Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Saia watched as Zero and his lunch date were interrupted by a girl with green hair. The girl looked familiar but she couldn't think of why. The two girls conversed while the boy ignorantly ate. Sparks began to fly and Saia grinned. Well, this is getting interesting. The clueless playboy and the two cats in heat.

The dark haired girl went to Zero's side, cuddling up to him, but the other girl didn't back down, even daring to kiss Zero while still being wrapped in the dark haired girl's arm. Ooh, feisty. Sadly, things will end sadly for the both of them when I take Zero's life. She sighed, almost feeling bad for the two girls.

The green haired girl walked off, looking quite pleased with herself. Saia smiled at the naive girl. When she was gone, the other girl kissed Zero passionately and left with him hand in hand. Saia didn't follow. She wasn't about to watch through hat was going to happen next. "Kids these days..."
Saia shook her head and walked out of the cafeteria, finally going on to the arena.

No one was there, naturally. Most of the students were more interested in trying to fit in with normal society rather than wanting to learn how to better protect themselves against their abundant enemies - herself included. Not that they would have much of a chance, she thought. Saia remembered the keys in her pocket and walked to the small corner office in the arena. She pulled out her keys and inseted the one that said 'office' into the lock, but before she could twist it, the door opened and revealed a man that was already occupying the space. "Umm, Mr. Hardon I presume? I'm Saia Sterling, your new assistant." She smiled politely.

The man looked her up and down. "I heard you were coming but I didn't expect to meet you until tomorrow. Come in." He opened the door and stepped aside to make way for Saia. "Also, you can just call me Coach. Everyone else does." She took a seat in the chair in front of the teacher's desk and he took his place behind it. The desk was well organized and behind the desk hung military medals and pictures of the coach both by himself and with others, all dressed in US Marine uniforms. Sai hid her smile. Ego much?

"What happened to Mr. Neil?" Saia asked first. Coach cocked a brow at Saia. "So you're an ex-student after all. He retired a few years ago and I replaced him." The coach pointed to an empty desk on the other side of the small room. "That will be your desk, but before you start moving in I would like to assess your skills, personally." He looked down at her, looking for a reaction. He apparently didn't think much of her. Most people didn't expect much of a fight from her. It wasn't unusual for her targets to laugh when she threatened to kill them. A smirk played at the corner of her lips as she met the coach's eyes. "It would be my pleasure."

Saia got out of her seat and walked to the center of the arena, soon joined by the coach. She began to stretch a bit while the coach stared at het. "You sure you want to do this here instead of the pods? I would hate to break my new assistant," he said mockingly. Grinning, she took a simple defensive stance and grinned. "Who says I'll be the one that ends up broken?"

Coach laughed and shrugged his shoulders. "Fine, ready?" He flexed, trying to intimidate Saia with his show uf muscles through the tank he was wearing. "When you are." Saia answered.

"Go!" He yelled, charging at Saia. He came at her, feigning a punch, but kicked instead. She saw it coming though, since it was a favorite trick of hers. She dodged to the side, kicking at his ribs but it felt like kicking a boulder. He grinned as she jumped backwards. Coach threw a few rounds of punches, Saia dodging each one just barely. He was quick for a built guy and she could feel the force behind every punch that whizzed past her. Coach threw a hard punch and instead of retracting to throw another, he swing his arm tothe side, surprising Saia and knocking her to the ground. She barely had time to roll out of the way as he sweeped his foot down where her ribcage would have been. Quickly, she sweeped at his feet, pulling herself up as he fell, then took her knee to his throat, pushing her body weight onto that one point, and holding her fist in the ready to punch him in the nose if needed. He stared at her and held his palms up. She moved away to allow him to sit up, relaxing. "Not bad." He said smiling as he got to his feet. "Now, lets see how well you do against what you can't see..." Suddenly he disappeared from Saia's sight, but she could still here him as he chuckled. He moved silently, making it hard to find him.

Saia didn't like not seeing what she was after, but she calmed her breathing and closed her eyes. She listened closely through the silence, trying to find any traces of sound. Finally, past the sound of her own breathing, she could hear the rustle of clothes but still didn't know where he was. She listened closer. The sound of breathing overlapped her own and came closer, coming from behind. She could hear his steps now, slow and quiet as he came even closer. Finally, he snickered, ever so quietly. She could feel his hot breathe behind her now.

Saia opened her eyes and suddenly turned, shoving her palm upward hard. She connected and the coach yelped in pain, becoming visible again and stumbling backwards. He finally steadied himself and faced Saia, stunned. He held his face, blood falling from between his fingers. "Damn woman! You nearly broke my nose!"

Saia tilted her head, an expression of disappointment on her face. "I guess I didn't use enough force..." Th coach tried to laugh aloud but winced from the pain in his nose. Coach smiled at Lily. "You're approved." He waled back to the office and Saia followed. After plugging his nose with tissue paper, he waved her to the vacant desk. "Do what you wish with it, Coach Sterling."

Saia blushed a bit at the title. "I like the sound of that," she said grinning. She took a seat at her new office desk. There was a computer provided but she didn't bother to turn it on. She would rather check it out later when she was alone.

"Allow me to apologize for being so cocky." She heard Coach Hardon say in a slightly nasally voice that sounded extremely amusing. "I take these kids' combat training very seriously. They don't really realize it, or maybe they just don't care, but what they learn in this class could save their life one day." The coach's expression softened a bit and Saia could feel the concern he had for his students.

"one day, the student's who actually pay attention to class will thank you." She said encouragingly. "I heard you have a certain problem student too." The coach's eyes went from worrisome to frustrated. "That damn Zero always tries to get out of my class. He rarely shows up and when he does show his face by some miracle, he leaves in the middle of the lesson. It never fails!" By the end of his rant, Coach Hardon was yelling, still with a nasally voice. It was becoming near impossible for Saia not to laugh. She pressed her lips together firmly until she felt the urge pass. "Well, maybe he just needs the right motivation to come to class." She thought aloud. "Anyway, I better get going, I still have my own room to see about. I'll see you tomorrow." She rose, bowing slightly, then left the coach in the office.

At the teacher's dorms, she dug out her room key to double check that she had found the right door. After confirming, she unlocked it and went in. The dorm was a bit larger than the student ones but the layout was the same. One bedroom door had a plaque that read Kara, decorated with flowers and butterflies. "Cute." Saia smiled, then walked into the other room, closing the door and throwing herself on the bed. She saw that her bags were already on the floor in the corner of the room, but didn't bother to wonder how they got there. The same thing happened when she first arrived at the school years ago as a mere student.

Saia sighed, finally being able to relax. "It's been a long time since I've been around so many people. So tiring..." Saia rolled over, kicking off her sneakers and letting them fall to the floor with a thud. She dug the cell phone from her pocket and stared at it as she wondered if she should call the boss. "Hmmm, nah. Not until this is over with." Then she slipped it back into her pocket.

This place...hasn't changed. I wish I could say the same about myself... She blew a strand of hair from her eyes then went to her large duffle bag. She didn't unzip it, but instead flipped it upside down and pressed against the bottom. It popped and unlatched, revealing a sword hilt and three separate blades. She grabbed the hilt, then removed the three sharp blades carefully and layed them on the bed in a specific order. After pressing a certain spot on the hilt, the pieces all glowed warmly. The four parts combined into one long katana. She smiled appreciatively, thinking back to the man that built this special blade just for her. Saia put the blade away, hiding it between her bed and the wall. "Alright, I'm done. No more for today." If the other two guys want to get into contact with me, they can find me themselves. It's me time now." She threw herself on the bed and pulled out the cell phone again, this time to play some music. She set the playlist to shuffle and pressed play and set the phone next to her pillow.

First song - Not Capable of Love by The Ataris. Saia frowned. "I hate this song." Still, she sang along, every word filled with emotion.

User Image

Lily's tears had already run out but she still sobbed quietly when Riku came in. She ignored him but he didn't leave and instead began a conversation with himself about her. As she listened, she couldn't help but find it a annoyingly amusing. She caught herself smiling as she listened from under her covers. Riku was a bit similar to Bo. Neither of them could read the atmosphere and both the boy and her pet somehow could make her smile when she least felt like doing so. Lily sighed. Bo always made her smile and hated to see her cry. When she would argue with her family, he would always stop her tears by doing something silly. Offering her his most favorite seeds, nesting in her hair, just and little odd thing to make her forget about what was bothering her. Lily sighed, coming out from under her covers and staring at Riku through puffy eyes. "I owe it to Bo not to cry, especially now..."

Lily reached for the cards that were on her side of the table. Somehow, her hand was smaller than Riku's and she wondered if he was losing on purpose. "Do you have a seven?"
She asked, still sniffling.

Interesting Genius

User Image

"Go Fish!!!!!!" Riku said laughing and pointing at her. "Muahaha!!!!" Riku calmed down and gently smiled at her. "You know, this friend of yours, I'm sure he would rather see that cute smile than a pout. I'm sure he would want you to win....but NAY! I shall defeat you!!!!!" Riku yelled. "Ahem...do you have an Ace?" Riku looked at his last 4 cards. All Aces. "You know...I found on, never mind!" He put his pair down and was left with his last two aces. "So, area you alright, now?" He wanted to be sure she didn't remember anything, but if she had, then she wouldn't be normal around him. "So...just...a random question, I'm going to throw out...has anyone here interested you?" "Cuz I'll kill the son of a b***h!!!" he thought with a smile. "Being around her makes me so happy..."
User Image

"Go Fish!" Riku yelled out, startling Lily. He laughed excitedly, feeling so victorious. She smiled and pulled another card. Now she had three, A seven, a queen, and a three. Riku spoke about how Bo would probably rather see a smile on her face than a pout and Lily smiled. Before she could say words of thanks to him for making her smile, he proclaimed his challenge. Asking for an Ace. She was going to say no when he suddenly changed his mine and threw down two aces that he already had. She laughed, expecting him to ask for a different card now, but instead asked if she was alright now. The question was a bit of a surprise, but she just stared at her cards and sighed. "I''m a survivor. I'll be fine, I'm sure. I'm just very disappointed in myself. I am completely unreliable. I couldn't protect either of my friends or even myself." She huffed bitterly at herself. "I don't even know what happened after that. When I came to, the teachers were there already - rushing us both to the infirmary." She felt herself getting angry and sad again and she frowned. "Hmph...It's still your turn." She tried to change the subject.

Riku completely changed the subject for her though, when he asked if there was anyone interested in her. "Interested...in me?! No! Not that I...." Arthur popped into her mind and Lily's throat tightened a bit. "Uhm, not anyone here...anymore." She smiled sadly. "Hurry and ask or I'm going to skip your turn!" She threatened a but too energetically as she tried to forget the sadness once again.

"And what of you? Any confessions? Other than the ones made to Rika that is..." She grinned slyly, trying to turn the tables on Riku.

Interesting Genius

Riku went stare when Lily mentioned Rika. "I'll have you know that I was given gifts, bought free meals, and even got away with things as Rika, thank you very much. Anyway, I need an Ace." Riku tapped his cards on the table. "It's a shame, you're really cute. It surprising you haven't gotten asked out already."

"Riku, what do you want me to do with the anti-social lug?!" he could hear Eevee in his head.

"Just watch him, he'll cool down sooner or later...I hope."

"You hope?!"

"So, Lily, when are you able to get out of here? We could go by the bar together and I'll even treat you out since these crazy people don't know that a cute girl is in their midst!" "What the hell am I doing? I shouldn't even be here..." he thought. "I hope I get to see you in class tomorrow as well. Alisha...seems fine now, so she'll be out tonight. Will you be getting out as well?"
User Image

"You already asked for....you know what. No. I don't have an ace. Go fish!" When Riku said that she was cute, Lily blushed. "Well, I think guys go for the cool beauty type more. Like Alisha. I wish I could be a bit more like her. "She frowned a bit, looking at her chest, then embarrassingly looked back to her cards.

Riku then proceeded to surprise her further with an invitation to the bar. "Uhm, I....maybe this coming weekend. I won't make the mistake of drinking during the week again." He then mentioned Alisha, and how she was likely feeling a lot better now. Then asked if she would also be leaving the infirmary.

"I think I'm actually ready for release now. I'll go back when Alisha does though. I...don't want to be alone." Lily chuckled sadly. "Jeez, I sound like a frightened kid that's afraid of the dark." Lily nodded to the deck between them. "You have to pick a card before I can take my turn, Riku. Don't think I'm not paying attention."

Interesting Genius

User Image

Riku picked a card from the deck. "Jack..." he thought. "You know, boobs aren't everything. I should know. I have a flat chest and still go asked out by guys." Riku made a weird expression. "That...sounded really bad..." He looked at her. "Lily...are you worried about something? Honestly?"
User Image

An air of awkwardness pierced the air after Riku mentioned boobs. "Ummm, yeah. That sounded a little bad. But thanks?" She laughed. "I may not have much, but I'm happy with what I've got she said." Why am I saying these things to him!?! She wondered as her cheeks started to burn.

"Lily...are you worried about something? Honestly?" Riku looked straight into her eyes and Lily could see that he was actually concerned for her. Lily's brows furrowed in slight confusion. They weren't even close, but she had to admit that he was enjoyable to be around. Maybe...we are friends after all.

Lily lowered her chin onto the table. Her brows were knit as she thought of how to answer without having to lie. "Since I've been here, we have been attacked twice. I don't know even know what happened to Razor. He might come back again. Why would I not worry?"

Lily looked into Riku's eyes. "This was supposed to be a safe place for the gifted, but as you already know, now students are going missing, some have even been killed, and even going home is out of the option. Personally, I don't want to drag this danger home to my powerless family. My only options are to stay here or run away, and I'm too afraid to run." She laughed at herself. "Most people would be too afraid so they do run, but I would rather stay and face things with my friends than run alone. Funny, huh?" She smiled, but it was a bit twisted as she was on the verge of tears again.

Interesting Genius

User Image

Riku had his elbows on the table and fingers crossed. His face sat on top of the fingers, staring at Lily as she explained. He couldn't help but smile as she tried to be strong instead of running. "That...is the most courageous thing I've heard in a long while. Facing fears is hard, but Lily, I doubt you'll have to orry about Razor aytime soon. Trust me, I doubt he'll be bugging you from where he's at." Riku put down his last pair of aces. "It was my lucky day after all...a chat with a cute girl, and the very first time I've won a game." Riku, against his belief of being too close to her, couldn't help but kiss her head. "I hope you get well soon, I'll be expecting another card game...Lily." Riku bowed his head and walked out the door.

"Oh! I just wanna squeeze he tight!!!" Riku said safely out of the infirmary.

"You're pathetic..." Angel said appearing beside him. "Zero ran away...he got in an argument. I don't exactly have the power to teleport anywhere."

"Well, it's good that Eevee is tailing him then." Riku walked off saying ",wait in his room please..."

"Riku...are you really going to leave her in there by herself?"

"I want her to be with someone with clean hands...not someone like me who would kill just to save another life...and then turn around and say he doesn't enjoy killing others. She doesn't need to be surrounded by someone like me."

Talia went to the infirmary after leaving the kitchen, unfortunately she was caught by the ever hungry nurse. "You! Girlie!" She yelled out as soon as Talia had walked into the reception area. "Yer just in time. Go fetch me more grub! Jeez, That dang Kara is tryin ta kill me with tha small meals she keeps sendin me...Get me two strip steaks! Medium Rare. Iwant them suckers ta bleed when I rip inta them..." The nurse had a crazed look in her eyes as she savored her meal. It scared Talia, as if the woman might decide to skip the steaks and take a bite out of the poor girl. For fear of her life. Talia turned and headed to leave the infirmary but before reaching the door, She felt a vice-like grip take hold of her shoulder. She was afraid to look back, as she could feel a sinister presence there. Against her better judgement she slowly turned her head and there the nurse was. Smiling in a way that made her look like the devil himself. Her eyes were nothing but dots that glowed red and it seemed as though she was salivating from starvation. She's gonna eat me!

"Where ya goin girlie? I'm not done..." Talia could see the nurse chewing on her bones in her mind. The blood drained from her face and a chill ran down her spine. This isn't how I thought I would die...

"I want a pint of mashed taters and another pint of fried okra. Tell Kara ta hurry up too. Oh. and get yerself somethin good too. Look at ya, yer nothin but skin 'n bones! And yer complection is horrible. Yer wastin away! Kids these days, all yall do are diets! Ya need some meat on them bones or ya never gonna catch yerself a good man!" The nurse shoved a card into Talia's hands and shoved her out the door. "Now get ta goin!" Then the door closed and Talia was left there stunned. She sighed, just happy to be alive and went off on the errand. The nurse was not someone Talia wanted to be on bad terms with. There's no telling what that witch might be capable of!

Kara frustratedly grunted as Talia gave her the order. "Using student's for more errands I see. Well, just wait sweetie, I'll be done in a little bit." Talia waited for about five minutes and the lunch lady returned with a paper bag. "Anything for you hun? The least she can do is treat you to something." Talia thought about it but she just wasn't hungry. "Umm...just a sweet tea I guess." The drink wasn't for herself, though. It was for the person she was for the person she was originally going to visit in the infirmary. Lily wondered if she liked sweet things, but it was already too late to rethink her order when Kara brought the drink. "That's it then?" Talia nodded and Kara rang the order up. When Talia held out the card, the lunch lady snickered. "So the never ending pit knew she was running low on her account. Good. There's no way I was gonna cover for her a** again." She swiped the card and handed it back to Talia. The relationship between the nurse and the lunch lady was a bit strange. Friends or enemies? I can't tell. Talia shrugged and thanked Kara, taking the bag and drink with her.

Back at the infirmary, Talia didn't even get to open the door before the nurse swarmed her, bursting through the door and snatching the bag from her hand. "Bout time! Thanks girlie!" The nurse ran into the infirmary again and Talia followed. She didn't see the nurse as she went to the reception desk but could hear the woman as she fervently devoured her meal. Talia didn't even look over in the direction of the desk as she passed. The crunching and growling noises coming from over the desk terrified the girl. Talia feared that seeing the source of the sounds would probably scar her for life. She was probably right.

Finally past the lion's den, she walked down the hall looking for Talia's room. She spotted Riku as he left a room and, as instructed, kept her distance. He passed her up without even a glance and she wondered if he even realized that she was there. He seemed a bit spaced out, in a very delighted way. One guess who he was visiting. Talia glanced into the room he had left and, sure enough, it was Lily she saw. "Hey." She greeted, walking in as the girl picked up some cards off her table and set them into a box. "Looks like you were having some fun." She set the drink on the table. "Do you like sweet tea?"

Lily eyed the drink a bit suspiciously but took a sip. Apparently she liked it because she took a few more sips. Talia smiled and walked over to the seat next to the bed. "What are you doing here?" Lily asked.

"Well, I'm here to visit you, of course. How are you feeling?" Talia relpied. Her question was sincere. She wanted Lily to be safe, for Riku's sake. After a few moments of silence. Lily finally answered. "I'll be fine." A simple yet honest answer. Talia liked this girl's honesty. She chuckled. "That's good. I'm glad...so what were you doing before I got here? I saw that boy who just walked out. A friend of yours?" Talia's curiosity was getting the better of her and although she didn't want to delve into Riku's business, it wouldn't hurt to dig into Lily's.

User Image

Lily was a bit disappointed when Riku set down his last two cards to reveal a pair of aces, not because she lost, but because now the game was over and Riku was leaving. His words of encouragement and reassurance somehow really did calm her. He kissed her hair softly. "I hope you get well soon, I'll be expecting another card game...Lily." The way he spoke her name made Lily's ears burn and she dared not look into his eyes. Only when he was about to walk out of the doorway, did she finally raise her sight and she caught a glimpse of his smile as he disappeared around the doorway. She felt her mind begin to fizzle. Nope! Not here, not now. I don't have time to feel strange things and wonder what they mean!

Lily hurriedly grabbed the deck of cards and began to arrange them, desperate for a distraction. She grabbed the card box and started stuffing the cards in, only to end up ripping part of the cardboard box. "Damn!" She took a second to calm down, then continued to place the cards back, careful not to further damage the box. "Hey." Lily heard from the doorway. She looked up and there Talia was.

The girl came in, offering Lily a large cup of sweet iced tea. Lily stared at the drink, woneding if it was safe. She still didn't trust the girl, but she couldn't help but trust her mother's doll and the person that gave it back to her. Wish a sigh, she took a sip. Then she started chugging the liquid. Lily hadn't realized she was so thirsty and the tea was so good and sweet. After drinking her fill, Lily switched her attention back to Talia. "What are you doing here?" She narrowed her eyes at the green haired girl as sh sat in the chair next to her bed.

"Well, I'm here to visit you, of course. How are you feeling?" As Talia spoke, there was no sarcasm or disinterest in her voice. It sounded as though she really did want to know how Lily felt. Finding no harm in telling her, Lily replied honestly, yet with the least words possible. "I'll be fine."

Talia chuckled and smiled to Lily. "That's good. I'm glad...so what were you doing before I got here? I saw that boy who just walked out. A friend of yours?" Lily's face began to warm up but she glared at Talia. "That's none of your concern. He has nothing to to with anything between your people and us so I would appreciate it if you left him out of the conversation." Lily's temper was rising as well as her voice.

Talia laughed aloud, which surprised Lily. "Don't worry, I didn't mean anything by it. I was just trying to start a friendly talk!" Talia snickered, her eyes looking quite amused. "You're right, he isn't part of our little thing we have going here so I'll apologize for dragging him into the conversation." Talia got back to her feet and walked over to Lily's side. She smiled kindly at Lily and spoke softly. "Well, I can see you're doing pretty well. Going so far as to protect a friend from a potential threat. I guess I have nothing to worry about so I'll leave you alone for today." She began to walk out of the room, but before turning the corner of the door frame, Lily called out. "Wait! Talia!" The girl stopped and looked back curiously. "Thanks for the tea..." Lily pouted. Talia smiled and then she was gone.

Talia laughed hard when Lily became defensive about Riku. The poor girl had no idea that he indeed had very much to do between the two sides. Still, Talia smiled and apologized to hide the fact. Lily...she gets to see Riku for who he is and not what he is. I hope it stays that way for his sake. Talia, satisfied with Lily's condition. Excused herself until the next day and was about to leave when Lily called out to her. She turned and Lily thanked her for the drink with quite a reluctant face. This girl...she's way too nice and honest,almost to a fault. Cute! I see why Riku wants to protect her. Talia nodded and left Lily.

Her dorm was dark and empty when she arrived. She turned the lights on as she entered and couldn't help but glance to Trace's room. His door was open, like usual, and all his things were still there waiting for it's owner's return. Talia frowned and went to close the door, but instead she ended up walking into the room. She ran her finger along his dresser. He had no pictures or knick knacks in his room like a regular student would.

Talia moved away and sat on his bed. It was still messy from the last time he had slept in it. His simple white sheets wrinkled and the pillow was half hanging off the bed. Talia huffed, half smiling at the memory of how restlessly he would sleep if his room wasn't cold enough. What am I doing here. She wondered as a single tear ran down her cheek.

Getting to her feet suddenly, she quickly left the room and slammed the door behind her. Talia threw herself into her own bed and hugged her pillow tightly. "I don't want to miss him," she cried. It was his presence she missed. Trace had never been there emotionally for her, but physically he was always somewhere around. Now that presence was completely erased and for the first time since his death, she truly felt alone.

Capitalist

7,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User ImageMany things ran throughout her mind as she pondered over the memories that she had seen from Riku's mind, some things that he did not want her to see obviously since he ended up pushing her away, but other things too that concerned her. The biggest one was of Lily's father however, and the doll that Alisha knew that Lily had now, but even Lily did not know whom the doll was truly from, just her, and Riku and his contact.

Finally, Alisha got tired of laying around in the infirmary bed and hopped out, took the bandage from her leg, uneasily slipped the needles from her arm, and found her regular clothing resting on a table off to the side. She quickly slipped her clothes back on and rid herself of the garments that made her look not so well. Before she exited though, passively she slipped her sight back into her aura sight to see if anyone was lingering nearby or outside, but the coast was clear. Alisha opened the door and walked out for the first time since being in there.

Lily was in a room not too far from Alisha's, in fact, it was a lot closer than she thought it was to begin with. Just a few doors down and she saw Talia exiting though looking back to say something to whomever she was visiting. Alisha wanted no part of this girl though, and when she saw her she quickly evaded from being spotted by side stepping into the room that she was passing. When she looked into the room that initially had a mostly closed door, there was a boy in there about her age, staring at her very strangely as she was him; at least he was good looking. Quickly though, Alisha placed one finger over her lips and nodded her head towards the far end of the window, and gave him a questionable thumbs up; he gave her a thumbs up back slowly.

The wait would not be that long, plus Alisha had no need to peek from the room as she knew which aura belonged to Talia, and waited for it to exit the building completely. When out, Alisha gave the boy a small smile but exited the room with a half disgusted face, and rushed her way along the other rooms to find that Lily was in the room where Talia exited, to no surprise really. Alisha entered slowly to find Lily drinking tea and looking right back at her, her aura was weak but at least she was alive. "How are you feeling?" was the only thing she could say to Lily, as Alisha knew that Lily wanted to be left alone for the most part, or at least that was the last impression that she had of her.
User Image

Lily was startled and happy to see Alisha up and at her door. She almost spat her tea out when she caught sight of her friend "Ali!!! How....What are you doing here!?!" She exclaimed, getting up and making her way to Alisha a bit unstably. Alisha seemed fine though, as if her wound weren't there at all. She gave Alisha a quick hug. "I'm sorry...for being so rude earlier. I was just....pretty messed up at the moment." She released her friend and walked back to her bed to sit back down, inviting Alisha to sit next to her. "How are you feeling? I guess much better if you're so easily moving about. Does this mean we can finally leave the infirmary now? I'm so sick of drowning between these white walls. She stared around the room, feeling sick of the place. So sterile and boring.

The two went back to Alisha's and Zero's dorm, but when they got inside they didn't see what they expected to. Alisha headed to her room first, seeing that her door was open when she usually kept it closed. Lily sayed back but a familiar shape caught her attention from the corner of her eye. Zeros room was left open also and Lily looked in, trying to recognize what she had seen. She walked closer and saw her favorite pillow on Zero's bed. "Why the heck is my pillow here?" As she moved into the room and flicked the light on though, she realized that it wasn't just her pillow, but all of her things had been moved into Zero's room.

She rushed to Alisha's room and instead of finding a mess, the room had been cleaned up and reorganized. Even the bed had been made. In the corner of the room, A small black scorch mark was very noticable. Lily walked over to it and knelt, feeling the rough patch with her fingertips. She didn't have to ask what had happened. Lily already knew. Just thinking about it clenched her heart. She sighed and got back to her feet, turning away from the mark and back toward where Alisha stood over her bed. "I guess this means we're dorm mates now...Zero must have done this." He was the only possibility. Lily sighed, wondering where he was now that she had been moved into his space. The best guess would be that he moved into hers. "I guess we should go to bed, it's late and we both still need rest. Well, I do anyway. Plus there's classes. That's the last thing on my priority list." She rolled her eyes at the thought of still having to study with so many other things, life threatening things, going on.

Lily wanted to ask if she could sleep in the room one last night, but wondered if it would be asking too much. She had already intruded on Alisha's privacy quite much the past few fays. With a heavy sigh, she trudged toward the door. She smiled at Alisha before leaving. "Good night, if you need me you'll know where I am." Lily locked Alisha's door and closed it behind her, then did the same with her own door. Zero's room was on the opposite side of her old room so it felt a bit odd. "This will take some getting used to," she told herself as she climbed into the sheets after taking her shoes off. Lily expected it to take a while to fall asleep being alone in a new place, but in reality it was only a few minutes before she was in a sound slumber.

Interesting Genius

Zero finally cooled down after laying in the water for a while. It was dark outside, but he wasn't afraid. He was used to darkness.

"I....found...you..." Angel said panting behind him.

"What...what are you doing here?" He asked back to his shy self.

"To come get you of course."

"Go back to school. It's late and the HM will be really pissed if he found out you're a city away from the school."

"I took the bus." Angel walked to the water and sat down next to him.

"Go back..." When Angel didn't budge, he lashed out again. "I said go the f*** back to school. I'm tired of everyone thinking they can control me! If I'm that bad to where I have to be 'tamed' then hanging around people should be the last thing on my mind!!"

"She...tames you?" Angel looked down disappointed

"That's what she said...and you...you're doing the same thing. You two could be best friends and not know it. Look, just go back. I'm tired of all the insults I've had today. Too strong where I have to be tamed. And too weak where I'm of no use."

"You're wrong...but...I'll go back. Just promise me something. Come back to school as soon as you can...if not for me...then for her. She really does care about you."

"No...I'm just something she's trying to make sure doesn't go out of control. That's all I am to her..." Zero got up and jumped on his motorcycle as fast as he could to get away from her.

"Don't you want to go back...take out what you want on people who look down on you? That's all they've done. Look down on you like a monster." As he heard that voice, he could see the past. He remembered the reason why the HM took him in at such an early age. His parents loved him so much. They were always so proud of him, but his power was too much that it drove them crazy. People would end up hurt because of him and it got too bad where his parents were killed because of that. They seemed relieved though at the thought that they were finally free. There were so many people surrounding him. All he could think of was for them to leave him alone. The next thing he knew, he had killed everyone on the block. He could feel the sticky blood all over him. Dead bodies, some weren't in tact. Then, he felt a hand on his shoulder. The HM. Zero thought the trauma was the reason he forgot. But he remembered another time he lost control. When he met a girl who was running. He saved her a couple of times and they ended up even becoming friends. But he lost control and she stopped it only to leave scars behind. It was the last he saw of her. But the girl didn't remember what happened after he saw her again for so many years. She wanted to forget and so she did. "No wonder she doesn't remember..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff