Welcome to Gaia! ::

Capitalist

7,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
"Careful... Careful... bring him out" the voices were blurred, the yet abundant.

"He's coming back slowly" they rung out more in his mind as he remembered the day that he managed to somehow slip back into the real world from a darkness that seemed to last forever. He and many others were confined into this darkness, and yet here we are today, he has his freedom for now.

Nearly five years later from that dreadful day that separated him from his lover, and yet not one moment passed by where he did not think about his dear Alisha. When one is confined to the darkness, all one has left is his memories to remember, replay, dream. Aaron was a free man now, given that he has been in hiding for a while now but after a full year of evasion from the police force and such, it seems as if they have moved onto more important tasks.

'Alas, now i can safely go find her' he thought to himself, though the journey wasn't an easy one. Just like her, Aaron was from New Haven, but this facility was located far from New Haven in the middle of a desert, nothing but sand in all directions. There was a big weakness that the facility had though which Aaron came to figuring out strangely since he was an escaped refugee at the time, the city was not visible during the day time but only at night due to the light pollution. He would use his extreme running speed to make his way there in a short time.

One year later after living in the shadows, it was time to pursue the one thing that he had lost a long time ago. It was too dangerous to look for her as Aaron had found out a year prior, but things have changed now, a lot. Aaron made it to Alisha's house only to find it strangely empty, ravaged, and vulnerable. "What the hell happened here..." he said aloud as he walked in. Furniture was thrown around, papers all over, doors open, things just out of place. It did not look like a robbery, no, in fact it looked like someone came in searching for something of value, even the nice electronics like the computer and the television was still there but knocked over. "Weird" he said as he worked his way to her room which looked no better, things were thrown about and there was hardly anywhere to walk. Walking back into her room though struck so many memories of them as if he was watching a movie right in front of his eyes, ranging from the times where he would sleep over on the floor to making love, it was a sweet feeling to feel alive again, but very bitter that it drove him to find her even that much more. A pamphlet was sitting on the floor near her bed with the school information and instructions, 'So that's where you are' he thought to himself as he stuffed it in his coat pocket. Next room was her father's room. "Where is her father?" he said, his room seemed a bit more in tact but things were still thrown around, but he at least managed to salvage a picture of Alisha from a frame on the floor and stuff it in his pocket. He couldn't take it anymore, so he closed up the house and walked outside, it was starting to get dark outside but that did not bother him.

Aaron had to solve this mystery though, 'if she is at the school, where is her dad?' he thought to himself as he ran over to the neighbors house and knocked on the door. A man answered the door and looked at him strangely, Aaron figured it would be best to start talking. "Sorry to bother you, but do you know what happened next door?", the man looked at him even more strange and said, "Que?".

"Lo siento, uhh ¿donde está señor Ramirez?". The man suddenly understood as Aaron took out the photo of Alisha and pointed towards the house that had been ravaged.

"No lo se, hombres con carros negros lo llevaron" the man relied, which only gave Aaron a more concerned look on his face as he looked back towards the house.

"¿Tu asi?" the man asked Aaron, "No" Aaron would reply but never look back towards the man.

"Alisha está faltando" Aaron spoke to him once more, which only caused the man now to have a worried look on his face as he had seen the girl around all the time, but realized that she hasnt been around lately. "Gracias" Aaron said as he walked away through the man's fenced yard and took a moment too look at the pamphlet that had the school information that was on it, "You better be here" he muttered to himself as he took off running towards the school using his power.

Aaron could run very, very fast so it would not take him very long to arrive to the school as it stated where it approximately was for those whom decided not to take the bus. It was dark by now, and he was essentially an uninvited guest to this party. He had to take cover and watch, which he did in the tree line near the dormitory main walkway and waited. 'If she is here, she will be passing this area most likely' he thought to himself as he waited.

To his surprise though, it would not actually take that long to spot her walking along towards the nearest dorm towards the outer limits of the campus from the north side, and not to his surprise was she was another girl walking along towards the door. "I found you" he said, as he trailed along towards their door where they disappeared into, but waited in the shadows a while until all the lights were off and the girls were asleep. He would then enter the place from the front door, close and lock it and stare at the two doors that were closed on either side of the room. 'Ill just let them sleep, they have to come out eventually' he thought to himself as he took place on their couch was was very comfortable, given that he had mostly been confined to sleeping on the ground for most of the time, 'i just hope she remembers me' he thought before falling into his own sleep; it had been a long day.

Capitalist

7,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
She smiled as she saw Lily in much better shape than before, and was happy to see that Lily was happy to see herself. "Yes i am doing much better" she said, and agreed to get the hell out of the infirmary with her to go back towards the dorms. "Yea, lets get going. This place makes me sick" she said, as she walked with Lily towards her dorm.

Alisha was expecting to arrive towards a half destroyed dorm but to her surprise found that the whole place had been cleaned up and fixed. Even the window that Razor had crashed out of had been replaced, hers in her own room as well. What gave it away though was when Lily had said that her stuff had been moved out of her dorm and into Zero's room, she had a feeling that this would happen eventually and tried to keep him from doing it, but it was too late. "I guess we are dorm mates" she replied, her voice elongated with as she took in the scene.

A nod of approval came from Alisha as Lily said as they should head to bed, "Right, i need some rest too. Goodnight Lily" she said, and Lily had closed the door and locked it for her. It was nice to be back in her own room again with her own things, but Alisha was a bit tired. So she decided to crawl into her own bed and close her eyes, sleep would come softly for a change of pace.

Interesting Genius

Monday Morning!!!!!!!!

User Image

Zero opened his eyed, ready to head on to the next city. The first thought in his mind was "I didn't realize the ground was so soft." When he was finally awake...he was on school grounds with a pillow under his head. Some of the students that passed by jumped when he yelled. "How did I get here?!?!" Zero looked around, but couldn't see anyone who might have dragged him all the way back. He sighed and fell backwards to the pillow. "What is going on...oh well...I need a shower anyway." Zero saw a shadow trail behind him leading to the dorms and rolled into it in one turn to travel. When he appeared, he was in the hallway.

He entered the empty dorm, expecting Alisha to come out of her room and have their morning chat, but her remembered that she was gone. "Right..." Guilt overwhelmed him and he decided to take a shower before apologizing for snapping at her.

When he was finished, he threw on some fresh clothes and walked a few more doors down the hallway. He wasn't sure how long he was standing in front of his old dorm. He wasn't sure how to explain things correctly, and at the same time, he was still angry at her and Angel for the things they said. When he raised his hand to knock, it began to shake. "No...I have to at least say sorry for my part." He knocked on the door, but no one answered. When he turned the knob, it was locked and luckily, he still had his old key to open the door. He peeked inside and found both doors closed. "Now...come on...go wake her up..."

Once more, it was a while before Zero walked inside and in front of her door. He couldn't hear anything. "Well, she's probably asleep, so...no! Stay and apologize damn it!" He placed his hand on her doorknob, about to turn it, but then heard snoring. "Hm...she doesn't snore that loud..." He soon realized that the noise was coming from behind him. When he turned, he saw a guy with reddish hair sleeping comfortable on the couch. "Well, that's just great isn't it?!" Zero was going to walk out and leave, but instead, he went to the back of the couch and flipped it over making the guy fall. THen, Zero left to the cafeteria, steaming.

"Can I have whatever it is you're making that good..." Zero asked.

"Bad morning? I haven't seen you around in a while my dear," Kara said handing him a tray of rice, a bowl of vegetables, and eggs. She placed chopsticks down beside them and a piece of chocolate. "It's on the house, dear. You look horrible."

Zero sat down in his usual table, far from contact and ate. The entire time he ate, he thought about that guy in his old dorm. "Why should I care?"

"That's right...you're here to shower and eat and leave again...I know you well..." a voice inside his head said.

"I guess it's better this way..."

"Zero!!!! I've been so worried about you!" Angel said sitting beside him and embracing him. "Please don't do that again."

"...I don't want to talk to you right now..." Zero said turning away.

"Look, what I said yesterday, I didn't mean it that way. I'm...I'm sorry." Angel backed away and released him. "I have class, so I'll come find you later okay?" Angel said running off.

"Hm...the HM is late today. Usually he'd find me and give me his no out of property excuse speech. Oh well..."

Interesting Genius

User Image

"Well done, Riku. I'm happy I have you and your team on my side."

"Thank you, Master..." RIku said over the phone.

"I do have some good news for you. Max is finished with his work in Africa. We found some good specimens for the extraction project. Soon, it will be complete."

".....I see."

"So, would you like Max to pop in their for a visit?"

"Sure, I'll take care of the papers. I'm the only one with a key to his room. I'll have Eevee come and get him once I'm finished."

"Before you hang up, I have someone else I would like you to bring here. His name is Alexander Creek. He has the power to transform into different animals and for out project, we will need someone like him to 'join' in."

"Yes, Master."

RIku hung up the phone and went on to class. His first class was Psychology 1. He went through class normally with no problems and finally, he was free until 3 for combat class. He made his way to the administration building where he found some of the staff running around doing their work. He used his key to get inside the HM's office and began typing up paper work for Max.

"Maxwell Crestfield, son of the most wealthy man in America. Half-Japanese and Half-Caucasian. 18 years old. Hm...I think I'll have him take...dance, just to tease him. hehe!"

Now that that's finished, Alexander..." Riku looked through the files and found Alexander's room number and schedule. "No class today until 3. Good." Once he found the information needed, he headed to the dorms and found the room he was looking for. He knocked on the door and a boy with long black hair opened the door. "Hey! I was wonder if you could help me with something?" The boy looked at Riku for a while ad then nodded. 'How do you feel about a transfer?" Alexander knew straight away what was goig on when he saw the look on RIku's eyes. He turned into a snake and tried to escape, but felt someone's foot over him.

"Where are you going?" Eevee asked.

"W-Who are you people?! Let go of me!"

"I'm sorry, Mr. Creek, but these things always happen." Riku kicked Alexander in the face over and over until he was knocked out. "Bring him to the Master."

"Yes, Master." Before doing so, Eevee turned back to Riku. "The target has been transferred back to the school, by the way."

"Good, let's just hope Angel sticks to her job as well. Now, I am starving! I'll see you later with a report. Bye!" Riku waved as Eevee bowed and disappeared. He ended up in the cafeteria getting a tray of breakfast and pie. There, he found Zero sitting by himself and what caught his eye, was Saia eating breakfast and seeming to have her on thoughts. "Oh, what have we got here." Riku sat closeby, keeping an eye on Zero, though his mind was elsewhere. "Alisha, please come to the cafeteria when you're finished with class. There is something I'd like to talk to you about," he mentally told Alisha. "And make sure Lily eats as well. She can come with you...I mean...it would be nice if she came with you. We have a little problem I'd like to resolve. I will be telepathically speaking with you the whole time so don't worry about confidential issues."

Capitalist

7,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
There was a loud thud just outside Alisha's room which caused Alisha to quickly stir from her slumber, it was good sleep but she wished that it would not be interrupted. But then the thought of Lily came to mind, 'oh my god' she thought quickly as she realized Lily may have fallen or gotten her, Alisha popped out of her bed very quickly and ran to the door, unlocked it and looked out to see that the couch was flipped and a boy under it. She couldn't see whom it was at first but when his head popped from underneath the couch, Alisha's jaw dropped.

"Alessa, i found you" he said, a smile on his face as he climbed out and stood up in front of the downed couch, a puzzled look on his face as he looked to the couch and wondered how the hell he got there underneath it with it flipped. "Aaron!" Alisha yelled like a kid in a candy store and ran to him, glomped him with a big embrace nearly knocking him back over the couch again but this time he regained his footing. "I missed you so much, i thought about you every single day Alessa" he said, tears of joy streamed down her face as she kept holding onto him, and never let go.
User Image
She was about to say something to him, but her thoughts were interrupted with the thoughts of Riku talking to her in her mind, she listened but could only listen as she did not have the card on her, and because of the timing. She still remained in the arms of Aaron, but she pulled away and looked up to him, he looked down with that smile of his that she remembered from years ago, she could never forget. Her ran his hand along the side of her face, but his stare went from her towards Lily's door as she appeared from behind it, When Alisha saw him look that way, she snapped her head that way to look and find a very confused Lily.

Alisha held out her hands, a concerned look on her face as she said to her, "This is Aaron. He is okay don't worry".
User Image

Lily only awoke after hearing Alisha's voice. She had been in a deep sleep, dreaming of home when her friend's voice hit her. She fell out of bed then quickly got to her feet and ran to the door. When Lily finally got the door unlocked and flung it open, she was surprised to see a man she had never seen before and Alisha comfortably in his arms. They both looked at Lily wide-eyes and Lily couldn't make up her mind if she should attack the guy or close the door and give them privacy. "Ummmm...." was the only thing that escaped her lips as she stood there frozen.

"This is Aaron. He is okay don't worry." Alisha assured Lily, probably reading the confusion on her face. Lily walked into the living room, still keeping her distance from the red haired guy. She nodded to Alisha, acknowledging her words. Then, she looked again to the guy that still had his hands around Alisha's waist. "....Lily Garcia. Alisha's friend and dorm mate." Looked the guy up and down. He was cute and his smile was friendly. She raised a brow at him and thought to herself, This is going to be ugly fast. Alisha was apparently close to Aaron, but she had also grown close to Zero.

With a sigh, she turned back to Alisha. She wanted to ask questions, but would rather talk in private. "I have class at ten, but you have class before me I believe. Take a shower first and I'll get ready after you. Ever the good students, we are..." She hoped Alisha would catch her drift. As planned, they still unfortunately had to play the clueless, unsuspecting students. She waited to see if Alisha would agree.

Then, Lily could get acquainted better with this Aaron and assess him for herself. After all, Alisha was a precious friend and she wanted to be sure Ali would be safe.

Interesting Genius

User Image

"I live for the sole purpose of serving the one who saved my life. I live for the sole purpose of following him to my death. I live for the sole purpose of being his eyes and ears. I live for the sole purpose of protecting him to the end." Eevee thought as she bowed to Riku.

"Why are you always bowing to me?"

"Because...I live to serve you," Eevee replied. "You have done so much for me..."

"No. We've done things for each other. We're friends and we're family. I have no right to control how you live..."

"Then, let me choose to serve you, Master."

Eevee's eyes flew open when she felt someone on top of her. "Wha? White Wing?" Eevee asked.

"You know better than to call me that. It's not like we're on the job, Dark Wing," Angel said straddling her. "You're going to be late for the meeting." Angel hopped off and grabbed some pants. "Today, we're being sent to kill some targets. It's a sure thing they will send us to do it."

"Yes. They will. Master has already told me."

"Stop with the Master stuff already. You know Riku gets all embarrassed because of it. Why don't you try to call him his name."

"Ri...Master..." Eevee tried, but no avail. Angel nearly fell over. "I cannot. It's been so long that I've called him Master."

"Do what you want then. Oh, we've got some new people coming. We'd better prepare for that too. Uhm...don't scare them off."

"I should say the same to you...partner."

The two girls walked down the white halls until they reached a red door. When they opened it, they saw Riku and the other Generals in a line. The Master, whos face is always covered, was in the middle of a room welcoming them in. "Ah, yes. Here are the two targets I would like both of you to assassinate. Do your best now and make it look like an accident. We can't have the police asking questions." The girls bowed their heads and left the room.

In the city, Eevee and Angel sat on a rooftop. Both had pigtails on. The two had black outfits to be able to hide in the shadows and guns on their holsters. "So, car crash or suicide. Take your pick?" Angel asked.

"I believe this busy city and the drunk drivers around this area would make a good accident. There is our target." Eevee pointed to a black limo driving down the road. She took her sniper gun out and observed the target for a while. "It's stopping for gas. Let's go." Eevee took Angel's hand and they both disappeared and appeared inside the Limo. The target had gone inside the conveniece store and the driver was back on the seat. Angel unbottoned her top where it showed her breasts and crawled in front. Eevee on the other hand went inside the store to distract the target.

"Hey there, sweetheart. Ooh...sexy." She rubbed the driver's groin until she felt it grow. "Wanna get a drink after you drop the boring guy off?" The man couldn't help but look at the girl. She did have a lot of sex appeal after all. "Yes?" After seducing the man and having a little fun herself, she saw Eevee come out with the target. He kept drooling over her and she was in character. Eevee would never twirl her hair with her finger.

The target changed his mind and decided to go to the hotel with the Eevee instead giving into such lust so easily. It wasn't long before Angel and Eevee had their ways with them. Angel had the man so drunk in the car, he had passed out. When Eevee came back out, the look of such unsatisfactory look on her face, Angel sat the driver on his seat.

"Back to the party, driver," the target ordered.

Angel smiled as Eevee popped up beside her. she could hear the man asking where she had gone. The two sped as fast as they could dodging traffic until the speedometer was at full. The found a truck in front of them and before the impact, Eevee took Angel's hand and they disappeared leaving an explosion behind.

When the two arrived back, they had stopped by the Master's office to tell them of the murder as well as the innocent lives around that was taken. Then, they made their way to Riku where he was going to introduce them to their new teammates. They entered to find a girl with short green hair staring at them innocently.

"I'm...Talia..." she said.

Angel looked at Ice and smirked. "Hey there, Trace..." she said with a wink. The girl Talia looked a little angry and Angel noticed right away. "Well...sweet Talia..." A few days of working together, it was obvious they hated each other. "So...you have to USE your powers to persuade them to do what you want? Aw...that's so sweet...tch, so much to learn. Oh well..." Angel was pulled by Eevee to the side. "What?"

"Stop being mean...let's go...Riku wants to speak to you." Eevee dragged her to the room Riku waited. "Here she is..."

"Angel, I have some good news. I've hacked into the hospital system and after speaking with the Master and having him feel bad for you, you can leave."

"L-Leave..."

"You can find it..." Riku already saw the look in her face. "Don't worry. I'll look on my end too okay? I'm sure we'll see each other again. How about you try going to the school. It's a good sta..." Riku was suddenly tackled. "A-Are you okay?"

"Thank you....thank you so much...." she cried. Riku placed a hand on her head and patted it. "So...go and find what you're looking for okay?"

"Leaving...." Eevee whispered. Her best friend was going to disappear. Angel went to her next and embraced her as well as kissed her on the lips. "I...I'll see you around..." Eevee blushed turning away. "I have to go...I have duties to fulfill." And she walked away, not looking back. She was sad, but happy for her friend. She was also jealous. Angel had a purpose in life and Eevee had nothing. That was when Riku appeared behind her with a hand on her shoulder. "Master...will I see her again?"

"Yup...count on it. So..live and look forward to it okay? Besides, with everything happening, I have a feeling we'll see her very soon."

Eevee opened her eyes and she was in Arthur's old bed. SHe was happy...everyone she cared about was finally together. But, they had so much to do, that she wouldn't be able to to spend any time with them. "It's Riku's orders...I must fulfill them." She heard Zero move in his room and leave the dorm. She did the same. While she watched Zero in the cafeteria, she spotted Saia. She and Saia usually had gotten along, but with the switch of sides and their positions, it was no longer possible. "She is my enemy now...."

Capitalist

7,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
Alisha knew that look from Lily, she had seen it before from many others from the city, particularly gangs or people whom were out to kill or to be killed. It concerned her slightly, but she knew that Lily wouldn't actually do anything to Aaron which would only cause Alisha to turn on Lily, something nobody wanted really. "Right, i'll go take one now. Don't hurt my Aaron now" she said to Lily, a small smile on her face as the excitement was more overwhelming than the rational thinking. She turned and smiled to Aaron, he smiled back, and she ran to her room to grab her clothing that she would change into and rushed into the shower.

Aaron watched the two girls, particularly Alisha as she was the one that he cared most about, but kept silent for most of it. Only when being left alone with Lily did it seem a little awkward at first, but at least his goal had been achieved; he had been reunited with the love of his life. He decided to take some tension off of the situation and break eye contact from Lily, looked back towards the flipped couch and carefully flipped it back into its original position.
User Image
He was not at the least stupid though, as he too caught on Lily's little words that she spoke to Alisha. 'Ever the good students, we are...' seemed to stick in his mind undoubtfully, particularly because Aaron was already aware that something was wrong, very very wrong. It all started with being hunted and captured, he caught glimpses of things inside the laboratories that he wished he had never seen before, before being under some sort of stasis before his escape. Many have tried to escape before, but only the ones with illusionary powers have been successful. Aaron was lucky to have his speed, but too it only granted him faster access to figuring out that things were out of place, starting with Alisha's house.

He sat on the couch and replaced the pillows that decorated it, looked to Lily whom was obviously still staring right at him as if she was studying him. It made him feel weird but he understood, 'i am a random dude meeting her friend for the first time, i should make a good impression' he thought to himself. So he stood up and approached her, a nice smile on his face and his hand outstretched. "My name is Aaron Volrac, my pleasure" he attempted, it was a feeble attempt but at least it was something; better than nothing.
The sunlight from the window was what woke her. Talia stretched, welcoming the warmth that the sun brought. After crying, she had fallen asleep and now, she felt recharged. The lonely feeling was still there, but she still had Riku, and maybe she hoped to have someone else more special by her side. Her thoughts went out to Zero and she blushed, shaking her head. Her hair fell into her face, bringing about a frown. "Bath time." She told herself.

After a quick shower, she got dressed and grabbed the still crumpled card from the pants she had worn previously. I need to iron this out at least, she thought - putting the idea off for a later time. She looked at her clock and it was 8:15. She had no classes this morning so she was free to tail Lily. She smiled and held the card to her lips, kissing it playfully. "Good morning my dear brother from another mother! Today, the sun is shining, the birds are chirping...It's a good day to smile! I'm reporting in to my most favorite boss that I'll be seeking my target and joining her for class since I have nothing else to do this morning. I do have class after lunch though. Hmm, not sure what to do about that. I could skip, I was never a good student in the first place so it shouldn't matter!" She never really liked school, The teachers were always boring. Talia preferred Riku's and Razor's lessons. at least they were hands on classes. She hated sitting still.

After a quick breakfast of french toast sticks, Talia waited in front of Lily's class, knowing that the good girl probably wouldn't skip without some sort of excuse.
User Image

Lily watched as Aaron turned the sofa right side up with ease. Handsome and strong...poor zero's got his work cut out. He sat down after rearranging th pillows then seemed to change his mind and got back to his feet, moving towards her, hand outstretched and kindly smiling. "My name is Aaron Volrac, my pleasure."

Lily, not one to be rude, took his hand and shook it breifly. The girl didn't know how to be intimidating at all. "As I said, Lily. Amaryllis Garcia, but everyone calls me Lily. That will include you." She passed him and sat on the armrest of the couch. "So...I guess you're Alisha's Aaron. Never heard of you. Then again she doesn't talk very much about herself. I won't ask about you or her, since I would never barge into my friends' business unwelcomed." She sighed and looked into his eyes. "All I can say is this. You hurt her, you do anything that looks like it might put her in danger, and you'll be in deep mierda. I refuse to lose anymore people precious to me." She whispered the last sentence to herself. Lily's expression changed and she smiled sweetly. "So, yeah. Nice to meet you! I hope we can get along well..."

Capitalist

7,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
Aaron could only help but hold his smile to the concerned look on the girl's face as she explained the immediate situation to him, well, at least the expectations that she gave him. It was nice to be back in a place where things felt real again; the feelings, friendships, love, even the threats that seemed to loom around contributed to the feeling because there was nothing when he was back in that place, absolutely nothing see or feel, only memories.

"Lily" he said, with a pause as he inspected her with ease but turned to pace around the room in a slow, relaxed way as he took in every corner of the dorm, item, pictures, things to be seen he would see. "For all of these years i thought that she was in danger, alone, vulnerable" Aaron stopped when about to approach the kitchen and looked to Lily whom was staring him down, possibly uneasy with him walking around like he was. "I suppose i'm in your debt, now that i see she wasn't alone after all" he said, his gaze went to the kitchen as he walked towards the sink.

He never touched a thing, in fact, he walked with his hands to his lower back waist like a noble man would when talking with the utmost honor, just without the boasting of expression they had. Aaron was not one to boast, in fact, he was very much like Alisha on the inside, he just never really projected this on the outside. "She does not like to talk about things just like i don't, and possibly you. We have been through some crazy s**t together, lots actually, at least until i fell into the hands of them". Aaron soon caught himself revealing something that he should have never said, he looked away for a moment towards the window as if he spotted something, but he did not. "That's beside the point though, i am just happy she is alive and well. It's, been a while" Aaron concluded, his gaze still outside the window.
User Image

Lily listened to Aaron's words, watching him pace throughout the common area between the rooms. She leaned to her side against the sofa, arms crossed with discomfort from him so leisurely walking around what was now both her and Alisha's shared home. Aaron's mention of being caught by 'them' especially got her curious. Who is 'them'? She wondered, but if he truly was like Alisha, he would not answer any questions he didn't want to. If anything like Alisha, he would dodge the question smoothly and politely. Given his air, he already resembled her friend very much already. So calm, collected, and even his way of speaking was annoyingly similar.

He truly did look happy to see her. Still, something within Lily refused to let her give him the benefit of the doubt. With a heavy sigh, she pushed aside whatever prejudice she was holding for him, at least temporarily. "I'm guessing that Alisha will want to have a long talk alone with you so as soon as I'm done with my own shower, I'll be going to class." Lily heard the shower turn off and left Aaron to gather her own clothes and a towel. When she came back, she leaned with her back against the living room wall where she watched Aaron still stared out of the window.

"Her happiness is important to me too, and it's obvious she's very happy that you're here. If she's smiling then I guess I can't hate you. Just remember my warning though." Lily heard the bathroom door open and her conversation with Aaron came to an end.

"I hope you left me some hot water!" She called out to Alisha with a big smile.
Saia had set her phone alarm before going to sleep for 7:30 am. It went off right on time. The annoying buzzed made her want to throw the phone against the wall, but sadly she needed it. She was a horrible early riser. She turned the snooze on and slept for another 15 minutes before the alarm sounded again and this time she forced herself up. "I hear you damn it! Jeez I hate mornings!" She yelled at her phone as she turned the alarm off. She sat up in bed and stretched with a big yawn. "Well, lets get this party started, then."

Once again she put her music on shuffle, playing it as loud as her phone would allow. She grabbed a set of matching underwear, a black tank, and some denim camo shorts then headed for the shower. A quick ten minutes after and she was washed up and dressed, phone in pocket,
now silent.

Three pairs of shoes waited near the door, After slipping some socks on, she chose pair number three - combat boots. "My fave!" She smiled as she made her way out of her door. Kara was either gone or sleeping, in either case Saia left, locking the door behind her.

She headed to the cafeteria first for the only thing she ever liked about mornings. Breakfast! Saia soon faced Kara as she made her way through the line. "Mornin!" The lady greeted. "Good morning." Saia nodded, smiling politely. "Can I have two eggs over easy, hashbrowns extra crisp, and some toast please?" Kara obliged, bringing the order quickly and ringing it up. Stepping away from the register, Saia scanned the room for a good seat. She spotted a familiar face. Zero...

Not far off, she spotted another, more welcome face. She went to sit with the girl who was silently eating by herself. "Well hello." She said as she came to the table. "Mind if I join you my cute little student?" She smiled as Eevee looked up, then Saia took a seat next to her without waiting for a reply. From there, she could easily watch Zero. "How are ya? It's been a while." She said to the silent girl. Saia's attention never left her target, though.

Interesting Genius

Eevee

Eevee eyes moved to the corner without even moving her face. "Student? Ah...I see." Eevee closed her eyes and then opened them again. Hey eyes changed and it looked like she was a completely different student. "Oh, sensei...I can't wait until you teach my class later on!" Eevee exclaimed acting like some heart throbbed student over a handsome teacher. "How was that?" He original face came back.

She remembered Saia quite well. Though they've never really fought, they've never really gotten very close like Angel and Eevee did. If they needed to work together for some reason, they agreed and did the job like supposed to. But there was never any true secrets shared.

"Master told me you would be coming. I didn't realize as a teacher." Eevee suddenly looked up from her food. "Those who don't fight...teach...hm." She went back to eating her crawfish ettoufe. "So, who would your target be. The boy that you're staring at quite obviously?"
Saia laughed at Eevee's impersonation of a regular student. "Being around you is always interesting." She side glanced at Eevee, smiling, then quickly turned them back on Zero. "Yep. I'm here as a teacher now. I couldn't very well come back as a student you know. I attended school here quite a few years back, despite how old I look. You get to call me Ms. Sterling." She chuckled at the name. "And yes, he is my current target. I hope you don't mind. He isn't a crush or anything to you I hope. Even if he were, orders are orders. He's become a danger to us and threats must be eliminated." Saia cut her sight from Zero to begin her meal, taking a fork and mixing the eggs and hashbrowns before taking a bite. "Oh, how I love breakfast!" She took another bite, smiling like a kid with candy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff