Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ishtear's Wife

Angelic Gatekeeper

17,375 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Fate - Wow, I love the genderbender pics! Looks like you, Spore and Saff had an awesome time. I love see your dolls together.

Finlet - Aww, your little crawdads are cute! I love the mermaid theme you have going on.

Yuna - Annalee looks so mysterious with those eyes. I really like them. I love that color paired with her pink wig. She also looks very becoming in the gray wig.

Wendy - Cassie (Soa's alter ego) just adores Luciano. If I were you, I'd keep him far away from her. She's trouble.

I got my Leeke order in Sat. It was shipped very fast and the wigs and eyes are just amazing. I'm in love with them and will definitely order from there again. I got in 3 wigs and 2 pairs of eyes. The wigs are for Melody, Madelyn and Minhyun and eyes are for the two new girls. However,...someone stole Madelyn's stuff today and I don't think she's going to give them back....

User Image

User Image

User Image

Friendly Lover

Fearmyboxers
@Kinomi-sempie you have no idea how jealous i am of you to have got that Zuzu XD it sold out right when i had enough money to get it lol its really cute and so is the whole group *X*

T w T aaaw that's sucky. <3 and thank you <33

Fluffy Prophet

@ Stokiaci: that's my favorite look on her so far! and that's saying something... but the blue is so nice with her lip color. Dang she makes me want to reshell Eithne to a JID. gonk

Sparkly Genius

@Finlet - RS Li in coffee is my next plan. Gotta get Paige fixed, upgrade my phone, get my car brakes fixed up, and then it may be time... of course that will mean I will want more faceup work from you... >__<

@Stoki - Soa looks great in that blue wig! I love her profile.

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Oh Mal's googly eyes. His special eyes [My brand!]

I need to go to the store for more mountain dew. But it will have to wait until payday. :[

The soom box is squishy.. I like stepping on it. thus is still laying on the floor down here. xD Im bad..

And most of the dolls got renamed for their appropriate.. well, swapped gender. Kai was Kailey. and Eliza was Eli. Spencer and Hopes name could be.. both, thus didn't change.
I don't think we picked a name for Rosa. Or did we? She would make a wonderful Russ.
I don't remember Kouji's either..or Ophelias.. Man, I'm bad at this. Must be tired. Haha.

Ren didn't partake in the gender swapping because he's too cool for that. Or something. And then he fell on his face. It was his punishment for not playing.

Sparkly Genius

XFateX
Oh Mal's googly eyes. His special eyes [My brand!]

I need to go to the store for more mountain dew. But it will have to wait until payday. :[

The soom box is squishy.. I like stepping on it. thus is still laying on the floor down here. xD Im bad..

And most of the dolls got renamed for their appropriate.. well, swapped gender. Kai was Kailey. and Eliza was Eli. Spencer and Hopes name could be.. both, thus didn't change.
I don't think we picked a name for Rosa. Or did we? She would make a wonderful Russ.
I don't remember Kouji's either..or Ophelias.. Man, I'm bad at this. Must be tired. Haha.

Ren didn't partake in the gender swapping because he's too cool for that. Or something. And then he fell on his face. It was his punishment for not playing.

Sorry we destroyed your pop stash.
Ophelia was Oliver. I don't think we did name Rosa, I like Russ but I would perhaps go with Ross XD
I feel like we might have named Kouji... can't think of it. Kailey is the best.

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Oh. well I have a can left. I've had it for a little while now. I drink the mountain dew in moderation due to the effects mountain dew caffine has on me. I have to be smart with it. xD

xD Ross works.
We had to have named Kouji if we named Ophelia.. Oh well.

Hope [I wrote max originally.] is wearing that ugly wig still. xD
I will torment you guys with each visit! He will be wearing it.

Shikairu Nara's Partner

Lonely Phantom

16,100 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Fluffy Prophet

Mountain dew Voltage is my favorite. You guys know it has Ginseng in it, right? that's what makes you hyper.

@ Spore: I like the small bust waify body Li has, she'll probably be able to share tops with Maddy.

Sparkly Explorer

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
Stokiaci

Wendy - Cassie (Soa's alter ego) just adores Luciano. If I were you, I'd keep him far away from her. She's trouble.

Probably should keep him away. I've found out as of late that Luciano is a HUGE flirt. First he flirted with my friend Tessa by pulling up his shirt. (his arm was straight, snapped bent, and his hand caught his shirt XD). Then the other day when we were at my friends house (she has a RS Mei) the two of them were hanging. When we got in the car to leave I noticed his pants were un-buttoned. So yeah, Luciano with girls in general equals trouble XD

Devout Prophet

-pops in-

I brought Moira away for a face-up+body blushing today.
@__@ my little girl is turning into a proper ghost

-pops out-

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Finlet
Mountain dew Voltage is my favorite.
mine too but we don't have it here so i have to pay £1.50 for a can from import shops. emotion_8c

soooo bored of doll waiting. emo

Spore XP's Compadre

Advanced Loiterer

Ooo, did anyone see the new Dollmore mermaid? Beautiful face! <3
http://www.dollmore.net/shop/step1.php?number=11329

@Fin; Good question... I think I define my dolls by wigs first since I have a very specific idea of what wig I want for each doll, but any doll with a custom faceup is definitely more defined by that. 3nodding

@Stoki; Awww, Soa! <33 She almost looks real in that last pic.... I have to say, I am really digging the current eyes and wig, but then again I always think Soa is so pretty.

@Fate; LOL, at least a terrible new joke/tradition came out of that awful wig. rofl
Glad you're enjoying the box. >.>

@Hobo; Yay!! Be sure to show her to us. ouo I'm a big fan of her cute ghosty looks.

37,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Super Jumper 500
I'm sorry guys, but giving dolls characters is not my thing. I tried, and I feel like a lunatic doing it. No offense to anyone. That is great people give their dolls life by giving them characters. Like I said, its not for everyone in this hobby. They are my models for my personal likes and interests in different types fashion or themes. I really did try tho u-u

Fluffy Prophet

@ Lady Cressida: I understand that, I would feel wierd if I was, say... talking for or to one of my dolls. Yet I love imagining characters and an elaborate world. But if you want something pretty for your shelf that's cool too!

@ Saffron: if anyone here was to buy that mermaid doll I would guess it would be you or me. Btw little gem free choice is today!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff