I remember seeing Makoto on a tumblr post~ He's very handsome. cool

Sandmancy's Bae

Baby

22,515 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
XFateX
Luts is all over the place with shipping. Sometimes they adhere to the 45-60 days. But sometimes not. My sister and I received our kid delf in June only three weeks ordering. Blank dolls ship much faster than face up dolls. But they are in the middle of a limited event. (...which they almost always are lately.)

Honestly, if you dont mind the wait... wait until November when they usually have a winter event.. its usually mid november

Why should I wait for an event?

Sandmancy's Bae

Baby

22,515 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
Ichiban Bandit
Chase lVle
Shattered Ciel
Chase lVle

I'm back again.
I've decided totally against recast. Not only is it theft but... it's so SHADY.

I am a little sad though... I don't think I can afford my Bisou right now, but I can set money aside for him...

I can however... afford this guy
(he was actually my first choice when I went doll window shopping, then I got carried away):
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
He's a Tiny Delf, from Luts.

Without makeup he's gonna cost me 240-50 with a wig. I can afford that.
In fact I could afford him right now but I'd be dead broke.

I'm just so excited to get one...the wait is already killing me.
Does anyone know how quickly Luts ships?
I heard Fairyland is pretty slow... several months slow.

I think they are 45-60 business days... Fairyland isn't as slow as it was even 2 months ago. It's 60-75 days... Not much different

That's good. c:
I still can't afford Bisou yet. XD
I'll get TYLTYL, he was my first choice.

Good choice~ Tiny delfs are adorable. 3nodding

If you want to start making clothing ahead of time, they're pretty comparable in size to lati yellow, and you can find pretty cheap patterns for that size on etsy. Like this one.

Thank you very much for that link! That'll come in handy!
The only down side for me on a Tiny Delf is they are so small...
They might be harder to make clothes for and a lot harder to find wigs for. :'c
Are they?

Sparkly Genius

Chase lVle
XFateX
Luts is all over the place with shipping. Sometimes they adhere to the 45-60 days. But sometimes not. My sister and I received our kid delf in June only three weeks ordering. Blank dolls ship much faster than face up dolls. But they are in the middle of a limited event. (...which they almost always are lately.)

Honestly, if you dont mind the wait... wait until November when they usually have a winter event.. its usually mid november

Many companies (Luts included) send a free doll head (called an "event head" wink with your order when you spend over a certain amount during an event period. If you wait until the winter event (which is what I am doing because I also intend to order a tiny delf) you will be able to get a free MSD or SD size head to do with as you please.

Spoopy Bard

23,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Party Member 100
Chase lVle
Ichiban Bandit
Chase lVle
Shattered Ciel
Chase lVle

I'm back again.

I am a little sad though... I don't think I can afford my Bisou right now, but I can set money aside for him...

(he was actually my first choice when I went doll window shopping, then I got carried away):

I think they are 45-60 business days... Fairyland isn't as slow as it was even 2 months ago. It's 60-75 days... Not much different

That's good. c:

Good choice~ Tiny delfs are adorable. 3nodding

If you want to start making clothing ahead of time, they're pretty comparable in size to lati yellow, and you can find pretty cheap patterns for that size on etsy. Like this one.

Thank you very much for that link! That'll come in handy!
The only down side for me on a Tiny Delf is they are so small...
They might be harder to make clothes for and a lot harder to find wigs for. :'c
Are they?

Depends on what you have in mind. Fur wigs (look like this) and Tibetan mohair wigs (they're made from wool, usually still on the pelt from the animal, and look like this) can often be made to a custom size. Fiber wigs can be more difficult to find, though tiny delf will be easier to shop for than my little Orientdoll. If you have some idea what you want to look for wig-wise we can probably give you some ideas.

Luts also sells wigs too, and will have some available in tiny delf size. c: Luts TDF wigs are here (mohair) and here (fiber wigs).

On making clothes, it will depend on how comfortable you are sewing on small scale. I find tinies the easiest to sew for, but I also sew by hand. A lot of people who use a machine find the tiny scale harder to manipulate.

As for why the other person told you to wait for an event, Luts offers special gifts depending on how much you spend during the event. Things like wigs or shoes, or even special limited edition heads. It's tiered out.

During the last summer event, the tiers were: $150 = free random wig (you could choose the size), $250 = free random shoes (you could choose the size), $400 = one of the event heads ... there were some other tiers too, but this gives you an idea.

It makes it easy to pick up some extra accessories at minimal cost. For instance, if the same deal with the wig happens during the next event you could easily get a random wig with your tiny. Even if it doesn't suit what you have in mind, it could serve until you're able to find a better one.

Spoopy Bard

23,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Party Member 100
Spore XP
Chase lVle
XFateX

Many companies (Luts included) send a free doll head (called an "event head" wink with your order when you spend over a certain amount during an event period. If you wait until the winter event (which is what I am doing because I also intend to order a tiny delf) you will be able to get a free MSD or SD size head to do with as you please.

Just so you can plan for it, you'll probably need to order more than just the tiny delf to get enough to get one of the heads free. I was checking out the amounts to write the response you can see above and it looks like it was $400 to get the head during the Summer event.

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
Chase lVle
Shattered Ciel
Chase lVle

I'm back again.

That's good. c:

Just remember that you can do layways with Denverdoll emporium

Sandmancy's Bae

Baby

22,515 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

Hmmmm, interesting.
But I don't plan to spend that much on a baby. D:
I don't have that much to spend... 250 is about how much he'll cost me.
But thanks for the info, I'll see what I can do.

Ishtear's Wife

Angelic Gatekeeper

17,375 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Chase lVle

Hmmmm, interesting.

Sorry to jump in late, but I have a Tiny Delf! Luts is an amazing company. I had no issue with my order and they shipped her out really fast. I believe it was a full month after ordering. The Tiny Delfs are so adorable. I've been thinking about getting another one. They pose wonderfully, and they fit clothes made for Pukifees and Lati Yellows. I found the wigs I bought from Luts to be small. I had to stretch them out to fit on my Tiny Delf. For my Doll ss(5.6-5.7in) wigs fit her perfectly. I make most of my doll clothes by hand and sewing for the Tiny Delf is pretty easy. If you have any other questions just ask I don't mind answer. Here's my girl Yuki with a can of soda for a height comparison.

Yuki and a can of soda
by Stokiaci, on Flickr

Sandmancy's Bae

Baby

22,515 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
Stokiaci
Chase lVle

Hmmmm, interesting.

Sorry to jump in late, but I have a Tiny Delf! Luts is an amazing company. I had no issue with my order and they shipped her out really fast. I believe it was a full month after ordering. The Tiny Delfs are so adorable. I've been thinking about getting another one. They pose wonderfully, and they fit clothes made for Pukifees and Lati Yellows. I found the wigs I bought from Luts to be small. I had to stretch them out to fit on my Tiny Delf. For my Doll ss(5.6-5.7in) wigs fit her perfectly. I make most of my doll clothes by hand and sewing for the Tiny Delf is pretty easy. If you have any other questions just ask I don't mind answer. Here's my girl Yuki with a can of soda for a height comparison.

Yuki and a can of soda
by Stokiaci, on Flickr

Is she an Alice? I love Alice, her eyes are so adorable. D;
She is second on my list, I want several of the Tinies.
5.6 5.7?
So... http://dec712241.gdreamweb.com/shop/step1.php?number=7859&b_code=B20101202054300&c_code=C20101202054301&m_code=M20120920031415
This is the one I want to get first, this will fit him nicely right?

Ishtear's Wife

Angelic Gatekeeper

17,375 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Chase lVle
Stokiaci
Chase lVle

Hmmmm, interesting.

Yuki and a can of soda
by Stokiaci, on Flickr

5.6 5.7?
So... http://dec712241.gdreamweb.com/shop/step1.php?number=7859&b_code=B20101202054300&c_code=C20101202054301&m_code=M20120920031415

She is an Alice. The wigs that Luts provide should fit. However, I think they aren't perfect and there will be some variances in size. The ones I received where very small and I couldn't get them on. They wouldn't even fit on my Pukifee who's head is smaller! I had to stretch the wigs before I could use them. Alice has a huge noggin so the Luts wigs may fit the other Tiny Delfs perfectly fine. Just thought you might like to know.

The wig you linked is adorable! Tyltyl would look so cute in it.

Fashionable Gaian

I have a soft spot for Tiny delfs and their 20 cm line.

Sandmancy's Bae

Baby

22,515 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
Stokiaci
Chase lVle
Stokiaci
Chase lVle

Hmmmm, interesting.

Yuki and a can of soda
by Stokiaci, on Flickr

5.6 5.7?

She is an Alice. The wigs that Luts provide should fit. However, I think they aren't perfect and there will be some variances in size. The ones I received where very small and I couldn't get them on. They wouldn't even fit on my Pukifee who's head is smaller! I had to stretch the wigs before I could use them. Alice has a huge noggin so the Luts wigs may fit the other Tiny Delfs perfectly fine. Just thought you might like to know.

Do you have any idea if LatiYellow heads would fit onto a LutsTinyDelf body?
http://latidoll.com/2007_en/index.htm?mode=product_view&big=2&mid=43&num=8047
I noticed they sell their heads separate and thought it would be perfect to practice faceups.

And yeah, the preview pictures of TYL show that wig just in a darker shade. I loved it too much to not pick one.

Ishtear's Wife

Angelic Gatekeeper

17,375 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Chase lVle
Stokiaci
Chase lVle
Stokiaci
Chase lVle

Hmmmm, interesting.

Yuki and a can of soda
by Stokiaci, on Flickr

5.6 5.7?

Do you have any idea if LatiYellow heads would fit onto a LutsTinyDelf body?
http://latidoll.com/2007_en/index.htm?mode=product_view&big=2&mid=43&num=8047
I noticed they sell their heads separate and thought it would be perfect to practice faceups.

And yeah, the preview pictures of TYL show that wig just in a darker shade. I loved it too much to not pick one.

I believe they fit reasonable well. Some people have put Lati heads on the Tiny Delf Centaur bodies. I'm not sure about the resin match.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff