Autobots or Decepticons?

Autobots 0.2540415704388 25.4% [ 110 ]
Decepticons 0.22632794457275 22.6% [ 98 ]
Triple Changers! 0.085450346420323 8.5% [ 37 ]
I like them all 0.43418013856813 43.4% [ 188 ]
Total Votes:[ 433 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 180 181 182 > >> >>> »|

Assimilated Wolf

I was thinking about getting Transformers Animated Elite Guard Bumblebee later this year. Maybe for xmas. I totally missed out of the Animated line of toys and deeply regret that. I just hope it's still on the site I saw it on by time xmas rolls around.

Ruthless Hunter

8,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Loiterer 100
My fiance and I don't buy a lot of Transformer figures outside of Shockwave and Soundwave and permutations thereof, but we've also got Blaster, a few Bumblebees, and an Arcee. They're all packed away in boxes, so I can't really provide pictures.

Valiant Jackling

Gundamu
I was thinking about getting Transformers Animated Elite Guard Bumblebee later this year. Maybe for xmas. I totally missed out of the Animated line of toys and deeply regret that. I just hope it's still on the site I saw it on by time xmas rolls around.

Don't know what website you are looking at but I'm sure you could still find him on ebay or Amazon if it does sell out. Most Animated figures sell fairly reasonably.

I feel your pain though. I know I have a bunch of Animated figures but it was a mad dash to get them as I didn't start collecting until the line was being phased out. Now it's catch up time. Only so much I can do though since i'm buying PRID figures too >.< Though I am spending far less on the line than I thought I would, so that's a bonus.

Assimilated Wolf

Erailea
Gundamu

Don't know what website you are looking at but I'm sure you could still find him on ebay or Amazon if it does sell out. Most Animated figures sell fairly reasonably.

I feel your pain though. I know I have a bunch of Animated figures but it was a mad dash to get them as I didn't start collecting until the line was being phased out. Now it's catch up time. Only so much I can do though since i'm buying PRID figures too >.< Though I am spending far less on the line than I thought I would, so that's a bonus.

Hobby Link Japan. Should end up being less than 30 bucks.

I'm spending less on the Prime line too. Mainly because I'm buying Cyberverse more than the Deluxe ones.

Valiant Jackling

Gundamu

I'm spending less on the Prime line too. Mainly because I'm buying Cyberverse more than the Deluxe ones.

Not too bad for a Takara figure.

For me it's because I'm not buying as many figures. Anything I have First Editions of I'm not getting a PRID figure for and since I prefer deluxes over commander and legion I've opted out of buying (most) small scale figures. I like the energon drill playset but the more I look at the DOTM Ark I have the more I realize how much room it takes up. I'd rather fill the space with 'bots and 'cons. I might pick up one or two cyberverse figures for characters I like and aren't getting the deluxe scale treatment though.

I can't decide which Animated Bulkhead I like more - Taraka's or Hasbro's >.< Hasbro's is more show accurate in color, but I like the forest green of Takara's and the metallic sheen seems to add more life to it... but Hasbro's is show accurate... >.< I'm not a hard core stickler for color accuracy as long as the figure looks good, but that's where the problem lies. The both look good! xp And they ultimately cost about the same right now, so I can't even use that as a deciding factor xp

Assimilated Wolf

Erailea
Gundamu

Not too bad for a Takara figure.

For me it's because I'm not buying as many figures. Anything I have First Editions of I'm not getting a PRID figure for and since I prefer deluxes over commander and legion I've opted out of buying (most) small scale figures. I like the energon drill playset but the more I look at the DOTM Ark I have the more I realize how much room it takes up. I'd rather fill the space with 'bots and 'cons. I might pick up one or two cyberverse figures for characters I like and aren't getting the deluxe scale treatment though.

I can't decide which Animated Bulkhead I like more - Taraka's or Hasbro's >.< Hasbro's is more show accurate in color, but I like the forest green of Takara's and the metallic sheen seems to add more life to it... but Hasbro's is show accurate... >.< I'm not a hard core stickler for color accuracy as long as the figure looks good, but that's where the problem lies. The both look good! xp And they ultimately cost about the same right now, so I can't even use that as a deciding factor xp

Ikr?

Do you have a FE Vehicon? If so you still might want to get that RID version.

I'd go for accuracy. That's why I'm happier with a small accurate weapon than a big, gimmicky one.

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Erailea
I feel your pain though. I know I have a bunch of Animated figures but it was a mad dash to get them as I didn't start collecting until the line was being phased out.

I know how you feel... I'm not upset about missing out on Animated but I never really started collecting until the Robot Heroes line was starting to be replaced with the Bayformers Robot Heroes. I missed out on quite a few of the amazingly adorable G1's. However, I have been lucky to find some of them in clearance sections. Arcee/Frenzy, Hound/Blitzwing, BW Silverbolt/Megatron, Waspinator/Rhinox. I recently acquired Bumblebee and Soundwave from that auction lot I mentioned last week.

Gundamu
I'm buying Cyberverse more than the Deluxe ones.

As awesome as the Cyberverse figures look, personally I'd rather buy the deluxe versions of the characters. The Cyberverse figures are almost the same price as the much larger deluxe figures. The Cyberverse are $10-something plus tax while the deluxe are only just two dollars more. The Cyberverese are significantly smaller in comparison and it just doesn't feel worth it to spend roughly the same price unless the character isn't going to get a deluxe release.

Assimilated Wolf

Murasaki Alien
Erailea
I feel your pain though. I know I have a bunch of Animated figures but it was a mad dash to get them as I didn't start collecting until the line was being phased out.

I know how you feel... I'm not upset about missing out on Animated but I never really started collecting until the Robot Heroes line was starting to be replaced with the Bayformers Robot Heroes. I missed out on quite a few of the amazingly adorable G1's. However, I have been lucky to find some of them in clearance sections. Arcee/Frenzy, Hound/Blitzwing, BW Silverbolt/Megatron, Waspinator/Rhinox. I recently acquired Bumblebee and Soundwave from that auction lot I mentioned last week.

Gundamu
I'm buying Cyberverse more than the Deluxe ones.

As awesome as the Cyberverse figures look, personally I'd rather buy the deluxe versions of the characters. The Cyberverse figures are almost the same price as the much larger deluxe figures. The Cyberverse are $10-something plus tax while the deluxe are only just two dollars more. The Cyberverese are significantly smaller in comparison and it just doesn't feel worth it to spend roughly the same price unless the character isn't going to get a deluxe release.

Those are the Cyberverse Commanders. Legion Cyberverse are about 5 bucks. And sometimes the Cyberverse are better than the deluxe/voyager. Cliffjumper is a perfect example. When it comes to getting a Cyberverse Commander vs getting a deluxe/Voyager that has a massive gimmicky weapon I'll choose the Cyberverse. I have the Optimus and Megatron Commanders and I feel no need to get the larger counterparts. I have a Cyberverse Vehicon and still want a deluxe RID one.

10,500 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
Just got Knockout, Hotshot and Vehicon. Knockout's pretty disappointing, Hotshot is a neat, if simplistic figure and Vehicon is amazing! Too bad he's so rare!

Robotic Exhibitionist

My collection is modest, but growing now that I'm becoming obsessed with Prime. I currently have my eye on Skywarp from the Prime line, but I'm a little hard for cash at the moment. Waiting for that next paycheck and he's mine.

Super Hoarder

Oh man, this makes me want to dig out all my figures and count them up x3. I have so many now that I cycle them out every month or so, on top of my dresser, so that I can see them all eventually.

I just bought a bunch of TF: Prime figures too.

I'm a junkie, and I regret nothing.

Robotic Exhibitionist

Count Milly
Oh man, this makes me want to dig out all my figures and count them up x3. I have so many now that I cycle them out every month or so, on top of my dresser, so that I can see them all eventually.

Pictures!

My fiance just ordered Skywarp for me as an early birthday present. I can't wait. <3

Super Hoarder

Bampot
Count Milly

Pictures!

My fiance just ordered Skywarp for me as an early birthday present. I can't wait. <3

Lucky you! I'll have to add Skywarp onto my "To Get" list now xD!

Well, I just did a quick count of some of my toys. This does not include my keychains, statues, Kreos & Kreons, Christmas ornaments, plushies, bubble blowers, Bot Shots, Go-Bots, Burger King toys, McDonalds toys, playsets, or any other miscellaneous items I have.

This is just strictly my transformable toys.

I have 67 Decepticons and 114 Autobots, so that's a grand total of 181 toys. So far. I know I'll be getting more stuff this weekend.

Next, I'll add up ALL of my merchandise. That'll take me a bit, so I'll do that tomorrow. I'd do it now if I didn't have to get up early tomorrow x].

Valiant Jackling

I keep poking around the stores trying to find Vehicon and Hot Shot, no such luck though crying Been thinking of ordering Animated Bulkhead or Blurr since it's so barren around where I am.

I was a little amused and annoyed the other day when I walked through Walmart. The dummies fully re-stocked the DOTM line (to the point where they were over flowing on the shelves too) but hadn't even bothered to order PRID stuff, who's shelf is virtually non existent, save 5 bumblebee's and a few stray Bot Shots. What the heck are Hasbro and these retailers thinking? DOTM is a year old at this point. A solid year old. And it took good sales at x-mas time to move them -__- So stupid.

@Bampot - which Skywarp are you getting? whee

@ Count - Nice collection count! Been quite a while since I counted mine. You make me want to do that when I get home... xd

Robotic Exhibitionist

Impressive collection, Count!

@Erailea: This one:

User Image

He already shipped. I've been having to order most of my new ones online since I can't find crap in the stores. I have my sights on a Vehicon next.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff