Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Phantom

Will nodded "I Will. " he said .
Colin looked at them " alright lets go."
Emily kissed Will. "Be nice to her. Support her. I will. I will call Ace to come stay with me." She said as she kissed Ivy and Luke before going back to the kids.
Ivy nodded and looked at Luke. She took his hand and walked back out to the car.

Devoted Phantom

Will nodded and kissed Emily back "alright" he said "Ace is busy with Aiden's search, call Vince instead."
"Vince is helping Chloe with Dawn and Thomas. Plus Dake had be getting into stuff. Ace needs a break from the search and he loves the kids. I'm calling him." Emily told Will.

Devoted Phantom

Will frowned rolled his eyes, he moved to the car and didn't said anything so they wouldn't start fighting. Will was starting to hate Ace for real.
Emily didn't see what the big problem was. Ace needed a break looking for a boy he had no ties too. Plus he was coming to babysit her and the kids. Emily shut the door and called Ace, who was happy to come over.
Ivy got in the car and sighed.

Devoted Phantom

Will drove the car to the hospital when Luke also got into the car.
Colin had already headed out.
When they arrived at the hospital, Ivy was taken from Will and Luke by some nurses. But Ivy flipped out saying she wasn't going with them alone.

Devoted Phantom

Luke looked at Will and stepped up, he wanted to go with his fiancee.
Ivy was happy that Luke was the one going with her. She held his hand as she was brought into an examine room.

Devoted Phantom

Luke held Ivy's hand and kissed her head, he kept her company until everything was over.
Once Ivy was done, she was really sick, sore, and tired. But she was able to go home, she just had to rest.

Devoted Phantom

Luke never left his girlfriend's side, and Will took them home.
Once home, Emily was cooking lunch while Ace was playing with the kids.
Ivy just went to her and Luke's room and curled up and to rest.

Devoted Phantom

Luke just went with Ivy and helped her to lay down before laying down next to her.
Will walked over to his wife "hey..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces