Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Prophet

@ Fin and Stokiaci: that's one of my bjd fears too, but I'm more afraid of jacking up someone elses doll. It's my worst nightmare. I'm no proffessional but I do atleast try to use paints that won't stain so the worst that will happen is I send it back blank.
When I have someone elses doll I'm aware I hold their heart in my hands, it's scary

I finally finished my Dryad monster high repaint! here she is: Deviantart

Gender Bender Entry:
User Image Before & After User Image

Smitten Duck

Roslyn Pryce

Gender Bender Entry:
User Image Before & After User Image

Too much CUTENESS!!! 4laugh

Smitten Duck

i made some felt dresses whee
User Image

Shikairu Nara's Partner

Lonely Phantom

16,100 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
@ Saffron - I get what you are saying, but she is an local LGBT activist so she get into what she does to help the LGBT community. She doesn’t mean to be.. Rawr LOL just sort of happens with her.

@ Raziel - Good for you ^_^ I’m glad he is safe at home and looking better than ever, that’s what matters.

@ Spore - Oh I know I see both sides which is why I don’t really care either way I’m more amused she said it in a way that treated dolls like humans… I pointed that out to her after the fact and she was a little embarrassed over it but still it was funny.

@ Roslyn - So cute hehe little ones are easier to Gender Bender with cause they lack some of the.. Bigger parts that bigger dolls have XD

@ Yuki-Saurus:
Awww, thankies. whee Malaren wasn't very happy about wearing a dress, he would've preferred to streak. But he had no choice. Rinnie has this issue with pants too...she doesn't like them. :p
Ooo adorable dress! I love it on Kiki. heart

@ Yami_No_Requiem:
heart Thankies, Yami. I agree. lol Just change the hair here and there and you're set!

Shikairu Nara's Partner

Lonely Phantom

16,100 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
@ Saffron - Before I for get lol I'm getting DZ 1/3 Yage-2 http://www.denverdoll.com/images/dollzone/yage2col.jpg

Spore XP's Compadre

Advanced Loiterer

@Raziel; She suits the sexy role so much better. x'D Isn't it funny how a wig change can totally change your perspective of a doll? I actually had the opposite planned for my girl, Annette - she was supposed to be a sexy French lady, but she turned out to be sweet and gentle instead. xD Jezebel is like a way more posh and sexy version of her in this outfit LOL.

I wouldn't trust Iple either now! So weird. O_o And is it just me or do their heads/faces look smaller IRL?

@Roz; If you love the sculpt then you must get her. >w< I personally thought of this doll from Luts when you said grownup Rinnie, could've just been the pinkness that did it. xDD
OMG LOL I had to do a double take because Malaren and Rinnie transition into opposite genders so smoothly. rofl

@Fin; Your dryad turned out so well! :'3 You're always so creative with the way you customize dolls. Her leafy hands are the coolest.
Also, I wish everyone felt the same way about other people's dolls as you do - I know I certainly feel that way, and it's why I don't touch most people's dolls. It's hard for me to believe that anyone would be careless with another person's precious doll. :<

@Yami; Oh god, she is so cute. <3 I can't wait to see pics. OwO Are you getting her with a faceup or no?

Smitten Duck

Roslyn Pryce

@ Yuki-Saurus:
Awww, thankies. whee Malaren wasn't very happy about wearing a dress, he would've preferred to streak. But he had no choice. Rinnie has this issue with pants too...she doesn't like them. :p
Ooo adorable dress! I love it on Kiki. heart

@ Yami_No_Requiem:
heart Thankies, Yami. I agree. lol Just change the hair here and there and you're set!

haha I thought maralen looked like he was enjoying it xp
I didnt know that about Rinnie, but now when I think of it, Ive only ever seen her in dresses whee
Thank you ^^ I had so much cute felt and I didnt know what to do with it xp

@ Yami_No_Requiem:
Yage is such a cute girl. I love her face.

@ Saffron Blehckchah:
I really do love how cute the sculpt is, before he pointed out Airi I was thinking of Souldoll's new Snow White. xD That doll is super cute but I'm not sure if she's Rinnie material. I went through a lot of girlies to see if they would fit her. Both she and Malaren have evolved so much since I first started to write out her character that it's scary. Malaren ended up being...two different people.

@ Yuki-Saurus:
He smiles just about for anything. xD He's a weird one. As far as for Rinnie she only wears pants as undies under her dresses. :3
Well, I think it turned out to be a super cute dress. Yay for cute felt!

Shikairu Nara's Partner

Lonely Phantom

16,100 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
@ Saffron- I’m getting her with out as I plan on getting a good friend of mine to do her face up… she is my Halloween Girl. Nuff said bwahahaha XD

@ Roslyn - I know she was my 2nd choice, but the reason I got her was because she was being discontinued and was 100 dollars less than the one I originally wanted… 100 dollars makes a really big difference

Smitten Duck

Roslyn Pryce

@ Yami_No_Requiem:
Yage is such a cute girl. I love her face.

@ Saffron Blehckchah:
I really do love how cute the sculpt is, before he pointed out Airi I was thinking of Souldoll's new Snow White. xD That doll is super cute but I'm not sure if she's Rinnie material. I went through a lot of girlies to see if they would fit her. Both she and Malaren have evolved so much since I first started to write out her character that it's scary. Malaren ended up being...two different people.

@ Yuki-Saurus:
He smiles just about for anything. xD He's a weird one. As far as for Rinnie she only wears pants as undies under her dresses. :3
Well, I think it turned out to be a super cute dress. Yay for cute felt!

aww he is so cute ^^ Ahh how cute ^^ I l ove Rinnie <3
Thanks^^ I know!! I love going to hobby lobby and looking at all the cute felt!
I have super cute fabric too but everything I try to make with it doesnt turn out sweatdrop

Desirable Lunatic

Finlet

I finally finished my Dryad monster high repaint! here she is: Deviantart

oh wow I love! how she came out! just beautful heart

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Oh jeez.
I love going through my 'my pictures' folder.
The pictures/art I never finish.. xD

User Image

I look at this and am like '..why did I work on this till it was done?;

Beloved Lunatic

10,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
*x* i am going to a convention friday with Zev and Miru, just got a email saying Moon is on her way from Mintoncard, but she will get here on the day i leave >.< so i will miss her...thank goodness i have people going to be over to watch my dog

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff