Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Good...I would like to know who she is too. I wish we knew why she went after him in the first....Wait? You said she took herself life. Did she have an accent? Like a Russian once or a Asian?" Emily asked Colin.

Devoted Phantom

Colin shrugged "I think Thomas said that she didn't speak a word to them " he said "so I don't know....why are you asking?"
"Cause in Asia and Russia some orphan are raise to be assassins. If they are caught they have to kill themselves before they are tortured." Emily told him.

Devoted Phantom

Colin sighed and bit his lip "that would make a lot of sense considering how fearless that woman was to take out her own life like that. "do you know any of the symbols that those assassins might have? That woman has a tattoo on her back of her neck could it tell us anything?" he asked as he showed Emily a photo "it's kind of a flower
Emily looked at the picture and blinked. "The flower is the lotus flower. It meanings rebirth. She took Will's memories. So the next one was going to give him new ones. It's not from Asia or Russia. It's from Egypt. We have to tell Thomas. They make be going after Dawn again." Emily said.

Devoted Phantom

Colin blinked and got paged, he sighed "I can't call him now, it seems like there was an explosion downtown, and I'm needed in the ER " he said "Can you call Thomas?" he asked as he quickly moved to the door.
Emily nodded and sighed. "Yeah, I will call him." She said as she pulled her phone out. She called Thomas.

Devoted Phantom

Colin nodded and hurried to do his work as a life saver.
Thomas soon picked up "hello?"
Emily told Thomas what they just found out.

Devoted Phantom

Thomas blinked, he was with Dawn and his girls. "what do you think we should do then?"
"I don't know. That's yours, Matt's, Vince's, and Ace's job. Don't tell Dawn though. She is going to want to leave the hospital." Emily said.

Devoted Phantom

Thomas sighed "yeah... I know... well I'm going to gather the guys then." he said.
"Okay...I'm going to call Ivy and Luke." Emily told him and hung up.
Dawn was fake sleeping.

Devoted Phantom

Thomas sent a text to the boys demanding them to meet up as soon as possible.
Matt told Thomas that he couldn't cause they were attacked today.
Vince told Thomas that he was on the way. He was going to leave Dake with Owen and the kids.
Ace already at the hospital. He was watching over Emily.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff