Welcome to Gaia! ::

“No I mean Luke, my husband.” Ivy told him.
Emily blinked and just looked at Ivy. “Are you joking? This has to be a joke.” Emily said. “My daughter wouldn’t just get married with telling us.”
Ivy looked at Emily and William and feel bad. “We figured this was the safest way.” Ivy said in a low voice.

Devoted Phantom

Will looked at Ivy " what safe way? The safest was to tell us about it."
“We didn’t want enemies to find out and use it against us or against our families.” Ivy told William.

Devoted Phantom

Will rubbed his temples "our enemies already know Luke's special for you, the proof is that he was taken too. There was no need to hide from us, we should have been there." He said looking awfully sad.
“No. They know he is the father of one of my kids.” Ivy told him. “Chen, knows he is special to me. My brother kidnapped my husband. So once I’m better I’m going after him.” Ivy said.

Devoted Phantom

Will bit his lip "shouldn't you stay here with your children? Let Matt, Thomas and Vince take care of it."
Ivy shook her head. “No. They have this whole attack to deal with.” Ivy said. “Plus, it’s Luke. I already lost him once. I will not do it again.” Ivy told her parents. “My brother took him. This is a family affair.”

Devoted Phantom

William looked at Ivy and bit his lip , he looked down at his bandaged body and nodded "fine... Then I'm coming with you. And I refuse any of y'all objections." He stated as he moved towards the side of the bed to be able to get up.
Emily and Ivy both said no to William and moved towards him. “You are not going anywhere.” Emily said as she pushed him back down.
“I don’t need you to come with me.” Ivy told him.

Devoted Phantom

Will gently pushed Emily aside and stood up tall "I'm going." he said determined "if my daughter is going, so am I, and that's final." he told them as he walked towards the closet to take his clothes and be able to change."
Emily looked between Ivy and her husband. “You, my husband isn’t going anywhere. You just got out of a coma.” Emily told him. “But if you go, you will be the one to tell our other kids why daddy might not come home.” Emily said snapped at him.

Devoted Phantom

Will looked at Emily "dont you use my kids against me, I won't let Ivy get herself in danger all alone. Either I go with her or no one goes." He stated.
“Using our kids against you will get you to stop and see what you will be losing if you go. I will.” Emily told him.
Ivy sighed and looked at them both. “Dad, you’re not coming. Mom is right. It’s too risky for you to go. I’m going to ask Ace to go with me.” Ivy told them.

Devoted Phantom

Will looked at Emily and Ivy, "I wouldnt get hurt. " he mumbled, his determination starting to wave "Ace wouldnt be able to keep you safe as I am."
“You wouldn’t be able to keep me safe. Not in the state you’re in.” Ivy said. “I’m sorry daddy. But you might end up getting us both killed. And giving Ace the opportunity to come in.” Ivy said. But the last part she was teasing him.
Emily blinked and crossed her arms over her chest. “Ace wouldn’t do that. Hell, I wouldn’t do that.”

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff