Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Genius

User Image

Zero took another chug. As his bottle was up in the air, he noticed Talia. He placed his bottle I. His pocket and left a tip for the bartender. As Talia drank, he picked her bottle up and placed it I. His pocket as well. Then he picked her up over his shoulder ignoring her drunk blabbers. He finally sat her down on her motorcycle and stared into her green eyes. "Ride?" She didn't really have a say in the situation. He moved her to the front while he sat behind her and drove off. This time, he didn't go to the forest. He ended up driving farther than he had ever driven and ended up in a field. There's was nothing but vast land and a breeze blowing the tall grass. Once both were seated, he handed her the bottle back.

"If anyone saw you, they'd recognize you aren't 21." Zero laid back with his hands behind his back. There was a silence for a moment when Zero finally spoke. "I think you've got the wrong idea about drinking." He sat up and looked at the girl in front of him. "Wanna see something?" Zero looked at her shadow and it began to come alive. The shadow stood tall, but only for a few minutes. Then, it would fall to it's knees. The shape was a little odd as well, like it couldn't tell what to do or not. Zero walked to it and patted it on the head. "Your owner likes to hide secrets. I suppose she doesn't trust me yet. Do you?" The shadow shyly nodded. It took a small step forward and leaned against his chest. "Your owner seems a little sad doesn't she? Nope. Not like her at all. But...why is she wearing a sweater. I didn't think she was much of a sweater person. Maybe more of a faux coat." Zero smiled at Talia. He watched Talias shadow wrap around the girl. Zero walked beside her and laid his head on her lap. He looked at her and poked her cheek. "There's somethibg on your face..." He lied.

Talia was surprised when Zero suddenly appeared, pocketing her drink, then throwing her over his shoulder. She growled and pounded on his back. holding back the tears from the cuts on her back being stretched uncomfortably. He finally set her down on his bike. He stared into her eyes and she glared back, pouting. "Ride?" Was all he said. It was less of a question, and more of a 'you're coming with me.'

She simply answered with a steamy "Hmph." He then slid her to the front of the bike and he got on behind her. Talia slung her arms around him once again, as they rode even farther than before. The wind was even nicer this time around. With no helmet, the air whipped through her hair and the sun could be felt on her face. She wind stung her eyes and she felt tears once again. Whether they were caused by the wind or the freedom she felt at the moment, she did not know.

When they finally stopped in a field, her tears were gone. They rested in the tall grass, where Zero gave her her bottle back. "If anyone saw you, they'd recognize you aren't 21." Talia took a big gulp in reply, then set the bottle aside. Her plans to get completely wasted were put on hold for now. She wanted to remember this. "Yes well. Most people don't really care as long as I'm paying for my drink and my ID seems legit enough." She leaned back, her legs stretched out in front of her. She took off her slippers and wiggled her toes in the tall grass. It tickled a bit.
Twice now. Twice, he has helped me get away.
She smiled sadly. But in the end, I'll still have to go back....

"I think you've got the wrong idea about drinking." Zero looked at her from where he sat. Talia didn't answer. She knew drinking was a temporary band-aid. Still, it was better than nothing, right? "Wanna see something?" Talia turned to see Zero, but he was staring at something on the ground. She looked in the same direction and watched her shadow come to life. It stood there for a bit, then cowered, looking left and right. Confused. It looked just how she felt. Scared, confused, and alone.

Zero rose and walked to the shadow, patting it. "Your owner likes to hide secrets. I suppose she doesn't trust me yet. Do you?" Talia flinched when the shadow nodded. It came neared to Zero, leaning into his chest like a poor damsel in distress. Talia rolled her eyes, but couldn't help but blush. "Your owner seems a little sad doesn't she? Nope. Not like her at all." Talia cocked a brow as Zero continued the conversation with her shadow rather than herself. "...But...why is she wearing a sweater. I didn't think she was much of a sweater person. Maybe more of a faux coat."
Talia chuckled. She couldn't deny that she would rather have a cute jacket than any sweater. She couldn't really confess that she was wearing the sweater because of her wounds either. Talia just took another sip of Jack and smiled instead.

Talia's shadow encircled her, followed by Zero who came to sit beside her. But Zero didn't sit. Instead he laid his head on her lap, whick shocked Talia and made her flush completely. He stared up at her and she couldn't hide it. She could only stare back and hope that he would believe the color in her cheeks were from the drink.

Zero reached up and pressed a finger onto her cheek, which only made her fluster further. "There's something on your face..." She wiped at her cheek and glared down at him. "Meanie." It was all she could muster. She covered his eyes with her sleeve. She couldn't handle being seen by him so close up anymore. "Close your eyes." She pouted.

Then she moved her hands up, stroking his hair once. It was softer than she thought it would be. And darker than she had first believed. She grinned, leaning back onto her palms and staring down at him. He looked way too comfortable on her lap, but she didn't mind.

"So how long have you been riding your bike?" she asked, genuinely interested. "It's really awesome. Do you think....you could teach me sometime?" She blushed. It would be nice if I could just escape whenever I wanted instead of relying on a dark knight. She grinned at Zero.

Her back started stinging again and she reached for her bottle with one hand. She leaned too suddely though, and her support arm folded an made her fall on her back. She cried in pain as a rock dug into the center of her back.

Interesting Genius

User Image

"Teach you, huh?" Zero asked. "I don't have any classes left, and I suppose I could...but not today. You've been drinking." Zero sat back up turned to her. She didn't want to look him in the eye and her hair was a mess from the ride. He took a strand of hair that was covering her face and tilted her head towards her while she was still laying down. "That means you'll have to stay out of trouble I suppose." Zero smiled at her. "So tell me..." His face became serious again. "Why is there blood behind you?" He asked looking at her. Blood was spreading from under her back. He wasn't sure what emotion to feel. Anger, pity, sadness, confusion, or maybe all. All he could do was stare at her and hope she would give him an answer., but the silence dragged on. "You love him that much?" Zero whispered. He shook his head. "Well, you tried to hide it, so I suppose it isn't any of my business. I suppose I worry too much for my drinking buddy," he joked. "So, how about I do anything within my power to make you feel a bit better. Except drinking and driving...cuz only I can do that with my bike. Just to warn you...I'm not good at this stuff..." Zero took a deep breath and hoped it wouldn't be something too far off his power.

Talia winced as Zero took her chin and tilted her hear to his. He was too close. Between the pain and the embarrassment, it was hard to breathe. "So tell me..." His expression got very serious and she knew it wasn't good. "Why is there blood behind you?" Talia could feel the grass soaked where she laid. She wanted to look away, but couldn't. Silence was the only way to answer him, She didn't want to lie, but couldn't tell him the truth. She stared into his eyes, pleading with him to not ask more. His eyes kept asking though. He wanted an answer. Talia could see the worry in his eyes and it made her a little happy to have someone actually be concerned over her.

"You love him that much?" He finally asked in a whisper after a long silence. The question felt like a knife in her chest. "I...I don't know." She whispered back. Zero leaned back up, shaking his head.

Zero sighed, making a joke about being worried over his drinking buddy. Talia smiled. "So we're drinking buddies now?" Then he mentioned doing whatever he could to cheer her up, with the exception of letting her drive drunk. "Just to warn you...I'm not good at this stuff..." Zero admitted a bit bashfully. This made Talia seriously laugh.

She winced again when her back started hurting and sat up alongside Zero. She was still giggling when she could finally speak. "You've already done a lot for me and you don't even realize it. You've been a lifesaver today." She looked from Zero to her shadow, who still lingered. Talia nodded to the shadow and whispered to it. The shadow nodded and went to Zero, giving him a big shadowy kiss on the lips, then hid behind it's master's back shyly. Talia snickered at the sight of Zero's expression. "I only told her to say thank you for me..."

Talia grinned but her joy was cut short by a sudden sting on her back. She gently touched the lower part of her back and it was already soaked. She grimmaced and grabbed her bottle, careful not to fall again. After taking another big gulp, she set it down and removed the sweater. It was alrady useless to try to hide her wounds so she could now at least try to get comfortable.

Talia inspected her sweater and the back was bright red, leaving nothing of it's original color. She threw it to the side. "What a waste of a good sweater." She tried to joke. The wounds circulated a bit better now through the thin cloth of her black tee. It felt good and she wished she could just go ahead and remove her tee too. Strangely, she felt quite self-conscious around Zero. Maybe because he isn't under my persuasion, she thought.

Carefully moving, she laid on her belly, this time laying her head on Zero's leg. She wondered what kind of face he made, but she faced away from him. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the breeze that blew through the glade. "You know...you can always kiss it and make it better." She joked. She had heard that phrase somewhere before. Not from her mother or father. She didn't have one. Maybe a movie? It always seemed like something alien to her. It's a nice fairytale...

Interesting Genius

User Image

Zero widened his eyes and turned a little pink when Talias shadow kissed him. He looked away, a little shy. She laid on his lap, her back faced towards him. He took the bottom of her tank too and very slowly lifted her shirt. He looked at all the cuts on her back, fresh and old. He stood up and went to his motorcycle to dig around for tools for stitching. He sat on too of her back and unhooked her bra. "I don't know what to do with you...geez..." Zero began his cleaning and stitching her cuts. "Here, take your shirt off..." He said helping her with it. He stitched up her upper cuts near her neck and nodded at his job.

He gently smiled and did exactly as she said. He kissed her lower back and each and every cut. He reached the cuts on her neck and kissed them slowly as well. "Feel better?" He asked. He was a little red, but he did promise her to do what she wanted. He took his hoodie off and took his shirt of exposing his chest. "You can wear this...I have a lot of it."

Zero very slowly lifted Talia's shirt. She smiled sadly, knowing he would now realize he had new wounds over the ones he had stitched so nicely for her yesterday. She thought he would be mad, but instead Zero got up silently and came back from his motorcycle, a needle and thread in his hand. He lowered himself onto her backside, sitting just under her lower back. Then he lifted her shirt and undid her bra. Talia buried her face in her crossed arms, blushing fiercely. "I don't know what to do with you...geez...".

"S-sorry..." She whispered into her arms. He stitched the lower cuts first. She tried not to move as his hands worked their way up her back. When he was finally stitching her upper back, the shirt got in his way. ""Here, take your shirt off..." He lifted the shirt, helping her slip it over her head. Talia grinned as she pulled the rest of the shirt from under her. "Be gentle with me." She snickered.

Zero continued to stitch until he was done with all the large cuts. Then leaned back on her hips again, surveying his work. Talia bit her lip, does he even realize where he's sitting? Seeming satisfied, he leaned over her once more. She felt his lips on her back, and he kissed one of the cuts. Then another, and another. Talia shuttered. "Wha!?! Zero! I-I was just joking! You don't have to..." But he continued to wordlessly place kisses up her bare back.

Talia dug her nails into her crossed arms and bit her lip to keep herself silent. Dispite the cool breeze, she could feel her body getting hot. She felt a bit ashamed. She didn't want to feel this way about her first actual friend. He didn't make it easy to stay calm, though. His lips made it up to her neck and shoulders an it became increasingly hard to keep her cool. Talia could feel his warm breathe every time he kissed a cut. She was getting dizzy. He kissed the back of her neck, a sensitive area for her, and she accidentally let slip a moan. Talia quickly covered her mouth, feeling as though she might die of embarrassment. She turned but Zero seemed as though he hadn't heard. Thank goodness

"Feel better?" He asked as he finally leaned back again. Talia was happy that it was finally over. Deep within her, she also felt a bit disappointed but she pushed that feeling away. She turned to smile at Zero. "Much, thank you." Zero got up and removed his hoodie, then his shirt, revealing a pretty nice body. Lily looked away, but then turned back to take a peek, blushing.

User Image

I'm acting like I've never seen a guy's body before. What's been wrong with me? I'it's not like I'm some innocent little girl anymore, so why do I always get embarrassed around this guy??

He tossed his shirt to her. "You can wear this...I have a lot of them." He took her tank and tossed it with her sweater. Talia accepted the shirt. She sat up, facing away from Zero and trying to look nonchalant as she re-fastened her bra and fixed it to fit comfortably, then she slipped his black button-up shirt on, buttoning it back up almost all the way except the last three buttons. She looked down, checking herself out and blushed. Naturally, his shirt was much too big and long for her. She unbuttoned where it was too long, all the way up to her belly-button, then tied the tails together cutely. She then turned to Zero. "How do I look?" She asked shyly.

His shirt smelled of Jack and cigarettes, road and grass. She liked it. I don't think I'll give this back, she giggled at the thought. She walked up to Zero and this time around she personally gave him a thank you kiss on the cheek. She had to lean against his bare chest and stand on her tip-toes to reach. "That's for all your help today and yesterday. You are the nicest guy I've ever met and I appreciate everything." She was being honest - something she didn't do often. As far back as Talia could remember, she had always lied or hidden the truth to keep herself safe. Talia didn't want to lie to Zero though. He was the first person to ever actually worry about her. She thought, for a second, about telling him about everything. About Trace, about The Collection, and about their plans to take him and his friends. She wanted to protect someone for the first time in her life. But in the end, she was afraid to be hated. She had done a lot of bad
things, deceived and hurt people. I'll do what little I can, at least.

"Listen Zero. Stay away from Vanilla and Razor. They aren't good people and I don't want to see you get hurt. Warn your friends too. Just...stay away from them...and from me at school." She stared into his eyes. "I don't anyone to get hurt anymore..."

Interesting Genius

User Image

Zero looked away from Talia. "Actually, I was going to say the same thing. I'm not...I don't want to hurt you. Things...things have happened before and I don't want you hurt." Zero sat on his bike and revved it up. "I can always stich you up though...so...last ride? It's too dangerous to be alone with me."

The two rode back to school I. Silence. Zero was right. He didn't want to hurt anyone anymore. He had been getting an inkling feeling wanting to get people alone lately, but he always found a reason. The two finally arrived at school property. When he took his helmet off of Talia, he placed a hair behind her ear. "It's been fun. Call if you need any help." Zero walked away from her but stopped and said "I wouldn't worry about Razor or Ice. I can handle them. I'm sure it's the same for my...friends..." He really couldn't believe he made friends. His head started to hurt and he excused himself from Talia quickly. He leaned against the brick wall of the school trying to get his thoughts straight.

"Powerful...devour her, Zero....devour her in all the right kinds of ways..."

"What-what is going on?"

"Then...find Alisha...kill her...devour her in the darkness!!!"

"No..." Zero was hearing the voice getting louder and louder. "I can't keep this up...I can't be near anyone...these thoughts aren't....." Zero grabbed his hair, hoping he could crush whatever was wrong with him. He saw a boy pass by. A student...Zeros heartbeat was loud in his mind. Once more he went all black.

As the little boy walked along, a long shadow zoomed towards him. It opened it's mouth and before the boy could scream or use any abilities, the shadow chomped down splashing blood all over the parking lot. Zero turned and walked away, mind still blank, and went back to his dorm. When he arrived he jumped in the shower washing the blood off of him. Then, he went to his bed and laid there, waiting, the shadows moving towards him again...

Capitalist

7,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
Alisha stayed up the night before for a while, determined to write a few of her thoughts down before going to bed once again. It would be troublesome for her to fall back asleep again after already having slept for a while, but she could do it.

'Day two at this school they sent me to, things are getting weirder. Kids seem to want to kill each other, and all the boys can think about is their hormones and girls, well, except for Zero. He is a different one, something dark about him lingers around all the time like a power just the opposite of mine, a dark power. I can see him struggle all the time, it is very obvious from the way he acts and looks, maybe he is hiding something. Lily is a nice girl, friends with me actually, and one worth keeping. That Razor guy though all of a sudden seems to be taking a liking to me, very strange since just a day ago he wanted to hurt me. Now he is helping me, and staying away from his friends, there is something fishy about him. Ice is trying something too, though i have been able to keep him away i know he is up to something, one does not just go from attacking me to trying to cheer me up. Nathan, well, i just hope i never see him again. We will see what the new day brings' she finished up and closed her journal, and lay her head to rest on the pillows, faced away from the broken window that let in some breezes from time to time. She eventually fell asleep.

Wednesday, Later in the day

The day seemed to have just slipped by when she awoke, and when she awoke she realized that she had missed absolutely everything. Her classes had already passed on and lunch too, though she did not mind skipping powers class due to the coach that was heading it; she did not like, nor could handle him one bit. Though as she woke up, she heard some knocking at her window, light knocking as not to disturb her that much. She rolled around to look towards the window to find that Lily was there, staring right at her. "Lily! Come in" she said as she rolled clear over to face the girl that she saw just the day before, and slowly leaned up as Lily would come near. She remembered that she still had her journal out, and when she looked over towards the head of her bed it would be still resting there. Alisha carefully slipped it towards her, underneath her pillow and looked back towards Lily.

Zero easily agreed to stay away from one another in school, adding that he too was a danger to her. It was hard for Talia to believe though that he who had helped her so much could be dangerous to her. "Yes, you might kill me with kindness" she scoffed as Zero got onto his bike and started it up.

Her heart dropped though, when he held his hand out to her for their "last ride." She sighed and grabbed her bottle, then got onto his bike. After he slipped his helmet over her head, they left the glade behind and rode back to school. She didn't enjoy this trip though, knowing that Zero wouldn't take her along again. He was serious about not meeting anymore. Talia felt torn between knowing this was for the best and feeling that she didn't want this new friendship to end. I don't want this to be the last ride we take together. I don't want to avoid him in the halls or the cafeteria. I want to be able to smile and joke more...I want to get closer, know him more.

She placed a hand onto his as he drove. An empty feeling began to grow inside of of Talia. When they arrived back on school grounds, he parked near the dorms and took his hand from hers. Zero removed the helmet she wore, ad her hair spilled out and covered her face. He gently moved her hair our of her face and placed it behind her ear. Talia couldn't look him in the eyes and instead hopped off the bike, followed by Zero as he got off also. "Thank's again Zero. I guess this is goodbye?" She swallowed nervously and glanced up to his face. He smiled. "It's been fun. Call if you need any help."

He began to walk away, then suddenly stopped but didn't turn her way as he spoke. "I wouldn't worry about Razor or Ice. I can handle them. I'm sure it's the same for my...friends..." The nhe continued on his way, looking as thought he was in a hurry. Talia looked after him worriedly. He just doesn't understand how much danger they are all in....and I can't explain it any further. She tore her eyes off of him and turned to her own dorm. I need to get this shirt off before anyone get's suspicious. She didn't want to go through the same things as yesterday.

She opened the front door quietly and peeked in. No one was there. Good. She slipped through the home and into her room without incident. One she was in her room, she quickly removed the shirt, then she ducked under her bed and took out a large shoe box. She opened it and placed what was left of her bottle of Jack next to the neat piles of cash that was already in the box. She stared at the stacks and frowned. It was a sum of many bad deeds she had done with her persuasive powers - Convincing old rich perverts to hand over their wallets for a few sweet words.

I wonder if I have enough for a good bike? Will he still teach me if I got one? Hmmm... but she shook those thoughts out of her head. Stop it Talia, you can't think those things! We won't have anything to do with one another anymore. He'll go back to his friends and...I have to go back to being the bad guy. Sh grabbed the shirt and stared at it. She held it close to her chest, inhaling it's aroma. But, I'm keeping this at least....

She placed it in the box and closed it, locking up the sweet memories of the forest and the glade with it. Talia slipped the box back under the bed and stood, inspecting herself in the mirror. Her back looked bad, but the stitches were well done. I'll have scares she frowned. No more bikinis for me... Her hair was a mess but she would take care of it later. Talia walked over to her dresser and pulled a sleeveless, collared shirt that would cover all of her back and slipped it on carefully. It fit snugly but it was comfortable. Then she reached for the brush and unknotted her hair, leaving it loose.

Once she was done changing and making herself more presentable, she thought of leaving again and going to to grab a bite to eat.
User Image

Alisha finally awoke and invited Lily into the room. Lily smiled happily. She looked to a vine, then to the window and made a rising motion. The vine slipped under the sill and lifted the window for her. The vines underfoot helped her up and into the window, assisting in avoiding the broken glass. As she stepped onto the floor safely, she waved the vines back and they returned to their places on the outside wall of the building. She looked at Alisha sheepishly. "I'm sorry to wake you, but Zero came and dragged Arthur out of the dorm earlier and....I didn't want to be alone. Umm, did you sleep? If you'd like I can let you go back to bed and just chill in the living room, if you don't mind."

Lily shuffled around, feeling very guilty for raising her friend from bed. Alisha looked very tired. Lily decided to bring her some tea specifically made to help with sleeping.

Capitalist

7,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
She gathered herself up slowly, only to watch her open up the window with her power over her vines rather easily. Alisha would have gotten up to open it herself though she was too tired from just getting up. "I'm sorry, i could have gotten the window" she said, but after she said that she realized something else. "Wait, why the window, where is Zero?" Alisha stated as she got up and followed Lily out towards the living room. Though while Lily went towards the kitchen area to make some tea, Alisha went towards Zero's door and knocked ; no one answered. She opened his door but to her avail no one was there.

With a swift motion of closing Zero's door, Alisha turned back to find that Lily was making some tea in the kitchen area. She went over to meet Lily there and sat on the bar stool just on the opposite side of the island counter from her, and watched her as she worked her tea magic. She sort of felt bad as Lily was doing this without Alisha's help, but grateful at the same time as she was not really in the mood to make it herself either. She looked towards the window to find that the sky was already well into turning into night time, which caused her to question it. "What time is it?" she asked Lily, "What have i missed?".

Interesting Genius

User Image

Vanilla walked the dorms back to his room. Class was the same as usual and he had lost his appetite. He decided to go back and have fun with his little toy. When he arrived, he found Talia's door open and no Talia. He made a growling noise and raised his hand freezing the doorway. She would never be able to get inside her room without asking him or Razor. He walked to the balcony, it was already beginning to get dark when he spotted a white haired boy with purple eyes. Ice made a slide from his dorm to the outside where Arthur was walking around. He hopped in front of him and showed a peace sign.

"Sup...Arthur."

"What do you want?' Arthur asked the icy boy who seemed to have a smirk plastered on his face.

"Nothing... Wanna go to the bar?" Ice suggested. "We'll have a little man to man talk. You drink right? Man, I don't even know how old you are." Ice tapped on his chin. "Well, I'll buy you a drink. They probably won't even care really. Let's go...We can talk about...Lily..."

User Image

Lily went to the kitchen uninvited and only hoped that Alisha did not mind as she started sifting through the drawers and cabinets for what she needed. She found two tea cups, two spoons, two bags of herbal tea, and the bowl of sugar. She set it all on the counter, then turned her attention to the kettle, which she found already on the stove. She filled it with water and set the stove to med-high.

Alisha soon joined her from Lily knew not, but it didn't matter. She sat at a bar stool across the counter as Lily prepared the tea cups, placing a bag in each. "What time is it?" she asked Lily, "What have i missed?". Lily smiled at her still-drowsy friend. I don't know what time it is, but I know that we've both missed morning classes. Well, that's if you have morning classes. Actually, I don't even know my own schedule for today, nor do I really care." The kettle began to whistle behind her and she removed the kettle from the burner, turning it off before returning to the counter. Lily poured the hot water into both cups and set the kettle back on the stove. Then she continued to steep both bags. "Arthur seemed pretty lively this morning, being dragged away cursing by Zero. I think he'll be fine after....after what I did to him." She felt a pang of guilt, but continued making stooping the tea bags silently.

About three minutes passed, and she removed the bags, squeezing them between the two spoons and throwing the bags away. She handed one cup to Alisha with a spoon, and kept the other. Lily was about to reach for the sugar but stopped before touching the bowl. "Do you have any milk and honey? It's a much better option than sugar for relaxation and de-stressing." She smiled. "I used to drink tea that way often before tests in school. I could concentrate better on studying, passing tests with no problem. I think it would do us both some good."

Arthur was snapped out of his thoughts when a guy jumped in front of him from seemingly nowhere.
"Hey Arthur." He said, and it took Arthur a bit to recognize the guy as the one that had suddenly attacked Alisha in the arena training. He watched the guy carefully, but nodded in greeting.

"Ice...what do you want?" Arthur didn't smile, but only stared at the guy who grinned in front of him. He didn't trust Ice a bit. He reminded him of a snake way too much. A big white snake.

"Nothing... Wanna go to the bar?" The question stunned Arthur. Is he freaking joking? It's the first time we speak and he want's to invite me drinking like we've been close friends forever?? Arthur laughed. "Is that a serious question?" Ice grinned, and went on with random ramble about ages and other things that didn't really catch his attention. But then... "We can talk about...Lily..."

That really caught his attention. Arthur squared his shoulders and glared at Ice. "What about Lily?" Someone like this guy having some sort of interest in Lily could only be trouble. Ice smirked and turned away. "You'll find out if you have a drink with me." Then he started walking. Arthur sighed. I don't like ths one bit...but followed the ice-mancer onto the forest path that lead to the bar.

Interesting Genius

Ice walked to the bar with his hands in his pockets. It was already sundown and it seemed like his day just for started. Especially with Arthur with him. Ice walked up the bar tender and nodded. "I'm paying for whatever this guy wants." After throwing some money, Ice took a seat next to Ice. "How's Alisha? I hope she isn't too mad at me..."

"And Lily?"

"Aw, come on...no rush. We've got all night. Or...at least till curfew. Anyway, you and your friends are real close huh? Man, I wish I had that sort of intimacy."

"Intimacy?"

"Huh? Dude...I didn't mean that in a sexual way. Unless you swing that way..." Ice grinned. "Nothing wrong with it. I wonder if that's why Lily hasn't made a move yet. Zeros been blabbing about Arthur and Lily this and Arthur and Lily that," Ice said waving his hands. "It gets annoying. Man, that guy is something else. Good thing I let him win in the arena..." Ice tried to smile, but a vein throbbed on his forehead. "Anyway, it seems like you aren't exactly 'with' each other." Ice took a shot and put the glass back on the counter. "Come on, drink up." Ice watched as Arthur drank suspiciously. "Anyway, like I said, if you swing that way, I'm always curious about it. If not then why don't you be a little more manlier? A little forceful on how you feel. Don't scare her of course. But show her you're a man." Ice tapped his fingers. "I can tell you really like her. But I suppose you might swing that way. I've never seen you in a fight, or take a little reign, or even have a little control. Just the 'nice guy'." Ice was watching Arthur thinking about his words as well as ignoring his words. "Well, I'm sure you had a chance with her. Guess it wasn't meant to be." Ice hushed letting Arthur soak everything he said in. "Another drink? Just let it all out. I'm here for ya buddy. I mean, Zero isn't here. What kind of a friend is that guy. And Alisha seems to just not want to be around anyone. Its a win win situation."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff