Lucky Saint

15,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Spore XP
Electrified CandyPop

@Spork: YAY! Anything but Lexi, god I hate that name

Is that your real name (like Alexis or something) or do people just like somehow shorten electrified into lexi?
Nice guess! My name is Alexis, and everyone in my family has some variation of it @.@
Little Sis: Lexi-Lex
Mama: Lexi-Mama
Grandma Dolly: Alexis
Grandma Gwen: "Kayla, er Nikki, I mean Girl!" Or Alex
Everyone on my Papa's said: Dave's kids (also my little sis's nickname)

Kayla is my 10 year old sis, and Nikki is my 42 mama. I'm not 10 nor 42 or do I look like it, so please don't call me their names, Grandma ; n;

Desirable Lunatic

XFateX

So someone send me this

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2011/07/09-1/get-dolled-up-with-ball-joint-stockings

OMG WANT!

>.>

<.<

-goes back to sewing-
Not one company, but others. I feel there is way better stuff for SDs then there is for MSD or the poor 20cm dolls that I am having a b***h finding things for them. I can't say about my 2 Iple girls since they can wear some SD things.

I wonder what Rose would look like wearing a black thong.....

Desirable Lunatic

Indecent Memories
Not one company, but others. I feel there is way better stuff for SDs then there is for MSD or the poor 20cm dolls that I am having a b***h finding things for them. I can't say about my 2 Iple girls since they can wear some SD things.

1 word

Barbie ><

My Kimyou and Agathion have sooooooooooooooo much barbie stuff x.x
The Goddess Shilen
Indecent Memories

1 word

Barbie ><

I tried Barbie clothes on Mi. Only shorts and short skirts fit if they have elastic waists. Tops...forget it
The Goddess Shilen
Indecent Memories

1 word

Barbie ><

I tried Barbie clothes on Mi. Only shorts and short skirts fit if they have elastic waists. Tops...forget it

Don't get me started on the shoes D:

Desirable Lunatic

Indecent Memories

Ya i have the problem too sometimes. Kimyou having the body of a pre-teen. Tru skipper/tommy shirts they should fit better :3
The Goddess Shilen
Indecent Memories

Ya i have the problem too sometimes. Kimyou having the body of a pre-teen. Tru skipper/tommy shirts they should fit better :3

Yup. I had a skipper clothes from some McDonald thing that fits Mi perfectly. Clothes don't bug me, its the damn shoes I am having a tough time find anything that is nice looking...

Sparkly Genius

Electrified CandyPop

Nice guess! My name is Alexis, and everyone in my family has some variation of it @.@

Kayla is my 10 year old sis, and Nikki is my 42 mama. I'm not 10 nor 42 or do I look like it, so please don't call me their names, Grandma ; n;

Aww lol well rest assured I will not call you any of those names, so you're golden.

@IM - It's true, the little kids do seem to be neglected at times. If they are not Lati Yellow, it can be rough. Can Mi wear stuff for littlefee/Yo-SD/Lati Green? Etsy has some good stuff for those guys, but the abundance is with the biggers dolls.

Lucky Saint

15,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Spore XP
Electrified CandyPop

Aww lol well rest assured I will not call you any of those names, so you're golden.

@IM - It's true, the little kids do seem to be neglected at times. If they are not Lati Yellow, it can be rough. Can Mi wear stuff for littlefee/Yo-SD/Lati Green? Etsy has some good stuff for those guys, but the abundance is with the biggers dolls.
Good! ; u;

Desirable Lunatic

Indecent Memories
The Goddess Shilen
Indecent Memories

Yup. I had a skipper clothes from some McDonald thing that fits Mi perfectly. Clothes don't bug me, its the damn shoes I am having a tough time find anything that is nice looking...

Ya I had the problem too. but I don't mind it to much, all my kids are wild children and run around shoeless and half naked most of the time XD

Desirable Lunatic

ooo
I just had an idea for the photo contest. Brb
Well....Miyu loves running around bare feet, but the one on its way is another story...

Uh oh xD

Sparkly Genius

The Goddess Shilen
all my kids are wild children and run around shoeless and half naked most of the time XD

I like this statement.

And yay, photo contest <3

Desirable Lunatic

Spore XP
The Goddess Shilen
all my kids are wild children and run around shoeless and half naked most of the time XD

I like this statement.

And yay, photo contest <3

: P

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out