Smitten Duck

Dr Mystic Blue
Yuki-Saurus
Dr Mystic Blue
Yuki-Saurus
Dr Mystic Blue
*stalks*
Hi Mystic 4laugh You stalked me xp
I did. I was freaking out. That guy texted me this morning...nothing serious...just asking me how I was along with a mini comic about sushi and I just freaked out...I wasn't sure if to respond to him or what...my friend texted me back saying I should just respond "Better than the past two days. I wasn't planning to talk to you until I got back from Florida"...all my gathered strength from the past day just seems to be slipping away D:

oh...and these dolls are really cool! Along with the outfits...I wish I had one!
Ah I didnt realize you liked this guy so much cry

You should get one! Its such a fun hobby!
Neither did I...I really did...but he's just so passive. He thinks people can move on so fast...I don't know what's wrong with him. He just keeps in contact with all his exes and s**t even though he knows some of them still have feelings for him and I'm just like...you need to give me time and space to get over you and you should do the same for them...it's not being mean it's just giving us time to move on...cause he told me that even though we can't be together in that way he still cares for me....and I just told him that I care and want to care about him too...but just as a friend...and I need time to get there...I need to move on so that when he does get a girlfriend or something I won't be jealous and I can just truly be his friend.

But it's so expensive sweatdrop
He doesnt seem like a good guy to me, he does too many weird things from what youve told me. like living with another girl and acting like a father to her child.. kinda weird.

it is very expensive! But actually you can find dolls that are decently priced 3nodding
you should look around^^
Im having so much fun making clothes for them Xp
Yuki-Saurus
Dr Mystic Blue
Yuki-Saurus
Dr Mystic Blue
Yuki-Saurus
Dr Mystic Blue
*stalks*
Hi Mystic 4laugh You stalked me xp
I did. I was freaking out. That guy texted me this morning...nothing serious...just asking me how I was along with a mini comic about sushi and I just freaked out...I wasn't sure if to respond to him or what...my friend texted me back saying I should just respond "Better than the past two days. I wasn't planning to talk to you until I got back from Florida"...all my gathered strength from the past day just seems to be slipping away D:

oh...and these dolls are really cool! Along with the outfits...I wish I had one!

Neither did I...I really did...but he's just so passive. He thinks people can move on so fast...I don't know what's wrong with him. He just keeps in contact with all his exes and s**t even though he knows some of them still have feelings for him and I'm just like...you need to give me time and space to get over you and you should do the same for them...it's not being mean it's just giving us time to move on...cause he told me that even though we can't be together in that way he still cares for me....and I just told him that I care and want to care about him too...but just as a friend...and I need time to get there...I need to move on so that when he does get a girlfriend or something I won't be jealous and I can just truly be his friend.

He doesnt seem like a good guy to me, he does too many weird things from what youve told me. like living with another girl and acting like a father to her child.. kinda weird.

it is very expensive! But actually you can find dolls that are decently priced 3nodding
you should look around^^
Yea everyone I talk to sees how weird it is except for him! He should realize that no girl would be ok with that situation. Not to mention I just told him that we both deserve someone that will fight for us...or that at least I want someone that will fight for me. Cause it really bugged me that he gave up so easily even after saying how much he liked me. And maybe he thinks I'm too much trouble... but if that's the case then I really want someone who will want to go through all that 'trouble' in order to be with me. That's the kind of love I want.

I think I would have more fun making the clothes xD I need to figure out how to work the sewing machine

Smitten Duck

Dr Mystic Blue
Yuki-Saurus
Dr Mystic Blue
Yuki-Saurus
Dr Mystic Blue

you should look around^^
Yea everyone I talk to sees how weird it is except for him! He should realize that no girl would be ok with that situation. Not to mention I just told him that we both deserve someone that will fight for us...or that at least I want someone that will fight for me. Cause it really bugged me that he gave up so easily even after saying how much he liked me. And maybe he thinks I'm too much trouble... but if that's the case then I really want someone who will want to go through all that 'trouble' in order to be with me. That's the kind of love I want.

I think I would have more fun making the clothes xD I need to figure out how to work the sewing machine
You deserve a guy to fight for you, the way he handled it made it seem like he didnt care too much ...

making clothes for a doll is a great way to learn!!
Yuki-Saurus
Dr Mystic Blue
Yuki-Saurus
Dr Mystic Blue
Yuki-Saurus
Dr Mystic Blue

you should look around^^

You deserve a guy to fight for you, the way he handled it made it seem like he didnt care too much ...

making clothes for a doll is a great way to learn!!
This ******** a*****e! He texted back "Or at least have the courage not to let someone amazing go because we're afraid. We both deserve much better than that." burning_eyes he just called me a ******** coward. Edit: well my friend thinks he's calling himself a coward

or clothes for me.

Smitten Duck

Dr Mystic Blue
Its hard to tell if hes calling you or him that sweatdrop
youre not a coward.

Hehe or clothes for you too ^^

Fashionable Lover

8,700 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Yuki-Saurus
Dr Mystic Blue
youre not a coward.

Clothes for everyone! or matching outfits!

Smitten Duck

Miss Shelock Holmes
Yuki-Saurus
Dr Mystic Blue
youre not a coward.

Clothes for everyone! or matching outfits!
that would be cute ^^

Smitten Duck

Beloved Noob

4,750 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Timid 100
  • Full closet 200
@Yuki-Saurus awww that pic is so cute 3nodding

Smitten Duck

Fizzflower
@Yuki-Saurus awww that pic is so cute 3nodding
Thanks ^^ I loved how it turned out 4laugh

Beloved Lunatic

10,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
*x* I just got an email from mint on card letting me know my dollzone Moon order is being shipped to them and will be shipped to me after they get it and check it out, this is my first dollzone doll and my first dragon, i have my fingers crossed it gets to them quickly and makes it to me before the convention.

@Sexy Hobo, *x* Ray is so cute love the face up

@Yuki-Saurus your doll is adorable, love the headband and eye color *x*

Smitten Duck

Fearmyboxers
*x* I just got an email from mint on card letting me know my dollzone Moon order is being shipped to them and will be shipped to me after they get it and check it out, this is my first dollzone doll and my first dragon, i have my fingers crossed it gets to them quickly and makes it to me before the convention.

@Sexy Hobo, *x* Ray is so cute love the face up

@Yuki-Saurus your doll is adorable, love the headband and eye color *x*
Thank you^^ I just made the headband like 5 min before i took that xp
Blue eyes are perfect on her I think, I was so happy that she came with blue eyes

37,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Super Jumper 500
Question for those who hybrid dolls before. Is it worth the money to hybrid a doll? How would you determine where the doll belongs in company discussion wise? And what is the difference between hybriding and keeping the dolls original body?

Beloved Noob

4,750 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Timid 100
  • Full closet 200
i have 219 dollars so i just have to get the money to cover shipping should i get shine or keep saving up? emotion_eyebrow

Fluffy Prophet

Yay! leverage to get Fizz to mow the lawn and wash the car XP

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas