Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Beside Talia, Lily turned a shade paler than usual. For some reason, the girl really dreaded the idea of the maid cafe. Talia turned to comfort her friend, but Riku beat her to it. She frowned. watching the two flirt. Across the table, it seemed Zero was getting plenty of attention too. Talia rolled her eyes and decided to get out of there, it was beginning to feel a bit stuffy at the table.

She tapped Lily's shoulder. "I'll be back, I'm gonna grab some fresh air. Not feeling too well today." She said with a loose smile. Lily looked at her worriedly and asked if she needed some company.

"No!" Talia quickly replied, a bit snappier than needed. "No...just keep my dear big brother company will ya?" Talia then smiled to Riku, whom she hadn't even really had the chance to properly greet yet. "It's good to have you back." She said, giving him a quick hug. It really was nice to see him back, crazed or not, she loved her big brother.

"I'll be back..." she said to the group, then walked outside. Talia leaned against the brick wall of the mess hall, taking a deep breath of the crisp air. It was a cloudy day, and a bit colder than usual. She stretched her hands over her head, trying to relieve the ache in her shoulders from yesterday's unexpected arena activities, but it did little to help.

Staring up at the sky, Talia sighed and pondered over the maid cafe. What kind of outfits were they going to be forced into wearing exactly? Suddenly a white spec floated down from the sky, landing on Talia's nose, leaving a cold and wet feeling. More small white puffs decended and Talia stared, stunned. "Snow?"

It began to fall heavier and she watched as it began to slowly pile. The air seemed to suddenly get much colder and she rubbed her bare arms for warmth. "Ok, things are getting weird....I need my jacket." She said, frowning, and headed back to the dorms quickly to retrieve her winter coat, even though it was only barely early fall.

On her way back, she noticed Max walking in the opposite direction. She slowed for a second, not knowing exactly what to do. Greet him? Glare at him? She decided to just keep walking and quickened her pace again. Just go...even if you stop to say hello, it won't likely end well.

Talia remembered what Saia had said. Keeping people at a distance for their own protection. The only reason to do such a thing would be if you yourself were a danger to those people. In the state Max was currently in, he indeed was a danger to everyone. Is that why he's pushing everyone away? But that only leaves us to worry more...

Talia's brows furrowed with concern and confusion. Even so, there's nothing we can do to help him at this distance. Do I keep his wish and stay away, leaving him to deal with it alone? If it's true, if he's staying away for that purpose, then the right thing to do would be to stay away. Even Riku might not be able to stop him...but it doesn't feel right.

This all coursed repeatedly in her mind as Max drew nearer. Talia tried to keep her eyes on the dorms ahead. Jacket...gotta get my jacket...

Interesting Genius

"Max, come on, it's snowing outside. Do you want to go and play?" Max mom asked. "Max?" Max was looking down the entire time and when he finally looked up, he ran to his mother and stabbed her with scissors he was playing with. His mother screamed for while, but noticed her son, was not the same one she knew. She smiled at him and patted his head. This only angered Max, stabbing her and stabbing her over and over again.

Max opened his eyes when he heard footsteps. He slowly turned to see who it was and it was Talia. A smirk crossed his face and all the work of trying to keep it in was completely gone. Max appeared in front of Talia and kicked her against one of the buildings. He grabbed her hair and pulled her across the snow laughing at his enjoyment. When Talia kicked and screamed, Max let go and slapped her face. "For a boy genius...he's pretty weak." Max sat on top of her and placed his hands around Talia's neck. His grip became tighter, stronger, harder. He wanted her to go slowly and painfully. "Don't worry...I won't kill you yet," he said still having his hands around her.

Then, without any warning, hands appeared next to Max's head. Max let go, his eyes turning white. When Talia looked to see who it was, it was Violet. The two floated up in the air, blinding everyone with her white aura. Then, they slowly levitated back down. Max's head on on Violet's lap, unconscious.

Violet turned to Talia who was close to her and touched her ankle. "This won't hurt..." Violet then turned to Max and whispered in his ear. "Save all this anger. Save all this hate. Save all this thirst for blood. Save it all for me. Don't forget, Max. I'm your worst enemy. So when you let it all out on me, you'll be free..." Violet put her forehead on Max's forehead. "Don't remember any of this...just remember the love you have for your family, your friends, and Talia." Violet placed Max's head and the ground and walked to Talia. "Please don't tell him what happened. It'll hurt him a lot." Violet held a hand out to Talia and helped her stand. "I believe it's time for you to know the truth..."

Violet controlled the snow, making little pictures out of them. "Once upon a time, there was a boy who was left on the doorstep of a rich family. He grew up as their son, not knowing how horrid his original family was. That anger from his family had somehow made it's way into the boy's heart. He killed his foster mother, though she loved him still. Later, the boy was visited by bad men. The boy went without harm, knowing he would hurt his father as well." The snow dropped down on the ground.

"You can control snow too?" Talia asked.

"I have a lot of powers. I...am Project Retrieve. The goal of the agency. I am not human anymore, but just an experiment. In the near future, the agency's goal will be complete and I will try to kill all of you. My father plans on transferring my powers to him. And that is why, Max will kill me one day. This secret stays between us." Violet held Talia's hand. "You know, he's a dummy too." Violet smiled sincerely at Talia, happy for her. Then, she disappeared.

The girl had a lot of powers. One day, it will be her undoing.

Max jumped like he had been electrocuted. He looked around and saw Talia with tears in her eyes. "The hell's the matter with you?" Max asked. He saw all the snow around him, a little confused at what had happened. But, it seemed like everything was a blur. He unbottoned his long sleeved shirt and took it off putting it around Talia. "Come on, let's go get dressed before you get sick." Max led Talia to the dormitories with his hand on her back. He walked her to her room and waited outside the door with his stomach grumbling. "What the hell happened..." he thought.
User Image

One second, Talia is trying to casually walk by, focusing on the dorms ahead and trying not to be distracted by Max. The next second, Talia's is smashing into the wall of a near-by building, her head throbbing as her skull clashes with bricks. Talia's vision becomes blurred, but she can make out the figure of Max getting closer. She tries to stand but she's still dizzy from the sudden impact.

Talia felt a hand tangling into her hair, then a firm yank as she was dragged across the snow. Talia kicked and screamed as she tried to get away, but no amount of persuasion was going to reach Max. He was gone.

Max turned and slapped Talia hard across the face, leaving her silent. It wasn't the first time Talia had ever been slapped, but coming from Max, it felt especially painful. It was merciless and vicious, full of hatred.

A final hard yank on her hair had Talia falling into the snow, hitting the back of her head yet again, this time against the cold hard ground. Max pinned her against the ground, using his body. She tried to squirm, to kick, but she could not get from under him. He put his cold hands around her neck and slowly began to squeeze her throat shut. Talia could only stare into his eyes, speechless. His eyes, so full of anger and madness, and across his lips was a grin. He was enjoying this. No sign of hesitation or regret. Talia tried to chuckled but it was hard to do when someone was trying to snap your neck.

He promised didn't he? He promised to kill me. Talia thought. Even in madness, he still keeps his promises. Talia grinned, but it was a sad type of ironic grin. She wasn't going to just give in. Though the thought crossed her mind. Talia pushed and hit Max, trying to get him to release her. She continued to kick and squirm, but with the lack of oxygen, she slowly lost the power and will to fight back.

Her vision became blurry again, either from the lack of air or from the tears. Talia didn't know. The last bit of breath escaped her lungs, carrying with it a last utterance. "M-max..."

Then she was gasping for air a** Max's hands left her throat. He seemed to move away and Talia moved away, still sucking in precious oxygen. "W...why?" She asked, just barely able to speak. She looked up and got her answer. Violet and Max levitated to the ground, Max's head resting in the little girl's lap.

Violet turned to Talia and placed a hand gently onto her ankle. "This won't hurt..." Talia feels a lightness escape her, and it was almost pleasant, but eeree. Then Violet turned to the unconscious Max and whispered something in his ear. Talia could not hear, but Max seemed to relax after listening to her voice.

After placing Max comfortably against the ground, Violet stood and walked over to Talia. Talis only stared, wondering what just happened. She was...saved by a little girl. "Please don't tell him what happened. It'll hurt him a lot." Violet held a hand out to Talia and helped her stand. "I believe it's time for you to know the truth..."

Violet explained a bit of Max's history that she had never known. Honestly, she didn't really know much about him at all. The girl used the snow to create pictures in the air an when she was done, th smow fell to the ground with a thud. Talia stared at it. She wanted to know more, but dared not ask, feeling as though she was prying into something she should never have found out. So, instead she asked "You can control snow too?"

Her simple question brought on another explanation the left her mind reeling yet again. The girl was a project for the agency. This little girl. A weapon. One day, Violet would be used against them...and she would have to be stopped. The idea of such a thing left Talia feeling numb. It was something so impossibly cruel, but she knew it was not a lie.

Talia stared at the girl in shock. There were no words of compassion, no denial, that Talia could think of because this little girl was already so sure of her fate. So sure, even Talia could see it. Violet looked to her and smiled gently and in that moment Talia wanted nothing more than to hug the girl and shelter her. She took back every mean thought she ever had against the girl, and wanted to just hold her until that sadness in her eyes disappeared. Violet was gone though, disappeared.

Talia stared at the snow in the place that Violet had been standing and slowly, her footsteps filled in with the still falling snow, vanishing as though she had never been there. Tears filled her eyes and began to spill over and stream down her cheeks. Why am I crying? She wondered, staring at her tears as they fell and melted the snow where they land. Am I crying for Violet? For Max? Violet, who was nothing but a tool to the agency...and Max, who would have to watch his precious friend one day be turned into something he would not recognize anymore. An experience Talia was now very familiar with.

Max suddenly awoke with a jump, causing Talia to also jump and lose track of her thoughts as she stared at Max. He was back to normal. The creeping madness in his eyes was gone. "The hell's the matter with you?"

Yep, it's the usual him. Talia couldn't help bus smile. "Nothin, just feelin like crap lately." Talia sighed and watched as Max got to his feet and took his overshirt, draping it over her shoulders. She hadn't realized how cold she felt until the warmth from his shirt touched her skin.

"Come on, let's go get dressed before you get sick." He said as he helped Talia up from where she still kneeled in the snow. Talia's first few steps were a bit shaky but steadied as the blood began to circulate regularly through her body. Her head hurt, from both the impacts and the recent lack of oxygen. Max kept his hand on her back as they made their way to the dorms. Once they reached her room, Talia slipped in to grab a coat while Max waited outside.

Since her clothes were a bit wet from the snow, Talia went ahead and changed clothes. She tried to brush her tangled hair but the pulling hurt her tender double knot on the back of her skull so instead she tied her hair in a loose ponytail. After grabbing her coat, she looked in the mirror and checked herself. Her cheek was red from where Max had slapped her, but she could make up an excuse. Violet had asked her to keep the truth from Max, and she planned to do so.

Hiding the purple ring that was beginning to form around her neck though, would be a big problem. Talia grabbed a scarf and wrapped it around herself, careful not to make it too tight. The bruise was sensitive. Talia sighed, frowning at her reflection. It seemed to her that she was always hiding something lately.

She finally returned and was half surprised to still find Max there. A part of her expected him to have disappeared. Talia closed the door behind her and looked at him curiously. "welcome back..." She muttered into her scarf, then began to walk back toward the cafeteria.

"Lily and the others will probably be waiting."
User Image

Jesse looked at her reflection and frowned. She was now in her more regular appearance. Shoulder length black hair, amber eyes, roughly 17 years old. This was the way she usually looked when not on a job. Or else the same face with shorter hair if she chose to be male for the day. Today would be one of those male days. She looked like s**t after not sleeping well because of her broken arm.

Her body shifted into that of a male's, growing slightly taller, bits and pieces shifting, growing, shrinking. Her hair got shorter and a slight stubble formed on her chin. Now, what looked back in the mirror could pass for the previous girl's twin brother.

Jesse checked himself out. Indeed, with a male appearance, he wouldn't really have to worry about something like upkeep. Just throw on some clothes, no need to bother with hair or putting together an outfit. "This'll do." He said in a deeper, more raspy, young man's voice.

After a quick and careful shower, and throwing on something decent from his "men's" closet, Jesse made his way to the boss's office. Last night, when he had arrived, he had been informed that the boss would prefer to be briefed the following day. Jesse was given instructions to rest well until then.

The kindness was unsettling...

After talking to a guard at the main door, Jesse was let into the huge main office, where the boss awaited behind his desk, as usual. "Well?" He asked.

Jesse took a deep breath, then began. He started with the target, explaining how she was rarely, if ever, without company. She trained often with Talia. The girl is a fast learner, taking Saia's classes seriously and always diligently showing up for her three runs a day. Ability-wise, Jesse explained her capabilities to control the plants arund her, manipulating vines and roots with supposed ease. The boss seemed quite pleased with this piece of news as he grinned, slightly nodding approval.

"your observations seem to have been going well. Why then, have you returned? And in such a state..." The boss still smiled, but stared hard into Jesse's eyes. "Max, sir. He discovered me when I tried to get closer to Lily. He seemed to disapprove of my...disguise"

"Oh? And why would that be?" The boss asked curiously.

"I took the appearance of one of his members, Talia Rosenstone. She seems quite close with the target." Jesse thought back to their encounter. Max wasn't even much mad that he used Talia's appearance, but was more worried over whether she was dead or not...because he wanted to be the one to end her. "That boy...is quite murderous. He only wanted to ensure that Talia was alive so he could personally kill her eventually. He also seems to have been going about killing other agents on the campus, but mentioned being on no side. I can't understand him."

The boss's smile became a wickedly amused smirk. "Max...I see. How very interesting. So is he the one that did...that?" The boss said, waving an arm at all of Jesse. Indeed, Jesse had bruises and cuts everywhere, but they would heal quickly. To him, they were no big deal, but to others it was likel unsightly. The only bothersome injury Jesse could really count for himself was his broken arm. Annoying indeed. Jesse nodded to the boss. "It was Max. After reawakening Talia, he kept his word to let me go...but not in one piece. Quite devious. I'll have to be careful when making future compromises with him..."

The boss seemed t find this funny since he laughed aloud. "I don't know who is more entertaining. You ar Max..." His laughter settled into a grin and he waved for Jesse to leave. "Go, get fixed up so you can return to the damned school again. This time, I want you to watch over the group. Do not bother with Lily. If promises are kept, I'll have her delivered to me eventually. And if the promises fail...well I'll need you to be capable and ready. Off to the tanks, they'll be ready for you."

Jese frowned at the thought of the tanks. He hated them. Being submerged in medicinal waters that smelled of strangeness and felt like swimming in alkeseltzer for hours, or days, at a time. It was a disgusting sensation. Still, Jesse bowed and obeyed, reporting to the tanks as instructed.

"Ah! Jesse. Long time no see!" A cheerful female voice chirped from behind him. Jesse turned and saw her, a young brunette that lowered her glasses and stared hard at his body. "Oooh, that's a nasty break. Well...let's get you fixed then!" She said cheerfully.

Jesse frowned. "Lisa, I've told you...please don't use your x-ray vision on me without permission first." Somehow, having someone look right through him felt very uncomfortable.

"I can't help it, it's a part of the job! Now, let's get you strapped up and into the tank." Jesse sighed and took his shirt off. Lisa strapped multiple sensors on his chest, back, and arms, then stuck an IV into his arm. She handed him a small paper cup with about three different ills and Jesse took them with a glass of water provided.

Jesse then climbed the ladder that led to the top of the tank he would be occupying. In the room, there were also five other tanks, only one occupied with a sleeping agent that seemed to have multiple bullet wounds across his torso. He'll be out a long time, Jesse thought.

Sitting at the end of the large tank that looked like a big circular fish tank, Jesse dipped his foot into the water. It was luke warm and tingley from the mysterious medicine mixed in. He strapped on an oxygen mask and stared at the confined and watery peril that awaited him.

"All set! Let's get you into the water before the sedative sets in. With that break, you'll be down for about three days so...see you next week!" Lisa pushed him in and Jesse fell into the water with a big splash. He glared at Lisa through the glass and she just smiled and waved. The top to the tank closed, trapping him. There was no escape now. Jesse took a few deep breathes from the mask, calming himself. He hated tight spaces.

Jess closed his eyes, trying to think of open places. The sky. Floating. Flying. Yes, that was a much better thought than living in the reality of his cramped watery grave. Jesse felt the sedative finally kicking in and fell asleep within a dream of freedom. A big, limitless sky.

Interesting Genius

User Image

Max and Talia walked ahead to the cafeteria when Max noticed Talia's cheek getting red. "Who hit you?" Max asked without looking at her. He opened the door and the wind blew snow inside. Max rubbed his arms after closing the door and cursing under his breath. They found Lily and the others hanging out in the table. When Max sat down with the group, he noticed them giving him an odd look. "What the hell are you all looking at?!" Max rolled his eyes. He took Riku's fork and took a bite out of his pie.

"H-Hey!!!"

"You weren't eating."

"Huh? That's all you're going to say?" Riku narrowed his eyes, cautiously watching the boy's every move, but Max made no other comment and took more of Riku's food. He looked at Talia who quickly shook her head at him. "Day just keeps getting more and more interesting."

"Well, shortie, I can't wait for you to be in costume!" Angel said with a smile.

"Huh?" Max was confused as to what Angel was talking about until Hardon passed by and handed him an envelope. When he opened it, his eyes grew. Hardon was chuckling at Max's reaction. Everyone's reaction actually. Max's eyes moved from the paper to Hardon, glaring like he had never had before. The dance class was already bad enough and now, he had to wear it out of class. Max quickly jumped over the table and punched the teacher on the face. The teacher stood up and raised his hands when Riku got in the middle of them.

"Now, now...your group did lose and you all agreed to do whatever our group wanted. Cool it." Max gawked at Riku. He had a point, but still...

"Fine...whatever." Max grumbled back to his chair and then put his head down. "That day will be forgotten and if anyone every brings it up...they aren't going to get away with it that easily. Understood?!" he yelled at the table.

Zero and Angel turned their heads trying to hide their giggles. The tough and arrogant brat had to wear a dress.

A few minutes, most of the food was gone. Zero looked at the time and then said ",Alisha, it's almost time to train. Shall we head back to our training grounds?" Zeroo stood up and then noticed Angel pouting. He put a hand on her shoulder and then walked away, but Angel grabbed his arm and pulled him in for a kiss. She let go and then smirked.

"It's fine. I've got some work to do as well." Angel got up, patted Max on the head and then ran off.

"Same with us. We need to get to training. It's snowing outside so it'll be perfect," Max said to Talia and Lily.

"I'll come with you," Riku said following them.

Ken was still tapping his chin when he had an idea. "I think I have the perfect costume. I'll have to keep it a secret until the day." He took his last bite of breakfast and then asked Saia if she was ready to go.
User Image

Lily's face paled considerably after reading the cafe announcement. Memories of her last flooded her mind. Memories of working in a cafe in the next small town over.

It was a normal cafe. Casual clothes with a black apron. Nothing fancy. It was fun place to work at and she got used to waitressing after a week. For the next two weeks, everything went smoothly, Then, she found out about their special anniversary event.

Every year, on the anniversary of the cafe's opening, the owner would do something special at the cafe. That year, with the cooperation with his staff, there would be a maid cafe. Lily was reluctant at first but the excitement of her fellow waitresses got to her and she agreed to help. The day of the anniversary came and everyone dressed in the outfits specially ordered by the owner himself. Everyone looked lovely...but Lily's reflection felt quite plain compared to the other girls.

Curves...I lack them. Lily frowned. She wasn't as 'full figured' as many of the other girls. Lily was shorter, and according to some people...flat. Dispite much flattery from her fellow co-workers, being called cute and like a doll, she felt anything but. Still, she had already agreed to help and wouldn't back out.

The anniversary day was busier than usual, with many male customers coming in. No doubt to get a glimpse of the bustier workers in their once in a life time outfits. No one paid Lily any mind when there were much more beautiful girls working the floor. Still, Lily worked diligently.

At the end of her shift, a waitress came to ask for help. Rachel, a waitress about 2 years older than her, came to ask her to wait on her cousin and his friends. "Oh yeah! You might actually know Richard, he went to the same school as you!" Then Rachel pranced off to take care of her many tables, seeing as she was the number one waitress of the day.

This would be Lily's last table of the day. She put on a smile and walked over to the table, but stopped in her tracks upon seeing who the guest was. Ricky and his two groupies from school. They had been a pain in the butt in school, always finding ways to harass Lily. Taking her stuff, playing pranks, making fun of her tomboyish ways. Lily's smile slipped, but she quickly recovered it, though it was much more forced than originally.

Ricky and his friends smiled back wickedly. "Look guys, the tomboy is trying to be womanly." Ricky started.

"Poor girl, a zebra can't change it's stripes." Chided a friend.

"You should stick to the tees and jeans. You don't have to worry about filling those in. That dress is wasted on you." Ricky grinned. The other two laughed and Lily did her best to play her part properly. After giving them their menus, Lily excused herself.

These were the ways those boys messed with her. Poking at her complexes, stealing the few girly things she used to carry. Her barrettes, a cute pen, even a bracelet her brother had made her...anything remotely girly, they would take it - telling her it didn't suit a tomboy like her. Lily couldn't stand them, but she couldn't do anything about it either because...he was right. She wasn't suited for dresses, makeup, high heels...Lily felt like a kid playing dress up in her mother's closet.

Soon after the anniversary event, Lily quit her job. The trio of bastards continued to come to the cafe regularly to annoy Lily and harass the other waitresses. After two weeks, Lily couldn't take it and left to work at her family's orchard. Still, their taunts and chides left a deep mark on her.

And now, she would have to don a maid's dress again? She looked over to Riku, wondering what he would think. Would he think her childish also? The idea made Lily feel uneasy. She tried to carry on with the conversation everyone else seemed to be having but her thoughts were trapped in that cafe.

It wasn't until Talia returned with Max that Lily finally snapped out of it. He sat with them at the table quite casually and everyone seemed to turn and stare. "What the hell are you all looking at?!"

It was his normal arrogant self. His eyes were clear and Lily had to look to Talia for some kind of confirmation. Talia only shrugged and sat beside Max. Him and Riku seemed to have a bit of an exchange after Max stole some of Riku's cake. Lily couldn't help but find it somewhat amusing.

Max was then informed about the cafe since he seemed not to know anything about it. He took the news quite badly, punching the passing coach before Riku interfered. After the coach left, Max turned and threatened everyone at the table into forgetting the coming festivities. Lily had no arguments since she too would likely want to forget all about it also.

After everyone was done eating, Zero and Alisha left to train again, but not before Angel snatched a kiss from Zero before she too left. Max also mentioned her and Talia training. It had been a while since they had trained under Max...but more interesting was the mention of snow. "It's snowing!?" Lily yelled, excitedly. She ran to the exit and opened the door that led outside. The ground was covered lightly with the cold white stuff that she rarely saw growing up. "Oh my gosh!" She yelled excitedly.

Lily ran out and scooped a few handfuls, shaping it into a white ball. Riku came out of the door behind her and she threw the snowball at him, hitting him in the chest. She stood laughing. "I've always wanted to do that!" She yelled, scooping another snowball. Her fingers were numb from the cold, but she didn't want to stop. Where she was from, it was always too warm for snow. Even in the middle of winter, it only got cold enough for a light jacket. Here, in front of her, was a field of snow and she didn't want to waste the opportunity to do that which she had only ever wished for. Throwing snowballs at friends.

Her next snowball was aimed at Talia. Lily grinned slyly...
User Image

Talia wasn't expecting Max to ask about her cheek, but then again he wouldn't remember that it was his own doing. She glanced at him,then quickly looked ahead to the cafeteria. "It's nothing. It's been taken care of." She hoped that was good enough of an answer. Since Max didn't inquire further into it, Talia figured her answer was adequate.

In the mess hall, they both joined Riku and the others. They all seemed just as stunned at the reappearance of the normal Max. Lily was the first to give her a questioning look, then later Riku also shot her an inquiring glance, but Max was back to his normally arrogant, prickly self.

After Zero, Alisha, and Angel all excused themselves, Max announced that they too would train. Lily was out of the door after hearing about the snow. Talia watched as her friend excitedly ran out, a big smile on her face. Lily looked like a kid on Christmas morning, Talia couldn't help but grin. She followed Riku and Max out of the side exit, laughing aloud as Riku got hit in the chest with a snowball. "You'd be dead if that were some thing dangerous Riku." She joked, then suddenly, she was also hit by a snapball in the chest. Shocked, she stared at Lily, who was laughing quite hysterically.

Talia frowned and began to scoop up her own ammo. The cold snow quickly numped her fingers but she didn't stop. After she had a good sized snowball, Talia launched it at Lily, but missed horribly. Lily laughed even harder now, tears in the corners of her eye. "That...was the worst...aim, EVER! She managed to say in between bouts of laughter.

Talia glared at her friend. "That's only cuz my fingers are cold!" She yelled, scooping up another snowball and throwing it again at Lily. This time, it hit Lily...in the face. Lily fell back and landed on her back into the snow. There was silence as Talia stared, shocked, and Lily rolled over, kneeling with her back toward Talia. "I...I'm so sorry! Are you alright?"

Lily stayed kneeling in the snow silently for a bit before finally standing and turning to talia, suddenly launching two more snowballs. The first hit Talia in the shoulder, the second one missed missed her...but not Max.

The snowball hit Max right between the shoulder blades. Max turned and seemed to glate at her. Wondering why, Talia turned to the guilty party, but Lily was pointing an accusing finger in her direction. Talia's eyes widened in horror. "I didn't...I-It wasn't me!" Talia stammered, trying to defend herself.

She turned back to Max. Behind her, Lily wasn't helping the situation. "Wow Talia, nice aim." Lily joked.

Max did not look amused.
User Image

Hikaru finished breakfast, though honestly he felt sick due to the recent news. He seemed to constantly sigh as he wondered how best to escape his fate. Hikaru knew though, that if he didn't show up, he would get it from both Hardon and Saia. "I suppose you wouldn't like to switch places with me?" He asked Eevee, not being very serious. It's not as though Hardon would allow it anyway.

After another deep sigh, Hikaru stood and tried to smile. "Looks like there's no escape. So, how would I look in a dress?" Hikaru tried to joke, striking a pose often used by women in magazines. There was no heart in his joke though.

If you can't beat them, make them laugh. It was one of Hikaru's rules to make life easier. It's bbetter to make a fool of myself, rather than be made a fool of.
User Image

Saia quickly ate her breakfast while thinking of all she would have to do. Everything was unloaded onto her so suddenly. She had to decorate for this evening's event as well as coordinate her group. She was getting a headache just thinking of it all. The biggest problem would be the students. getting them to cooperate and get dressed. where the hell do I even get the costumes. Saia wondered. I am NOT paying out of pocket for all of this.

Ken turned and asked if she was ready to go. Saia glanced at him, confused. "Where are we going?" But he only smiled, asking her to trust him. Saia frowned. "Okay, but I have to be back by late lunch." She sighed and stared around the cafeteria. "This isn't going to be easy."

Saia followed Ken out, surprised by the appearance of snow so early in the fall. "Will we be able to get out in this snow?" Saia asked, rubbing her arms against the cold as they walked toward the parking lot.

Interesting Genius

Riku stood there dumbfounded being hit by a snowball. Soon after, everyone was throwing snowballs everywhere. Riku grabbed a few snowballs and held four of them on his arm while he used his other to throw. He threw on in Talia's face, then threw one towards Lily, but she had barely dodged it. She was getting faster that before indeed. All the training she had been doing was helping a lot. After Riku ran out of snowballs, he ran towards Lily, his hands in front of his face, wiggling his fingers. "You're going to get it now..." Riku was at full speed and chased Lily around. Riku had to swerve through airing snowballs coming from different directions to get to Lily. Finally, he jumped on top of her as they rolled in the snow. She ended up on top of him. Riku raised his arms over his head and smirked at her. "Here in the snow? Tsk tsk...I suppose you really enjoyed yourself." Riku snickered at Lily's red face. Then he suddenly threw a handful of snow in her face. "Gotcha."

Max was looking down at the snow trying to figure out how he would be able to train them with all the snow. It would be a good way to help the girls withstand weather conditions, as well as fighting with unstable ground. Then, he felt something hit his back. He slowly turned around and face Lily and Talia, glaring like looks could kill. He narrowed his eyes until he had an idea. He walked off to the dormitories and began quickly making something from everyday items. When he returned, he saw Lily and Riku getting a little too warm. He placed his toy on the ground and then took off the blanket showing a snowball thrower. Then, he went at it, aiming it and hitting Talia over and over. Then, he moved on to Lily and Riku, distracted by each other and gunned them down. "I suppose this could be considered training," Max smirked.

Eevee was looking out the window at everyone throwing snowballs at each other when Hikaru asked about him in a dress. She rubbed her chin and then grabbed his hand. They appeared in Riku's bathroom where Eevee began digging in drawers. She then took Hikaru's shirt off showing his slender body along with the star shaped scar on his stomach. Then, she kneeled in front of him and began undoing his belt and pants. She walked back to Hikaru with a pile of clothes and then began dressing him. Eevee's outfits were always close to a maid's or servant's outfit. Hikaru had a black corset with pink lacings and a pink ribbon. Then, she wrapped a black miniskirt around him and zipped it up. She placed her hands on her chin and looked him up and down, then instructed him to wait while she grabbed a few things. She disappeared leaving Hikaru on his own for a few minutes and when she came back, she had black thick heels and thigh high stockings to cover his leg hair. Then, she grabbed some make up and hair items. After a while, she turned Hikaru around. "That's what you would look like...not bad..."

Ken and Saia hopped in his car and drove off to the city into a lingerie store. Ken received looks from all the girls there and as usual, he ignored them. Finally, he found an isle where there was a long line of maid outfits. After grabbing a few and taking suggestions from Saia, he walked to the counter and threw a lot of outfits on the counter. The cashier looked at him, surprised at how much he wanted to buy. Other than the fact that he was male, the clothes were very expensive. The cashier scanned each one of them and then rang it up. $4,598.73. Then Ken took another shopping cart behind him and handed them to the cashier. All together: $13,999.92 Ken took out his card and they were out of the store in no time with bags and bags of clothes and shoes.

"The sizes should be correct. We can fit everyone in this." He closed the trunk and then jumped in the driver's seat. "You know, you'd look beautiful in the black one. I'm excited to see you wear it."

When they reached the school, they had help from the guards to bring them to Saia's office. Finally, that was done. The only thing now was the decorations and Ken again volunteered to pay for it all.
User Image

Hikaru wasn't sure what was going on when they suddenly popped into a bathroom that was surely not his. Then Eevee began to undress him. He froze in panic, not knowing what was going on. "W-wait a minute Eevee! W-w-we should take things slow!" He tried to say while now standing in just his briefs. Eevee disappeared for a bit, leaving Hikaru to stand there alone staring at his near naked reflection. He frowned at himself, disappointedly. "I was so not ready for that..." He grumbled.

He didn't expect Eevee to be so assertive, but then again maybe it was just like her. She did things at her own pace so maybe this is how she liked it. Hikaru blushed, frowning deeper. "Well, if that's how she likes it..."

After doing a quick odor check and fixing his hair, Hikaru waited standing against the door a bit nervously. Is this really gonna happen? Do I want it to happen? I think...I think I like her. As a friend? No, I think it's more than that. It's not just sexual either. If it was something just sexual, I wouldn't be this damn messed up about it. I don't want to be just friends with benefits, either. Hikaru ended up rubbing his head in frustration, messing up his hair again. He turned and rested his head against the door, growling at himself. Damn it! I don't know what I'm thinking...

Eevee arrived again and Hikaru sighed deeply, still facing the door. "Eevee, listen. Umm, maybe we shouldn't do this. But, if you really want to then," Hikaru turned, his hands outstretched in welcome. "Bring it on." He said, blushing deeply.

Eevee tossed him some clothes and Hikaru stared, blinking at the skirt and corset. He stared at it, finally realizing his misunderstanding. He sighed, partially in relief, but a bit of regret was mixed in too, and then a lot of embarrassment. "Fine, THIS I can do..."

After dressing, hair, and makeup, Hikaru looked into the mirror again and gawked at the girl staring back. He grinned and nodded approval. "Not bad at all, I look hawt! Mother always wanted a girl..." Hikaru laughed, but it was just too manly for his new appearance. He tried laughing more softly and grinned. "What do you think, Eevee?" He asked in a softer voice, in an attempt to talk more lady-like while striking the same pose he had done earlier in the cafeteria.

The heels would take getting used to. Thankfully they weren't stilettos or else he would have surely fell and broke an ankle or something. The heels Eevee chose for him had thick heels and were surprisingly fit.

After getting dressed, Eevee spent a good while teaching Hikaru how to walk and act more lady-like. It was oddly fun for Hikaru. Then again, anything with Eevee seemed to turn into something fun.

User Image

User Image

Lily and Talia stared as Max turned and walked away toward the dorms. Then, Riku stalked after Lily with itchy fingers. Lily grinned and ran away as Riku gave chase. Talia launched snowballs at Riku from behind while Lily did so from in front. Riku did a great job dodging though and finally caught Lily, they tumbled into the snow and Lily ended up pinning Riku down.

"Here in the snow? Tsk tsk...I suppose you really enjoyed yourself." Riku teased with a sly grin.

Lily blushed fiercely and frowned. That's not what I..." Face full of snow. Riku had successfully distracted her, then flung a handful of snow. Some had ended up in her open mouth and it was very cold against her tongue. She wiped her eyes away and stared at Riku, who was chuckling. "Gotcha."

"Sneaky." Lily said, moving in for a kiss, but at the last moment, she slipped her freezing cold hands into the bottom of his shirt and pressed her frozen fingers against his warm abdomen. The look of shock was priceless and Lily laughed, quickly sneaking in the kiss he had been waiting for.

Lily heard Talia yell and turned just in time to see an onslaught of snowballs coming at her and Riku's direction. Unfortunately, she did not react in time and she and Riku ended up at the bottom of a snow pile, identical to Talia's. Max stood apart, smiling triumphantly with a machine that had fired the snowfalls that now buried them.

"I suppose we can work out some sort of truce for the sake of banding together against a common enemy?" Talia nodded and Riku agreed. After shaking free, Max continued his barrage and they did their best to dodge the snowballs. The good thing was that he could only aim at them one at a time. They separated and as one was targeted, the others advanced, throwing snowballs in Max's direction.

Still, Max was able to dodge and fire, always sure that they were all at a good distance. None were allowed closer than fifteen feet, making it hard to hit him. That didn't stop the three from trying. For once, training was fun.

User Image

Saia was stunned as they rolled up to a lingerie shop. She followed Ken inside, wondering what the hell they were doing there. Her face was as red at the girl who stopped to help Ken. She was young and stared at Ken like he was dome sort of world marvel. Well, Saia couldn't disagree, but glared at the girl none-the-less. Saia laughed when Ken asked where the maid uniforms were, both Ken and the girl turned to stare at her. "Sorry, let's go." She said, grabbing Ken by the arm as they went to find the uniforms.

She thought they were there just to get Ken's uniform, but Saia was proven wrong when Ken began to choose many pricey outfits ranging from cute to sexy. "W-wait Ken! This is too many! You could dress an army with so many!" She tried to stop him but Ken only smiled and continued piling clothes into a buggie. He then moved on to shoes, buying many cute flats and heels in different sizes. Saia realized it wasn't an army he was dressing. Just their entire losing group.

"You..." She stared at Ken, who seemed to be enjoying himself as he compared shoes and sizes. It was fun to watch. Saia let out a defeated sigh. "How the hell am I supposed to repay you for this?"

After shopping, they loaded their bags and started on their way home. "You know, you'd look beautiful in the black one. I'm excited to see you wear it." Ken said quite casually. Saia blushed.

"I would have liked to see you dressed as a butler...but I bet a dress would suit you too." Saia grumbled shyly.

Back at the school, they got unloaded quickly with help from the guards, then it was off to lunch. Saia wasn't especally hungry but knew she would need energy for the coming preparations so she ordered some onigiri filled with crab and cream cheese. The cook looked at her oddly, cocking a brow at her request. "What? Don't judge, it's good!"

The lunch man shook his head but prepared three for her anyway. Ken and Saia sat together and she placed one of the onigiri on Ken's tray to try. After they were done eating, they waited around for the mess hall to empty out some more before preparing to decorate.

Saia called out to her students as she saw them pass, reminding them to meet at 1pm. It was mandatory and she made sure they understood. "Anyone that doesn't show up for prep or the event will suffer my personal punishment and it will not be pretty." She warned with steel eyes.

Interesting Genius

Maid Cafe Festival

Saturday 5 pm

User Image

Interesting Genius

The day of the festival was finally here. Riku took it upon himself to send out letters to everyone in the school. Because the Maid Cafe was serving the entire school, Riku decided to make it a Winter Festival. Ken had even found a band that played ballroom music and some volunteers cleared out the cafeteria. There were banners, curtains, decorations, and the classical furniture that Max had used his own money to buy. Ken had made him feel a little guilty. Still, Max felt that if he was going to do this, it had to be done the right way. Most of the directing was done by Ken and Max considering their background of lavish riches and high class setting.

That morning, everyone was excited for the upcoming festival. Except a few of those who were to be the maids. A few of the guys in class were relieved to find they wouldn't be wearing maid outfits. A few others, on the other hand, were to join Max, Hikaru, and Ken because of their faces. Hardon was enjoying himself a little too much watching the pain and suffering in their eyes. The lunchman volunteered to be the cook for all mostly baking desserts and drinks. He was also more excited than he normally was.

Ken was in his room putting the last finishing touches on his face. He still remembered how his servants would dress him up as a girl. They would put make up on him, force him into dresses and high heeled shoes, and even showed him how to act like one.

Eevee was with Hikaru all morning helping him in his outfit and slightly giggling when Hikaru would make a face. During lunch, she went and grabbed him a bite to eat, then finishing up on the make up. Eevee brushed a bang from Hikaru's face and looked him in the eye. Then, they left towards the cafeteria.

Riku was anxious to see Lily in the maid's outfit. He would try to knock on Lily and Talia's door to see if they would let them in, but they refused until it was time. He spent his entire morning sleeping and after lunch, he dug around for a tux to wear. This was going to be a very fancy part and he was curious as to how some of the students with less than normal manners would be able to do.

Angel had knocked on Zero's room after lunch. He opened the door with a big smile on her face to see Zero in a tux. Zero felt a little uncomfortable as he wasn't used to the clothes. His normal wear considered a big hoodie, baggy pants and a white shirt. Now, it was a black tux and fancy shoes that made him feel like he was out of place. His hair was gelled back, showing his face. He tried to make it messy again, but Angel slapped his hand and fixed it one more time.

Angel wore a long silver dress with sparkly heels. Her hair was up for once and the hair on her sides was curled. Zero complimented her on her outfit only to wonder what Alisha would be wearing. This was a new thing for the school. He had been to the dances before, not staying longer than 5 minutes, but they had never had this much of a fancy party.

Finally, at 4:00 pm, everything was finished.

User Image

Max peeked from the side of the wall seeing how many people were seated. A lot...the entire school. He turned back behind their small dressing rooms which was a classroom near the cafeteria and looked at himself in the mirror. "At least in dance class they didn't know who I am. If anyone sees me in this, they're all going to know it was me!!" He panicked. Max took a deep breath and tried to sort out his thoughts. "Okay...a deal was a deal...just one night. One night...that's all..."

Ken tapped Max's shoulder making him jump up. "Are you alright? I've never seen you look so...frightened."

"I'm not frightened!!" Max growled. He was. Then he made a double look at Ken. "You're...scary..." Max was shocked at how Ken was able to pass for a girl when in the right clothes, make up, and body language. Ken knew how to walk, talk, and even had the mannerisms right. "Giggle..." Max ordered. Ken did so. It was still a little low, but it passed off as a girl's. "Yeah...you're scary..."

"I'm supposed to be cute."

"...whatever, weirdo. Let's go." Max led the way and walked to the entrace where the rest of the group was. He bowed to them forcing out the words "Welcome, Master" to the males in the school. He was at least happy that many people didn't realize it was him. Instead, some girl's in the dance class thought he was Maxene.

People went to their seats while enjoying the music, the talk, and the service. There was even a dance floor where may couples joined each other for a dance. Maids and Butlers went to each table serving and taking orders. Some were even getting hit on. Max was a bit rude at first, but after a few stares from Eevee and Angel, he tried his hardest to bite his tongue and smile. Despite the big angry vein on the side of his forehead.

Eevee sat alone in a table calling Hikaru over. "May I have some tea please...and chocolate mousse cake." After Hikaru left, Eevee stood up and fixed her skirt. That was all she had were skirts and many of the people thought she was a maid as well. After correcting them her own way, they left her alone.
The coming week ended just as the previous week, for the most part. Lily and Talia continued their laps, and occasionally trained with Max. On the morning of the festivities, they ran their normal laps but the rest of the day's exercise would be put aside due to preparations. After breakfast, the two girls helped with preparing decorations, then after a very quick lunch, the cafeteria was completely cleared of all students except those who were to be working. Lily and Talia, along with other volunteers and fellow group members, helped move tables around and hang decorations, set tables, and all the other minor details that Max and Ken were being quite picky about.

When they were done helping, the two returned to Lily's room to prepare themselves. Their dresses were picked for them and waited on Lily's bed. After they both took quick showers, the girls dressed up and started working on the more time consuming part of getting ready, hair and makeup.

Talia did Lily's hair and makeup first. She pinned Lily's hair up and did a natural look with the make up. When she was done, Talia smiled and nodded approval, then motioned for Lily to go look in the mirror. Lily went to the restroom and looked at herself. She blushed, not able to believe what she saw. For once, she didn't look like a kid. Though there wasn't much to be done about her height, The dress was flattering and her hair and makeup made her feel mature. Blushing, she grinned and went back to Talia, giving her a big hug. "Thank you!"

User Image
Talia giggled, and began to prepare her own hair and make up. She kept her hair down since her dress came with a cute headband. Her makeup she kept pretty simple, except her favorite glossy pink lip balm. In all, it didn't take long to finish. They could have gone early to help, but Lily seemed quite nervous so Talia settled against going early. "You look great, quit fidgeting!" Talia scolded.

Lily couldn't help herself though. Riku had come by a few times already, curious to see if they were done. Lily wondered what he would say about her appearance. It was the only opinion that truly mattered at this point.

The time finally came to head out and Lily sighed. Talia smiled and took Lily's arm in hers. "Riku is going to love you all over again." She encouraged, making Lily's face burn up. It didn't help to calm her at all.

They met with Max and were instructed on which sections to help with. Talia was a natural. easily smiling and mingling with the customers. Talia winked at Lily, trying to encourage her. It's no big deal, that's what Talia's smile said.

Lily took a deep breath and headed out to her tables. It was awkward at first, but she quickly stepped into her old ways from the cafe, memorizing orders, bringing them out promptly, smiling. The hardest part was remembering to call them my titles, such as masters and ladies. It became a bit easier and Lily could smile more naturally after a few tables.

Then she spotted Riku alone at one of her tables. It was a distraction she did not need. He looked great in his tux and looked quite serious as he looked over one of the menus that were set on each table. Lily stared and walked at the same time, almost tripping and dropping a cake she was delivering to a tabl. Luckily she recovered, apologizing to the near by customers that glanced over to her concerned. After delivering the cake, she turned again to Riku.

Her face was red and she was nervous, but Lily couldn't keep her most important customer waiting. Calming herself, she walked over to Riku's table and bowed properly. "Welcome Master. How may I be of service?"

Talia tried not to grin when she spotted Max dressed so cutely as a girl. He even had a long pink wig. He actually looked like he could be Eevee's long lost little sister. So cute! She thought as she went around taking care of her tables.

A new talbe was cleared and a group of three guys sat, dressed to impressed. Single and on the prowl. One of the boys was David. This one's going to be troublesome. Talia frowned, but quickly covered it with a smile and went over to the group. "Welcome masters. How may I be of service?"

David blinked, a bit shocked that she was the waitress. Talia socked a brow. He apparently had no clue this was her area. "Umm, I'll have a milk shake." He said, not looking her in the eye. His two friends had no trouble looking at her though. It wasn't her eyes they were interested in. One stared down her shirt while the other trailed the hem of her skirt. Talia tried to ignore their glances. "Any my other two masters? What would you like?"

"Can I have a tall glass of you?" He said, thinking himself clever. Yep, this idiot is definitely David's friend. The other licked his lips and chuckled. "I'll just have a piece of that a** and I'll be golden."

Talia did her best to bite her tongue. "I'm sorry. Those items aren't on the menu. I'll give you a few minutes and return to take your orders again." She turned to David, bowing. "I'll be back with your request master." Talia turned, pretty proud of herself for keeping calm.

Suddenly, Talia felt a tug on her apron as the bow came undone. "Oh come one now. What happened to the customer is always right?" Talia turned and glared at the guy with her ribbon in his hand. David placed a hand on his friend's shoulder. He looked quite nervous. Understandable, considering she had knocked him out not long ago.

"Drop it, Kevin. Find another girl. Trust me." David said, but his friend didn't take the hint and instead laughed.

"What, is this girl yours?" Kevin challenged.

Their third friend chuckled. "That makes it even better. You should share you riches with your friends you know." He said, reaching over to grab Talia's waist. Talia slipped out of her apron though and stepped away.

She glared at the three. "Masters, I suggest that if you cannot behave like gentlemen, you should leave." Talia was losing her temper. "If you'll excuse me, I'll return to take your orders in a bit." Before walking away, she took her apron back then slipped away into the hall to calm herself.

Hikaru had time to help a bit earlier in the morning but after lunch, he was locked up in his room with Eevee. She helped him with the outfit Ken had chosen for him, which was similar to what Eevee had made him try on the week before. Again, Hikaru had to slip on the black thigh highs and don high heels. At least now thou, he could walk in them. He frowned, wondering if he should be proud of that fact or not.

Eevee set his hair in a girl's Pixie style and made him slip on long white gloves. After a good while of sitting through make up, the transformation was complete and Hikaru stared at his new self. "Damn...I look good!" He said in a softer feminine tone. He had been practicing.

Eevee giggled beside him Hikaru blushed. "Does it sound bad??" Eevee shook her head, brushing Hikaru's bangs back to it's proper place. After a quick catwalk in his room, Eevee nodded approval and they headed to the cafeteria just in time for the starting festivities. "Hmm, maybe I should have a girl's name for tonight too. It would be weird introducing myself with my real name. Any suggestions?" He asked to Eevee.

Eevee set out to find a seat while Hikaru went to find Saia, Ken, or Max for instructions. He found Ken and after some quick tips on proper service, Hikaru was let loose on the public that awaited. Luckily, It was Eevee who flagged him down first. "Welcome, my lady. How may I be of service?" He said with a slight bow.

After she ordered tea and cake, Hikaru left to fulfil her order. He quickly came back and set her order on the table as elegantly as possible. "Will that be all for you, my lady?"

Once he was done with his first customer, Hikaru felt much more at ease in his role and began to take more tables. It even became fun and he checked in on Eevee often, bringing her refills and sneaking her cakes.

Saia left the cafe set up completely to Ken and Max. They seemed to know what they were doing and honestly, it didn't seem like she would be able to get a work in even if she wanted to. After discussing the final menu with the lunch man in the morning, the rest of Saia's day consisted of helping some of her girls with final touches. Helping them prepare their hair, makeup, or giving tips on how to do their jobs properly.

Four o'clock came around quickly and Saia left to prepare, telling her waiters and waitresses to go to Max or Ken for instructions in her absence. After a quick shower, she blow dried her hair. Ken had given her a dress he picked out, but wasn't allowed to look at it until it was time to get ready. He made her promise. Saia stared at the black coat bag that laid on her bed, wondering what exactly he had chosen. Slowly, she unzipped the bag and pulled out the contents, turning completely red as she did so. "You have to be joking..."

User ImageThe dress she pulled out was...barely there. Saia enjoyed wearing something a bit revealing once in a while but this was too much, even for her. The skirt was short and the bust looked like it would be a bit tight. Still, Saia tried it on. As she took the dress off of it's hanger, something black fell away. Saia picked it up and stared at it, disbelievingly. The outfit even came with it's own pair of lacy panties. "Really,Ken?" She said, her face completely on fire.

Despite the embarrassment, she tried the whole outfit on. As expected, the dress was very short, but at least covered her butt properly. The bust didn't fit as tight as she thought it wld, but was still quite snug. Even the apron provided with the costume did little to help with the revealing aspects of the dress.

Saia was about to remove the whole outfit when the price tag popped off and fell to her bed. She picked it up and glanced at it. "....hell."

After seeing that many digits, Saia stared at her reflection contemplatively. Ken picked it for her. She could have returned it and he could get a refund, if the tag hadn't ripped off. Now, it was impossible to return and if she did not wear it, Ken might be offended. Saia frowned. He had helped her so much with this, and so much more. She hated to disappoint him. Maybe he didn't realize how revealing the costume was?

She sighed and, to her dread, decided to wear the outfit. The dress also came with a head band and a pair piece. After tying her hair up properly, Saia moved on to her make up. Ten minutes before five and she was completely done. Slipping into her white thigh highs and black heels, Saia walked back to the cafeteria with false confidence. I can do this...

Saia arrived to find that many maids and butlers were already on the job. Talia, Lily, and Hikaru were among them. Saia was surprised at how well Hikaru's outfit had worked out. Taking a deep breath, she mentally prepared herself before setting out to help on the main floor. To Saia, was like staring into a battle field, disguised as a cute cafe.

Interesting Genius

User Image

The night was going by smoothly for Max until he saw some people picking on Talia. He looked closely and found David looking away from Talia as much as possible. Max smirked knowing he learned his lesson. Then one of David's friend made a move on Talia. Max growled. He calmly walked their way and asked if he could be of service.

"Nah, we got a hottie with our stuff." One of them said. David kicked him in the knee. "Dude! What the hell was that for." David could tell right away it was Max by his eyes. Then, he felt Max grab his wrist and twisted it under the table.

"Sir, it would be my pleasure if I would be the one that serves you." Max tightened his grip.

"Hey! What are you..."

"Keep talking and I'll break your arm off. Why don't you as David about the situation you're in? He knows better than anyone. And afterwards....apologize and never ask her to be your "maid" again. Understood?" Max smiled as she let his wrist go. The other guy was still wondering what was going on. "Oh...by the way...I really will kill you. And I can come up with so may creative ways..." Max walked off triumphantly towards another student who had an order ready.

User Image

Ken saw Saia and smiled happily at her outfit. "I'm happy you decided to wear it. It looks great on you." Ken traced her collarbone with a finger very lightly and then turned. "Shall we serve the students?"

Ken was being looked at by a lot of people. The girl's fawned over him, even in a maid outfit. Even some of the boys were beginning to like him. He did his duties as instructed to a tee. Finally, it was time for his break. He went to the back where some of the others were taking a breather and sat down. He wasn't even tired. Despite his situation, he was actually having a lot of fun. He was sitting at the doorway watching Saia as she went around doing her job. A smirk grew and then he quickly shook his head from the dirty thoughts he was having. "No..she isn't ready for you..thought...her skin is very soft...and her hair...and lips...I just want to....no! Stop this!" Ken stood up and took a drink of water. "It's not lady like for things down under to grow..."

User Image

Eevee was enjoying the party for once especially with Hikaru visiting her often. The food was wonderful and the service was even better. Then again, it was only Hikaru that she flagged down. She figured that he felt a little uncomfortable, but he seemed to be having more fun that he thought. Eevee looked at the menu again and saw that she had eaten half of the menu already. When she spotted Hikaru headed her way, she flagged him down again. "Can I have one of each...one by one of course." Eevee leaned foward with her elbows on the table and her chin set on her crossed hands. She didn't even realize that she was showing him a lot of cleavage.

User Image

Riku entered to the girls welcoming him especially a certain short girl. He turned red when she bowed to him and called him master. When Lily came back to give him his order, he grabbed her wrist and pulled her to him. "Maybe you should call me Master tonight as well...just looking at you turns me on." Riku licked her neck and then let her go. "Can I have some pie too...my dear maid...I like it warm and moist. Each bite would be soft and tasty. And that's one thing I love about pie. It's very very tasty..." Riku took a bite of the the cake Lily had in her hand while she was still holding it. "Or maybe it's just you that makes the food so good."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff