Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matt hugged and rocked John. "It won't stop. Our kids will go through this. Their kids will go through this. And so and so." Matt told John.

Devoted Phantom

John hugged his belly and pouted "I don't want them to go through this..." he mumbled "isn't there anything we can do?"
"No it isn't. Their are our heir." Matt said as he sighed.

Devoted Phantom

John leaned on Matt and hid his face on Matt's chest, without saying anything else.
Matt sighed and rocked John. "This is our life. This is our family's life." He told him.

Devoted Phantom

John nodded and held onto Matt, "I'm tired... I think I need...to sleep..." he mumbled as he trying to hold in his tears.
Matt nodded and carried John up to their room. He laid John down and sighed. "I'm going to work in the office." He told John.

Devoted Phantom

John nodded and kissed Matt's lips "don't overwork yourself, honey..." he said concerned as he laid down.
"I won't." Matt said after he kissed back and smiled.

Devoted Phantom

John curled up in bed, he was feeling guilty for all the deaths that were their fault.
Matt went to his office to get John's Canada moving faster. He needed to get John out of the States and to get him to his father's.

Devoted Phantom

John started to fall asleep as he hugged Matt's pillow.
Colin finally finished examining Will and walked over to Emily.
Emily had checked on the kids and drove back to to hospital. She was sitting in a chair when Colin came into the room. "How is he?" She asked him.

Devoted Phantom

Colin sighed "well I've discovered what he was drugged with." he said "and so I have bad and good news. the bad ones is that he's not going to remember anything for a while... the good news is that he will probably regain all his memories within two or three weeks."
Emily stood up and up and listened to Colin. "Okay... I will get my husband back in two to three weeks. But what do I do what him until then?" Emily asked.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff