Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Lunatic

10,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
@Kinomi-sempie you have no idea how jealous i am of you to have got that Zuzu XD it sold out right when i had enough money to get it lol its really cute and so is the whole group *X*

Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
Fearmyboxers
@Kinomi-sempie you have no idea how jealous i am of you to have got that Zuzu XD it sold out right when i had enough money to get it lol its really cute and so is the whole group *X*

What's the gif in your sig from? >o>

Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
XFateX
So Saf and Spore are on their way home from our long meet at my house.
I bought them pizza [sort of. My mom kind of did. Or was supposed to, but didn't give me money. xD]
and fed them blue mountain dew.

and now have a grocery list for next time they come over. xD

I have some crappy pics we took near the end for some group shots. We were supposed to do aphotostory, but then got distracted. xD

This sounds so fun and awesome ;o;

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Well, I had a good time, I can only hope Saff and Spore did too. xD
At least I know I can pump them with caffeine and they're fine.

Beloved Lunatic

10,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
Starlit Noir
Fearmyboxers

Gakuen Alice, its not a yaoi/shota anime lol its about people in a school with magic, the teacher has the power to use pheromones to get people to do what he wants and the boy uses fire lol but i loved the scene and had a friend make the gif for me years ago XD

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

So here's a few pictures we took from our meet up. :3
Saffron was coming to pick up Malocchio. [sorry if I spelled it wrong! xD] So it was her first time getting to play with him, too. >w<
Also, the boys got new wigs and eyes I haven't shared yet here, since I forgot.

Here's the creepers.
User Image

And the group.

User Image

Kouji and Spencer became friends.
Also there's Hope

User Image

Ren fell before I left to pick up pizza.I left him.. sort of. xD So Saff and Spore were nice enough to take a picture.
User Image

Who are these dolls? Can you guess?
User Image

How about now? Who are these?
User Image

Finlet--I hope you don't mind. 'Spencer' borrowed your wig.
User Image

I think we learned more about Mal yesterday then Saffron planned on. xD
User Image

Kailey and Mal
User Image

And Mal with his minion. Eli
User Image

Also spore
User Image

And Saffron
User Image
[Also my niece Paige and sister Marissa in the background. I was off getting pizza]

I couldn't get a good picture of Mals special eyes, I was very upset.

User Image

Okay. Sinc eI posted a million pictures, I'm going to run off now. xD

Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
Fearmyboxers
Starlit Noir
Fearmyboxers

Gakuen Alice, its not a yaoi/shota anime lol its about people in a school with magic, the teacher has the power to use pheromones to get people to do what he wants and the boy uses fire lol but i loved the scene and had a friend make the gif for me years ago XD

awww poo I understand though it looks like an adorable scene..>w< alas~

and OMG ADORABLE DOLLIES <3 Is that a Monzo? *drool* ;o;

Fashionable Fatcat

6,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
@XFateX: Oh wow it looks like you guys had a lot of fun :O Is that Spencer in girl's clothes? XD The dollies all look so stunning! ^_^

@Kinomi-sempie: Despite your pic being a phone shot I love how all of your dollies look X3

Wow with all of these doll pics it makes me feel weird that I only have one doll so far XDD Hopefully my tax return is a decent ammount so I can buy Annalee some good clothes. I'm just hoping the default size where I plan to get her things can fit around her large bust o_o

Anywayz, here are some pics of her new eyes!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Also, when Annalee wears Rhemorez's gray wig I feel like she looks kinda sad with her new eyes. I've been contemplating changing her style from a Harajuku style to maybe cutesy goth. Idk, still trying to figure out who she is XD

Sparkly Genius

@Finlet - I did not bring Maddy ;__; I stuffed Spencer into the lab coat though and it seemed to be appropriately tight and awkward on him XD The design is perfect.
I looooved your long tealish wig, I wanted to steal it and make Spencer a beautiful girl forever ;__; now that I've seen him as a girl I think he makes a better girl than a boy x__x

@Yuna - Annalee looks really good in that gray wig! (Yes, that was Spencer as a girl! and Ophelia as a boy, and Kouji as a girl, and Hope as a girl and Rosa as a boy, and Kai as a girl - it was switchy time)

@Wendy - Those purple eyes look great on Luciano!

@Kinomi - Pretty family!

@Fate - I thought about blue Mountain Dew all night. I need it in my life. Love the photos, thanks for posting! I bugged Saff like the whole time you were gone to get the pizza to take a photo of me so that's how that happened. She refused to smile for me.
Highlights of the night include: eating and drinking american food and beverage, giving Malocchio his googly eyes (people who are not Saf and Fate, could you even tell? XD), crossdressing all the dolls.

Spore XP's Compadre

Advanced Loiterer

@Yuna; Yayyy sleepover! x3 Rhemorez looks like he's the big brother of the group. xD I actually like his grey wig on Annalee!
And I like her new eyes, I've been wanting a pair like that!

@Wendy; Purple eyes, yesssss. They go so great with his wig. >w<

@Radio; I agree with Fin, the pink fur wig matches his blushing so I'd pick that one. 3nodding His elephant legs look tough to pose. @.@

@Kinomi; Awww, a Mir! heart So darn cute, you must be so happy with him. ; w ; He's so adorable sitting in your big guy's lap. xD

@Ciel; Good luck selling and/or trading, I'm a sucker for Pukifees myself, I hope someone offers you one!

@Fate; The chinchilla poop is cancelled out by the chinchillas themselves, who are adorable and fuzzy and the best things ever. I'm stealing one next time, I swear. >_> I love any animal who will sit on my shoulder.
Better yet, take us to the store with you next time, and we can marvel at all of the bizarre food in your country. rofl
Crossdress time was amazing. Next time I'm bringing Annette's clothes and we're forcing Ren into them. xD
P.S. You totally spelled Malocchio right. ;D

@Noir; Yes it is! A Gluino head on a Monzo body to be specific! :'3 He's my newest doll and Finlet did the faceup, blushing, outfit, and even made the horns for me. 4laugh I'm in love!

Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
Saffron Blehckchah
@Yuna; Yayyy sleepover! x3 Rhemorez looks like he's the big brother of the group. xD I actually like his grey wig on Annalee!
And I like her new eyes, I've been wanting a pair like that!

@Wendy; Purple eyes, yesssss. They go so great with his wig. >w<

@Radio; I agree with Fin, the pink fur wig matches his blushing so I'd pick that one. 3nodding His elephant legs look tough to pose. @.@

@Kinomi; Awww, a Mir! heart So darn cute, you must be so happy with him. ; w ; He's so adorable sitting in your big guy's lap. xD

@Ciel; Good luck selling and/or trading, I'm a sucker for Pukifees myself, I hope someone offers you one!

@Fate; The chinchilla poop is cancelled out by the chinchillas themselves, who are adorable and fuzzy and the best things ever. I'm stealing one next time, I swear. >_> I love any animal who will sit on my shoulder.
Better yet, take us to the store with you next time, and we can marvel at all of the bizarre food in your country. rofl
Crossdress time was amazing. Next time I'm bringing Annette's clothes and we're forcing Ren into them. xD
P.S. You totally spelled Malocchio right. ;D

@Noir; Yes it is! A Gluino head on a Monzo body to be specific! :'3 He's my newest doll and Finlet did the faceup, blushing, outfit, and even made the horns for me. 4laugh I'm in love!

NO WAY OMG....FINLET..;o; Lend me your glorious abilitieeees! Take me on as your apprentiiiiice ~ o~ He looks amazing!

Fluffy Prophet

@ Fate: aww, I feel like I was there looking at all those pics. hehe the gender switching. Do we define our dolls more by sculpt or wig eyes and clothes? I recognize everyone but only by closer inspection.

@ Spore: I tried to make him boyish, but man.... so cute ^^ emotion_kirakira I wanted that wig so bad for Abyss. It looks so good on Spencer!

@ Starlit: I'll help in any way I can, but I'm still learning, myself. Thanks so much!

Sparkly Genius

Finlet
@ Fate: aww, I feel like I was there looking at all those pics. hehe the gender switching. Do we define our dolls more by sculpt or wig eyes and clothes? I recognize everyone but only by closer inspection.

@ Spore: I tried to make him boyish, but man.... so cute ^^ emotion_kirakira I wanted that wig so bad for Abyss. It looks so good on Spencer!

@ Starlit: I'll help in any way I can, but I'm still learning, myself. Thanks so much!

I find that most of the more immature sculpts can go either way. More mature and defined sculpts are harder to pass as the opposite gender, but it can be done. I define my dolls by the faceup along with clothing and wigs. Body shape paired with the head also helps! I usually find Kouji doesn't make that great of a girl, but he really rocked Ophelia's princess dress!
See, I need to get a new super girly doll now to give long flowy teal wigs and stuff. x__x

Fluffy Prophet

@ Spore: that green color would look amazing on tan skin! Maybe a Doll leaves G or a coffee colored RS Li

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
Here is to hoping x-x;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers