Autobots or Decepticons?

Autobots 0.2540415704388 25.4% [ 110 ]
Decepticons 0.22632794457275 22.6% [ 98 ]
Triple Changers! 0.085450346420323 8.5% [ 37 ]
I like them all 0.43418013856813 43.4% [ 188 ]
Total Votes:[ 433 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 180 181 182 > >> >>> »|

Assimilated Wolf

Picked up a TF Prime Cyberverse Bumblebee and Vehicon. Had to mod both.

Oh and:
http://www.seibertron.com/news/view.php?id=24755

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Gundamu

Oh and:
]http://www.seibertron.com/news/view.php?id=24755

those aren't the only things. Botcon has all kinds of new figures they're displaying.
The guys in this video are kind of annoying but I liked this video in terms of how many toys they've showed in it being displayed at the convention.

Personally I'm super excited for the Voyager FOC Soundwave. Sort of glad I passed on the WFC figure now.

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Also, I managed to acquire some new figures as well

this Totally awesome repaint of ROTF Soundwave:
User Image

He came in a double pack with Bumblebee but I gave that figure to my friend as a birthday present.

And last night I went to an auction and won all of these guys. All for about $24! I think it's a steal given how expensive that Ultimate Bumblebee was/still is.Surprisingly enough Ultimate Bumblebee still works, too! Sound effects and all!

User Image

User Image

They aren't perfect and are missing a few part but it's nothing really major. But the flaws in the figures I did get were:
The tank decepticon has no barrel for its cannon.
Ironhide is missing the hood of his truck in vehicle mode.

In Bot-mode Ultimate 'Bee's arm doesn't really want to click into the joint.

But they all still look pretty great regardless. They all could have been in that sad state of that Giant Beast Machines Cheetor was. I had to pass on him because he was missing too many pieces. Like a head... >> The only one that really suffers is Mr. Half-of-a-Spinosaurus-Repugnus but even so, I still think he's hilarious without his tail. I was also super-excited about getting that Ratchet and the Robot Heroes, too. I'm a huge sucker for chibi transformers and those Robot Heroes are right up my alley, especially Soundwave there. heart

Assimilated Wolf

Murasaki Alien
Gundamu

Oh and:

those aren't the only things. Botcon has all kinds of new figures they're displaying.
The guys in this video are kind of annoying but I liked this video in terms of how many toys they've showed in it being displayed at the convention.

Personally I'm super excited for the Voyager FOC Soundwave. Sort of glad I passed on the WFC figure now.
This year I plan on getting Jazz and Optimus. Next year it'll be Starscream and Sideswipe. People keep saying the FOC Jazz looks bad but I just don't see it.

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Gundamu
Murasaki Alien
Gundamu

Oh and:

This year I plan on getting Jazz and Optimus. Next year it'll be Starscream and Sideswipe. People keep saying the FOC Jazz looks bad but I just don't see it.

I don't think he looks bad but for me he just looks too similar to the Generations Reval the Shield Jazz that came out last year. He just doesn't seem different enough for me to go out and buy his FOC self. That, and I'm not quite a fanatic for the character and, unlike Soundwave, I don't feel like I NEED ever version of Jazz. XD

Assimilated Wolf

Murasaki Alien
Gundamu
Murasaki Alien
Gundamu

Oh and:

I don't think he looks bad but for me he just looks too similar to the Generations Reval the Shield Jazz that came out last year. He just doesn't seem different enough for me to go out and buy his FOC self. That, and I'm not quite a fanatic for the character and, unlike Soundwave, I don't feel like I NEED ever version of Jazz. XD
That's not really an issue for me because the only jazz I currently own is the one from the movie. I'm also looking at the Transformers Prime RID Rumble.

Valiant Jackling

Of the Generations WFC characters Jazz is my least favorite. He looks very bland. I'm still getting him, OP and Shockwave though. Have them pre-ordered on BBTS. Bland as he is, I like Jazz and I prefer that toy over Knockout. I just can't get over how ugly they made the poor 'con gonk

Voyager Shockwave looks cool too! Amazingly so, but somehow I doubt I'll ever find him and knowing BBTS they'll price him out the wazoo >.< So I'm getting the deluxe sweatdrop If I do manage to find his voyager toy in stores I might donate the deluxe to Toys for Tots or something.

A part of me wants Bruticus too, but then I think about how big the bugger is going to be and I don't know where I would display it to make the purchase worthwhile sweatdrop That at his 5 toys are going to be spread out between waves (supposedly), which is going to make them a nightmare to find >.< I think the deciding factor for me is going to depend on how much the "gift sets," where all 5 toys are sold together, are going to cost. SDCC is doing one with the G1 colors and Amazon is doing another with the modernized vibrant colors. Somehow I think they're going to be outrageous...

@ Murasaki - Nice finds!

Finding complete used toys is a total pain. The only places I've ever found them were at toy/anime conventions, likely because the vendors know what they're doing and what their merchandise is. But I tend not to count the totally abused toys as sightings at yards sales sweatdrop It's pretty laughable the states you can find them in... except when the jerk wad of a seller is selling them for near-full price and they're missing vital parts :/ Then it's borderline insulting. There was one vendor at the flea market where I got OP and Megs that was selling TF toys that were missing limbs or even half their bodies (no joke) for near complete prices :/

Usually the ones I grab at flea markets / yard sales are missing little things, like weapons or missile accessories... except in the case of Unicron, Megs and Beast OP.They were just too cheap to say no to xD

Valiant Jackling

I was moving stuff into my new room today and took a few snap shots to amuse myself 3nodding

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Erailea
Of the Generations WFC characters Jazz is my least favorite. He looks very bland. I'm still getting him, OP and Shockwave though. Have them pre-ordered on BBTS. Bland as he is, I like Jazz and I prefer that toy over Knockout. I just can't get over how ugly they made the poor 'con gonk

Voyager Shockwave looks cool too! Amazingly so, but somehow I doubt I'll ever find him and knowing BBTS they'll price him out the wazoo >.< So I'm getting the deluxe sweatdrop If I do manage to find his voyager toy in stores I might donate the deluxe to Toys for Tots or something.

A part of me wants Bruticus too, but then I think about how big the bugger is going to be and I don't know where I would display it to make the purchase worthwhile sweatdrop That at his 5 toys are going to be spread out between waves (supposedly), which is going to make them a nightmare to find >.< I think the deciding factor for me is going to depend on how much the "gift sets," where all 5 toys are sold together, are going to cost. SDCC is doing one with the G1 colors and Amazon is doing another with the modernized vibrant colors. Somehow I think they're going to be outrageous...

@ Murasaki - Nice finds!

Finding complete used toys is a total pain. The only places I've ever found them were at toy/anime conventions, likely because the vendors know what they're doing and what their merchandise is. But I tend not to count the totally abused toys as sightings at yards sales sweatdrop It's pretty laughable the states you can find them in... except when the jerk wad of a seller is selling them for near-full price and they're missing vital parts :/ Then it's borderline insulting. There was one vendor at the flea market where I got OP and Megs that was selling TF toys that were missing limbs or even half their bodies (no joke) for near complete prices :/

Usually the ones I grab at flea markets / yard sales are missing little things, like weapons or missile accessories... except in the case of Unicron, Megs and Beast OP.They were just too cheap to say no to xD

I'm still not sure if I want all of Bruticus... I was looking forward to Swindle but he looks sorta awful, in my opinion. Although a few of them aren't bad. I can live with the neon colors, too. xD I'm also looking forward to Shockwave as well. Also, apparently there's a new Kup figure, too. His face seems a bit odd but it could just be the funky angle in the photo.

Full price for toys missing heads and limbs?! Are they stupid? DX They're not gonna get that if they've got someone that knows what it is they are looking at. At best they could sell it for parts.

I didn't say "No" to my Unicron because my friend gave him to me. First official Transformer I can actually recall having and knowing "This is a Transformer!" The only thing I really wish he had was the wings. I like Unicron's wings. I'm still reluctant to even try to find parts for him on Ebay since he has quite a bit of uniqueness and character being the way he is.

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Erailea
I was moving stuff into my new room today and took a few snap shots to amuse myself 3nodding

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Is that the G1ish Generations Lugnut?! Dude! I couldn't find him anywhere. xD I'm not a fan of his character in Animated but that toy is cool.

Also, I'm a little curious about how stiff/poseable that Blurr figure is. It looks like Generations Blurr and Isn't it roughly the same mold as Drift? I knew that Drift figure could pull off all kinds of poses and such.

Valiant Jackling

Murasaki Alien

Yeah, I saw that Kup last night. Not a fan of it. It's a straight up repaint of Ironhide if I remember IH's toy right. I'll get Ironhide but I'll skip Kup without a second thought.

I looked for Unicron's parts when I got mine.... they were mad expensive, when you take into account what you need to finish him off >.< If the little stomach panel costs $10 I don't want to know what the wings would cost O.o

As for pics - yes it's Generations Lugnut wink Almost didn't get him. The first time I saw him was about 3 years ago when I had just started collecting. I saw him a few days after buying TFA Lugnut and I didn't want another character that so similar when I was on a really tight budget (I love TFA heart So the choice wasn't hard). I didn't see the Generations version again until last Fall. I grabbed him that time xD

Eh... Blurr is kind of stiff in my opinion. He's still fun though. I love his overall look and feel, especially in that head, but he isn't anywhere near as posable as a figure like PRID Ratchet. He doesn't have waist articulation and his arms don't lift all the way up from the side. You can get them up if you swivel them forward and up, but sidesways and up king of stops at a 45 degree angle. His knees also bend *really* early. You can see where the joint is in the pic - where the dark blue meets the light blue - which I think makes posing him in leg heavy stances awkward. You can see the gap in his ankle too. His feet don't move at all. Instead his ankles moves at that breaking point. I just got used to the small gap needed to have the leg bent a little. It does limits how much you could do with him before he looks holey though.

He's not the best character for posing, but he has such a great look and feel to him it's OK in my book. I just keep him in a more casual pose. Works out for the better anyway. haha. Having too many character in elaborate poses takes away from a display. And the big a** gun he and Kup use make it fun wink Their casual stances look far more interesting than those figures without weapons (or large weapons for at matter).

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Erailea
Murasaki Alien

Yeah, I saw that Kup last night. Not a fan of it. It's a straight up repaint of Ironhide if I remember IH's toy right. I'll get Ironhide but I'll skip Kup without a second thought.

I looked for Unicron's parts when I got mine.... they were mad expensive, when you take into account what you need to finish him off >.< If the little stomach panel costs $10 I don't want to know what the wings would cost O.o

As for pics - yes it's Generations Lugnut wink Almost didn't get him. The first time I saw him was about 3 years ago when I had just started collecting. I saw him a few days after buying TFA Lugnut and I didn't want another character that so similar when I was on a really tight budget (I love TFA heart So the choice wasn't hard). I didn't see the Generations version again until last Fall. I grabbed him that time xD

Eh... Blurr is kind of stiff in my opinion. He's still fun though. I love his overall look and feel, especially in that head, but he isn't anywhere near as posable as a figure like PRID Ratchet. He doesn't have waist articulation and his arms don't lift all the way up from the side. You can get them up if you swivel them forward and up, but sidesways and up king of stops at a 45 degree angle. His knees also bend *really* early. You can see where the joint is in the pic - where the dark blue meets the light blue - which I think makes posing him in leg heavy stances awkward. You can see the gap in his ankle too. His feet don't move at all. Instead his ankles moves at that breaking point. I just got used to the small gap needed to have the leg bent a little. It does limits how much you could do with him before he looks holey though.

He's not the best character for posing, but he has such a great look and feel to him it's OK in my book. I just keep him in a more casual pose. Works out for the better anyway. haha. Having too many character in elaborate poses takes away from a display. And the big a** gun he and Kup use make it fun wink Their casual stances look far more interesting than those figures without weapons (or large weapons for at matter).

Well, looks like my Unicron is just gonna stay naked, then. I can't afford to shell out like 10-12 dollars for each tiny little piece on him.

I know what you mean about elaborate poses taking away from display space. X_X The Prime figures, for the most part, are pretty well articulated and it's just so much fun putting them in all of these crazy action poses. I'm running out of shelves and stands to put TF figures but I don't wanna ruin their awesome poses, such as having Bumblebee knelt down, guarding a tiny My Little Pony toy from Megatron's wrath. I'd take a picture but no matter what angle I put it at it doesn't do it justice. DX

Valiant Jackling

Murasaki Alien

Well, looks like my Unicron is just gonna stay naked, then. I can't afford to shell out like 10-12 dollars for each tiny little piece on him.

I know what you mean about elaborate poses taking away from display space. X_X The Prime figures, for the most part, are pretty well articulated and it's just so much fun putting them in all of these crazy action poses. I'm running out of shelves and stands to put TF figures but I don't wanna ruin their awesome poses, such as having Bumblebee knelt down, guarding a tiny My Little Pony toy from Megatron's wrath. I'd take a picture but no matter what angle I put it at it doesn't do it justice. DX

I thought the same thing. And I don't really feel like shelling out $50+ for a new figure >.< Hopefully they're releasing a Unicron in the Prime line. Would be nice to have a smaller format (that's complete).

I was forced to put a lot of my figures in default / really basic poses the other day when I was filling the shelf in my new room. Some of them are in dynamic poses but I wanted to fit as many as I could on the shelf so many aren't. Better to have them on display somewhere then stored away in a closet (in my opinion). I was opening some of my MISB's for that reason. Wish I had a lot of room though. Would be cool to set up mini battle scenes xd

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Erailea
Murasaki Alien

I thought the same thing. And I don't really feel like shelling out $50+ for a new figure >.< Hopefully they're releasing a Unicron in the Prime line. Would be nice to have a smaller format (that's complete).

I was forced to put a lot of my figures in default / really basic poses the other day when I was filling the shelf in my new room. Some of them are in dynamic poses but I wanted to fit as many as I could on the shelf so many aren't. Better to have them on display somewhere then stored away in a closet (in my opinion). I was opening some of my MISB's for that reason. Wish I had a lot of room though. Would be cool to set up mini battle scenes xd

I heard rumors that Japan is getting something called a "Gaia Unicron" To me that sounds like it's just gonna be a figure of the stone avatars Unicron made for him self right at the end of season one. But I read that a awhile back and I could be getting my info mixed up or it could have been false completely. *shrugs* It would be really great if Hasbro did make a TFP Unicron figure, though.

I wish I had tons of space, too. I'm actually thinking about putting away some of my ponies just so I have shelf space in my closet for Transformers. Though the main reason is that I have so many of them lumped together that you can't really tell them apart. All you can really see are parts of their faces and a ton of hair. XD Hopefully soon my snake will be upgraded to a larger tank and the top of my dresser will be free for what ever else I wanna put on it, too.

Valiant Jackling

Murasaki Alien

I heard rumors that Japan is getting something called a "Gaia Unicron" To me that sounds like it's just gonna be a figure of the stone avatars Unicron made for him self right at the end of season one. But I read that a awhile back and I could be getting my info mixed up or it could have been false completely. *shrugs* It would be really great if Hasbro did make a TFP Unicron figure, though.

I wish I had tons of space, too. I'm actually thinking about putting away some of my ponies just so I have shelf space in my closet for Transformers. Though the main reason is that I have so many of them lumped together that you can't really tell them apart. All you can really see are parts of their faces and a ton of hair. XD Hopefully soon my snake will be upgraded to a larger tank and the top of my dresser will be free for what ever else I wanna put on it, too.

I'm not much of a sticker person though and it seems a lot of Japan's PRID figures involve sticker attachments. So if Takara is the only one making it I guess I'm outta luck xP

Transformers do the same thing as your ponies xd The just don't have hair xd Made setting my self interesting. I wanted the each figure to be seen so there was quite a bit of fiddling. Sadly it's difficult to get a picture that does it justice because the flash is flattening everything out. So unless I take a crud load of pics and pan across an it doesn't work so well >.< Ah well.

Lord Megatron, look! (I wish Starscream's head swiveled >.< It only goes up and down)
User Image
I love the facial expression that go with the stance. Sadly Gaia's size resttriction don't allow me to blow it up enough, but here's a link to a bigger picture if you want to see their faces - Close up piccy - makes me wonder what some Autobot is doing off screen... Oh dear. Maybe that's why Starscream doesn't want to turn his head. He's already traumatized. Look at poor Megatron!

User Image
I have two shelves but you only see about half of each on here. The end of the one on the left has a few holes I can fill if I can find skinny figures. They have to be skinny deluxes though because the commander class guys would hide behind the bot shots xP Arachnid would be perfect for one of them I think :3 Hopefully she comes out soon heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff