Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Phantom

Thomas smiled "yeah, they are going to be pissed. Especially Will. "
“Yeah. I’m not tellling them and either are y’all. Ma and dad wants to do a big wedding for me and Luke one day. And that’s what they are going to do.” Ivy told them.

Devoted Phantom

Thomas crossed his arms "well , they are not that dumb , they'll figure it out sooner or later, it's only a matter of time, and the more you wait, the more you'll hurt them later on.
Ivy looked at him Thomas and poured. “They are already going to be hurt.” Ivy told him.

Devoted Phantom

Thomas nodded "exactly, that's why you should tell them before they get even more hurt..." He told her.
“Fine. I’ll tell them.” Ivy told him

Devoted Phantom

Thomas nodded "that's good , plus it will make them relax to see you're back safe and sound."
“You take Ivy to them and I’m going to go check in with the others.” Vince told Thomas.

Devoted Phantom

Thomas nodded and got Ivy into a wheelchair, the guard followed them but Thomas forced the guard to stay outside of Em's and Will's room.
He pushed Ivy inside the room "hey guys look who we found?" He called out.
Emily blinked and ran to Ivy. “Oh baby.” Emily cried out and hugged her baby.

Devoted Phantom

Thomas smiled and stepped back towards the door "I'm going to leave you guys for a bit, and grab a coffee since y'all have a lot to talk about." He told them.
Will smiled at his daughter as he tried to sit up, "we were so worried about you sweetie.." He said as he reached for her but winced because his body was still sore of being in coma.
“Thanks.” Emily said as she moved Ivy closer to Will.
“Daddy don’t move. I’m fine.” Ivy told him. “Chen took me.” She said.

Devoted Phantom

Will gently touched Ivy's cheeks when she got close enough "that little a*whole will pay for hurting you."
“The only thing I need you to do is get better.” Ivy told him. “Plus I need to tell y’all something.” Ivy said.
Emily sat down on the bed with Will and looked at Ivy. “Sweetie, what’s wrong?” Emily asked.
Ivy bit her lip and looked down at her hands. “Chen took my husband always.” She told them.

Devoted Phantom

Will looked at Ivy worried and then blinked "your husband? you mean Luke your boyfriend"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff