Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matt droves to John's favorite place and and smiled.

Devoted Phantom

John was excited to be out of their house since it was the first time in a whole month that he had came out of the house. He grinned when they stopped at his favorite place "I really have the best husband, don't I?" he playfully asked as he kissed Matt's cheek and got out of the car.
Mat smiled and kissed John's head. "You do." He said as he got out of the car and then helped John out of the car. He soon took John inside.

Devoted Phantom

John smiled and held Matt's arm as they walked inside. He picked out the table with the best view and headed to it.
Once they were at the table and sitting, Matt opened up his menu and looked through it.

Devoted Phantom

John chose his favorite meal and smiled as he ate a bit of the appetizer. "Colin said that we'll probably find out if it's a girl or a boy in the next ultrasound." he said.
Matt ordered his favorite too and sipped his drink. "That sound good. I would like to know if we are having a little princess or prince." Matt told him.

Devoted Phantom

John giggled "what would you prefer?" he asked as he held Matt's hand "do you want a little prince, or would you rather have a little princess?"
"Prince.." Matt told John. "What about you?"

Devoted Phantom

John bit his lip "a princess... we already have a prince..." he said with a slight shrug " but I don't mind if it's a boy... as long as he's healthy." he said.
"Yeah, as long as the baby is health that is all I care about. Plus you have to be health too." Matt told John.

Devoted Phantom

John bit his bottom lip "I will...and I am... considering." he said.
A woman with a big belly walked into the restaurant, she sat on one of the closest tables to Matt's and John's, she didn't looked at them and rubbed her belly.
John blinked and glanced at her "she's probably 8 or 9 months pregnant isn't she?" he whispered to Matt "would you imagine me if I got that big? I wouldn't fit in our bed!" he playfully said.
Matt looked at the woman and smiled. He then looked at John. "No you will not. That's why I will be on the couch." Matt teased.

Devoted Phantom

John laughed and leaned in to kiss his lover "I love you so much."
The woman never looked at John or at Matt, she pulled out a button and hesitated to click on it. she wasn't pregnant like it seemed , her belly was actually bombs attached to her.
Matt kissed John and smiled. He hugged John and touched his face. Matt was looking around. He had caught sight of the button. "Go to the car and move fast. Keep your head down and when you get out there, go to the hospital." Matt whispered.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff