Welcome to Gaia! ::

Talia snapped out of her thoughts when she felt Zero moving her hair to the side to get a better lock at her back. "You're going to tell me who just gave you these." Before she had a chance to tell him it's none of his damn business, he ran his hands across her back. She held her breathe so she wouldn't scream in pain. She still needed more drinks to take the pain away. He said something about them not being cared for but her mind was too filled with the sting of her back. She was pulled off the bike and thrown over Zero's lap as he grabbed something from a sidebag. She turned and glared at him. "What are yo...!?!"

"Don't worry, I'm not a perv," then he raised her shirt up her back. No, not a perv at all. Well, I guess this isn't bad either...Then she saw the needle and thread and blushed. He prepared the tools and gave her a look of confidence. "This won't hurt...I can do this with my hands behind my back." Then he nudged her to lay back down over his lap and started on her gashes. He was right. it only mildly felt uncomfortable but it was bearable. When he was done stitching, she heard him sigh. He reached over for his bottle of Jack that he ha brought along with him. "This...this will definitely hurt..." Zero poured some of it on her back and it burned. She whimpered as she bit her lip, trying to stay still against the scorching sting. After it stopped stinging though, it felt a lot better than it had before.

Zero helped her back up, smiling. "The next time you have a lovers spat...shoot him in the head..." Talia tried to smile back, but couldn't. She looked away into the distance. "I would never hurt him...I couldn't hurt him,even if I wanted to..." She muttered into the wind.

They sat together for a good while. She stared at the passing clouds and the trees as she wind blew through the leaves, and he smoked a cigarette and sipped from what was left of his bottle of Jack. Zero later offered her a drink and she gladly took it. The first swallow was horrible. It was warm, bitter, and strong. Her throat burned and she coughed. Zero chuckled next to her. Angrily, she took another swallow. It still tasted like hell, but the initial burn was gone and she just felt warm and relaxed.

Talia handed the bottle back after her third sip and leaned against his shoulder. "I guess it's not that bad." She giggled. "I guess it's the company. I've never had a drinking buddy." Talia smacked his shoulder playfully with the back of her palm and giggled again. She was drunk...
"Trace would never be willing to go out in public with me. He hardly stands me at home. Say, we should go drinking together again sometime!" She grinned like a happy kid with candy.

"What's your power anyway?" Zero suddenly asked. The question caught her off guard but Talia grinned. "Secret! You'll find out sooner or later..." He looked as tough he regretted asking and instead asked her name. Talia laughed aloud. "Zero! You take a girl out on a date and don't even know her name?! What a shame...Well, I guess it's better to know late than never." She sat up and took his hand in hers. "My name is Talia Rozenstone. First year, 19 years old. It's nice to make your aquaintance Zero Archrider!" She kissed the back of his hand then immediately turned pink. "Wait! It's the guy that's supposed to kiss the girls hand right???" She twisted her wrist and switched positions so that Zero would be holding her hand now. "Well...?" She asked, grinning like a happy fool.

Interesting Genius

User Image

Zero chuckled when she mentioned being a drinking buddy. "I don't think so missy." Zero smiled when she had kissed his hand and mentioned a date. When she switched their hand positions, he just shook her hand. "I don't kiss on the first date," he said flashing her a smile and a wink. Zero looked up and the sky was getting dark. It was already almost evening and they were still out. "I guess we've got to go back. I don't usually take people out here with me." Zero picked the girl up and sat her on his lap sideways. "I can go faster this way without worrying if I'd drop you in the middle of the road." He revved the engine up and be sped away faster than the first time. The background was all blurry because of his speed. He was glad she wore the helmet or her long soft hair would have been all over his face. He slowed down once he reached school property and controlled the shadows to make a road over the fence. "Where's your dorm room?" He asked getting off with her still in his arms and finally letting her stand. "I can walk you there if you want..." Zero lit another cigarette waiting for an answer. "I hope you had fun."

Zero shot down her invitation to become drinking buddies, which kind of disappointed Talia. She hadn't had so much fun since....ever! She made a joke with the hand kissing and wondered if he would actually do it, another disappointment when he didn't but his joke about kissing on a first date made up for the disappointment. He shot her a cute smile and a wink. Talia laughed so hard her sides hurt. "Such a gentleman, Zero! You are quite an endangered species." She continued to laugh. She enjoyed his kindness. It was different from what she was used to. I almost don't want to go back. But...I just can't leave him. She thought back to Trace. She didn't understand why she stayed at his side, but just accepted it. I am his doll, and he is my owner. She smiled, but her heart ached.

The forest started to grow a bit darker as the sun changed positions to early noon. Zero sighed and handed her his helmet again, motioning for her to put it on. She did so, then Zero positioned her across his lap on the bike. "I can go faster this way without worrying if I'd drop you in the middle of the road." She blushed and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Oh, how valiant. Wouldn't want to drop your precious cargo now, right?" She snickered.

He revved up his bike and away they went. They were going much faster than before and it was a different sight to behold sitting in the front. It was much more enjoyable watching as the scenery passed quickly from where she sat. The air was cold but Zero's body kept her from getting chilled. She clung tighter to him and laughed in enjoyment. When they finally reached the school, she sighed sadly. The ride is over, please exit the vehicle and have a nice day...

She removed the helmet again, retrning it to it's rgtful owner. Zero offered to walk her back to the dorm as he lit a cigarette. She smiled bot declined. "I don't think my lover would like it if he heard that some other guy took me home." It was a lie. Trace wouldn't really care, he already knew about her many other playmates but he never payed any mind to the relationships. "Thank you for today. I feel a lot better." She hopped off of his lap and before running off, gave him a kiss on the cheek. She didn't look back as she ran to the dorm areas, afraid he would see the regret on her face. "See you later!" She called out, hoping truly to get to meet up with him again sometime.....Sometime before her master got a hold of him.

Interesting Genius

User Image

Zero rolled his eyes as the girl ran off. He wasn't that stupid. He decided to go along with her despite her refusal to being walked to her dorm. She noticed him behind and stopped and waited for him. "Miss me already?" She said in a playing manner. Zero looked away, rolling his eyes. "Aw..."

"After all the things I've seen on you today, I'm not letting you walk to the dorms alone." Zero lightly pushed her and she walked on. "Oh, and didn't I tell you I don't kiss on the first date?" Zero said jokingly.

"But I do," Talia said with a big smile. "Okay, well, my dorm is just down the hall. You can go now if you'd like."

"I think I'll stick around for a bit, so go ahead." Zero saw a glimmer of fear in her eyes. "Well?"

"O-Okay." She looked to her door to Zero. Talia walked slowly, hoping Ice wasn't in the room or anything. But, why would she worry. He wouldn't care would he? No. She held the doorknob, wondering what would be waiting inside for her and to her relief, when she entered her dorm, no one was there. "Okay! I'll see you in class tomorrow!!!" Talia waved, but that wave slowly fell and her eyes went wide with horror. "Oh, no..."

"What's the matter?" Zero asked, then turned to see Vanilla glaring at him. It was the same guy he beat up yesterday during the Arena area. Both seemed to have lightning streaks as they, not so subtly, stared at one another. Talia had run inside and Zero could hear another door being slammed inside their dorm. So...this was her roommate... Zero smirked at Vanilla. Zero had totally beat him and what's worse was that he was beaten because he was afraid of the dark. "Enjoy your night, Vanilla Ice." Zero said as Vanilla walked into the same room and slammed the door. He was about to turn, but he walked to the door and listened in. He wasn't sure, but he had a bad feeling about her being roomed with him. When a few minutes passed by and all seemed well inside, he went ahead and went to his dorm.

After going inside his dorm, he took a look at Alisha's room. She was still not there. He really thought about going out there to find her. Even though his shadow mysteriously disappeared, he could control other shadows as well. Also, it was beginning to rain. He went inside her room and decided. He closed his eyes as he heard thunder in the background. He could feel all the shadows on the property moving. And finally, with the shadow of the tree, he could see her. Actually, it was more feel her. She really wanted to be alone. It wasn't any of his business to go and find her just to see if she was okay. It would have to be her to come to him. He raised the shadow of the tree and to protect her from the rain, the shadow raised over her. The shadow had also protected her from the water running through the rain making mud. "There...she should be okay. Unless she wanted to have a cold the next day. Oh well...just please let me do this tiny thing for you..." he said as he put his hands down.

He figured he was over staying his welcome in a woman's room without the person being there, he left and sat on the couch after turning the light on. He looked below him, but still no shadow. "Where the hell is that thing?" He said worriedly. Aggravated at his shadow, he decided to unlock the door in case either it or Alisha would return. It wasn't like anyone would come to his room anyway. Soon, he fell asleep on that same couch, still feeling brand new after all the years, then uncomfortable and having another dream that he wouldn't remember.

User Image

Lily stopped searching her drawers, frustrated. "Bo! Do you know where I put the medicine kit?" Bo stopped glaring at Zero and glanced at his master happily, then ran under the bed. He came out pushing a large box with all his might , then jumped onto it as if to say "Here it is!"

Lily bent and picked both the box and the flying squirrel up. Bo jumped from the box and onto Lily's shoulder and she giggled. Setting the box next to Arthur, she opened it to reveal many little jars and bottles of different colors, all had hand written labels on them. She smiled at Arthur, who looked at the box's contents curiously. "Do you trust me?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arthur was glad to have the attention of of him when Lily asked Bo to fetch something for her. The squirrel apparently didn't like him very much. As lily opened the medicine box he glanced into it. The contents looked like an old fashioned home remedy kit from old times. Lily asked if he trusted her, and a part of him didn't like where this was going but he knew he couldn't say no to whatever she had planned. "Of coarse I do..."

She grinned, then removed two small brown bottles, a measuring spoon, and a blue jar from the box before closing it and placing it on the nightstand. "Take off your shirt." She instructed as she walked away into her restroom. He stared as she left, turning a bit red. It wasn't so much embarrassing to remove his shirt. It was more the fact that he was doing so for her. Too bad it's under this kind of situation. It would have been nice to be asked to strip for a more intimate reason... He chuckled.

Lily came back with a wet hand towel. She stared at him. "Well???" She said impatiently. He sighed and pulled the tee over his head. It hurt as she fabric grazed his cuts, but he tried not to show it. Lily looked at him and her face went pale. Arthur smiled sadly. "It's not that bad is it?" He tried to say it jokingly but the look in her eyes showed so much regret...

User Image

Lily looked over Arthur's body worriedly. He had cuts and tears all over his torse and back. She looked into his eyes apologetically again, but he stared back annoyed. "Your eyes are saying I'm sorry. What did I say I would do if you kept apologizing?" Lily turned red and covered her mouth without thinking. Arthur laughed and Lily realized she was being made fun of. She got angry and pressed the wet cloth on his chest, wiping away the blood.

"OW!" He yelled out, flinching under the pressure. "Bare with it, I have to get you cleaned up before applying the medicine." She didn't look at his face and kept her eyes on his body. Lily tried to keep her mind on helping him get better rather than thinking she was touching a guy's body. Though she couldn't help but notice his body was surprisingly well tones as she slid the thin cloth across his torso and back. "Um, I can do that you know. You don't have to force yourself," she heard him mutter. She smiled as she looked up, he was looking very embarrassed. It made her relax a bit to see him shy. "No, I can do this. I have to do at least this for what I've done...."

Arthur suddenly grabbed her chin and forced her face up to his and kissed her again. He stared into hereyes, a smirk across his lips. She glared, both embarrassed and a mixture of happy and mad at his sneak attack. "Fine...I get it. I'll stop being sorry, but you'll let me finish this first. It's my remedies so I should apply them."

Once she was done wiping away the blood, the rag was red instead of it's original yellow color, She set it aside and opened the blue jar, smearing a bit of the creamy ointment on her fingers and staring at Arthur. "This is gonna sting. It has an antibacterial alcohol mixed in, but the sting will go away and then it'll feel cool and numb on your cuts It will help against the swelling and also speed up the healing." She applied it to the first cut on his cheek gently. He winced but didn't move away. Then she moved down to his collar bone and applied there. A quarter of the jar and a very red Lily later, she was done and each cut was covered, at least on his top half...

Closing the jar of ointment, she handed it to Arthur blushing. "You'll have to do the rest yourself."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Interesting Genius

User Image

Trace was in his bed with his hands behind his head staring at the ceiling. The guy who had just beat him was walking Talia to her dorm. But, he supposed that she was probably trying to lure him closer instead of Arthur. Still, it was a bit aggravating. Talia was his toy and his alone. It was fine for those she had played with because they didn't mean anything to her. But the look on her face when she was waving to him was complete happiness. He didn't like that at all. Trace always liked it better when she was under his thumb. It seemed like she needed a reminder of that. He took his school uniform shirt off and went to her room. When he turned the doorknob, her door was locked. This angered him even more. He froze the entire doorknob and crushed it with his bare hands and then kicked the door open. Talia jumped up in surprise.

User Image

Trace's eyes were cold, but this time, it had mixed with anger. The girl was in her bed, sleeping naked as always. He walked towards her, ignoring her questions and grabbed her arm. Then he forced her to turn over on her belly. He looked at her back and all the cuts were taken care of. He finally let go of her and unzipped his pants. "So, you're letting someone else toy with you? I told you before, you're mine. That means, you don't get to have freedom or anything else until I tell you to!" Trace slapped her on the face and she fell on the floor. He kneeled in front of her and took his co*k out and slammed it in her mouth. Against the floor, she wouldn't be able to move much. He thrusted and thrusted as hard and as deep as he could. She was gagging and was in tears, but still silent. He finally got off in her mouth and kept pushing it all in and when he moved away, she was coughing from the lack of oxygen and near chocking. "Turn around..." Trace said taking his belt off. Talia was shaking. She had never seen this man so mad in her life. "I said TURN AROUND!!" Talia did as she was told.

Trace grabbed her hips and she was expecting him to enter her from the front, but she was wrong. Trace was angry and this was one way he showed it. He entered, just a little bit on her backhold and suddenly rammed it inside. A little blood was coming out from her back hole from the sudden impact and the large organ entering through it. He rammed harder, faster, and deeper. He pulled her hair and forced everything he could inside her. When he was finished, he backed up and began to whip her again over the same gashes that Zero had fixed. The stitched came undone and blood was running down her back.

"I hope he was worth all this. Next time, he better be under your control, or it'll be worse. You're my toy and I don't like to share!" Trace pulled her up by her hair an threw her to the wall. He then slapped her again, leaving red marks all over her cheek. She slid down the wall, blood from her wounds marking the white paint. "I hope you sleep well..." Trace said walking out the door and slamming his own door. She heard him lock his door and then silence.

Talia was caught by surprise when Trace shirtlessly busted through the door. She had waited to see if he would come to possibly punish her soon after they arrived, but he didn't come. She thought he didn't care and had stripped like normally and went to bed. Now, after already nearly drifting to sleep, he stood over her bed. The look in his eyes was terrifying. "Wha-what are you doing? What's wrong Trace?" She tried to ask but knew he wouldn't talk things through. He was a man of action, not words - and act he did.

Trace tore the sheets from her naked body and flipped her on the matress. He looked at her back and Talia shuddered. No... Talia's tears started falling then and there. The anger in his eyes grew and she knew she was about to suffer even more. He slapped her. Hard. Talia fell onto her back against the floor. Her cheek burned and she was absolutely stunned. No matter how angry or abusive he ever got before, he had never struck her with his hand before.

Trace flipped her once again, his pants unzipped and before she had time to think, her mouth was full of him. She choked and silently cried as he forced her to devour him. He groaned, almost growling, as he kept a tight grip on her hair, pulling and pushing her as he pleased. As he finally exploded into her mouth, he still didn't stop and she gagged on his juices. She tried to force a swallow but it went down the wrong way, making her cough and choke. She spit and nearly threw up, making him even more angry. She trembled in fear now.

""Turn around..." Trace growled through gritted teeth. Talia looked at him, but it wasn't Trace anymore. This was a monster. It wasn't the man she worshipped. "I said TURN AROUND!!" This timed he roared, glaring at her as a blood thirsty wolf would at easy prey. She did as she was told. Tears fell from her eyes as she closed them and waited for Trace to enter her body and start a new round of torment. She gasped though, as she felt him enter in an unexpected entrance. Talia let out a cry of anguish as he filled everything he could into her. She felt a rip and bit her lip against the pain. She dug her long, manicured nails into the wood floor, breaking most of them as she raked and clawed, wanting to get away. He held her tight though, there would be no escape and he forced him self over and over, tearing at her body more until she lost control and everything felt unreal. This isn't my Trace. This isn't my life. This isn't happening...

Trace finished again, releasing into her body. The warm juices trailed down her leg mixed with her own blood. Her tormentor got to his feet and began to whip her, opening the wounds Zero had so gently stitched up for her. She sobbed and flinched with each contact of his belt on her sore skin, but Talia was only physically reacting. She felt nothing. She wasn't even there anymore.

She was thrown by her hair against the wall, back first. Trace slapped her again, cutting her cheek. "I hope he was worth all this..." She barely heard him as she floated in the white noise. He left and she slid down the wall, leaving a blood trail on her white wall. The white noise dissipated and she returned slowly to her body and the pain. She coughed, heaved, and threw up everything her master had crammed down her throat.

Talia felt her heart shatter and crumble, smashed by a beast that once saw as a god. She siently pulled the sheets from her bed and crawled to the corner of her room where she engulfed herself in the white cotton. She could feel the white soaking in her blood from her wounds all over. She felt the pain in all of her body. But she didn't cry. Dolls don't cry, and that's all I am is a doll. I'm only here for other's enjoyment.

She was a doll...and she was finally broken.

Every time her fingers brushed one of his wounds with the ointment, Arthur felt a mixture of heat, electricity, and chills. Over and over, every wound on his torso, abs, sides arms, and back. Especially that first one she treated on his cheek. She looked him in the eyes with a blushing face and gently brushed her fingers across his face. She has no idea how crazy she's driving me. He had already been trying to keep calm when she wiped him down with the wet cloth. It took a lot of energy and will power to sit still and not kiss her, yet again. I can't push her. I'll only scare her. I only got away with the last two because of the punishment game excuse I blurted out...

Lily handed him the ointment telling him he would have to finish the rest himself. By such, she meant lower body. Well, what a pity she won't ask me to remove my pants, he mused to himself. He wouldn't have, either way. There would be no way he could keep calm at all if she asked him that.

Arthur took the ointment and stared at it. The label was worn and the handwriting on the sticker label was handwritten. "Where did you get this anyway? Something from home?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

Lily snapped to attention when Arthur asked her about the medicine. She was very proud of the remedies. "Yes, their home-made. I mixed them myself! The recipes, so to say, are a family secret. But with the help of my gift, my plants' effects are stronger and makes my mixtures more effective than normal." She beamed proudly. "You can keep that jar, and you should drink this too." She took the two small bottles she had separated earlier and handed him one. "This will help us rest and revitalize." She popped the cork of hers and drank it. After she grinned and nudged Arthur to take his. Arthur seemed to eye it suspiciously. Lily laughed a bit. "Don't worry, It's sweet. It's made from herbs an fruit."

He still looked at the bottle disbelievingly but popped the cork and chugged it. The look of surprise made Lily laugh more and Arthur chuckled with her. Once they settled down Lily yawned. Bo took it as a que and popped out from under her hair and jumped into the pillow, turning a few circled then cuddling into a ball. He looked at Lily expectantly. "Well, Bo has the right idea." She smiled at Arthur and thought of apologizing once more, but remembered what would happen if she did. He got up to leave but Lily grabbed his hand before he walked out. It's no good, I don't feel right if I don't say something to portray my feelings. "Uhm..." She searched for the right words tat wouldn't sound too much like an apology, stammering as she did so. Finally she settled on one word. She looked Arthur straight in the eyes hoping he would understand the sincerity of her emotions. "Thanks..."

Arthur stared at her for a good while and she stared back. Finally he smiled, to Lily's relief. Then he slowly leaned in and gave her a kill on the forehead. She blushed, but tried not to get flustered. At least it wasnt a surprise attack on the lips. "You're very welcome. I'll see you tomorrow." Then he left her room. Lily closed the door behind him and went back to her own bed. She nestled in with Bo and wondered if she would even be able to sleep well. Her body and mind were worn and tired though. So much so, she didn't even dream. She just peacefully slept.

Capitalist

7,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
User Image
When she saw Ice go away previously in the day just as Razor did, she felt a since of peace finally. There was a since of peace that Alisha had always gotten from being in the woods alone, possibly due to the amount of life essence that lingered around her without a flaw in it's system, only purity and peace. Though the fact that people had followed her into the woods was enough to force Alisha to relocate to a different place, delving further into the woods to a place surely no one would find her: no one ever did.

She remained here alone for the whole day all the way into the night, though it wouldn't be that much of a wait as she had found herself a comfortable spot to rest on. She ended up sleeping most of it hours she was gone, rejuvenating her lost energy from all the uncanny events that had taken place, things that never should have happened. When she woke, she found it was well into the night and the noises that she could hear in the far distance from the school, gone. 'It must be past midnight' she thought to herself as she slowly arose from her spot and slowly made her way back to the campus.

There were noises around from nocturnal animals lingering about, nothing that Alisha could not avoid as she could see the aura's being emitted from them. She would make use of this and take routes that would cause the least harm which indefinitely resulted in what would people would often refer to as the 'scenic route', the long way about going places. She would arrive to the campus grounds soon enough though and make her way towards her dorm, a place where she could have a real bed to sleep on even though she was not at all tired.

The campus felt deserted at these hours, no student lingered about but instead a campus guard here and there, especially after the mishaps brought from the previous day. 'Great' she thought to herself as she crept along the tree line and sprinted across the walkway to the other-side tree line going unnoticed. She needed to remain undetected as the guards may not take kindly to anyone being out in the middle of the night, so another 'scenic route' was in play. She crept along the tree line until she got to the back of her dormitory only to find two guards standing by towards the front and in place, which presented obvious problems. So she had to devise a plan to get their attentions and move, which she came up with rather quickly. Just beyond dorm three, she would pick up a stick and throw it just down the walkway a bit, but close enough to grab their attentions when it came down crashing with a 'clunk'. "Hey what was that" one of the two guards said as he turned towards the noise with his flashlight pointing in the direction of the noise, his other hand rested on his gun holster. "Lets go check it out" the other guard said and the two began to walk towards the noise.

Alisha walked around the dorm and up tot eh front when the guards were out of sight. To her relief, the door was open which made her entrance much more easier and more sneakier, a non-powered gift that she was good at at times. She found Zero was sleeping on the couch, so she quietly crept past him and slipped into her room and closed the door. She carefully went into her dresser and pulled out her journal and a pen, then crawled into her bed and started writing things down while they were still fresh on her mind, of course after turning on a small lamp just next to her bed. She would write for a while actually, as she was not tired just yet, she did sleep for a long while during the day, and considered not sleeping at all until the next day.

Interesting Genius

User Image

Zero walked along the edges of a dead garden. The flowered were withered a black. The soil was dry and not a drop of water was there. It was a dark place where no sun was able to touch, no rain would pour, and no life go give. Although, when he looked closer, there was a small baby flower growing on the very corner that had very little life. He tried to touch it, but suddenly, a small shadow came out of his hand and destroyed it. Zero looked at his hands. He had not decided to that not did he feel like he was losing control. He heard an odd echo whispering behind him. When he turned, he found a large shadow with a huge tail and it had three red eyes. It's claws were open, as if it was ready to kill it's prey. Though a shadow, it was clear that it was grinning mishieviously. Then he saw what was beside it. A smaller shadow that stood with a small tail. Though it was small, it was against the shadow, ready to right. But the larger shadow opened it's mouth and the small shadow was gone. Once there was no more protection,it turned to Zero. Suddenly, it flew towards Zero.

Zero awoke when he fell off the couch with a big BAM! He whined as he rubbed his head from the fall. When he looked at the clock, it was already 9:00. His next class was at 1 right after lunch. He rubbed his eyes and stared out the balcony, thoughts moving about in his bed. He couldn't remember his dream again, his shadow was missing, Alisha was acting strange, Talia seemed be abused by Vanilla, both Lily and Alisha were both touched by Nathan, and he had been hearing a greater amount of voices lately. He sighed and hoped a shower would help him forget about those problems.

He came out of the shower and threw his usual clothes on, then left the dorm to the cafeteria. But, when he arrived, the memory of an argument between him and Athur came back. He make a scared expression and walked backwards only to bump into the headmaster.

"I was looking for you...and Arthur. The ones who destroyed this," the head master crossed his arms. "Do you know where Arthur is?" Zero let out a sigh like he always did and nodded his head. "Alright. Go and bring him to my office immediately." The headmaster then turned and marched to his office. Zero grumbled as he had to go back to the place he had just come from. He opened Arthur's dorm and pulled the sleeping boy by the collar ignoring his fall or his cursing. All from the dorms, he dragged his friend to the lead masters letting Arthur slide as they entered the door.

"I can walk you know!!" Arthur screamed, but quieted down when he saw the look on the headmasters office. "Sir?"

"The cafeteria?" Headmaster asked. He saw the two boys flinch. "Were trying to stay away from people finding out about our institution. Do both of you know that?" The two nodded there head I. Guilt and silence. "Lunch lady Karata has went ahead and helped me clean up, but we decided to let both of you finished up. We've already order new furniture so both of you can go ahead and start...without using your powers." The boys flinched again, but nodded their heads. "And have you seen Nathan?" The two shrugged their shoulders, both trying to save each other's back. The headmaster eyes them suspiciously and said ",hmm...alright. Back to the cafeteria, both of you. You at excused from class until you finish. And no food either."

"I guess we really messed up," Arthur said helping Zero with a long table.

"I guess. All I know is we did this. Other than that, whatever," Zero said finally putting the table down. "I guess that's it. It's already late in the day....I only have my music class next..." Zero said.

"You? Music?" Arthur said thinking Zero playing an instrument was hilarious. "I've got to see this....I've got no classes then rest of the day."

"Whatever you want," Zero said walking to the lunch line. The two ate, went outside for Zero to smoke, hung around the bar for a while, then headed to Zero's classroom. Actually, it was an auditorium. There weren't many people in there, but a few already started with their work. Zero sat down and grabbed his violin from the case and began to play. It was beautiful, but it was so sad. It sounded like the music related to death and darkness without it having words to follow. When he was through, he put his violin back in the case and left it on his chair. "Where's Lily?"

Arthur smiled. "She okay now. We made out...ah! Made up!! How about Alisha?"

"I'm going to smoke again then go to the bar. I might take a ride out tonight."

"Ignoring the question?"

"Look, she doesn't seem to want to be bothered, not by me. Maybe for Lily, but I think it's better if I stay away from her for a while," Zero said with a small pain in his eyes before leaving Arthur.

He ended up in the bar drinking his usual shots, trying to forget most the things yesterday. Although he had forgotten most of it already. He stared at his shots glass with vacant red eyes. Everything wasn't going so well and at that moment, he just wanted to stay in the shadows. Where he felt so much better, unknowing to the fact that the shadows were moving towards him, giving him what he desired the most: loneliness.

Interesting Genius

Free 2 a good home
User Image

Zero walked along the edges of a dead garden. The flowered were withered a black. The soil was dry and not a drop of water was there. It was a dark place where no sun was able to touch, no rain would pour, and no life go give. Although, when he looked closer, there was a small baby flower growing on the very corner that had very little life. He tried to touch it, but suddenly, a small shadow came out of his hand and destroyed it. Zero looked at his hands. He had not decided to that not did he feel like he was losing control. He heard an odd echo whispering behind him. When he turned, he found a large shadow with a huge tail and it had three red eyes. It's claws were open, as if it was ready to kill it's prey. Though a shadow, it was clear that it was grinning mishieviously. Then he saw what was beside it. A smaller shadow that stood with a small tail. Though it was small, it was against the shadow, ready to right. But the larger shadow opened it's mouth and the small shadow was gone. Once there was no more protection,it turned to Zero. Suddenly, it flew towards Zero.

Zero awoke when he fell off the couch with a big BAM! He whined as he rubbed his head from the fall. When he looked at the clock, it was already 9:00. His next class was at 1 right after lunch. He rubbed his eyes and stared out the balcony, thoughts moving about in his bed. He couldn't remember his dream again, his shadow was missing, Alisha was acting strange, Talia seemed be abused by Vanilla, both Lily and Alisha were both touched by Nathan, and he had been hearing a greater amount of voices lately. He sighed and hoped a shower would help him forget about those problems.

He came out of the shower and threw his usual clothes on, then left the dorm to the cafeteria. But, when he arrived, the memory of an argument between him and Athur came back. He make a scared expression and walked backwards only to bump into the headmaster.

"I was looking for you...and Arthur. The ones who destroyed this," the head master crossed his arms. "Do you know where Arthur is?" Zero let out a sigh like he always did and nodded his head. "Alright. Go and bring him to my office immediately." The headmaster then turned and marched to his office. Zero grumbled as he had to go back to the place he had just come from. He opened Arthur's dorm and pulled the sleeping boy by the collar ignoring his fall or his cursing. All from the dorms, he dragged his friend to the lead masters letting Arthur slide as they entered the door.

"I can walk you know!!" Arthur screamed, but quieted down when he saw the look on the headmasters office. "Sir?"

"The cafeteria?" Headmaster asked. He saw the two boys flinch. "Were trying to stay away from people finding out about our institution. Do both of you know that?" The two nodded there head I. Guilt and silence. "Lunch lady Karata has went ahead and helped me clean up, but we decided to let both of you finished up. We've already order new furniture so both of you can go ahead and start...without using your powers." The boys flinched again, but nodded their heads. "And have you seen Nathan?" The two shrugged their shoulders, both trying to save each other's back. The headmaster eyes them suspiciously and said ",hmm...alright. Back to the cafeteria, both of you. You at excused from class until you finish. And no food either."

"I guess we really messed up," Arthur said helping Zero with a long table.

"I guess. All I know is we did this. Other than that, whatever," Zero said finally putting the table down. "I guess that's it. It's already late in the day....I only have my music class next..." Zero said.

"You? Music?" Arthur said thinking Zero playing an instrument was hilarious. "I've got to see this....I've got no classes then rest of the day."

"Whatever you want," Zero said walking to the lunch line. The two ate, went outside for Zero to smoke, hung around the bar for a while, then headed to Zero's classroom. Actually, it was an auditorium. There weren't many people in there, but a few already started with their work. Zero sat down and grabbed his violin from the case and began to play. It was beautiful, but it was so sad. It sounded like the music related to death and darkness without it having words to follow. When he was through, he put his violin back in the case and left it on his chair. "Where's Lily?"

Arthur smiled. "She okay now. We made out...ah! Made up!! How about Alisha?"

"I'm going to smoke again then go to the bar. I might take a ride out tonight."

"Ignoring the question?"

"Look, she doesn't seem to want to be bothered, not by me. Maybe for Lily, but I think it's better if I stay away from her for a while," Zero said with a small pain in his eyes before leaving Arthur.

He ended up in the bar drinking his usual shots, trying to forget most the things yesterday. Although he had forgotten most of it already. He stared at his shots glass with vacant red eyes. Everything wasn't going so well and at that moment, he just wanted to stay in the shadows. Where he felt so much better, unknowing to the fact that the shadows were moving towards him, giving him what he desired the most: loneliness.
User Image

Lily was woken by a big thud. She worried about Arthur's wounds and peeked out of her door only to see Zero dragging away a still sleepy Arthur. The drowsy boy did not appreciate being woken and dragged away from bed and yelled quite obscene things to Zero.

They were out of the front door quickly and Lily went to close the door they had left open. Her amusement disappeared quickly when she realized she was alone, though. She locked the door and hurried to her room, locking that door behind her also. It's not safe. I don't want to be alone with that psycho loose. She thought of Alisha. Zero was out of their dorm, meaning if Alisha was still sleeping, she was by herself too.

Lily peeked out of her dorm but no one was around. She made her way to Zero and Alisha's dorm, but it was locked. "Tsk..." She went around to where Alisha's window was and motioned for the vined along the wall to help her. They formed a ladder along the wall and she climbed up. The window was still broken and Lily felt guilty about it. She decided to confess that she had broken it, making up the excuse that she had tossed something and broke it. She couldn't really say ~ Sorry, I thought I saw the guy that assaulted me and was going to kill him.

Through the broken glass, she could see Alisha in bed, turned away from he window. Lily knocked on the window frame lightly, hoping not to alarm her friend.

After being pulled away from his own bed, dragged into the headmaster's office, apologizing and being questioned about a certain dead pervert's whereabouts, Arthur already felt that his day had been long. It hadn't even been an hour since Zero had barged into his room and he was already frustrated and wished for the day to end.

The two boys were made to clean up after their mess in the cafeteria from yesterday. No powers allowed. Arthur sighed but did as he was told. It was mostly his fault anyway from blowing up like a kid. He felt bad for Zero, his friend only being caught up in his outburst and being forced to clean also. The company was much appreciated though and the clean up went by a lot faster. Afterwards, they grabbed a bite to eat. Arthur followed Zero to his music class ince he had no classes himself.

It was strange and out of character to him that Zero would be interested in music class, but once he actually heard Zero play, it fit him well. e was quite talented with the violin, bringing out the sorrowful notes of his music a little too professionally.

W Zero was done, he joined Arr again, asking about Lily. ""She okay now. We made out...ah! Made up!!" Arthur coughed and tried to move e conversation elsewhere, hoping Zero wouldn't pester him about his slip up. "How about Alisha?" His friend tried to avoid the subject of Alisha but Arthur persisted.

"Look, she doesn't seem to want to be bothered, not by me. Maybe for Lily, but I think it's better if I stay away from her for a while," Zero finally answered. He looked pained at admitting he didn't feel needed. Arthur knew he cared for Alisha the same way he cared for Lily. He wanted to protect her. If Lily didn't want me around...Arthur felt a stab in his chest just thinking of it.

Zero walked away, his back sent a clear message. I want to be alone. Arthur didn't follow, and instead he headed back to his dorm. Thoughts of the loosely interwoven friendships between him , Lily, Zero, and Alisha swam through his mind. None of them were especially close, but Arthur felt life at the school wouldn't be quite the same without any of them.

The sun shone brightly, the birds sang beautifully, and Talia wished it would all go to hell.

She curled tighter into a ball, covering her eyes with her mostly red sheet. Normally she would have already been up and ready. She had always been an early riser. Bath, hair, make-up. All done within an hour, then it was off to do whatever she wanted.

Not today... she thought of just staying in her room to recuperate from the day before, but then she thought of Trace. So unpredictable and so short tempered. Talia got up, letting the sheet peel away from her body, taking the dried blood from her back and reopening some of the cuts. She could feel the fresh blood trickling over the dried parts. The pain was there, but she ignored it. Pushed it to the background like she did her broken heart.

Talia turned the cold water on and got into the shower, but the cold water didn't feel as comforting as it used to. She turned the knob to make it warmer. It was a fresh feeling for her. The dried blood melted away and the warm water got into her wounds and felt like it was cleaning her flesh. If only it could clean all of me, she thought.

Once she was out, Talia carefully dried herself, then decided to dress in layers in case her back opened up. She quietly left her room with her wallet in hand. Before walking out of the door, she looked at the other bedroom door, wondering if Trace was there. S felt tears forming in her eyes and left without a sound. Once out of the dorm, she tried to think of where to go. Away. I want to go away. Forget everything.

There was only one thing that could help her forget, even for a little while, and there was only one place she could buy it. She headed into the woods, taking a short cut to get to the bar faster. She didn't really enjoy getting wasted, but it was the best way to disappear for a while. The risk of waking up not knowing what day it is didn't matter right now.

She finally got to the bar, took a seat in the corner of the counter and plopped her hear onto the counter. The bartender came around and she could feel him staring, most likely with a 'what the hell' kind of look on his face. "What cha need?" He didn't ask for her ID and for that she was thankful since she had no idea if it was in her wallet or not.

Talia was about to order her usal fruity whatever, but she didn't feel sweet at all, and she didn't want anything cold. She thought for a bit and finally answered, not raising her head from where they rested in her arms. "Jack. A bottle of Jack, no glass."

"hmmm..." She felt him standing over her. She sighed and finally looked up, staight into his eyes. "Please?" She was pretty sure she looked like s**t because the tender's pokerface betrayed him for a bit and he looked shocked. Only for a moment, though. Then, he nodded and walked away.

Talia rested her face in her arms once again. It was becoming harder to ignore the pain in her back. She wanted to cry, but refused to. Instead she gritted her teeth against it. She heard a heavy thud in front of her. She reached for the bottle, finally looking at it. She stared at the liquid liquid. Her medicine. Then she chugged it.

Swallowing fire. That's what it felt like. A bitter, warm, disgusting fire that spread through her body. It was good. She set the bottle back down and and smiled sadly. "Now I just need some good company" she muttered to herself, thinking back to the fun she had yesterday. The most fun she had probably ever had.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff