Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ivy sighed and told Luke. "We have to babysit. My mother have to go to the hospital." Ivy said as she kissed him and went to wake Emily up.
Once Emily was up, she rushed to the hospital.

Devoted Phantom

Colin finally came out of the OR and started the examination on Will.
Emily ran into the hospital. "Thomas? Where is Will?" She asked him.

Devoted Phantom

Thomas bit his lip and gestured to one of the rooms, "Colin is with him right now... he's trying to get some reaction out of him.
Emily nodded and sat down. "Do Colin think Will is going to be okay?" Emily asked.

Devoted Phantom

Thomas sighed and shook his head "I don't know..." he said before Colin walked out of the room. "hey..." he said .
Emily moved to Colin. "How is my husband?" She asked him scared to death.

Devoted Phantom

Colin bit his lip "I...I don't really know... he doesn't react to anything, I can't say for sure what's going on... I'm going to make some blood analysis to try to find out what's happening... By the way, did you ever noticed the marks on his neck?" he asked.
"Try anything you want." Emily said as she looked down. "I haven't cause me and Will has been fighting a lot...Why?" Emily asked Colin.

Devoted Phantom

Colin sighed "he has many syringe hole marks on his neck, in a place where he wouldn't be comfortable to reach... Has he been spending some time out of your guys place because of these fights?"
"Yeah, he leaves when I start to cry. Is this my fault?" Emily asked him.

Devoted Phantom

Colin shook his head "no of course its not your fault.." he said "since when has then fighting started?"
"Four mouths ago. But he had always hated Ace." Emily said as she hugged her self.

Devoted Phantom

Colin nodded "okay... Im going to analyse his blood now then " he said. " you can go see him now."
Emily nodded and went to Will's room. "Baby?" She called out as she walked inside.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff