Welcome to Gaia! ::

Capitalist

7,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

A small, almost out of place smile slowly formed on her face as he started playing with her hands for a while like he did, and ultimately kissed them. For Zero, that must have been a tender moment for him as she has not really seen him show this much affection on a normal basis, other than the bathroom experience but that was entirely different. Alisha resorted to moving her chair around to him so she can sit next to him now, lean against and place her head on his shoulder as they watched the dancers dance away on the dance floor, not a care in the world to get between them. "I don't want you to leave me, ever" she responded, still remaining the way she was.

His shoulder was hard but the moment was soft, as was the music and atmosphere, but Alisha's worry still remained too even though he was there, trying to comfort her. her vision jotted around from one dance to the next, until something sparked in her mind. Alisha lifted her head and looked around the gathering at the people behind them, around, before finally turning back to Zero and saying, "Where's the headmaster? I haven't seen him in a ..." It only dawned on her as she started to finish her statement about what she was saying, "Oh no they got him too didn't they?" she remarked, still that same worry in her eye as before.

Interesting Genius

User Image

Zero let Alisha lay her head on his should and that same time, he locked eyes with Angel staring at him. She bit her lip and then turned away and left. Zero felt a little guilty, but what was he to any of them anyway. Then, Alisha mentioned the HM.

"Now that I think of it...I haven't gotten my usual scoldings in over a week." Zero felt bad about being happy the HM wasn't there nagging him about going outside school grounds. Zero looked around the dance hall and saw Riku. With his head, he signaled Riku to come over to their table.

"What up my two pieces?" Riku said happily.

"Pieces?" Zero asked.

"Nothing. What's going on?"

"You should know this...where's the HM?" Zero asked.

"Oh...him...well, say hello to your new HM." Riku stood there with a hand on his hip and a wink. "Sorry, but he's out of the picture. It's fine though. I've been taking care of things in his office and surprisingly, I found some interesting things. Would you like the short version or the long version?"

Capitalist

7,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image

"Yea, neither have i seen him walking around" Alisha replied to Zero whom seemed to make a gesture with his head, which got her attention greatly until she noticed it was just Riku who sauntered over. His comment however did not go over well with her, 'pieces' she was now, Zero, and the rest of them apparently. Though when spoken about the headmaster, Alisha suddenly remembered that Riku had told her about his capture a while back through a message with his card, it was always hard to remember those messages that way, she preferred face to face.

"Oh so we are pieces now" Alisha said, no longer leaning against Zero and now staring directly at RIku with the most serious look she has ever had at the school yet. "There are people dying here, murder, slaughter, lost friends, and all we are to you are just pieces? If you think this is some kinda game of chess and we are just pieces on the board, then you can count me out."

Alisha got up abruptly, some people were staring at her weirdly but had no clue what was going on with her. SHe started walking, but before she left she turned back to Riku and said again, "I came here to learn, to get away from the government. And the only thing i have learned here is that my life in the slums was better than this". Her voice was now obviously cracked, filled with sincere emotion, upset, and disapproval. Without another word, she walked off and back to her dorm.

Interesting Genius

User Image

Riku kept on smiling with his eyes closed as Alisha stomped out of the dining hall. He shrugged his shoulders and patted Zero on the back. "You sure can pick them. All of them have such attitudes," Riku laughed. He looked at Zero's unamused face.

"Now she'll be mad all night. Can't you ever keep your mouth shut?" Zero shook his head.

"Aren't you going to be angry for being one of my little chess pieces?"

"No. We're all pieces in one way or another. If we aren't being used by someone, it'll be someone else. We go to the government, we get used. We stay in the school...we still get used by the HM." Zero took a cigarette out.

"Come on, I'll catch you up. Let's go smoke." Riku grabbed a cigarette from Zero's pack and winked.

Outside, the two lit a cigarette as Riku explained.

"Well, I was hoping Alisha would be here so I suppose I'll explain it to you instead since you've been MIA. Apparently there are some hidden files behind the book cases. Talk about horror movie scenes. The government's leader is the HM's brother. That being said, they had the same goal at one point in time. Afterall, they both made this school together. After a little fight over what the normal humans would think of them, they separated."

"So, now we're in the present. The government targetted the HM and sad to say, but I'm sorry to say some of that was my doing." Riku took a drag out of the cigarette letting Zero take in everything he said. "It was that, or risk you and your friend's lives. Considering Lily is one of those friends, I couldn't let that happen to your group." Riku flicked his cigarette butt onto the cigarette trash and put a hand on Zero's shoulder. "Go find her and calm her down. But...I'm not going to apologize." Riku waved good bye and went back inside.

Interesting Genius

User Image

Zero looked up at the dorm building where he saw a light flicker on. It was Alisha's room. "It's not like I was enjoying the dance anyway." Zero melted with the shadows and hung onto the window pane of Alisha's window. "So you want me to throw pebbles or what?" Zero said opening the window with a grin. "Don't let him annoy you. He's Nathan's brother after all." Zero climbed in and sat on Alisha's bed before telling her about what Riku said.

"You know, I'm not a party freak, but do you want to do back?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces