Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello! Please call me: Raine or Rai or Ray or any derivative like that
About you: I'm 22, from Australia and studying to be a High School Teacher
How you got into the hobby: My old housemate had some and I fell in love with them
Your dolls: Only one at the moment
User Image
Name: Aurora
Sculpt: Second hand Dream of Angel body with a Dream of Doll Shall head
Date Received: Honestly can't remember
Personality/Backstory: She was MEANT to be all regal and elegant and stuff, but the doll itself has decided that it's more of a prankster
Favourite aspect of the hobby: Playing with the eyes and hair~

Fashionable Lover

8,700 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Welcome both Paula and Raine!

Spore XP's Compadre

Advanced Loiterer

Welcome, Raine! Aurora is gorgeous, Shall is such a great sculpt. <3 I especially love her mismatched eyes, so pretty. >w<
Funny how dolls decide their own personalities. xD

@Eludya; Ha! The Tidus outfit is great. xD I also got a kick out of those gold pants, Thotep is probably one of the only dolls I've seen who could pull those off. xD And Gamrut's robe is just beauuuutiful.
I hope someone posts pics of your sister's stuff eventually, I'd love to see. @.@

@Roz; Thanks! Glad to see Rinnie and Malaren being cute in your sig as usual. xD I feel you on sending them out for faceups, I wouldn't be able to stand it. ; n ;

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
@raine; shalls are so pretty~~ i recognised her right away. 4laugh

Beloved Lunatic

10,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
Raine-Den-Adel

*x* love your doll, my doll Zev has one blue eye and one green eye

User Image

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Hey.
So I know it's not related to the thread but I just bought a bag of pretzels.. hot wing style, and I'm eating them now.. instead of spending money on doll stuff.
I'm so naughty. ;3

Fluffy Prophet

sorry I'm behind.. I'll have to catch up on the posts I missed.
I've just been obsessed with doing my mh custom, Fizz did one too! she's all spotty cause she's pumpkinhead's daughter.
But I'm having an issue blending. I can't seem to blend on vinyl like I do resin. Any advice guys?

Amateur Hunter

10,800 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
saffron: lol yes they are expensive but i think they are worth it, both because they are beautiful and i fell in love with them. cat_4laugh i do anything for those i love heart

roslyn: thank you cat_razz

how can i get membership on den of angels there is this invite code thing and i dont know anyone at DoA cat_crying (ones again sorry about my crappy eng scream )
Fearmyboxers
Raine-Den-Adel

*x* love your doll, my doll Zev has one blue eye and one green eye

User Image

HOMG she's gorgeous!

This is probably my other favourite photo of Aurora from when my ex lent us a dress and some eyes. I miss that big green floofy dress. IT WAS SO PRETTY!

User Image

Desirable Genius

@ Pagla
Membership is only if you get invited by someone who already has an account on DoA.
If you send me your e-mailaddress in a PM, I'll invite you ^^

@ Finlet
Don't forget to post pictures once it's done wink

@ Fate
Oh my.. how could you?! .. XD

Fluffy Prophet

I forgot if I ever shared Elsa... I think I did with the blue hair
User Image
Oh and Heidi's new dress.. so spoiled
User Image
@ Raine-Den-Adel: I have a DoD hybrid too! an Isis, but I always liked Shall and Calla

Fluffy Prophet

Spore XP

Another question (random):
Does anyone know where I can get ballet flats for my dolls? How about some cheap black heels? Why are BJD shoes so expensive? D; $15 and under please =(

I saw the pink shoes here and thought of you: Collectasy

Spore XP's Compadre

Advanced Loiterer

@Fate; Love of food srsly gets in the way of doll saving. xDD

@Fin; Glad to hear you guys are having so much fun with the MH customs! We'll definitely have to see them when you're done. :3
Elsa is gorgeous!! <3 If you're planning on selling her it'll be a piece of cake.
And of course Heidi is spoiled. xD Her wardrobe is so beautiful.

@Raine; Aurora is adorable in that floofy dress! I want a lovely frilly dress for my TF Jasmine one of these days. x3
P.S. Zev is actually a boy, haha! xD

@Paula; I certainly understand that, my Heliot cost an arm and a leg but I just knew he was a part of my collection. x3 Are the two Volks dolls you want limited? It sounds like they are but I don't know anything about Volks to be honest! >.>
<3 Heidi's dress, I wish I could make stuff like that for my dolls.

Sorry if I come off as whining or something, but I kinda had a pretty bad day at work and need to vent some. I've been at my job for about 5 years, and was called into the office to be told I'll either be terminated or placed in a different department, all because I can't fill eggs, milk and creamers by myself in 3 stinking hours when they are pretty much wiped out. Apparently they'll make the decision tomorrow, after they talk with the store manager, but I don't know what else to do. It seems to me that I'm doing all that I can do as fast as I can, and no one helps out whatsoever so it's all on me. I wish I could challenge them to do what I do when it's wiped out in their time frame, so they can see what I go through.

Rainbow Seeker

7,350 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Hey all! Sorry for not being here, was a busy week. Hope everyone had an awesome 4th of July. <3
Ahhh so many beautiful doll pictures! <3

Finlet: Elsa is so cute! Her eyes are so beautiful and her hair <3 I love Heidi's new dress!

Rai: Aurora is beautiful! I really love her wig and her eyes. <3

Here are pictures of Silas' and Sage's new faceups. I think I'm going to redo Silas' though. His eyes brows are really bugging me and just something is not right. o_o.... Its kind of funny looking at before and after pictures of him because it seems he has taken in a different personality. lol
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces