Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
I'm waiting on a Atelier Momoni, Toffee skinned momonita

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

@Ciel: WHat an ADORABLE sculpt, she has such a sweet smile. User Image

And answering the question to the thread in general on the last page - my 2017 doll plans are:
  • ⊳Practice faceups! I'm cheap and don't wanna pay someone else to do it, so I better git gud User Image

• ⊳Find (make?) the perfect wig for my 2nd doll when his head comes in February

• ⊳Re-string the Doll Chateau body I got recently because omfg it is WAAAAY too tight.
  • Restringing is kind of a daunting task for me because I've only done it once, and my DC's limbs are lot thinner so I imagine he's gonna be a bigger pain in the a**.

• ⊳Sew/purchase a decent wardrobe for both my dolls

• ⊳Make/purchase some fantasy / rpg style props for my 2nd doll

• ⊳Go to more local doll meetups & make friends in the community -
  • I've gone to one meetup and have one friend so far but it'd be exciting to make a few more. User Image

• ⊳Aaaand lastly ... try not to buy more, because I want to focus on these two first. :U

• Blessed Explorer

5,375 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Peoplewatcher 100
    • Forum Regular 100
    I haven't posted anything about my doll family in quit some time. I'm up to eleven dolls now. Twelve here in about a week. So here goes....

Ringdoll Andrew Fullset named Andrew, Impldoll Iris named Linn, Impldoll Rinley named Asamu, 5star Doll Tong Tong named Schrodinger, Ramcube Tiger Twins(both twins) named Ambrose and Sofie, Dikadoll AAAAA named Rory, Maskcat Doll Aruna named Poppet, Soom Rosette Fir named Chrys(anthemum), 5star Doll Aiden named Achile, 5star Doll Ria named Baozhai. Not sure what the twelth will be yet. I'll be getting it at con so I'll be feeling it out there.

NauthiR's Fangirl

Obsessive Hoarder

13,025 Points
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • Ally Up 100
    • Profitable 100
    Posted a blog entry with a video and photos of me taking out some of my dolls into the snow. This is my favorite photo from the bunch:
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Eloquent Senshi

27,050 Points
    • Magical Girl 50
    • Excitable Emoter 25
    • Bunny Hoarder 150

Hello! Please call me: Kegokec or Kego
    About you: I'm 27 (In a couple days). I'm a housewife and I have a 6 year old daughter and I'm 7 months pregnant with a son (Elliott!). I crochet and enjoy collecting pretty things, mostly Sailor Moon and Batman!
    How you got into the hobby: I saw pretty dolls and wanted them. XP

Hey all! I'm new here. biggrin I currently have 4 BJDs, three of which are Pullip and the fourth and newest of which is a J-Doll.

My Pullips are Pullip as Princess Serenity and human Luna from Sailor Moon, and Pullip as "Rida" who is Nana from the Manga of the same name. :3 My J-Doll is the "Reforma" one.

I'd had my eye on Reforma for years but never bought her because she was too expensive. I found her for a good deal a couple days ago and snagged her. My only problem now is figuring out which wigs and clothes fit her! I believe she's body type 4 (made in/after 2009) and there doesn't seem to be a lot of information on that body type that I can find. I don't undress my 3 Pullips so I can't try their clothes on her.

Monster High clothes are too small, that's for sure.

Magical Hobo

One of my dolls shipped. Yay! ^^

Barraka1987's Princess

Fuzzy Friend

15,425 Points
    • Gaian 50
    • Generous 100
    • Newbie Helper 100
    Kegokec

Hello! Please call me: Kegokec or Kego
    About you: I'm 27 (In a couple days). I'm a housewife and I have a 6 year old daughter and I'm 7 months pregnant with a son (Elliott!). I crochet and enjoy collecting pretty things, mostly Sailor Moon and Batman!
    How you got into the hobby: I saw pretty dolls and wanted them. XP

Hey all! I'm new here. biggrin I currently have 4 BJDs, three of which are Pullip and the fourth and newest of which is a J-Doll.

My Pullips are Pullip as Princess Serenity and human Luna from Sailor Moon, and Pullip as "Rida" who is Nana from the Manga of the same name. :3 My J-Doll is the "Reforma" one.

I'd had my eye on Reforma for years but never bought her because she was too expensive. I found her for a good deal a couple days ago and snagged her. My only problem now is figuring out which wigs and clothes fit her! I believe she's body type 4 (made in/after 2009) and there doesn't seem to be a lot of information on that body type that I can find. I don't undress my 3 Pullips so I can't try their clothes on her.

Monster High clothes are too small, that's for sure.

is she 1/6 size? if so, i know it sounds odd, but try barbie clothes, they are a good fit for my 27cm 1/6 obitsu dollfie

Kranberri Jam

Posted a blog entry with a video and photos of me taking out some of my dolls into the snow. This is my favorite photo from the bunch:

thats precious!

Eloquent Senshi

27,050 Points
    • Magical Girl 50
    • Excitable Emoter 25
    • Bunny Hoarder 150
    The Furry Fuzzball
    is she 1/6 size? if so, i know it sounds odd, but try barbie clothes, they are a good fit for my 27cm 1/6 obitsu dollfie

Finally dug a Barbie out of my daughter's toys. XD The dress is way too big in the chest and shoulders. I'm going to see if I can find a pattern to crochet some Skipper clothes and see if they fit.

Barraka1987's Princess

Fuzzy Friend

15,425 Points
    • Gaian 50
    • Generous 100
    • Newbie Helper 100
    Kegokec
    The Furry Fuzzball

Finally dug a Barbie out of my daughter's toys. XD The dress is way too big in the chest and shoulders. I'm going to see if I can find a pattern to crochet some Skipper clothes and see if they fit.
    cool, yeah, that should do better

Magical Hobo

Kegokec

Have you tried Blythe or Licca clothing?

Eloquent Senshi

27,050 Points
    • Magical Girl 50
    • Excitable Emoter 25
    • Bunny Hoarder 150
    PrincessEv
    Kegokec

Have you tried Blythe or Licca clothing?

Not yet. I don't own any of either. sad

Obsessive Cultist

Welp, guess I'm starting the new year with a new doll after all ..
    Found a Serenadedoll for a good price, and the seller's in my country which saves me the customs fee and int. shipping. Couldn't say no cos I've been silently fangirling over this company for a while now.

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

Hatsya

Which one did you get??
    I love Serenade Doll --- I really want to get the Rabbit one eventually. User Image

I have a thing for object heads ... she'd fit in well with my pumpkin head & my plans for a tv head. ;3c

Dapper Hunter

2,225 Points
    • Dressed Up 200
    • Treasure Hunter 100
    • Member 100
    I'm so close to my goal for my next doll. I'm only $36 away from ordering her, I'm so excited! xp

Obsessive Cultist

Pumpkin Kings
    Hatsya

Which one did you get??
    I love Serenade Doll --- I really want to get the Rabbit one eventually. User Image

I have a thing for object heads ... she'd fit in well with my pumpkin head & my plans for a tv head. ;3c

omg I love their Rabbit head, it's so pretty '-' I hope you can get it, so you can spam some photos 4laugh Haven't seen many owner pics unfortunately .,.
    I got a Nun SP :> She'll be here tomorrow I think (but will be modded into my male character Von. No idea how I'll do the leg mods yet .. lol)

A TV head sounds cool! o: Do you wanna make the head yourself?

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff