Welcome to Gaia! ::

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

Fizzflower

Hi, I'm the one who's going to have DA dolls~~ User Image
First Im making my city elf, who exists in a semi-canon Dragon Age pathfinder session I'm doing with friends.

Then down the line, I'm for sure going to make my Dalish inquisitor and maybe my dwarven 'quisi

Pics:
City Elf (Eshne & the DND squad) | Dalish Inquisitor (Evunir)

I don't have any pictures of Brielle/the dwarven inquisitor on my laptop apparently, so nothing for her. >___>;;;

Can you tell I like my elves to have white hair? :^)))

Magical Hobo

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
She is finally a full Lati Blue, not just a Yern hybrid. yum_puddi

Magical Hobo

Anyone waiting on new dolls?

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

I'm waitin on two! I have a Model delf Cian in brown skin and a Kid delf Kiwi romance on a model delf body on layaway through luts currently! They're meant to be my last two MSDs I get fo rmy story.

Luca and Oishi's Princess

Light Warrior

42,675 Points
  • But it Refused 500
  • Pokekaiju Contest Extraordinaire! 500
I'm waiting on a new doll too! I ordered a Doll Family H Linfeng 45cm about a week or so ago. I thought his forlorn face would compliment my Kid Sky Moonstone's face and they would be great to pose together!

I was going to wait a while before getting my second doll, but I fell in love with him as soon as I saw him and I happened to have just gotten my tax returns > <
Does anyone know what happened to Dream of Dolls? I really liked their dolls. Hadn't had the chance to purchase any from them yet and I just found out that their website's gone sweatdrop

Obsessive Cultist

RoliRoli

They closed the website wanting to overhaul it, but then never came back.
Someone found it accessible under another domain and apparently also a different Japanese one, but from what I've seen you can't order dolls from either version and the people that have tried to contact DOD through email or their Q&A boards have not received answers either, which isn't a good sign. So for now they're basically still gone as far as I know.

Opinionated Protagonist

13,890 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
I've been out of this hobby for a long time and seeing this thread just made me think about the fond times I had with my crew who are all sitting in the cupboard never seeing the light of day anymore... stare stare

Here's to the last photo of North taken roughly 2 years ago dramallama

User Image

Wishing everyone happiness and warmth with your beloved dollies heart

Magical Hobo

Kuren

I can understand that. I can't wait to see photos of them together! Congratulations. :3

XFateX

Aww Kiwi is such a pretty doll. Congrats on them being the last two for your story! It's always nice finishing off a collection, isn't it?

Esparenza

Waaah, North is amazing! Love the filter you used, too.

Luca and Oishi's Princess

Light Warrior

42,675 Points
  • But it Refused 500
  • Pokekaiju Contest Extraordinaire! 500
PrincessEv

I can understand that. I can't wait to see photos of them together! Congratulations. :3

Thank you! I'm pretty horrid at taking photos but I'll do my best to post one of them together when I can! I probably wont be receiving my new boy until early April and I'm going to be quite busy around that time.

I haven't even posted a picture of my girl...
so here's my Kidsky Moonstone, Mica, in her new outfit and wig:

User Image
[/spoilrer

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
So i got word from Lola...
The preordered Momonitas should be ready to be shipped to her soon! I am rather excited ... I know she's got one LARGE box of dolls, as the minimum order was 50...>>;;;

Hopefully This means in a couple weeks I'll be getting either a estimate or shipping notice about when I will see my girl...

And I am adopting a friend's MNF DES

Colonel_Moran's Precious

Biggest Kitten

*Slithers in.......Slithers out*

Fluffy Prophet

@ Hatsya and Roli: that makes me so glad to have Eithne, my DoD Isis, but so sad because I loved Calla and their body sculpts as well. It was such a good brand.

Magical Hobo

Shattered Ciel

Ahhh, congrats on the DES! Any photos? emotion_kirakira
Oh and any news on your order?

Kuren

Mica is lovely! I've never heard of her sculpt before, but it's really nice. <3

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
PrincessEv
Shattered Ciel

Ahhh, congrats on the DES! Any photos? emotion_kirakira
Oh and any news on your order?

Kuren

Mica is lovely! I've never heard of her sculpt before, but it's really nice. <3

Momonita just shipped to Lola, so she should be here soon... and i have photos on my Instagram

Greylethallin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces