Welcome to Gaia! ::

After taking the time to calm down, Talia went to retrieve David's drink and repuctantly returned to the trio's table. She set the drink in front of him on the table. "Your drink master. Would there be anything else?" She glanced at eith of the guys, surprised that they kept their eyes off of her and seemed to be acting a bit jumpy. The guy, Kevin, seemed to be rubbing his arm as though he had been injured. "Are you alright?" Talia asked.

Kevin flinched and glanced at her, then quickly looked away. "Umm yeah. Uhh..." David elbowed him, then also elbowed his friend on the other side. The two seemed to exchange a look, then both simultaniously bowed in Talia's direction. "W-we're so sorry!" They both yelled.

"We took our jokes too far..." Kevin said, still bowing.

"Yeah, we were really rude and we apologize!" The third guy said, glancing up to her.

Talia could only stare dumb founded at their sudden decency. "Umm, okay? Well, as long as the masters are sincere, I guess I'll forgive you." Talia smiled at them both and they finally seemed to relax. They seemed a bit afraid. Maybe David had told them about his embarrassing beat down. "So, will you two sirs be having anything this evening?"

The two friends seemed to flinch yet again. "Uh nah, we're good. We'll be leaving when David's done." Kevin said as he glance at David, motioning for him to hurry up. Maybe they have some place to be... David only smirked and sipped at his shake silently. "Uh, okay...well then, if you need anything please let me know." Talia bowed again and turned to leave.

As she walked away, she could hear David say. "I warned you..." Talia couldn't help but grin as she returned to the staff area.

"What are you so happy about?" Talia heard from behind her as she set up some trays for any incoming orders. Talia turned and found Max standing behind her, arms crossed and with a scowl. He looked very much like a pouting girl who just caught her boyfriend flirting. Talia tried not to giggle.

"Me? Happy? Nothing much really. Just...maybe there's hope for humanity after all." Talia grinned and heard another maid calling her from the floor. "And that's my queue...see ya later!...Maxene heart !" Talia whispered the last part as she passed, ruffling the long pink hair Max wore before exiting the staff area quickly to help at the busier tables.

As she walked out, Talia couldn't help but smile happily. Though it wasn't his real hair, just the action of ruffling Max's hair was satisfying.
Lily returned to Riku's table with a big smile and a plate of german chocolate cake. As she reached the table though. Riku quickly grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her into him. He whispered things that made Lily's face burn and her blood run hot. A whimper escaped her lips as Riku licked her her neck and Lily gasped in shock. The things she did without meaning to, it was all Riku's fault.

She was seeing more and more of this side of him. The less sweet and innocently cute side. No, this side was devilish and chorming. Lily didn't dislike this side of Riku. She quite liked it, but she didn't know how to handle it.

She watched as Riku took a bite from the cake still in her hand. He grinned slyly and Lily couldn't help herself. She wanted a taste too and licked the crumbs from his lips. The cake was sweet. but Riku was sweeter.

Lily suddenly realized what she had done and quickly backed away. "Uhm, pie...mystery pie! Be right back!" She said in a panic, but before leaving, she half turned back and glanced at Riku. Her face still flushed. "Master is sly..."

Then she hurried off to the staff area. She spotted Talia on her way and pulled her to the side. "What's wrong?!" Talia asked worriedly, no doubt alarmed at how red Lily was.

"I...just licked Riku." She said in nearly a whisper. Lily was extremely flustered and shaking.

Talia laughed aloud then rested a hand on her shoulder. "And???"

"I don't know! I can't calm down! My blood feels like it's on fire and now I can't stop thinking of Riku's lips! DAMN IT!" Lily jumped as she swore. It was rare that she swore...Lily frowned.

Talia laughed again and held Lily by the shoulders, forcing Lily to look her in the eye. "Take some deep breathes, calm down. I think you need a break...I'll take care of Riku. Why don't you take a 15 in the dressing room! It's empty right now." Lily tried to argue but Talia refused to hear it. "Go! NOW! I'll take care of Riku and your other tables..."

After a few deep breathes, Lily reluctantly agreed and headed to the empty dressing room for some peace and quiet.

Talia grinned as she watched Lily disappear into the dressing room. Then she quickly turned her sights on Riku and headed to his table. "Hey there big bro! Long time no see..." She smiled, giving him a hug around the neck, then taking the seat beside him. "So...Lily had to take a break, she's way over due for a break and I don't know if you've noticed, but she hasn't been feeling well. I'm sure she'd appreciate it if you checked up on her!" Talia stood again and turned toward the tables that needed attending. "She's in the dressing room resting." With a grin, she waved good bye to Riku and walked off to take some more orders.
Hikaru's shift was going great. His customer's were easy to handle and in between tables, he would return to Eevee to check up on her. As the business in his area seemed to slow down, Hikaru went to visit Eevee again. She seemed to be enjoying the desserts very much and asked to try them all, one at a time. Hikaru nodded, trying not to stare down Eevee's shirt as she leaned forward and her breasts seemed to want to join the conversation. As he looked away, Hikaru spotted a guy passing by, staring quite hard at Eevee.

Annoyed, Hikaru stepped into the guy's view and smiled politely, then with the deepest voice Hikaru could muster, he greeted the onlooker. "May I help you Master?"

The guy jumped, startled by the masculine voice that came out of Hikaru's convincingly female guise. "Uh, naw...Just passing through." The guy said, hurriedly scurrying off. Hikaru smiled triumphantly then turned to adress Eevee. He stared down at her. She was so defenselessly oblivious to what was going on.

He sighed, then frowned at her, tapping a finger on the table. "Elbows off the table young lady!" He scolded in his maid's voice and watched as Eevee obediently sat straight, hands in her lap. She looked quite like a gothic princess and Hikaru felt guilty now for scolding her. Hikaru hoped it didn't come out harsh.

"I'm sorry." Hikaru said in his normal voice. He really did feel extremely bad for snapping at her. He suddenly had an idea and asked Eevee to wait as he quickly went to retrieve something special from the lunch man. After a few minutes, Hikaru returned with a molten lava cake. It was a mound of moist rich chocolate cake with a hollow in the center with a scoop of homemade vanilla ice cream all covered in creamy hot fudge. Sticking out of the ice cream scoop was a short sparkler, unlit.

Hikaru returned and came up from behind Eevee, reaching around her to set the cake on the table. It almost seemed like he would embrace her from behind with the position they were in and though he thought about doing so, he refrained. Hikaru snapped his fingers and his zap ignited the sparkler, showering the cake with glittery light. "This isn't something from the menu." Hikaru whispered. "It's especially for you. Enjoy!"

Hikaru then stood and walked away to take care of his tables once again, He hoped Eevee liked his apology...
Saia turned when she heard Ken's voice, but instead of Ken she saw a pretty woman. No, it was Ken in his maid's outfit, decked out with hair and makeup. Saia blushed. "You...look really good." She stammered.

Ken walked forward, taking a better look at her. Tracing a finger along her collar bone. Smirking. Making Saia's heart race and her skin burn where he touched...then he turned way, walking toward the main floor. "Shall we serve the students?" He asked, never looking back.

Saia was a bit thankful that he didn't look though, she walked forward to catch up to him, but her knees felt weak and she had to stop and concentrate on remembering how to walk again. "I'll be there in a bit. Just...need to tighten my apron." She called after Ken, who disappeared among the tables.

After calming down a bit, Tali's face stopped hurting and her knees stopped shaking, but the skin where Kan had traced his finger still burned. Shaking her head, Saia looked into the busy cafe floor and targetted her area. She straightened her dress and stepped into the warzone, ready for anything.

The cafe was so busy, Saia had no time to worry about her costume. She ended up forgetting about how she was dressed and focused solely on her maid job and helping her students that needed help. Time passed quickly, but it was fun. She hadn't worked along so many people since her school days. It was like being part of a team again. Everyone had one another's backs. Saia couldn't help but grin.

Most of Saia's customers were quite agreeable, but she would sometimes have to deal with a cockier crowd of guys who were a bit too flirtatious. One such group had an especially arrogant student that was about the age of 23. He grinned confidently, blowing indecent kisses at Saia. Making inappropriate advances. Saia tried to remain calm and in character, not wanting Hardon to get on her case about doing the event half-assed. She endured his idiotic advances.

He dropped his silverware, obviously on purpose, and asked her to pick it up. Saia rolled her eyes, knowing he was just trying to get a peek at her a**. She bent in the most lady-like manner, knees together, bumm to the ground and retrieved his silverware. "If you'll excuse me. I'll retrieve another set of silverware for you." She said with a smile. The flirt frowned.

As she turned to leave, that's when it happened. She felt a hand up her skirt, groping at her butt. Saia turned slowly, trying very hard to remind herself that she couldn't kill the little b*****d. He retracted his hand and casually rested it on the table. Smirking to Saia. "A skirt that short has to be an open invitation...or am I wrong?" He said smugly.

Saia smiled and grasped the butter knife tightly. She slammed it against the table quickly and it stuck right in between his middle and ring finger. She released it and it stood on it's own, embedded in the wood. "Ah, I'm sorry, my hand slipped." She said, innocently.

She went over to behind the groper and leaned over to grab the knife again, her lips quite near his ear. "Keep this up and my hand might slip again, and I might not miss. Mess with me, or any of my staff, and you'll find your sausage on a stick." She whispered sternly.

Saia pulled the knife out of the table and stood straight again with a smile. "That was close, right? I'm glad you're okay...my dear master." She layed a hand on the obnoxious guy and felt him trembling. She smiled, happy that he seemed to understand. "If you'll excuse me then. I'll bring your orders and a clean set of silver."

As she walked away, Saia couldn't stop smiling. Sometimes, bad kids just needed a good talking to.

Interesting Genius

Max growled as Talia ruffled his hair....again. It was the most annoying thing he had ever felt and only a few people were allowed to do that to him. He rolled his eyes walking the opposite direction, now in a bad mood.

"Excuse..."

"The hell do you want?!" Max yelled.

"Uhm...never mind."

"Then don't call if you have nothing to say," Max said walking away. The boy sighed in relief when Max left his sighed. He decided to go ahead and find another maid. "Uhm...Ms. Saia...can I have some tea? I'm out...I'm sorry..." This kid was one of those sorry types. He was good in all his classes including combat, but his personality was the exact opposite. He apologized about things that didn't need to feel sorry about. He always looked down and rarely had any friends. "And...and...and some chocolate chip cookies? Please....sorry for the trouble...I haven't been able to flag someone down yet...so sorry..." The party was already half way over and the kid was just now making his first order.

Max was outside trying to fix his wig. Everything about that night was annoying. Then, he remembered Talia's outfit and turned red. He sighed and lightly hit his head on the brick wall. "Get over it, Max. It's not gonna happen. Damn girl thinks I'm still a kid." After a bit of sulking, he came back in. He found that same boy he snapped at earlier. "Hey!"

"Ah! Y-Yes...."

"Did you make an order yet...Master?" Max had his vein pounding.

"Yes, sir. I'm sorry, sir. Please forgive me, sir."

"Whatever," Max said rolling his eyes. After leaving the kid, he walked around asking the customers he already served if they needed any refills of any kind.

Interesting Genius

Eevee's eyes went wide as Hikaru's sparks lit the cake. She grew curious and poked at it giving her a little static shock. Finally, the sparks calmed down and she began to eat. "Thank you...that was...amusing. Why did you give this to me? Is this not fair for the other students?" Eevee took a bite and then licked the left overs on the spoon. "Never mind..."

After Hikaru left, Eevee finished her cake with a smile on her face. The cake was something she had never had before. It was warm, but cold. Sweet, but not too sweet. And perfect in everyway. She saw Hikaru pass by her and she flagged her down. "My maid, may you please join me outside?" Eevee stood up and walked towards the door with Hikaru behind. A few guys tried to stop her thinking she was a maid. Eevee looked at them, unsure of what to do. "I only have one master...I apologize."

Outside, she sat on the concrete bench. "It is still a little cold. I am sure that outfit is not the best for keeping you warm. Eevee took her hands and began rubbing Hikaru's legs, even going under his skirt. After that, she fixed his costume that was beginning to untie. When she needed to redo his collar, she did it from the front. Her arms were wrapped around him trying to hook his collar back together. She didn't notice her breathing in Hikaru's ear. Their bodies were closer than before, touching more. When she was finished his collar, she went for his apron, tying it from he front again and very very close to his man parts. Then, she bent his head down nearly touching her breast with his face and fixed his hair. "That should do it. Shall we go back in? I would like some tea, please." Eevee walked back inside and sat on her chair and waited for Hikaru to grab her drink.

Interesting Genius

Riku hugged Talia back as she explained about Lily. Riku grinned. "Not feeling well, huh?" Riku nodded his head and told her that he would check up on her in a little while. After about a minute, he finished his drink...actually...it looked more like her was chugging it down. He walked to the back avoiding administration and Saia. When he found the room she was in, he back was facing that door. Then, he quietly closed the door and locked it. "Well, well...I hear you aren't feeling too good." Riku whispered behind her making her jump. "Jumpy aren't we?" Riku went in front of her and sat her on the counter. "How about I relax you for a bit...maybe you'll feel a little better." Riku knelt down on one knee and moved her panties to the side. The tea had made his mouth hot and when he took a small taste, he heard her moan. "So...tell Master what you want..." Riku kept at it going as slow as his could. He wanted to take his time, almost punish her for some reason. When he could hear her near her climax, he stopped until she would calm down again. Then he would go down once more. This time, he used his fingers as well. As soon as she was close to coming, he stopped again. When she was calmed, he did it once more. This time, waited a little longer, exactly right before she would climax. "That's for forgetting my pie...guess you'll have to wait till next time." Riku winked at the girl who looked like she was shaking. He kissed Lily on the forehead and went back out to the party.

He was almost to his seat when someone who was moving their chair back hit him. Again, he snapped. He raised his hand, but Angel took hold of it. Angel glared at him like a warning and RIku calmed down. "Be a good boy and sit back down." Angel sighed rubbing her forehead. She went back to where Zero was and grabbed his hand dragging him to the dance floor.

"W-Wait...you know I can't dance..."

"Never stopped you before..." Angel whispered. Angel took hold of her black and white dress and held Zero's hand. Together they went around doing the waltz. Or...Angel was leading him. Zero couldn't help but to look down to watch his steps, but Angel would always order him to look up. "That's rude to do. Just go with the music. You'll be fine."

After the dance, Zero quickly sat down. He grabbed his hoodie to hide himself whe he realized he didn't have his hoodie at all. "I think I'm thirsty. Uh...Saia...can I have some soda please?" He asked.
Lily leaned against the table in the dressing room, sighing deeply. She hadn't calmed down. Her face was still a bit flushed and the place where Riku had licked still tingled. Lily felt very good in a bad way.

"Well, well...I hear you aren't feeling too good." She heard from behind her. She turned and found Riku standing before her. She hadn't even heard him come in. Her face turned hot and her breath caught as he easily lifted her and sat her on the counter. "How about I relax you for a bit...maybe you'll feel a little better."

His hands were in her skirt and parting her legs before she knew it. "Riku!" Embarrassed, she tried to lower her skirt but he just brushed it away as he lowered himself and dug in. His tongue was pleasantly hot. She tried to push him away. "S-stop..." she said, but it was little more than a whisper. A moan snuck away from her and for a brief second, Riku stopped. "So...tell Master what you want..."

With teary eyes and flushed cheeks, Lily stopped trying to brush Riku away. She was too embarrassed and too shy to say what she really felt. She wanted Riku. As he began again, Lily gave into temptation rather quickly and easily. She pressed against the counter, biting her bottom lip to stifle the sounds that would otherwise escape her. Riku teased and played with her and Lily could only grab at her skirts to keep from pulling him closer. Her senses were working in overdrive and Riku was merely playing with her. Driving her to the brink of ultimate pleasure, then letting her calm down before starting over. He repeated this a few times, teasing her, denying her. He knew he was driving her crazy.

Finally Riku stopped, grinning as she panted and the flaming sensations subsided. Lily could cry. Her body ached and tingled. Riku's grin only made her feel worse. He had absolute control of her. Body and heart. She glared from where she lay, still shaking and sore.

"That's for forgetting my pie...guess you'll have to wait till next time." Riku teased slyly, Then he left, leaving her a hot mess on the counter. Lily felt a bit angry, but couldn't stop her heart from racing for him.. Something is so wrong with me, Lily laughed. But she never felt so right as when she was around Riku.

After calming down a bit, Lily rose and properly cleaned up before returning to her work. Returning to the prep area, she prepared a special piece of pie and a vanilla shake. As she went to deliver it, Lily spotted Talia returning to the prep table with an order. They exchange smiles and Lily's cheeks turned a slight pink as they neared one another.

"Thanks for the break." Lily said as she glided by Talia. Then she headed to where Riku sat.

She set down the slice of mystery pie and vanilla shake, leaning over his shoulder. "Please enjoy." She whispered, kissing Riku's cheek as she stood straight again and went off to help a table flagging her down for refills. Lily tried to pay attention to the table's orders, but the only thing on her mind was a certain pie loving magician.
Hikaru began to follow Eevee at her request. He was a bit shocked to hear that she 'only have one master' after a student mistook her for a maid. After wondering what that meant, Hikaru's mind settled on the explanation that she was 'taken'. Somehow it felt a bit disappointing. He continued to be led out, but now he felt a bit lead footed. His heart weighed him down like bricks.

Outside, Eevee stared him up and down. She rubbed the exposed skin of his legs to 'warm' him, even reaching up his skirt. Hikaru indeed was getting warm, and it wasn't just his face. Hikaru pushed at the hem of his skirts, he was a shade of bright red in the cheeks. "What are you doing?!"

But her arms were now around Hikaru's neck, fixing the apron straps and collar of his costume. He could feel her breath on his ear, the warmth cascading down his neck. She was dangerously close, leaning into him. Her breasts were larger than he thought. Jeez, please don't feel anything unnessessary. Hikaru stood stone still, afraid she would end up feeling the effects she was having on her. I didn't mean to, damn it! It's all your fault. Hikaru cursed as his hands balled into fists at his side, trying to fight off urges. Her hair smells like roses...

He was losing the fight against himself.

Eevee finished with his collar and Hikaru sighed in relief as she moved away. Sadly, she only moved away to better position herself to fix the apron's bow around his waist. She knelt, wrapping her hands low around him, leaning into him yet again. He held his breath now, hoping the ruffles of his skirts continued to hide how she was making him feel. Stop touching me! He screamed, yet in the back of his mind, a little devil screamed Touch her... Hikaru gave his all to keep calm but Eevee wasn't really helping. Especially as she stood and bent his head down as she tippy-toed to fix his hair. His face was almost in her cleavage. The decent part of him said close your eyes! The indecent side said taste it. F*cking choices, either way, I lose. Close my eyes and I miss a great view. Take a bite and I lose a great view AND a great friend. He ended up staring as his inner selves continued to fight.

"That should do it." Eevee said as she stepped away to take in her completed touch-up. She seemed pleased, Hikaru felt the exact opposite. "Shall we go back in? I would like some tea, please."

With a sullen face, Hikari stood, still motionless. "Give me a sec..." He took a few deep calming breathes and after he was relaxed again, Hikaru followed her. Before they stepped into the cafeteria again though. Hikaru grobbed Eevee's shoulders and leaned his head against her back. He stood that way for a few seconds, finally whispering. "You should really watch yourself around guys Eevee."

There was a bit of bite in his words. Hikaru felt a bit angry, but at who and for what, he couldn't understand. With a deep sigh, he let Eevee go. pushing her toward her table, which was still free. "I'll get your tea, take a seat." He smiled then turned and headed to retrieve her tea.

Hikaru wondered if his smile was normal, he doubted it. There was nothing very normal about how he was feeling right now. A girl tried to stop Hikaru as he passed her table. She wanted a refill. "I'll be with you in just a sec." He said, trying to smile sweetly as he used his feminine voice. She was the impatient type of girl. She demanded to be served immediately. Hikaru frowned. It had been a while since he felt anger toward a girl and right at this moment, his patience was worn thin. He was in a foul mood and her arrogance was not helping.

Finally, as she continued to go on about how rude her maid was bing, Hikaru snapped. He glared at the girl and quickly got into her face, staring her closely into her eyes. "I said...I'll be with you in a bit." He growled, annunciating every word in his masculine and very agitated voice. The girl's lips finally shut and she settled down. Her face a bit paler. She looked much more lovely when her lips were shut.

Hikaru smiled. "Thank you for your patience...miss." He said in the feminine voice again, the last word he nearly spat out. Then Hikaru left to get Eevee's drink, and reluctantly the rude girl's drink as well.

Capitalist

7,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

Two Days Ago:

Sitting at the cafeteria table with a bunch of kids was definately not of her style, though she did it for Zero whom seemed to be having some sort of pleasure out of it, or amusement. She couldn't tell mostly. Alisha remained silent for the most of it while the chatter and the drama went on, though her attention was caught by the entrance of Riku whom inquired about their training session together in a rather interested way. Zero explained the bulk of their progress, and when turned to for input Alisha simply replied with a, "Yea, sounds good". Riku seemed not to be pleased with the answer though, given the response given to just before he left but not before making a scene with his exit. Lily too exited after him, giving her a look of worry which Alisha understood, the rest of the night belonged to herself.

'Things are getting strange' Alisha thought to herself she she now wandered alone in the evening, to what would be back to her dorm room but instead took a detour towards the bar. There was hardly anyone in the bar tonight, which was awkward since it was hopping almost every night. 'Strange, yet again' she thought, as she gave Bruce a smile and sat up at the bar.

"Same old?" Bruce asked.

"Please" she said, and threw a few coins up on the bar.

Bruce however moved the coins back to her and said, "This one's on the house, yer lookin a little long in the face".

"Just thinking" Alisha said, and took the shot of tequila. "Things have been getting very strange lately, is all".

"I have noticed too, just watch your back when your out there" Bruce replied, as he took the glass and ran it under the water in the sink.

"Thanks so much" Alisha said, and headed off to her dorm.

Her dorm room was quiet, very quiet and empty. It was the perfect place for one to meditate if one was that type, but Alisha wasn't. she simply hopped in her bed, clothes on, and passed out in a few minutes later.

Current Day:

Just as the previous mornings, Alisha had gotten up early to go to breakfast to meet Zero since they were training together, and as usual, Angel was there too to meet Zero, at least in Alisha's mind. She had never liked the idea, but was use to it by now until the sight of him pulling him for a kiss happened, but she shrugged it off for now; more important things had to be done.
At this, Zero and Alisha went off to train for the day and would not be back till mid afternoon.

Alisha was back at her dorm mid afternoon for a small nap and a shower, however her nap over extended what she initially intended to spend napping. When she woke, it was already four thirty and she was no where even near ready for a festival to come. At some point, she contemplated even going along to the dance but decided that she would go. So at this, she hopped in the shower and freshened up, and went back to her room to do the rest. She pulled out from her closet a nice jade green dress that had some sheen to it, and a cream white thick belt that sat just under the bust above the stomach and put it on. It was a fitting dress, and with her hair done properly could very much bring out the beauty in her. However, she hadn't the proper tools to do such a marvelous job on the hair, so instead dried out, let most of it out straight and flowing but some of hair in front she curled to add some style. She left to go to the party.

By now the time was well past the starting time, but the party was still going on. She entered to find lots of people eating, standing around and chatting, and some even dancing to the nice music they had overhead. Alisha was looking for Zero though, hopefully to impress him with the way she looked.

Interesting Genius

User Image

Zero shook his head when Angel showed her amusement in her smile. She was called over by somebody and Zero was finally back by himself. He put his chin on the table wondering if he should leave the party. He wasn't exactly a dancer afterall. Actually, he wasn't much anything. The fancy parties the school had in the past had been easily evaded thanks to his shadow powers and the Headmaster, but this year, there was no escape. There were too many people who would drag him into the lavish party he felt like he didn't belong in.

He put his hands over his head, missing his hoodie very much. Instead, he had on a tux that made him feel ridiculous! Saia came back with his soda and after thanking her, he took a long sip. After drinking nearly all his soda, he was left with the glass cup still filled with ice. He held it in front of his face and looked through it, his mind wandering. Then he stopped for a moment and slowly put the cup down. Alisha had walked into the room, nothing like Zero had ever seen her. (That didn't sound right, but I don't care at the moment. I'm half asleep.) He automatically stood up, his mouth still halfway open.

"Zero! I'll be right back!" He heard Angel yell. Zero nervously raised his hand up to let her know he heard her. After she left, he turned his attention to Alisha. "You look beautiful..." Zero looked at her from head to toe and then back up.

Capitalist

7,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
Some people looked at Alisha as she entered, one or two stared but the rest carried on with their joyful time. Alisha looked around for Zero wondering if he was even present at the dance, she was hoping him to be but understood that these things were not really of his type of thing. Though it would not be too hard to find him as the time passed on as he stood up on his own, gawking at her from a distance. She threw him a nice smile as he approached her, to her surprise, in a tuxedo of his own.

"You look beautiful..." Zero said to her, in a small daze of his own that she caught onto and liked, quite much actually. "Thank you, Mr. Handsome" she replied as she reached out and sort of fixed his tie which was a little off, almost like it was a habit for her to groom him. "Shall we dance?" Alisha asked him, looking up to him with a curious, yet almost begging look in her eye that she was wanting his attention now, more so than she did before.

Interesting Genius

User Image

Zero looked away when Alisha fixed his tie. When she had asked him to dance he scratched his head. "Not again..." he thought. "S-Sure..." Zero took her hand and led her to the dance floor leading her through the music. He was a little more relaxed, but looked down at times to watch his steps. "If I step on your toes, it's your fault..." he whispered with very light red cheeks.

The song finally ended when he took a breath of relief. He quickly walked off to his table grabbing a glass cup that one of the waiters were holding for someone else. He gulped it down and sat on his chair embarrassed at himself.

"So, you've been quiet recently. What's on your mind?" he asked changing the topic. It was true though. Alisha seemed to have been going on with anything. She had been quiet and didn't have much comments on the past few days. "We have all night, so I'll listen if something is wrong." Zero leaned his chin on the table again and stared at her, waiting for her response.

Capitalist

7,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

There he went again, that typical Zero that she once knew when she first met him, skeptical and embarrassed over the littlest things which Alisha found rather cute in an odd way. He took her hand and led her to the dance floor, and they started dancing along with the music. It was nice, even with the comment that he made in haste. "Don't worry, i know how to dance" she responded, still looking up towards his eyes which he seemed hesitant to do back, maybe he was just being shy.

The song ended too early though, and literally the moment it ended Zero trotted off the dance floor and away from the scene, typical Zero. At least he was back to a normal part of him, as she followed him to the table not yet done with wanting his attention and sat with him. That was then however, when he asked that question she hoped to avoid, changing the subject and shining the light on herself. Alisha sighed, "Just trying to figure things out" she responded, as she scanned around briefly as to be rather vigilant of things going on. "Something is happening, i might just be going crazy but i feel like something behind the scenes is happening. People are getting more strange, and its bothering me" she said in a rather low voice so only he can hear, and looked back onto him, waiting for his response.

Interesting Genius

Zero looked into Alisha's worrying eyes. He had learned the passed few days to go ahead and accept whatever was happening. Students were part of the government agency. The next day, they were your friends. One day was different from the next and he soon grew tired of keeping up with everything. But he did know one thing and that was he wasn't going anywhere anymore.

Zero grabbed Alisha's hands with his head still on the table and looked at her fingers. He played with them for a while before sitting up and kissing it tenderly. "It'll be find. Don't worry so much. I won't let anything happen to you anymore...so I won't leave your side just yet."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff