Welcome to Gaia! ::

Indecent Memories
I need your help folks. I am looking for a nice pair of mature heels for Rose (can't be over 6cm inner length) that are go perfect for a Elegant Lolita or Elegant Gothic Lolita outfits.

Does she have high heeled feet, or will the shoes have to be the sort of heels that fit flat feet?

If she has heeled feet, Leeke has lots of options--they list the length of their shoes (not inner, though), and since you need less than 6cm inners you'll probably bounce back and forth between M and D sizes. You might want to ask other owners that have your specific doll how Leeke shoes fit their dolls--then it won't be so much of a gamble.

I think these would look nicest with gothic or classic lolita ensembles, and they're more mature designs:
Wingtip-Style Heels
Rose-Decorated Heels
Awesome ankle boots
Lace-Up Heels (M--couldn't find D)

I linked to the D sizes, but you can easily find the M sizes by clicking over to that section in the shoe category.

I also LOVE these shoes from Nine9. They're so elegant!
Brass Button Ankle Boot Heels

Sparkly Genius

aurae

I vote for Crobidoll Jun, Spore~ I think he has a really charming sculpt!

So far he is winning me over for sure.
I need to find more pictures of him with faceups other than the default - I don't like the teeth lol and I want to see if he looks fine with a closed mouth faceup (if that makes sense).
aurae
Indecent Memories
I need your help folks. I am looking for a nice pair of mature heels for Rose (can't be over 6cm inner length) that are go perfect for a Elegant Lolita or Elegant Gothic Lolita outfits.

Does she have high heeled feet, or will the shoes have to be the sort of heels that fit flat feet?

If she has heeled feet, Leeke has lots of options--they list the length of their shoes (not inner, though), and since you need less than 6cm inners you'll probably bounce back and forth between M and D sizes. You might want to ask other owners that have your specific doll how Leeke shoes fit their dolls--then it won't be so much of a gamble.

I think these would look nicest with gothic or classic lolita ensembles, and they're more mature designs:
Wingtip-Style Heels
Rose-Decorated Heels
Awesome ankle boots
Lace-Up Heels (M--couldn't find D)

I linked to the D sizes, but you can easily find the M sizes by clicking over to that section in the shoe category.

Iple release their feet parts last month. I'm still waiting for them to become available separate to buy. Thank for the links. *hides the one with glittery pumps away from Yun* I seen one platform Mary Janes from Leeke that I came close ordering once. The rest looked over cause at the time I was going for a more gothic theme. 9Nine style boots do fit since some owners have them. I usually go by the Unona/MNF fittings since JIDs have the similar feet sizes as them. So what fits them, will fit my JID girls.

Shame Dollheart shoes are made for Volks MSDs

Dapper Phantom

6,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
I'm gonna post a photostory here~ No words, and I tried to make the photos small enough for this to not be annoying. If Photobucket decides not to let me resize them, I'll take it down.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Dapper Phantom

6,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
Awe, darn it. Some worked but others didn't. >.<

Fluffy Prophet

@ Tao: They all look resized to me, Emily has a pretty bottle necklace. Aoife looks like his feelings were hurt!

@ Spore: DiM Arno comes to mind, he isn't cheap though Arno

I just got back from a mini-vacation. It was awesome! My hubby and I had romantic Italian food.
I hope that you can find pictures like you're looking for, Spore~ Honestly I didn't even notice his teeth until I went back and really, really looked after I read your mention of them. So I bet he can easily be painted so that they don't show--it looks like they're represented by a teeny-tiny gap.

I'm sorry that not all of your pictures worked, Tao~ That's too bad! Your dolls look very pretty and quite melancholy in the pictures that I see.

That sounds like a wonderful mini-vacation, Finlet~

Aaaaand here's a picture of my first doll (although she's long been sold, sadly), just because she was such a cutie and I'm feeling nostalgic~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dapper Phantom

6,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
@Finlet: Oh good! And thanks, I'm slowly filling it with gemstones from Ebay. His feelings definitely were.

In a week I go to San Diego for Comicon! I'm so excited.
aurae

My god! I have a pair of those, but in MY size! =P
Your first doll was so cute. Hee hee ♥

@Spore: I also vote for Crobidoll. He is just adorable >o<
I woulda suggested Luts Pine but he's a kid delf.
bishiecake
aurae

My god! I have a pair of those, but in MY size! =P

See, that's the sign of a good shoe~ ♥ Desirable in any size!
Indecent Memories: What about these?

Sparkly Genius

@Tao - Emily is so pretty, it is nice to see lots of spam of her. ^^

@Fin - Thanks for the suggestion, I'm not very keen on the sculpt though. It has the sort of look I am looking for but I think it is the lips that are too big or something. Glad you had a fun little vacation ^^

@aurae - Aww, your Violet was pretty, but your new girls are gorgeous too so no worries! And I did find one other Jun whose mouth was painted without the teeth, so there is hope for him yet!

Dapper Phantom

6,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
@Spore~ Awe, thank you. She's so mean to Aoife, though.

Fluffy Prophet

Ever wake up and just really want to spend money? I'm having one of those days. Self control.... wearing thin. Must.... resist *dies*

Sparkly Genius

@Tao - Awee. Your other two need more lovin lol.

@Fin - All the time, Fin. D: It sucks but you just gotta reign yourself in.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff