Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Phantom

Luke helped Ivy into the car and got in as well. After a couple of hours they arrived home.
When they got home, Emily and the kids were inside playing while the twins were sleeping.
Once the car was parked, Ivy got out and made her way inside. "We're home." She called.

Devoted Phantom

Will was in his office. He heard Ivy and walked over to her "Welcome home, sweetie" he said as he kissed her cheek.
Luke followed her inside.
"Hi daddy." Ivy said as she hugged him.

Devoted Phantom

Will smiled and hugged back "how are you feeling baby?"
"Like s**t." Ivy said as she pouted.

Devoted Phantom

Will nodded "Colin must be arriving soon go to your mother for now, she's playing with the kids.
Ivy nodded and went to her mother.
Seth and Oliver had already attacked Luke.

Devoted Phantom

Luke started playing with the kids.
AAfter a bit, Colin arrived.
Ivy was in the kitchen with Emily talking.
"Baby, I don't think you're sick. I think you're pregnant." Emily said as she kissed Ivy's head.
Ivy blinked and looked at Emily. "But, mommy. I can't get pregnant. Uncle Colin will tell us what's wrong with me." Ivy said.

Devoted Phantom

Will lead Colin to Ivy and Emily .
Colin smiled "hi there cuties ." he playfully said "I heard someone needed my services.
The kids waved to Colin and continue to play with Luke and Will.
Ivy looked at Colin. "Yes, mommy thinks I'm pregnant. If I'm am we are going to the hospital and removing it today." Ivy told him.

Devoted Phantom

Colin blinked and glanced at Luke who was too far away to be able to listen to any of it. " have you two been having sex without protection?"
"Yeah, since we found out I couldn't have kids." Ivy said as she looked at Colin.

Devoted Phantom

Colin nodded and handed Ivy three different pregnancy tests "well let's see what it is and whether its positive or negative I'll take you to the hospital, for the removal or further examination."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff