Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Noob

4,750 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Timid 100
  • Full closet 200
@Lilac nice 2 meet u
@everyone any tips on how 2 do a boy dolls face up ?

Sparkly Genius

@Lilac - Welcome! What a cute and yummy looking cake. Your doll is lovely, I would like to see your others as well! (I am also in need of an actual camera aside from my cell phone but, I am lazy XD)

@Bishie - That is a cute photo. smile

Fashionable Lover

8,700 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Fizzflower
@Lilac nice 2 meet u

Check deviantart for tutorials and if you are on den of angels, check there. Lots of info on both sites!

Spore XP's Compadre

Advanced Loiterer

Hey guys, I haven't posted for a very long time... xD I was very absorbed by a game I was playing in Teh Hoarding Guild.
Which I suppose means I'll have to fill this post with updates. ;D

So I just realized I got no pics from the meetup I went to on Sunday. Only 6 people anyway. We got to see a tan DZ SD size boy... he had very long legs and with his platform boots he was at least 76cm tall! This girl had another boy doll too, but I can't remember his sculpt. The other two people there brought a SM Amber and a Junior Delf... um... I want to say Kara? He was adorable, I loved his size!

Then I also met up with someone I met at Doll North since she was visiting London, and she brought two Pukipukis in a glasses case. ; w ; Can you even believe that?! And of course she brought one of her adorable little Soom tinies. (Unless the head wasn't Soom... I can't remember what she said he was... but she has Soom bodies for everything so I always just assume.)

User Image
User Image

I have decided that I lovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelovelove Pukpukis and I NEED ONE. I want Flora very badly. <3 And maybe Piki or boy Lily.
I just can't justify spending $160 on a doll that's a 1/3 of the size of most dolls that cost that much. O_o

Also, Annette is home from her body blushing! And she's got her new wig. She looks so pretty, I almost don't want to put clothes on her LOL.

*dolly nudity to follow*
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/Publah/DSCN5632.jpg
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/Publah/DSCN5653.jpg
I just love how soft and subtle it is, she feels more realistic now.
Pretty manicure <3:
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/Publah/DSCN5634.jpg

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
Saffron Blehckchah
No really... GET a Puki.. they're Beyond worth their price... I've got like 4... I was so grossed out by the price at first but they are SOOOO SOOO worth it

I've got a Flora, Piki and 2 Sugars.

Spore XP's Compadre

Advanced Loiterer

Shattered Ciel
Saffron Blehckchah
No really... GET a Puki.. they're Beyond worth their price... I've got like 4... I was so grossed out by the price at first but they are SOOOO SOOO worth it

; w ; Jealoussssss.
I am positive I will end up doing it, there is no way I can resist them. xD At first I thought I might want a Pukifee instead, but I feel like their body:head ratio would throw me off.

Beloved Noob

4,750 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Timid 100
  • Full closet 200
Miss Shelock Holmes
Fizzflower
@Lilac nice 2 meet u

Check deviantart for tutorials and if you are on den of angels, check there. Lots of info on both sites!

thanks i dont have an account on den of angles so i'm just going 2 use fin's emotion_hug

Tipsy Dabbler

6,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Hey everyone! I have a picture to share from last Sunday's meet up.

User Image

The one on the far left is an AoD 90cm, then a Mecha Angel girl, and the other two are 70cm dolls.

I can definitely say I wouldn't want a 90cm or Mecha angel. I might consider a Souldoll Herculean but 70cm is otherwise my max.

Spore XP's Compadre

Advanced Loiterer

Oh yeah, I'll try to reply to some things now. xD

@Fizz; Oh man, I can't wait to see your Shine... Finally David won't be the only boy doll in the house, haha. xD

@Fearmy; Yessss, hope your Moon will be home very soon then. :3

@Fate; I hope your painting is done soon. x'D Talk about time consuming.

@Lilac; Welcome to the thread! Your girl is so pretty! I don't see many Soulkids around. :0
And that piece of cake has made me really hungry.... xDD

@Spore; I actually like the purple on Maddy way better so that worked out. x'D I need to take a pic of Rosa in the dress you gave her. Pink and red are definitely her colours. I need better shoes for her. >n< Thinking of entering one or both of the 2079 Realms GOs, I'm glad they're really slow because I don't want to pay for more shoes right now. xD

@Yuki; D'aww, Kiki is looking so cute, I just love her little tutu. x3

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
Saffron Blehckchah
Shattered Ciel
Saffron Blehckchah

; w ; Jealoussssss.
I am positive I will end up doing it, there is no way I can resist them. xD At first I thought I might want a Pukifee instead, but I feel like their body:head ratio would throw me off.

Well I've got both Puki and Pukifee I love them both.. if you're worried about head size get one with a multihead plate like Zefi or Bonnie!

37,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Super Jumper 500
PukiPukis are evil D: They are soo freakin adorable. I don't like their size...

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Saffron Blehckchah

@Fizz; Oh man, I can't wait to see your Shine... Finally David won't be the only boy doll in the house, haha. xD

@Lilac; Welcome to the thread! Your girl is so pretty! I don't see many Soulkids around. :0

@Spore; I actually like the purple on Maddy way better so that worked out. x'D I need to take a pic of Rosa in the dress you gave her. Pink and red are definitely her colours. I need better shoes for her. >n< Thinking of entering one or both of the 2079 Realms GOs, I'm glad they're really slow because I don't want to pay for more shoes right now. xD

Talk about no sleep. xD

Smitten Duck

Saffron Blehckchah

Thanks ^^ Im finally enjoying her more then was before 3nodding

and about the pukifee head to body ratio xp
Its true, the heads are way big for the body. Kiki is very top heavy with her big head, long wig, and hat or headband I have to keep on her to keep her faceplate on lol.
But they are so cute! But I too want a pukipuki, I want a chocopuki really bad. But for sure I will one day get a pukipuki rose heart

Spore XP's Compadre

Advanced Loiterer

@Ciel; Oh yeah, I forgot about the multi-heads... but then again in the pictures I see, they end up looking too little for the body. xD To me the multi-heads end up being the worst of both worlds for the Pukis. At least Pukipukis are proportionate, I think I will be happy if I do get one. :3

@Cressida; Yeah, I can see where they'd just be too small for some people. Have you ever found any 20cm dolls that you like?

@Fate; That is not good. xDD

@Yuki; Ah yes, I do hope you can get your Chocopuki one day! x3 I had almost forgotten that you've wanted one for a long time. xD But Kiki has turned out so pretty, it's a good thing you got her. :3

Fashionable Lover

8,700 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
007 by ShelockHolmes, on Flickr

I just put some pictures of Pip up! Have a look, please!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff