Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Phantom

Will pouted when teased and as he sat back down on the bed he whimpered, he pulled his wife to him and snuggled on her neck "you better, I'd haunt you forever..." He said half-teasingly "you belong with me and only me. " he said as he leaned on her tired from having gotten up.
Emily giggled and hugged her husband. “Of course Honey. I will always be yours.” Emily told him. She kissed his head and looked at Ivy. “If you get hurt in anyway. Ace better hope hes dead.” Emily said serious.

Devoted Phantom

Will hugged his wife and kept lightly leaning on her " I agree, if something happens to you I'll make him think he's in hell already., "
Ivy rolled her eyes at her parents. “This isn’t our first mission together. We know how to keep each other safe.” Ivy told them.

Devoted Phantom

Will poked his lips "I don't care about Ace, as long as you're safe and sound."

Devoted Phantom

Will poked his lips "I don't care about Ace, as long as you're safe and sound."
Ivy nodded at them and smiled. “I will be.” She told them. “Now mom do you have a spare set of clothes here.” Ivy asked.
Emily tilted her head but nodded. “Yes I do. Why?” Emily wasn’t sure what Ivy had plan.
“Good. I need them. I’m going to ditch Chen guard.” Ivy said. Her plan was to go out the window.

Devoted Phantom

Will looked at his daughter ans tilted his head "how do you plan to do that?
“Out the window.” Ivy said like it was something normal for her to do.

Devoted Phantom

Will blinked " baby we're on the 4th floor" he told Ivy. "I'm not allowing to get through there"
“Well, since you can barely get up without getting up.” Ivy said as she started to change into Emily’s clothes. “I’m going out of the window plus I been out of a higher window before.” She told him.

Devoted Phantom

Will bit his lip "what if we trick the guard instead?" he asked " make him believe you already left." he said " that way went he would go to search for you, you would sneak past him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff