Autobots or Decepticons?

Autobots 0.2540415704388 25.4% [ 110 ]
Decepticons 0.22632794457275 22.6% [ 98 ]
Triple Changers! 0.085450346420323 8.5% [ 37 ]
I like them all 0.43418013856813 43.4% [ 188 ]
Total Votes:[ 433 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 180 181 182 > >> »|

Valiant Jackling

Bah! I got a $10 Kohl's coupon in the mail and had hoped to find a Transformer to spend it on for the Toys for Tots program. No go. Didn't see a single Transformer in the store :/ Ended up buying a kiddy cash register instead. Works out better, I guess. The toy is much more likely to be accepted by children of both genders and can even be given to a toddler.

edit: Also, for anyone interested, TJ Maxx has some of the older, large Kreo's (mine had Optimus w/ trailer and Sentinel) for $20. They also have DOTM Leader's (mine had Ironhide and Bumblebee). Didn't look at their prices, but if they run like Leaders usually do, they're going to be $25 or $30.

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Erailea
Bah! I got a $10 Kohl's coupon in the mail and had hoped to find a Transformer to spend it on for the Toys for Tots program. No go. Didn't see a single Transformer in the store :/ Ended up buying a kiddy cash register instead. Works out better, I guess. The toy is much more likely to be accepted by children of both genders and can even be given to a toddler.

edit: Also, for anyone interested, TJ Maxx has some of the older, large Kreo's (mine had Optimus w/ trailer and Sentinel) for $20. They also have DOTM Leader's (mine had Ironhide and Bumblebee). Didn't look at their prices, but if they run like Leaders usually do, they're going to be $25 or $30.

Pfft I'm not gonna bother looking at my TJMaxx for any Transformers. Much like your Kohls, they NEVER have any there.

Also, my birthday was on Sunday. Shockingly, I did get some TF stuff! My family got me the Dark of the Moon DVD and another friend gave me a teeny little Jetfire Botshot. Probably everyone else in the restaurant aside from my friends thought I was nuts when I was like "IT'S SKYFIRE!!!... well Jetfire...BUT STILL!"

Assimilated Wolf

Murasaki Alien
Erailea

Pfft I'm not gonna bother looking at my TJMaxx for any Transformers. Much like your Kohls, they NEVER have any there.

Also, my birthday was on Sunday. Shockingly, I did get some TF stuff! My family got me the Dark of the Moon DVD and another friend gave me a teeny little Jetfire Botshot. Probably everyone else in the restaurant aside from my friends thought I was nuts when I was like "IT'S SKYFIRE!!!... well Jetfire...BUT STILL!"

Oh, happy birthday!
Skyfire. Jetfire. A flying Transformer is involved. Win/win.

Maybe I should...treat myself now that I've got a job... emotion_kirakira

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Gundamu
Murasaki Alien
Erailea

Oh, happy birthday!

:3 Thanks!
Indeed! The same friend that got me Jetfire also drew me a robot pony, too! It was awesome!

You got a job?! CONGRATS ON LANDING ONE! Gah I know how much of a pain it can be! >> You should! Buy all the Botshots! XP
Why don't I see you on meebo anymore? You need to log into it more often so we can chat!

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Gaiz, I feel that maybe we should get some chatter going on in here again. It has been slow and dead. So How about I post a few questions for you guys to answer...

What is your current favorite figure in your collection and why?

Which character do you have the most of in your collection? Was intentional because you love said character or maybe even unintentional simply because you've just obtained various figures of said character?

What three figures, any figures, would you get if you could without having to worry about things like rarity it or how much it costs.

Say Hasbro is being unimaginably generous and personally wants you to give them an idea for a good quality figure. What would you tell them to design so you and the masses could have it? No complaining about Hasbro since we are all aware that they can suck sometimes.

Lunatic

Got this from my friend yesterday.

User Image
User Image

And got these in the mail today.

User Image
User Image

User Image
User Image

My only complain is I don't like there only being one cannon for Ironhide. If and when I get a Kup his cannons are going to Ironhide. Other than that he's a great figure.

Valiant Jackling

Murasaki Alien

Sorry Murasaki. I know I haven't been on much (or in the mood to be overly chatty) because I've been stress-sick. My family is going to give me a heart attack, literally speaking, and looking at apartments is only making it worse. So expensive gonk

But damn it, if I could get Hasbro to make a good quality character of my choosing it'd be Arcee because I love that PINK fem-bot. None of this Chromia-blue nonsense for my favorite Autobot.

My current fav. figure is MP Optimus because I finally got him today and have biased happy emotions right now. Lol. It's about the only good thing that's happened so far this week.

As for the most prevalent figure in my collection... Optimus, mostly by mistake. Went crazy with DOTM toys because I had money to do so and bought most (but not all) of the OP toys... Ooops. That whole DOTM craziness is what wore me out of the movie verse aesthetics. But I also have the RID, PRID, Animated, RtS, WfC and FoC versions as well as 2 Bot Shots (got the trailer-less one first, not realizing he was getting a trailer >.< ), the Beast Wars version ($2 flea market find) and... a few other forms.... Optimus is the one character who will always have a toy made, no matter what the universe. Lol.

So I guess even without DOTM he's be the most prevalent xp Still love Optimus though, he's just not in my top 3 favs.

As for what figures I'd get if cost and rarity were put aside... G1 Arcee, that Amazon exclusive Unicron and... dunno... Takara's MP Starscream, maybe... my brain isn't really working at full capacity at the moment xp But G1 Arcee is a definite because I love her dearly. The other two could change.

Valiant Jackling

And happy Birthday Murasaki!!!

Congrats on the job too Gundamu!!

.... things that should have been in the last post and somehow didn't get in.

edit: why didn't I just edit my last post. Gah! I think I need to go to bed....

Assimilated Wolf

Murasaki Alien
Gundamu
Murasaki Alien
Erailea

Oh, happy birthday!

:3 Thanks!
Indeed! The same friend that got me Jetfire also drew me a robot pony, too! It was awesome!

You got a job?! CONGRATS ON LANDING ONE! Gah I know how much of a pain it can be! >> You should! Buy all the Botshots! XP
Why don't I see you on meebo anymore? You need to log into it more often so we can chat!

Cool!
Thanks! I treated myself to a Voyager RID Megatron. Just needed to tighten some things up. I really like this figure.

Assimilated Wolf

Just saw the in-hand images of the third Wave of the FoC Generations figures. Let me just say that thank GOD that I have a job now cause I'm gonna need that cash flow for these guys. Starscream looks amazing and Sideswipe looks so much better in this mold than Jazz did.

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Erailea
And happy Birthday Murasaki!!!

Congrats on the job too Gundamu!!

.... things that should have been in the last post and somehow didn't get in.

edit: why didn't I just edit my last post. Gah! I think I need to go to bed....

:3 Thank you! And thanks for answering the lame questions I posted.

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Gundamu
Just saw the in-hand images of the third Wave of the FoC Generations figures. Let me just say that thank GOD that I have a job now cause I'm gonna need that cash flow for these guys. Starscream looks amazing and Sideswipe looks so much better in this mold than Jazz did.

I want all of em' minus the Shockwave mold... Gah... Starscream needs a Skywarp repaint. Kickback and Magnus especially are wants for me. I LOVE Insecticons and Ultra Magnus.

Assimilated Wolf

Murasaki Alien
Gundamu

I want all of em' minus the Shockwave mold... Gah... Starscream needs a Skywarp repaint. Kickback and Magnus especially are wants for me. I LOVE Insecticons and Ultra Magnus.

I want Kickback on two different levels: Animal/Non-vehicle Transformers are love for me and the Gear Shredder weapon he comes with. Sideswipe I want for his changes to the Jazz mold and that Path Blaster he comes with. Starscream....after reading Transformers RID... Need I say more? And, yes, his FoC mold would look amazing in Skywarp's and Thundercracker's colors. I just pray they are released for retail if they do make them and maybe come with new weapons.

Lunatic

What do you all think of my new goodies?

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Mildellas
What do you all think of my new goodies?

Thundertron is awesome, of course. I still want him, but I'm not going out of my way to get him. I've learned that EVENTUALLY I'll find one in my area. And IF I don't by the time the Prime line ends I'll maybe order one.

Not going to lie, IDFK what that other one is... aside from what appears to be a blue recolor of Optimus. *shrugs*

Now stop ignoring my post and go answer those questions I posted! ><

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas