Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Hoarder

12,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
bambi's dress

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fluffy Prophet

@ khrystyan: nice, I like how it drapes off her shoulders. She's such a pretty doll.
@ Fate: you're probably right, but i'm afraid of having to wipe it, since a faceup takes me many hours over a few days. But I guess it is more practice. It'll be hard to do the faceup with conviction if I have it in my subconscious that it'll get wiped

Lonely Hoarder

12,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
thanks finlet.
it needs serious work though. x.x

Desirable Lunatic

Spore XP

Sadness. *tear*

heart

Fizzflower
it will be a big change she is going from a circus style to a black butler style u know the anime right? 4laugh

I know the anime. I can't wait to see pics of your doll's new outfits ^.^ I'm a big fan of the serie's style biggrin

Desirable Lunatic

so.. yea.. lol
I have been working on some little cakeys and Reijin decided to play with them XD

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=433606116659105&l=c33d20f03b

Lonely Hoarder

12,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
those are so cute.

Desirable Genius

Daniel Has Amnesia
Ches says hi to Asaro.... /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\つ

Asaro says hi back biggrin

User Image

That face reminds me of Kyubey ^////^
->> /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\つ

User Image

Spore XP
@Neo - Aww Asaro looks cute. Did he enjoy watching Madoka?

Yes biggrin It was fun >w<''

@ Finlet
-few pages back-
I love Illyana in that dress biggrin
Also congratulations on your new girl's arrival ^^ she's very adorable.
I can't wait to see how she turns out eventually.

Fluffy Prophet

Thanks! she's going to be super cute!
I've been so busy doing the faceups (redhead style, I hope it works)
and helping Fizz with Catherine, but she's really talented at faceups even without me. I'm all tuckered out. I love all the pictures, cute cakey's Shilen, they have perfect facial expressions.

Sparkly Genius

Greetings from Florida! I did end up bringing Max and I took a few pics of him around the resort today smile It is nice and warm here and I really want to nab the little lizards that run everywhere. Today we just hung around the resort (I have been up since 4am oh my) swimming and sunbathing, and then we went to downtown Disney where it poured on us and we got sopping wet. x__x Tomorrow is Animal Kingdom!

@Fin - I think you would try the faceup you had envisioned on her and if you don't like it, wipe it. If you already doubt it and feel like your subconcious will keep you from doing a good job, then you already have your mind made up! What other plans do you have?

Beloved Noob

4,750 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Timid 100
  • Full closet 200

Fluffy Prophet

Spore XP
Greetings from Florida! I did end up bringing Max and I took a few pics of him around the resort today smile It is nice and warm here and I really want to nab the little lizards that run everywhere. Today we just hung around the resort (I have been up since 4am oh my) swimming and sunbathing, and then we went to downtown Disney where it poured on us and we got sopping wet. x__x Tomorrow is Animal Kingdom!

@Fin - I think you would try the faceup you had envisioned on her and if you don't like it, wipe it. If you already doubt it and feel like your subconcious will keep you from doing a good job, then you already have your mind made up! What other plans do you have?

Oh man, am I jealous! that sounds amazing. Animal kingdom would be like a dream.
the only other faceup I would do would go with Leeke's pale turquoise wigs, but it would never work with red hair, so I really had to pick hair first then makeup.

Desirable Lunatic

Spore XP

did you go to disneyquest like i told you to?

Smitten Duck

Fizzflower: Amazing face up <3

Spore: That sounds like so much fun ^u^

Fashionable Gaian

Shattered Ciel

emotion_kirakira

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

MissMissie
Shattered Ciel

emotion_kirakira

.___.