Decepticons 0.22632794457275 22.6% [ 98 ]
Triple Changers! 0.085450346420323 8.5% [ 37 ]
I like them all 0.43418013856813 43.4% [ 188 ]
Total Votes:[ 433 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 180 181 182 > >> >>> »|

Assimilated Wolf

Murasaki Alien
Gundamu
I love the Prime toy line. Both the RID and the Cyberverse lines are so good. The RID and Cybervers Vehicons will be mine! The toys from Fall of Cybertron look like theyll be kick a**. Gonna finally get me a decent Jazz.

Don't take all of those Vehicons! Leave some for the rest of us! XD I must have Steve.... And I do hope that the FOC toys will be nice. I'm really looking forward to the dinobots. Their designs in the game are awesome, Snarl,especially! However I'm not too fond of Slag's new name. D: Slug? Maybe it's a reference to bullets but all I can picture are real slugs.

Personally, I thought that the newest Generations Reveal the Shield Jazz was really nice.

You know what they say, "Gotta catch' em all!"
I actually got a Cyberverse Cliffjumper last weekend. Little guy is freaking awesome! Personally I think he is better than the First Edition and the RID versions. Just has an old-school charm to the figure.

You sure that's not a mistranslation or something?

I've seen that Jazz but I never had a chance to buy him. This one from FoC will probably be my only shot at a good looking Jazz in a looooong time. Unless he shows up in Prime...*crosses fingers*

Valiant Jackling

Gundamu

I actually got a Cyberverse Cliffjumper last weekend. Little guy is freaking awesome! Personally I think he is better than the First Edition and the RID versions. Just has an old-school charm to the figure.

I've seen that Jazz but I never had a chance to buy him. This one from FoC will probably be my only shot at a good looking Jazz in a looooong time. Unless he shows up in Prime...*crosses fingers*

Somewhere I heard "slag" was a bad word somewhere... Australia maybe? it's why his name was Snarl in Animated. I think Hasbro's trying to be more internationally friendly, as far as names and terms go.

If you live in the US and have a Khol's clothing store near you, check them out. I saw RtS Jazz there only two or three months ago. Haven't seen him in stores like Walmart for ages. He's also pretty reasonable online. Amazon seems to have him for $13-18, before shipping. If you find him at Khol's he'd cost you something like $15.

Assimilated Wolf

Erailea
Gundamu

Somewhere I heard "slag" was a bad word somewhere... Australia maybe? it's why his name was Snarl in Animated. I think Hasbro's trying to be more internationally friendly, as far as names and terms go.

If you live in the US and have a Khol's clothing store near you, check them out. I saw RtS Jazz there only two or three months ago. Haven't seen him in stores like Walmart for ages. He's also pretty reasonable online. Amazon seems to have him for $13-18, before shipping. If you find him at Khol's he'd cost you something like $15.

Well, I hope his name isn't too silly when the game comes out.

Seriously?At Khol's? Never would have imagined. If I find one near me I'll have to look.

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Gundamu
Murasaki Alien
Gundamu
I love the Prime toy line. Both the RID and the Cyberverse lines are so good. The RID and Cybervers Vehicons will be mine! The toys from Fall of Cybertron look like theyll be kick a**. Gonna finally get me a decent Jazz.

Don't take all of those Vehicons! Leave some for the rest of us! XD I must have Steve.... And I do hope that the FOC toys will be nice. I'm really looking forward to the dinobots. Their designs in the game are awesome, Snarl,especially! However I'm not too fond of Slag's new name. D: Slug? Maybe it's a reference to bullets but all I can picture are real slugs.

Personally, I thought that the newest Generations Reveal the Shield Jazz was really nice.

Positive it's not a mistranslation. Slag is some kind of term meaning whore or perhaps something worse over in the U.K.

I bought that Jazz as soon as I saw him. XD

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Gundamu
Erailea
Gundamu

Seriously?At Khol's? Never would have imagined. If I find one near me I'll have to look.

They are a bit more expensive at Khols, though. I looked at the TF figures there and a regular deluxe is like 17 dollars. x_x It's probably worth it if you find a rare one but I passed up getting Generations Tracks because I couldn't see spending nearly 20 bucks with tax on an 11 dollar toy.

Assimilated Wolf

Murasaki Alien
Gundamu
Erailea
Gundamu

They are a bit more expensive at Khols, though. I looked at the TF figures there and a regular deluxe is like 17 dollars. x_x It's probably worth it if you find a rare one but I passed up getting Generations Tracks because I couldn't see spending nearly 20 bucks with tax on an 11 dollar toy.

Wow. That is quite the mark up.

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Gundamu
Murasaki Alien
Gundamu
Erailea
Gundamu

Wow. That is quite the mark up.

No kidding! DX

Valiant Jackling

Gundamu

Ooof, didn't remember them being that pricey. I've never bought a TF from them, only gazed through. I nearly bought one at one point but perhaps it was on sale because I don't remember them being that much.

Keep an eye on ads in the paper and/or website though. Khol's is always having sales. If you catch one of them on the toys you can probably get it at a closer to normal retail price.

Assimilated Wolf

I may not have a Jazz yet but these guys will hold me over.
Cyberverse Bulkhead and Sweetie Swirl:
User Image

and Cyberverse Cliffjumper(bout to take on Megs):
User Image

Still can't get over how much I love the Prime Cyberverse line.

Valiant Jackling

I should take pictures of my (shelved) figures. Haven't done it in ages and most of them are in fun poses :3

On a different note - I love flea markets and yard sales! heart Went to one this morning and found these guys

User Image

I almost left them behind because they're missing parts (Megatron is missing his head. Lol) but then the vendor came up said they were $2 a pop. Needless to say, I reached into my pocket and gave her $4.

My niece will enjoy Megatron, I'm sure, since she's into cars right now and Prime is pretty cool looking, regardless of what's missing (especially for the price. Lol).

They're Beast Wars Optimus Primal and G2 Megatron, if anyone wasn't sure (honestly I had to look Megs up when I got home. I figured it was him but I wasn't positive and I didn't know from what era).

Assimilated Wolf

Erailea
I should take pictures of my (shelved) figures. Haven't done it in ages and most of them are in fun poses :3

On a different note - I love flea markets and yard sales! heart Went to one this morning and found these guys

User Image

I almost left them behind because they're missing parts (Megatron is missing his head. Lol) but then the vendor came up said they were $2 a pop. Needless to say, I reached into my pocket and gave her $4.

My niece will enjoy Megatron, I'm sure, since she's into cars right now and Prime is pretty cool looking, regardless of what's missing (especially for the price. Lol).

They're Beast Wars Optimus Primal and G2 Megatron, if anyone wasn't sure (honestly I had to look Megs up when I got home. I figured it was him but I wasn't positive and I didn't know from what era).

Nice find!

10,500 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
Erailea

User Image

That's a really cool find!

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Erailea

User Image

I NEVER find anything like that at yard sales. D:

Valiant Jackling

Thanks guys heart

Murasaki Alien

It's a real luck of the draw, sadly. This'll be my second year of hunting for Transformers at yard sales and flea markets and this is the only time I can remember seeing figures so old. Usually what I'm running across are movie verse and BK/McyD toys xp Even so, they're hard to find >.<

There is this really HUGE flea market that goes on near me 3 or 4 times a year. But even with the several hundred vendors that fill the event I only ever find 1-3 Transformers when I go. The odds are so bad gonk I can find Star Wars, Hot Wheels and My Little Pony by the bucket load (it's almost horrifying actually. Lol), but Transformers are so elusive crying

I'd love to find some of the Animated guys I'm missing, but I've yet to find anything from that cartoon at flea markets & yard sales crying Wouldn't mind finding a few Armada/Cybertron/Energon either, but the only figure from that era I ever found was a (naked) Unicron xp

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Erailea
Thanks guys heart

Murasaki Alien

It's a real luck of the draw, sadly. This'll be my second year of hunting for Transformers at yard sales and flea markets and this is the only time I can remember seeing figures so old. Usually what I'm running across are movie verse and BK/McyD toys xp Even so, they're hard to find >.<

There is this really HUGE flea market that goes on near me 3 or 4 times a year. But even with the several hundred vendors that fill the event I only ever find 1-3 Transformers when I go. The odds are so bad gonk I can find Star Wars, Hot Wheels and My Little Pony by the bucket load (it's almost horrifying actually. Lol), but Transformers are so elusive crying

I'd love to find some of the Animated guys I'm missing, but I've yet to find anything from that cartoon at flea markets & yard sales crying Wouldn't mind finding a few Armada/Cybertron/Energon either, but the only figure from that era I ever found was a (naked) Unicron xp

I was at a second hand store the other day and dug through two boxes of toys. I found Transformers and they were missing parts that didn't make it worth buying them. Like legs and heads. I found a figure of the Fallen and would have gotten him if we wasn't missing two important parts. The only complete or nearly complete figure was one of the twins from ROTF and I really cannot stand those characters....

I guess my luck is just plain awful, then. I have a friend of mine who tells me that he sees TF figures at yard sales and stuff. And one of his family members or a friend of the family went to a yard sale and found a giant box of Beast Wars. The guy told him just to tick him off, too, because he knows my friend is a Beast Wars fanatic. If I were him I would have begged the guy to buy them for me and I'd pay him back later. DX

I actually have a naked Armada Unicron. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces