Welcome to Gaia! ::

Talia had walked to the cafeteria to grab a bite to eat before returning to her dorm, but found it to be closed. She peeked in, wondering why they would do such a thing but what she found wasn't a dining area, but a war zone. Walls were cracked, the floor was broken and there were large holes everywhere. Even the ceiling was falling apart. Most of the tables and chairs were broken and piled up at the center of the room and what was left more or less in piece very few in number.

Off to the side, she heard a group of students gossiping. She listened in, curiously. What she heard made her grin and she bound off toward her dorm.

She arrived to her dorm and slung the door open. The door was never locked. It never needed to be. The perks of having a roomie with a bad rep! She closed the door behind her, loudly. "Honey, I'm home!" She yelled. On the couch sat her roommate, looking quite annoyed at her. It wasn't an uncommon expression. "Darling! I have news!" She giggled and bounced up to him, sitting across his lap and putting her arms around his neck. "The cafeteria will be closed for a good while it seems. Two students seemed to have had a little arguement and trashed the room!" She smiled at her Roomie. "I know, not so uncommon, but can you guess which students it was?" She didn'tgive the boy time to answer. "Arthur the geokinetic and Zero the umbrakinetic. The SAME Zero who..." She gave a dramatic pause and grinned. "...just tore our dear brother Nathan to shreds!"

She laughed as a spark of interest shone in her dormmate's eyes. "I thought you might like to hear this." She slid off of his lap and onto the empty couch space beside him. She still had her legs propped up on him and tapped her heels on his knee. "So?! Do I get a reward for being a good girl?" She smiled playfully. "I want the usual....Moo-lenium crunch in a waffle cone please!"

Interesting Genius

User Image

Vanilla Ice rolled his eyes when Talia came in the room with her usual self. The girl annoyed him, in fact, she annoyed him so much, that the only way to shut her up was the screw her. She sat on his lap and told her about the happenings of the day. Both amused and bored, he only gave her half his attention.

"Both Zero and Arthur are still weak. They don't know what they're doing with their abilities. Instead of focusing on being stronger, they go around and wreck school property. Either way, it seems like we've found their weaknesses. Now, for the rest of the targets..." Vanilla Ice opened up his watch which brought a screen in front of him. Even a keyboard came up. He began to put in his Name and Password. He entered Trace Frezre and the password. Vanilla Ice was just his code name, from a popular song a long time ago. A list of students and their pictures appeared in the screen. "We'll need mostly elementals to go through with the plan. Now, which one: Lily or Arthur? Take your pick my dear." Vanilla asked to Talia with a wink.

"Hm...Arthur!"

"I figured. It's going to be mostly men if I keep asking you."

"Shall I reel him in?"

"Yes. Remember that when it comes to your...persuasion, it works best when they're interested in you." Vanilla shut his screen down and stared at Talia. "Well? Get down there!"

Talia's eyes changed from confident to afraid. Vanilla was the only man she couldn't seduce. His mind was too strong, but a part o her couldn't complain much. The only thing she didn't like was how he would hurt her. Talia quickly knelt down in front of him and slowly unzipped his pants. He shuffled a bit to help her out until he was bottomless. She stared at how big his member was. It was as hard as rock. She stroked the shaft slowly at first, then began to suck at the head. Vanilla licked his lips as he pulled her shirt down to where he could see her melons. (ooc:I had to put that....haha!!). As they bobbed back and forth and her lips tightened as she gave him head, he let out a groan. Suddenly he grabbed her hair. Talia liked the hair pulling, but Vanila was too rough. He suddenly banged her face into his area making Talia gag. But she wasn't allowed to stop. He kept banging her head so hard, it felt like his c**k was going to come out from the other side. Vanilla looked into her eyes. He loved those frightened, yet beautiful eyes. What he loved the most was how young she was. 15 years old and her body was already sexy. He liked them young. And he liked it when they squealed. He went faster and faster until he came into her mouth. "Swallow it..." Vanilla whispered. She had no choice. He wouldn't let of her hair until every bit of it was cleaned from him. She finally swallowed the bitter taste and her hair was released. She licked the head to get the rest of the mess off.

Vanilaa, still not satisfied, grabbed her small arms and threw her against the wall hard. She felt the pain in her arm and knew she would have another bruise there. Vanilla ripped her clothes off, not really caring how she felt about her outfit. He grabbed her hand and pulled it back where she wouldn't be able to escape. "Aren't you going to ask me?" Vanilla asked whispering in her ear. She shivered from his breath. "I said ASK!"

"P-Please...P-Please F*** me....I want your hard c**k inside me..." Talia said with a quivering lip. Yes. That was it. The fear in her eyes. "Please eat my puss* out. Lick every part of me...clean it all off..." Vanilla, somewhat satisfied, grabbed her already twisted wrist and threw her back on the couch. He forced her legs open and stretched them farther than she was able to. She gave out a little scream, but bit her lip trying to be quiet. He examined her flower, trying to figure out where to start. He finally decided on the outside of it. He licked her inner thigh and went closer and closer until he finally reached her c**t. At first he went slow, torturing the poor girl. She tried to move her hips to where she would be in control, but he slapped her to sit still. "Trace...make me c**...please..." She had had enough. She wanted to explode and feel every part of her body getting chills. A while later, he finally went faster until her lower self was covered in her own juices. Vanilla returned the favor and cleaned her off. She thought it was over, but it wasn't.

Vanilla stood up and picked his pants up and took his belt off. "Remember...make a noise and I'll hit harder..." Talia could only nod and gulp. Vanilla whipped her once on the arm and she turned around on all fours. After a few times of whipping her, she whimpered. She could hear him making a 'hmph!' sound and the next thing she new, she was whipped harder than he usually did it. The whipping brought blood. "I told you what would happen..." Talia tried to hold the tears inside because she knew it would only make things worse. He loved the tears as well. At least with Nathan, he just wanted to get off and that was it. Vanilla was different. In school, Vanilla was a tough kid, not to be messed with because of fighting. Trace was a different story. He was a monster and loved to torture people. It didn't have to be sexual, but hearing someone scream made him want to do it more. Vanilla entered from the back slowly until his head was fully inside her orgasmic organ. (ooc:....hahaha!). Then, he made a sudden thrust, groaning at how tight and wet she was. "That's right..." Vanilla slammed against her harder and harder. Talia whimpered again. Then Talia felt the cold sting forcing more blood to come out. He thrusted and thrusted while he grabbed her arms and he controlled her body from behind. She could run, balance, hit, or willingly move. Her arms were hurting, but she didn't want to make a sound. Finally, she could feel the hot sticky liquid inside her. Vanilla let her sore arms go and put his pants back on. She was still on all fours, trying to regain her composure when he had hit her with the belt on her back. "There's your ice cream...Get up..." Vanilla said walking out of their dorm, leaving Talia. The only thing he heard were sniffles through the door before leaving to the forest nearby.

After trying to avoid teachers and staff, he finally made it to the forest. He went deeper into the woods until he saw what he was looking for. A man in a hood. This man...It was all this man's fault was what ran through Vanilla's mind.

"I see you've been having your way with Talia again."

"Just do what you came here to do." Vanilla crossed his arms. "Well?"

"Here is the most important people we want you to begin with. We can pick out the weaker ones later." Vanilla looked through the list and stopped on Zero's name. He remembered that time in the arena where his temper go out of hand. Vanilla crushed the piece of paper. "Problems?"

"Nope. I'll start with Zero and Arthur...Talia can take Arthur and I'll make sure Zero gets what he deserves."

"You can't kill them...remember that."

"I can if they try to kill me first." Vanilla turned and walked away not even caring to hear what the man had told him. "I need to get into his dorm somehow...and Talia would have it easy seducing Arthur...hm..."
Talia's smile disappeared whenhe saw the glint in his icy blue eyes. She followed his orders ad got to her knees. She unzipped his pants, but not fast enough and he had to help her remove his pants. Se trembled a bit in fear. He was going to break her today, she could already tell.

She was right. Talia fought back the tears as he forced his c**k deeper down her throat. He pulled on her hair roughly to the point that she felt her scalp might be pulled off. Talia wasn't allowed to do things her own way. Everything was done for his pleasure. She often got angry, wanted to stop, wanted to bite...But he stared down at her with those eyesand she knew she would be dead if she went against him. She did as she was made to do. It wasn't just the fear that fuelled her though. Vanilla was her drug. The sounds he made as he was satisfied brought out an extacy within her. It made her body tingle just hearing him moan. Sometimes, he would even whisper her name and the sould of his husky voice was purely orgasmic.

He finally released into her mouth and she was forced to swallow. The taste was bitter but she was used to it. The licked him clean, just how he liked it. The thought it would be over now, but instead he decided to reward her for her service. But first she had to beg for it. Talia didn't only beg because she had to, she begged because she wanted it. She wanted him. She had always wanted him.

He played with her, tortured her in the sweetest of ways, made her head spin. Even when it hurt so bad, it was always so good. The things he would do to her with his tongue...She arched as she came and the world turned an amazingly brilliant white color. As promised, Vanilla licked her clean.

He got up and grinned wickedly. He removed his belt and Talia's eyes went wide with terror. No.... There were certain things Talia could tolerate but this pain was one of them that she could not. The fear she showed only fueled Vanilla's sadistic nature and he whipped her harder. She knew she couldn't make a noice, couldn't run, and couldn't cry..or else.

The pain was unbearable though, and just for a second, she let out a whimper. She hoped that he hadn't heard but there was no such luck. He whipped her with all his might now. Just a few strokes to geet her crying before he took her from behind. He wasn't gentle at all. He never was. This was always about him. Her enjoyment was never really part of the play. He wanted control. Wanted to be the one to make Talia cry in pleasure and pain, depending on his mood. Unfortunately, his preferance was seeing tears of sorrow and fear.

He thrust into her hard and rough. Her body coould barely handle him as he hit deep within her.. He kept hold of her arms to keep her from moving about, digging into her skin with his nails just for added pain. Then, he bit into her back, causing her cuts to freshly bleed. Trace made sure that Talia felt much more pleasure than pain. Talia felt the tears ztreak down her face, but she dared not make another sound. Who knows what more he would do to make it harder on her.

He reached his climax, got up and got dressed. She tried to rise and that's when he whipped her one last time before leaving. She stayed on her hands knees , bloody and dripping from between her legs. Talia cried now, with Trace finally long gone. She was too sore to attempt to rise or crawl now, but refused to just throw herself on the floor like a disposable doll.

Doll...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~.

"Hey Talia, do you know why Master gave you the code name Marrionette?" a younger Trace smiled at the ten year old Talia.

:It's because I'm cute like a doll!"

The younger trace laughed. "No. Well, partially. You are very much like a doll." He took her hand, guiding her closer so he could whisper. "You're fun to look at, and even more fun to play with. But do you know what happens to dolls when they get boring or break?"

"The young Talia smiled. "They get thrown away, right?"

"Yes they do," he smiled back sweetly.

"But Master won't throw me away! We're family now! He said so..."

"...." His smile faded into a cruel smirk. "Hmph,, say Talia...Would you like to come play in my room? I'll teach you a new game. But...you have to keep it secret."

Talia beamed in excitement. "Okay I promise!" She followed the boy, blindly, to the place sweet sensual nightmares would begin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Interesting Genius

User Image

Vanilla strolled through the hallway. It was empty seeing as that most students if not all were in the auditorium. But those things were never his forte. Even the people who though they were his posse had went for the food. Vanilla finally reached his destination and heard noises from the inside. He quietly opened the door and and took a look. Someone had Arthur wrapped in veins and Zero was...Zero was licking the blood off of Arthur. Not to mention the screaming that Lily was doing. It seemed like the group was fighting amongst each other. "Maybe I should come back later. Too many raised emotions in there." Vanilla closed the door quietly and walked on to his room. They didn't have any opportunity whatsoever and there was no point in showing who they were too soon. When he entered his dorm, Talia was still on the ground. Her eyes full of tears and her pride on the ground along with her. "Tch! Still on the floor aren't we? I suppose you're just a broken doll now," Vanilla said walking to his room. He slammed the door and grabbed a book to read.

He had already read the same sentence 4 times and became aggravated. He threw the book to the other side of his room and looked at the door. Yes. He felt bad about the times he had hurt Talia, but most especially, the reason Talia has such raging hormones was because of him

"What are we playing?" Talia asked as Vanilla laid her on the bed. "What are the rules?"

"Rules?" Vanilla smirked. "This may be better than I though." Vanilla had lost his vieginity at a very young age and now, he was 15 with a 10 year old. He had hated all things dealing with love or relationships. His parents always fought, he dad always beat him and his mother, and his mother kept on forgiving him. When he grew up a little, his mother died from a shot from his father. That was when Vanilla's powers appeared. He ended up freezing his father. Even friends didn't like him. They hung out only because he was strong and he knew this. Girls though, broke his heart. He turned so bitter at a young age.

Vanilla snatched the doll Talia was holding and threw it on the ground. Talia made a little whimpering noise. "Rule 1: don't make a sound. Rule 2: you do whatever I tell you from now to forever. Rule 3: I will reward you if you're a good girl." Talia nodded, still not knowing what this 'game' was. Vanilla began gently. If he did it forcefully at first, he was sure she would scream and they would have gotten trouble with the Master.

Vanilla slowly walked towards her and grabbed her hand and put it in his groin area. "Rub it." Talia did as she was told. When she started to feel something hard and long, she tilted her head. "Do you know what that is?" Talia shook her head. "Oh, really? Take my pants off..." Talia did as she was told and what she found made her eyes open wide. "Put it in your mouth and start sucking. It's like a lollipop." Once more she did as she was told. "Now, play with those things under it. You can suck them, lick them, have a taste. Talia went faster. She didn't know what was happening. When she finally stopped, she couldn't stop shaking. "What's wrong?"

"I-I-I don't know. I'm...I feel wet down there. I think I wet myself." Talia raised her skirt up showing a large wet mark. "What is this...why do I feel so hot..."

"It's all part of the game. Now, since you did a good job, I'm going to reward you." Thalia's face lit up. "Take your panties off and open your legs."

That night, he had made her feel like heaven on earth. She moaned and groaned. At times she twitched from the way he moved his tongue. He would stop suddenly and she would cry out, and then lick her again. "What...what is this...?" She would mumble. "It...it feels so good...trance...it feels good right there...I'm...in getting hotter and it feels...itvfeels...what is this?" Trance stopped and she cried out again.

"Do you want me to stop?" Trance asked.

"P-Please...I want more..." Talia begged trance continued until she felt herself pulsing and a shiver ran through her back. Trance didn't stop. She twitched as he licked while she was still sensitive. Her cheeks were red, she was in a trance, and began to want more.

Vanilla was in the point of no return, but Talia still had time to go back. It was just a thought. No matter how hard he tried, he would be the same.

When Trace came back to their dorm, Talia was still crying on all fours. He glanced down on her with a look of disgust. She was afraid he might do something after seeing her tears, but he just walked by. "Still on the floor aren't we? I suppose you're just a broken doll now."

That last mention made her gasp and she felt her heart break a little. She was never anything more than a doll, she knew that. But she was his doll, and so far, he had not thrown her away. Now he said she was broken? "I'm not broken, just battered, but I''m still good aren't I?" She whispered to herself. Talia pushed herself to sit up and wiped away her tears. Then, weakly got to her feet and walked to her own room still naked. Trace, you can damage me, but I won't break. I won't let you throw me away...I'll be your doll forever if you want...

She went into her room and made her way to the shower. She rinsed herself with cold water, The cool liquid ran down her back and it stung on her open cuts, but also soothed the ache of her muscles. She liked the cold.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Talia was twelve now and it was summer. She followed Trace to the abandoned old park in the woods. She found a swing and sat in it while Trace read a book under a tree. Even though she wore a tanktop and a short skirt, Talia felt dizzy from the sun and went to sit on the other side of the tree, trying not to disturb Trace's reading.

The heat and humidity combined made it hard to breathe, causing Talia to pant. She heard the book slam shut and knew she had somehow annoyed Trace. She turned and there he was, leaning around the tree, smiling with his icy stare. His eyes made her shudder. What's wrong, too hot?"

Talia nodded. Trace came around the tree and sat next to her. He grabbed her arm and pulled her so she faced him. "Do you want me to cool you down?" He grinned and Talia's eyes widened. She knew something would be coming but wasn't sure what.

He grabbed the front of her shirt and yanked her close. The sudden move made her flinch. He pressed his lips hard against hers, making her cry out and as she did, he forced his tongue into her opened mouth. Their tongues wrestled, his tongue being the more experienced and winning, leading hers around. Her eyes teared up as he bit down on the tip of her tongue. She could taste the blood but dared not move away from him.

Then the cold. He breathed a gout of frost into her lungs and she choked on the frigid air. Talia's body shivered uncontrollably. He released his hold on her shirt and instead grabbed the back of her neck. He rammed his tongue deeper still into her mouth, still spilling the freezing air into her lungs. With his other hand, he ran his fingers along her arm, freezing the sweat into frozen dewdrops. when he finished running his fingers along her arm, he forced his hand up her shirt and past her bra to play with her breasts with his freezing palm. It was both pain and pleasure to Talia. She let out a whimper and Trace bit her tongue again. Silence was his message, and she did not make another sound.

This went on for a good few minutes. When Talia thought she would no longer be able to take no more, Trace pushed her away. He glared at her and wiped his lips and spat, as if he had just tasted something foul. "Feeling better now?"

Trace grabbed his book from where it lay on the ground and started walking away. She watched him get farther and farther but could not get up. "W-wait f-f-for m-ee..!" The words barely came out, she tried to stand but was shaking too bad to do so. She looked at her arms and realized her skin was pale, her breathe was cold and came out in little frosty clouds. On her skin were drops of ice and even her tears were frozen on her face. She indeed wasn't hot anymore, but now she might die from being nearly frozen.

She looked up to see where Trace was, but he had already left her far behind. She forced herself up on unsteady feet and tried to run after him but stumbled and fell many times. Finally she fell and could not get up again. She was going to give up and close her eyes when a pair of shoes appeared in her line of sight. "Jeez, you're hopeless," a boy said and she felt herself be lifted. She couldn't see past the boy's hood but it was definitely not Trace, he would never be so kind as to carry her so gently. Though, Talia wished he would...

Talia passed out but dreamed of Trace. He took her to a place with snowmen and ice huts. It was a cold place, but it was okay because Trace as there, smiling gently. She knew such a smile could never exist in real life, but still even if it was his usual evil grin, Talia would stay at his side. It was from that moment that she liked the cold...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Talia turned so the water could run down her face. She could feel her cheeks reddening from the memory and used the shower to cool her face off. As the cool water ran down her breasts she shivered a bit but stayed. She began to wash her body with her usual vanilla scented soap, making sure to clean her lady parts well. She'd been with two men now this morning and felt quite a bit dirty.

After the shower, she walked back into her room, drenched and naked. Her towel was dirty so Talia took an old shirt and died herself off the best she could with it before getting dressed. She chose a black mini skirt and a cute spaghetti strap top, along with her favorite black heels.

As she left her room she grabbed her little pink purse and hung it over her shoulder. When she passed Trace's door she did not stop, she only called out as she walked. "I'm going out. I'll be back later." She got to the door and left quickly. She had a place she needed to go. Something she had to do. It was a ritual now, everytime after being played with...

The place was open, though it was the middle of the day now. She looked at the open sign, sighing thankfully. She went in and saw an old friend and took a seat next to him. "Fancy meeting you here, Razor..." She looked at the bartender and smiled. "Something fruity please." The bartender looked at her and cocked a brow but lily had her ID ready. Of coarse it was a fake...She was a 15 year old girl, pretending to be a 19 year old student, who had a fake ID that said she was 21...

Talia giggled and handed the ID to the tender. He looked it over, but it was a great fake. Shrugging, he handed the ID back and went to fix her a drink. She looked at Razor and grinned. "You're not gonna tell me I'm not allowed to drink are ya?" He didn't even look at her. Razor set his empty glass down with a wad of cash next to it. He turned and began to walk out. "Keep the change," He yelled out to the bartender and hten he was gone.

Talia looked on diappointedly at the door he left from. Sehe was hoping for a conversation from the hot man of mystery. Hot in more ways than one. Razor was another boy she could not seduce with her gift, especially when he had become quite immune to it. After all, he was the one that helped her train and develope her persuation on Master's orders in the first place.

Capitalist

7,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
She rested her eyes eventually, but only lightly as anything could happen still if the monster that was lurking around was still out there, she did not know. Alisha was only trying to protect Lily from it, she had already done it once and suffered for it and was not afraid to do it again. Though her rest was interrupted by the words spoken out by Lily as she abruptly sprung up from the covers and exclaimed about Nathan being around, and asked herself where he is. "I don't know" she said to her, but it would seem as the situation had sprung out of control once again and there was nothing that Alisha could do about it.

Next thing she knew, Arthur had busted his way through the door, effectively breaking the lock as the door was previously locked and came in a worried way towards Lily whom seemed very deceptive about his presence. It only struck Alisha that Lily was seeing things when Lily started torturing the poor boy and putting the things that the real Nathan did to them on his shoulders. "That's not Nathan!" she shouted to Lily, but it was too late and she could not hear Alisha; things between them would have to unfold for themselves.

To Alisha's relief, Arthur was able to convince Lily that she was seeing him as something different and she would let him go. Though it being a relief it was just as much as a shame to her as the damage had already been done, and Arthur was a bloody mess. She could have helped him, but Ali was more distraught now, it seemed like everything was just following her. "I'm done" she stated as she threw her hands up in the air and got of the bed and walked towards the doorway. Arthur was sure to be there as well as Lily, but she would push her way out without a word. She turned before exiting the front door and pointed to them, her hand just as stiff as the finger she pointed at them, "Don't, follow me" she stated, and turned and left the dorm.

She wandered off into the woods just beyond the dormitory areas, far far into the woods where she thought that no one would find her. Alisha needed her own time for herself, she knew that Lily would be in good hands with Arthur now that things were somewhat straightened out between them she hoped. There was a tree that would suffice as a good spot to hideout at, she sat down and leaned up against the tree, knees pulled in and dug her face into them and began to weep. Her senses were skewed just as much as her feelings were, a part of her just wanted to go home already and live back in the normal life that she once had; running from the people that had no powers seemed better than this.
User Image
"Long way from home" Razor called out to Alisha, though she rose her hands automatically with a look of distress on her hands as if she was ready to attack him with an element that she did not have. He rose his hands to his sides, "It's just me, i have nothing to hide" Razor said and kept his hands to his side; she lowered her hands, he followed her actions. "So what brings you out this far" Razor said to Alisha as he approached her, and kneeled down beside her to look her in her eyes, clearly filled with sadness and anger. "I just need my space" she muttered, "Clearly" he said as he went down into a full sitting position; she looked as his face. "What happened to you?" Alisha said to him as she looked as the red mark that strung across the side of his head, obviously out of the norm for it to be there. He looked as her and realized where to was looking at, "I got popped in the head by that Nathan kid today, after i left you in the Arena. Woke up in a closet next thing i knew. Just wanted to make sure your okay, that he didn't do anything to you" Razor responded to the girl and looked straight ahead. "Yea, i'm fine" she said.

Alisha raised her hand to his face and began a small healing process, it was not much but enough to remove the red from his face. He looked at her curiously as he felt his face when she was done, it felt all back to normal. "There, now if you don't mind..." she said to him. Razor was a bit more curious about this girl but rightfully respected her wish, "Right, i'll be off now. But we'll catch up later" he said, his voice the same old raspy tone that he carried with him. He got up and started to walk off, leaving her behind but before he was out of sight, he stopped to look back at her. "Thanks" he called out before looking forwards again and walking back to the campus.

Razor made sure that he was not seen coming out from the woods, his work must stay undetected just as the rest of them did. He walked to Vanilla's dorm room and swung the door open to find a him only half dressed and only half pleasured; or so it seemed. "Screwing her more isn't gonna change a damn thing you know" Razor said as he shut the door and walked further into the room. Razor knew very well what Vanilla Ice does to the girl, he has walked in plenty of times on them both that it almost seems like they did not care anymore; he was just doing his job anyways. "Enough of the funny business, i have report on another student here that might of use to our cause, a girl" he said, though not expecting much of a reaction from Vanilla Ice, typical. Though it would be his next sentence that he expected to light a bulb with, one that would interest Vanilla, "One that seems to be a soul manipulator" he finished.

Interesting Genius

User Image

Zero was still wanting an answer from Arthur, but there was no response. He sighed at the two embracing get each other and decided to leave them alone. As for Alisha, he was worried about her as well. He wasn't sure what she was to him, but he just felt like protecting her. But she had made it clear that she didn't want anyone near her at the moment.

Follow her boy...get her alone... Zero shook his head. A part of him wanted to see if she was alright, but...

After arguing with himself, he finally decided to go and get a drink. He passed by the broke. Cafeteria to get there.

"Zero!" He heard the Headmaster say. Zero turned around to find the headmaster running to him. "I..need...talk...you..." The headmaster panted. Zero nodded his head and followed the headmaster in a more private place. "I need to know where you and Arthur went after you two destroyed the cafeteria." Zero looked at him weird. He had no idea what this man was talking about. "You really don't know?" Zero shook his head. "Do you know where Alisha, Lily, Nathan, Arthur, Cassandra, and Mikey are?" Again, Zero shook his head. The headmaster watched Zero's eyes a little more before finally saying his thanks and leaving.

Finally having peace and quiet to himself, he decided to smoke a cigarette and take a ride. But, when he arrived at the parking lot, no one was allowed to leave just yet. He lit the cigarette up and headed towards the bar. Upon sitting down and ordering a bottle of jack Daniels, he took notice of the girl near him. He and never seen her before and figured that she was a new student. And the guy she was talking to was Razor. A growl escaped from Zero's lips. After Razor left, he noticed the smiling girl's back. There were fresh cuts and also some gashes. The girl didn't even bother taking care of them. Zero couldn't help it. He had scars of his own and no one had taken care of them either. He wondered why the girl was pretending to be so happy when it clearly showed I. Her eyes that she was in pain.

Interesting Genius

Vanilla ice

"She's at the forest. By the looks of it, she's a bit distraught if you want to use that against her. Do as you wish...just make sure she's alive." Razor said leaving Vanilla Ice. Ice looked from his book to his door.

"I'm never gonna finish this book am I?" Ice stood up and threw a shirt on before leaving outside to the forest.

When he arrived, he found Alisha sitting under a tree. razor was right. She seemed like she had a lot on her mind. Then again after Nathan and his antics, Ice wasn't surprised. He raised his hands and made an exact replica of Alisha in front of her. "Ya know, someone really cute shouldn't look so sad." Ice walked in front of her. "Look, sorry for whatever happened back there. I tend to have a hot temper." Ice sat by her and stared at the ice copy of Alisha. He twisted and turned it to where the ice Alisha stood up and twirled like a ballerina. "I prefer girls smiling rather than looking all down like that." Afterwards, Ice waved his hands and the copy burst into snow. There was snow on the ground. It was thick, just as how children would like it. He balled up a snowball and threw it at Alisha's leg. "We could always have a rematch. Or are you scared?" Ice snickered.

He wanted Alisha to get up and play. In fact, even having powers of ice, he had never had a snowball fight before.

Talia turned back to the bar when the tender brought her a strawberry daquiri. She took a sip and smiled happily. She loved sweet things. She felt someone's eyes on her and looked to her side, surprised to see Zero with a bottle of Jack Daniels sitting next to her. He seemed to be staring at her back. She blushed as she realized she hadn't bothered to wear something to cover up her fresh cuts and tried to now cover it up with her long malachite hair. "It's not nice to stare you know." She smiled as she took another sip of her drink. It was cold on her tongue and the chill in her mouth was pleasant. This is absolutely intoxicating she thought, and she didn't mean the liquor.

She leaned towards Zero and grinned. "So, what brings you to this place? Are you looking to have some fun?" She tried her persuasion but was to drunk on happy feelings and two sips of daquiri. She sighed and leaned away again, placing her elbows on the bar and her head in her palms as she sipped more of the fruity drink. Her aim wasn't to get drunk, it was to numb the pain. Though she was already tipsy, she still would need another three drinks to rid herself of the burning stings on her back.

Interesting Genius

User Image

Zero stared at the girl. "You always lie this much?" Zero took a drink from the bottle and sighed. "If you're sad just say so." Zero stood up and held his hand out. "Come for a ride? I can find a way to get my bike out of the parking lot. You seem to need a bit of freedom." Zero stared into her eyes. He could see how much she was holding her tears in. He recognized that look. The painful faces, he knew well so he could tell if someone was hurting. "I won't bite, you know..." Talia finally took his hand and followed him to the parking lot. There were a few staff, but it wasn't anything Zero couldn't get away from. He looked at the ground and still no shadow. Where is that damn shadow of mine? He'd be a lot of help. Zero shook his head and manipulated the shadows to turn. He pulled Talia behind cars and buses to hide with the shadows help. Then, he made a road like shadow over the fence. They hopped into his motorcycle, threw his helmet on Talias head, and drove over the fence. He could feel her clinging on to him tight and smiled.

Finally a good distance from the school, he decided to go to the forest where he usually went I. The middle of the night. He turned the engine off and hopped off. Talia was still sitting on the bike. Zero put his hands on the side of his helmet and took them off Talia. "Now what's going on?"

Capitalist

7,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
She watched him as he left her alone once again, just like the way she wanted to be when she originally came her. Her powers were weak just as was her mind, as anyone could tell from the way she looked and pulled in stance she had. Though when the voice of another boy called out to her, it almost made her snap again; she wanted to be alone. She looked over her shoulder to see it was a familiar face to her, the same guy that attacked her inside the arena the first day of classes, the one that she did not like because of that. She turned her head back and did not speak to him, but remained adamantly silent and pretended that he was simply just not there.

Alisha respected his efforts to cheer her up but it was not working, even after being hit lightly with a snowball or the causality of being rematched inside of the arena, which never really was a match to begin with. "I just want to be left alone" she muttered and buried her face back into her knees which were still curled up towards her. She hoped that he would leave, but some strange part of her told her that he would not.

Interesting Genius

Vanilla Ice

Ice sighed at the girl, but whatever. There would be plenty of other chances he would have. He rolled his eyes and left the girl alone. He had other important things to do. For one, he needed to calm things down in the school. He walked back leaving icy footprints and left the girl alone. It was fine, the more emotional she got, the better.

(Ooc: seriously....Lily and Arthur need to post cuz I don't know where to go...)

Talia stared at his hand for a while. How could he tell that I was hurting? She was surprised when he told to just admit her sadness. She was never allowed to show her sadness or pain. She always had to bottle it up, at least as long as she could before it spilled out. Hearing someone tell her it was okay made her feel happy, but scared.

""I won't bite, you know..." He said to her, still offering his hand. The mention of biting made her laugh, genuinely. She took his hand. "I don't mind you biting you know." She joked. Well, it wasn't really a joke though.

She left her fare on the counter next to the drink she quickly finished, yelling the same thing Razor had when he left. "Keep the change!" She waved off the bartender, her face a bit flushed - partly because of the drink and partly because she was pretty excited. This was the first time she had been led away by any guy with no funny business in mind. It was a fun and interesting feeling.

Zero led her through the shadows, bending and manipulating them to and fro until finally, they were able to get onto his bike and ride. He set his helmet onto her head and waited for her to get on. She blushed as she slipped on the helmet. She had never been protected before. It felt...sweet. She hopped onto the bike behind him, glad that she had wore panties under her skirt today.

Then they were off.

Her arms wrapped tighter around Zero the faster they went, The air felt nice and the sense of freedom made her heart race. It was like nothing she had experience before. This might be better than sex! She thought to herself. She wrapped her hands around Zero's chest and gave him a grateful hug. Then relaxed and leaned back to feel more wind.

They finally came to a stop in the forest. A quiet and shady place. Zero hopped off the bike, then turned and removed the helmet from Talia. Her hair spilled out of the helmet as he lifted it and she was sure her head now looked very similar to a bird's nest. She ran her hand through it and smiled, but Zero wasn't smiling back. He had a serious expression, but his eyes were not hostile. "Now what's going on?"

His question took her aback for a bit and her mind blanked. He still wanted to know what was bothering her. Why? "It's not important. I'm fine..." She looked away from him, leaning back on the bike instead and looking up at the sky. "It's just a little...lovers spat." She smiled sadly.

Lovers...ha! That's funny. Is what I feel even love?
If it is, something must be very wrong with me...

Interesting Genius

User Image

Zero observed Talia and sighed. "Alright...if you say so." Zero took a cigarette out and lit it. "I'll let the 'lovers spat' go,@ he said with quotation fingers. He walked behind her and gently moved her hair away from her back. "But you're going to tell me who just gave you these." Zero ran his cold hands across her cuts. "These aren't even taken care of..." Irritated, he grabbed the satchel off his bike and Zero grabbed her arm, in both a rough and gentle manner and sat her down. He sat next to her and pulled her down over his lap with her back showing. "Don't worry, I'm not a Perv," he said slowly moving her s**t up where he could get a better view of her wounds. "This won't hurt...I can do this with my hands behind my back." Because that was how he stitched himself up.

In and out, and finally the deep gashes were taken care of. There was still the smaller ones, which hurt more than the deep ones. Zero knew he had no healing powers so he had to deal with the next best thing. "This...this will definitely hurt..." Before Talia could question anything, he rubbed some alcohol...liquor kind of alcohol on the cuts. With her being a little drunk, it should have numbed her a little. He tried to be gentle and even held her right when he would rub a wound until it was all over. Zero sat her up and weakly smiled. "The next time you have a lovers spat...shoot him in the head..." He joked.

He leaned his head back against the tree and enjoyed the rest of his cigarette and drinks. It wasn't long before he offered her a drink...a strong drink for the girl who drank fruity drink, and she was finally to the point of venting out to him. "What's your power anyway?" Zero said suddenly thinking about Nathan. "N-Nevermind...uhm...what's your name?"

Arthur heard Zero as he mentioned needing to talk. He also wanted to talk with Zero, but Lily clung tightly to him. She weeped into his chest and he couldn't bare to pull himself away. He looked into Zero's eyes pleadingly. "We'll talk later okay? He hoped Zero got the message.

Suddenly Alisha got up and walked off saying she was done. Arthur understood being upset at the situation but he had never seen her so...bothered. He realized there was still a part of the events that he didn't know of. He still had no clue exactly what happened to the girls. Lily and Alisha weren't themselves, he doubted either of them would want to talk about the cause.

After Alisha left, so too did Zero. Arthur assumed he went after Alisha. He had been as worried for the girls as Arthur had been, though had kept his composure much better. Or maybe not so composed after all... He thought of Nathan. Dead. By the hands of Zero.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

Lily laid in Arthur's arms, mentally repeating the same thing over and over.

I'm sorry. I am so sorry.

Her tears had already stopped and she just quietly sobs, not knowing how to face Arthur. Not only that, but she would also have to apologize to Alisha, and to Zero. She finally leaned up and scanned the room, but the two were gone. It was only her and Arthur there. He reached up to her face and wiped away what was left of her tears. His hand lingered on her cheek and he smiled gently down at her. "It's alright now. It's only me, and no one's going to hurt you."

Lily wanted to cry again, but her eyes were dried up. Looking at him, his grey shirt was now torn and red. The gashes her torns had left were swelling and irritated. She touched one of the gashed on his arm and he flinched a bit. She looked into his eyes. "What have I done? It's not enough to apologi..." He hushed her with a kiss.

Arthur blushed. "Every time you try to say I'm sorry, I will kiss you, so stop. I told you. It's not your fault. I can't forgive something I don't blame you for okay?"

Lily turned red and nodded. "O...okay..." She said reluctantly. Arthur got up but stumbled a bit as he did so. He was obviously in a lot of pain, but continued to smile for Lily's sake. This only made Lily feel worse. If only there was some way I could make him feel better...

Her eyes grew wide and she jumped out of bed, but almost stumbled also. She caught herself with the nightstand and straightened up. Arthur held his hand outto help her and she reluctantly took it. "We need to go back to our room. I have something that might help both of us."

Arthur nodded and they walked, hand in hand, back to their own dorm. Once in their own home, Lily led him to her room and sat him on her bed as she searched through her drawers for something. Bo came fro under the bed and settled next to Arthur, glaring and growling disapprovingly. "He's a guest Bo. It's okay." She said. The growling stopped but he still watched the boy carefully.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff