Decepticons 0.22632794457275 22.6% [ 98 ]
Triple Changers! 0.085450346420323 8.5% [ 37 ]
I like them all 0.43418013856813 43.4% [ 188 ]
Total Votes:[ 433 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 180 181 182 > >> >>> »|

Assimilated Wolf

H Falcon
Gundamu
I picked up the RID Deluxe Arcee(seriously has to be my new fave. Gave her BFG to Wheeljack and Cliffjumper's modified blaster/hammer to her.) and the black recolor of DOTM Soundwave.

@H Falcon: I'm so jelly right now.

Thanks. biggrin

My PRID Arcee is in the mail. I'm hoping to get her this week. My Girl finally sent her up to me. biggrin

I'm sure you're gonna love the figure. She's just so...FUN! I imagine this is what the Animated figures were like.

4,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Gundamu
H Falcon
Gundamu
I picked up the RID Deluxe Arcee(seriously has to be my new fave. Gave her BFG to Wheeljack and Cliffjumper's modified blaster/hammer to her.) and the black recolor of DOTM Soundwave.

Thanks. biggrin

My PRID Arcee is in the mail. I'm hoping to get her this week. My Girl finally sent her up to me. biggrin

I'm sure you're gonna love the figure. She's just so...FUN! I imagine this is what the Animated figures were like.

Oh I know I'll love her. I have been wanting her since I saw the first pics of her when she was still unreleased. The sculpting and the detail in the Figure/Mold are awesome. I would like to get her in the store but they haven't been seen up here yet. So my girl got me her. biggrin

4,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Here is another shot.

User Image

(Rearranging my space for when Arcee arrives.) biggrin

Assimilated Wolf

H Falcon
Gundamu
H Falcon
Gundamu

Thanks. biggrin

Oh I know I'll love her. I have been wanting her since I saw the first pics of her when she was still unreleased. The sculpting and the detail in the Figure/Mold are awesome. I would like to get her in the store but they haven't been seen up here yet. So my girl got me her. biggrin

lucky you!

10,500 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100
Masterpiece Sideswipe huh? Interesting.

Valiant Jackling

Has anyone actually seen PRID Hotshot and Vehicon in stores?

I'm seeing more and more Ratchet, which is good for anyone who wants him, but I already have him xP Saw Arcee the other day too, but I already have the FE and NYCC versions. So... booo! Lol. I want Vehicon and Hot Shot xP And I don't want to pay stupid online prices >.<

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
H Falcon
Murasaki Alien
H Falcon
]

FFFFF! Why do you have to post so many pictures of FE Bulkhead!? STOP TAUNTING ME! >< the only First Edition that I honestly want but I am NOT willing to pay that much for it.

Also, a friend of mine was kind enough to buy a PRID Ratchet figure for me! He knew I hadn't found one in my area and bought one when he found one in his home town walmart! Ratchet was an absolute PAIN to transform, though. Very stiff and a few of his pieces didn't wanna budge much.

Sorry...

But hey it wasn't just Bulkheaad. Miko is there too! biggrin

>> *can pass on Miko*

Conservative Capitalist

I only have a Megatron . n.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Erailea

I'm seeing more and more Ratchet, which is good for anyone who wants him, but I already have him xP Saw Arcee the other day too, but I already have the FE and NYCC versions. So... booo! Lol. I want Vehicon and Hot Shot xP And I don't want to pay stupid online prices >.<

I haven't seen them in stores yet. But I hope they start appearing soon! I might pass on Hot Shot since it's nearly the same mold, but, I REALLY want the Vehicon. But the one I'm really keeping a look out for is the Voyager Starscream. I've heard he's in stores now and it's on Hasbro's webesite, too. but I have yet to see him in my area, though.

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Hazdriuth

Which Megatron is he? There are a lot of them. ^^;. Perhaps you could post a photo?

Valiant Jackling

Murasaki Alien
Erailea

I haven't seen them in stores yet. But I hope they start appearing soon! I might pass on Hot Shot since it's nearly the same mold, but, I REALLY want the Vehicon. But the one I'm really keeping a look out for is the Voyager Starscream. I've heard he's in stores now and it's on Hasbro's webesite, too. but I have yet to see him in my area, though.

Hot Shot is very similar to Bee but as I only have the NYCC version of Bee I don't mind getting another similar mold. He looked great in the pics. I hope he looks as good in person, if I can ever find him >.<

Hasbro has a tendency to place things on their website before they're actually available. They leave the all too annoying "sold out" label on them >.< I gave up with their site. Lol. I only order from them on rare occasions (ie: super sale items around x-mas time and after SDCC if there's something I want)

Conservative Capitalist

Murasaki Alien
Hazdriuth

Which Megatron is he? There are a lot of them. ^^;. Perhaps you could post a photo?

the movie megatron,y'know
But I lost it

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Erailea
Murasaki Alien
Erailea

Hot Shot is very similar to Bee but as I only have the NYCC version of Bee I don't mind getting another similar mold. He looked great in the pics. I hope he looks as good in person, if I can ever find him >.<

Hasbro has a tendency to place things on their website before they're actually available. They leave the all too annoying "sold out" label on them >.< I gave up with their site. Lol. I only order from them on rare occasions (ie: super sale items around x-mas time and after SDCC if there's something I want)

Good luck with your Hot Shot search!

DX Hasbro's website got my hopes up about finding Starscream any time soon then. And I've never actually ordered from there, but I've seriously been considering it, however. I want that Generations Warpath they still have up. I never got him when I saw him in stores since I lacked the funds at the time.

Valiant Jackling

Murasaki Alien

DX Hasbro's website got my hopes up about finding Starscream any time soon then. And I've never actually ordered from there, but I've seriously been considering it, however. I want that Generations Warpath they still have up. I never got him when I saw him in stores since I lacked the funds at the time.

If you ever do order from them take the time to poke around google and see if there are any working promo codes. They sometimes offer free shipping or 10-30% certain orders/merchandise.

On another note I saw legion class Evac and Breakdown in Walmart today. Was tempted to get them, but then I reminded myself Breakdown is getting a Voyager figure and Evac is a new character for the Universal Hollywood ride (which opened today... and I live no where near Cali... *sad face* ) so he might get a larger figure later. Even if he doesn't I doubt he'll be popular among the kids because they won't who he is unless they've been on the ride. So finding him again shouldn't be an issue.

Still no sign of of the two deluxe guys or cyberverse Ironhide though emotion_donotwant I wonder if IH is getting a deluxe or voyager figure...

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Erailea
Murasaki Alien

If you ever do order from them take the time to poke around google and see if there are any working promo codes. They sometimes offer free shipping or 10-30% certain orders/merchandise.

On another note I saw legion class Evac and Breakdown in Walmart today. Was tempted to get them, but then I reminded myself Breakdown is getting a Voyager figure and Evac is a new character for the Universal Hollywood ride (which opened today... and I live no where near Cali... *sad face* ) so he might get a larger figure later. Even if he doesn't I doubt he'll be popular among the kids because they won't who he is unless they've been on the ride. So finding him again shouldn't be an issue.

Still no sign of of the two deluxe guys or cyberverse Ironhide though emotion_donotwant I wonder if IH is getting a deluxe or voyager figure...

Breakdown is getting a voyager? That's actually awesome! Too bad Knockout's figure looks bad The size comparison between the two would be nice. DX I must also see Evac, got any images? *is to lazy to look myself* XP

I'm sort of looking forward to Cyberverse Ultra Magnus as well as Ironhide.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff