Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ivy took the tests from Colin and went to the bathroom. After ten minutes Ivy looked at the tests and bit her lip as she opened the bathroom door. "Luke? Bathroom now." Ivy snapped.

Devoted Phantom

Luke blinked and went to his fiance "yeah hun' ?"
Once Luke was in the bathroom, Ivy shut the door. "I'm not sick...I'm pregnant. PREGNANT!!! Luke? I'm pregnant." Ivy said as she handed him the tests.

Devoted Phantom

Luke blinked as he looked at the tests, and his jaw dropped, he had no idea what to say "wow...."
"Yup...I'm getting an abortion. I'm not ready to be a mother. Even if this is the only chance we get at having a baby." Ivy told him.

Devoted Phantom

Luke bit his lip "mmm...are you sure honey?" He asked even though he wasn't ready to be a father either.
"Yeah, I'm sure...and plus we're not even married and we started school." Ivy told Luke.

Devoted Phantom

Luke sighed and kissed Ivy's head "I hope we don't regret this."
Ivy looked at Luke. "I'm 95% sure that we will. But we are way too young. We still can't agree on when to get marry. How can we raise a baby?" Ivy asked him.

Devoted Phantom

Luke sighed and hugged Ivy "you're right... Let's try to have a house and job before we try to have kids for real..." He said.
Ivy hugged back and nodded. "Okay." Ivy said as she walked out of the bathroom with Luke.

Devoted Phantom

Luke held his fiancée's fiancée's fiancée's hand.
Colin looked at Ivy "it's positive isn't it?"
Ivy nodded at Colin. "I am pregnant and we are going to abort it." Ivy told Colin, Will, and Emily.

Devoted Phantom

Will blinked surprised glanced at Emily so she would be the one to talk, Will didn't wanted to say anything insensible.
Colin nodded and texted his staff from the hospital.
"Okay, baby. Do you want me or your daddy to go with y'all? Cause having a abortion isn't easy. It's hard. It hurts like hell. How about you don't do the normal abortion. But do the one. That is like a miscarriage." Emily told Ivy.
Ivy smiled and nodded. "Thanks mommy. I will go with that one and daddy can you come with us?" Ivy asked him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff