick. Did you get the delivery?" The nurse eyed Lily strangely. "Yep, I got it, and I also got the bill. Dang Kara. Ya owe me six bucks fer tha sandwiches!" The nurse scolded, then pointed to the paper bag in a chair on the side of the desk she was working at. "There's yer lunch, now get ta goin before I decide ta eat it myself." Lily did as was told and grabbed the bag.

She searched for Zero's room first and left him a container since he wasn't there, then headed back to Alisha's room. "Here you go, lunch! She put Alisha's lunch on the rolling table and placed it beside her friend, then she hopped into the recliner and dug her own food out of the bag, She took hold of her sandwich and took a bite. It was so simple yet so delicious. Lily only ate half of it though, putting away the other half and her chips for later.

"That was very good." She laid back in the recliner, relaxing after her meal when suddenly she remembered something very important. "Ah Jeez, Bo is probably starving by now. I should get him something special." She smiled. As Lily got up thgough, she caught the look on Alisha's face. "What's wrong?!"

Capitalist

7,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
The sudden appearance of a voice in her head startled Alisha as she lay steady in her bed, staring at the card that Riku had given her. In fact, the voice was one that belonged to Riku, the very person whom have told her to contact him and gave her the card. She let a small hesitant smile as the voice finished in her head of what he said, particularly about the naughty thoughts which Alisha knew she was one not to have anyways. 'Well this nifty, maybe i won't be so alone anymore' she thought, her gaze still trapped onto the card though her smile had already been wiped away.

Alisha's attention was grabbed by Lily when she decided it would be best to grab some items and food from outside of the infirmary, she smiled and nodded to Lily to let her know that it was okay, of course Alisha was not going to be going anywhere anytime soon. She had put down the card to watch Lily as she left, but picked it back up after and stared at it. 'I need to know something' she though, her vision affixed on the card. 'This collection of people like us, is there anyone in there that can run super fast'. Alisha thought about what she said for a moment, but hid the card so that Riku would not be able to hear her thoughts, at least in her mind. She remembered running with him, well, not at his speeds but being with him in general before he was captured by someone, or something. It made her frown at the thought of this, the idea of the one thing in her life that she developed a care for other than her father being stolen away, and now even her father was being held. Though she remembered that there was a bounty on Alisha's head at the time too, so she figured it would be best to say something that would butter things up if Riku wasn't already smart enough to figure it out that this person may be specific to her.

'I don't remember much, they said he was from my city, New Haven, one gifted fugitive of two, but the other got away. I saw it in the newspaper, but i have always wondered where he may have gone to' Alisha thought once again, having already picking up the card and looking at it. She chuckled at herself lightly though in disgust however, 'i'm sorry, i'm talking, i mean thinking too much. It's just so much is going on, i'm losing people, and its been a while since i have had to take a bullet like this. I'm starting to lose myself i think' Alisha vented, and waited for a response from Riku if she ever got one.

A while after, Lily had strolled in with food finally. It had felt a while since Lily had left her in the room, but like Alisha thought, she would still be around. She sat up slowly in her bed as Lily wheeled the cart near to her, "Thanks" Alisha said as she pulled the soup near to her and slowly ate it. She placed the card on the corner of her tray as she ate the soup, but Lily would be the first to finish as usual. The statement about Bo caught her attention however caught Alisha's attention greatly, what seemed such an innocent comment turned the whole situation sour when Alisha remembered watching Bo being burned literally to his/her death. Alisha quick glanced down towards the card and remembered what Riku said about keeping Lily safe, 'oh no, Lily doesn't know...' she thought while staring at the card, in concerned way, looked back up towards Lily whom caught on her expression. Alisha lulled her eyes from Lily, she simply couldn't make eye contact with her with the information that she had as Alisha knew it was going to hurt, but it had to be done.

"Bo, is dead" Alisha informed.

Interesting Genius

User Image

As Riku processed what the Master might be thinking, he could hear Alisha's words. Some words were cut off, making him think she was probably hesitant in asking him. But in the end, she finally spoke up.

"Alisha...the collection is part of something much greater than war...it complete take over. The government would be interested in those with useful abilities, like speed. From what I know, Nathan had super speed. But, he wasn't the only one. I'm afraid the folder that Trace or Ice as you know him, was filled with everyone in the organization's information. That's why it was so thick, so you can imagine how many more people they have. Even I don't know everyone. But, if it's an ability like super speed, you can bet, that they have changed his mind. That, or he is already dead."

Riku felt quite bad about the possibility of the loss. When Alisha didn't answer back, he went ahead and walked to the Arena to get some steam off. No one was there, it was a Sunday after all. Many students are more interested in living normally with friends. He jumped into a pod, inputting what he wanted to fights. "Assassins seem nice." He saw a bright light and then everything came into vision. It was a city. He jumped when he saw someone pass him, but it was a civilian. "Let's see, if I were an assassin where would I be..." He looked around, but everyone seemed normal. "Strange...these people all have something in common...but what is it..." He tried to look closer and realized that everyone was walking the same way. Riku looked closer and found only one person not moving. The person caught him and threw something sharp towards him, but Riku dodged. The scene changed into a battle scene where three more assassins came out.

It was quite a while when Rika came out. He looked up and it was already dark. "I suppose we all must get ready for school tomorrow, but...to business first. Riku casually walked over to the administration building and knocked on the HM's door. WHen he heard a 'come in', RIku did just that and found the HM pacing back and forth.

"Mr. Belmont, how may I help you."

"Sir, I think I may have lost my dorm keys. I can't find them anywhere and considering Razor is...out of commission, I don't have a way in my dorm." The HM nodded and dug through file cabinets. He took out a key and threw it at Riku, who caught it. "I have another question...from what you've gathered, was Razor's death suicide?"

"I've looked at the possibilities, but I suppose maybe it was. Now, I can't talk about this. It's more private business. I'm sorry Riku, but I can say no more."

"It's fine. Oh, sir, I have another reason for my visit." "Eevee...will you show the HM"

Eevee suddenly appeared out of nowhere behind the HM. THe HM raised his hands and books came flying everywhere towards Eevee, but she teleported with the HM still in her grasp. She took a knife and held it against his throat. "Please don't move...I would rather not spill blood," Eevee said. She looked at Riku who nodded at her and then disappeared with the HM. When she came back, she bowed at Riku. "Target has been locked."

"Thank you, dear. Now, let's see what the HM is hiding." Riku sat on the table playfully and dug in the HM's table. "Ooh, what's this?" It was a paper from the combat teacher ranking those people with a more...painful ability. "Look, me and you are at the bottom."

"Only because they do not know of our skills. Master, why are we capturing the HM, may I ask in curiousity."

"Because, without a leader, the army will fail...but, with a little push, the school may make a come back against it's enemies. I am sure the Master woudl not kill his own brother just yet... Eevee, we have agents watching our every move. Because of Trace and Razor's sudden death, I believe they're wondering who is truly with the government and who isn't. That is why I need you to trail Zero."

"He is asleep with Angel at the abandoned hotel for the moment. I should get back."

"Alright. Eevee, please be careful."

When Eevee was gone, he opened the curtain windows and looked out. They were there watching him, making sure he wasn't the one responsible for Razor's death. If it was a show they wanted, he would go as far as he needed to protect his team as well as the targets.

"They're going to make me kill someone for all this one day..."

7:00 Sunday Night

(ooc: last post for Riku until Alisha and others catch up.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff