Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I have about the same problem, only mine are a bit larger. I've noticed that if you buy women's clothing in the small and extra small sizes, that they fit better, and go long enough so that your waist is covered.

I also like women's sizes and petite sizes for women because they fit better, and I can also feel like I'm a really small size, compared to the junior sizes, which seem like they were made for all the anorexic girls with five foot long legs and a cup boobs.
Totally agree, I have issues finding shirts too. . . One of my favorite shirts ever, is an extra large (it's made tiny in the first place) and my boobs are like *SUPER SMOOOOOSH* It kinda really sucks.

Oh. . .and prom dresses, freaking A! It took me soooo long to find one that fit me in my chest. . . Either too big of a chest or too tiny, it was frustrating.
Tis getting late and I needs to get to bed! You can't have beauty sleep if you don't go to sleep after all! So I shall be going to bed now! Good night all my small booby, big booby, and booby loving comrads!!!
Sexual.Deviant
Bloodlent
Sexual.Deviant
Jimmy_101
i dont like boobs

Are you gay?
Oh wait. Even gay men like boobs.
What's wrong with you then? xp

Haha yeah I was wondering... Boobs are just fun, period.

I'm straight and female and I still find boobs fascinating. Lol.

Me too im straight as a board but i still love boobs theyre my favorite part 3nodding
Jezehbelle
I have 36DDs.

Some people think this isn't a problem, and in some respects, is a good thing. However, I'm inclined to disagree when it comes to one department:

Clothing.

Specifically shirts.

Everything else will be fine with the shirt.
The shirt looks good, just in general.
The tummy's just right.
It's long, and I like long shirts.
It's all great on me.

Except I can't breath and my boobs have been smooshed up to my chin. (Not literally, but damn).

So I go up a size. The shirt's loose everywhere else, except my boobs, who are still being suffocated.

And then, there's extra large. I don't know why, but they end up being loose as hell and end up looking like a sack. ):

I HATE YOU TINY BREASTED WOMEN OF THE WORLD!

Not really, but because there's so many of you, stores carry clothing and bras for you. It shouldn't take me a couple of hours to find a single cute bra that's my size.
We should have two sections of clothing. One for no boobs, and one for all boobs, dammit. )<

Discuss:
The unfairness of clothing
Big Boobs Versus Little Boobs
Etcetc

Edit:

As it's coming up in the topic alot:
I LIKE MY BOOBS.

Fer seriously, they're fun. D: I like feeling baywatchy when I run. x_X;

And also, they're nice. (: However, I don't like the DISCRIMINATION I HAVE because of my buzzumkas. ):

Oh. Oh. You think you have it bad? Try 36G with a size 10 waist. Finding my wedding dress has been HELL in a handbasket.
ares379
Tis getting late and I needs to get to bed! You can't have beauty sleep if you don't go to sleep after all! So I shall be going to bed now! Good night all my small booby, big booby, and booby loving comrads!!!

Night Night
pseudovivipary
Jezehbelle
I have 36DDs.

Some people think this isn't a problem, and in some respects, is a good thing. However, I'm inclined to disagree when it comes to one department:

Clothing.

Specifically shirts.

Everything else will be fine with the shirt.
The shirt looks good, just in general.
The tummy's just right.
It's long, and I like long shirts.
It's all great on me.

Except I can't breath and my boobs have been smooshed up to my chin. (Not literally, but damn).

So I go up a size. The shirt's loose everywhere else, except my boobs, who are still being suffocated.

And then, there's extra large. I don't know why, but they end up being loose as hell and end up looking like a sack. ):

I HATE YOU TINY BREASTED WOMEN OF THE WORLD!

Not really, but because there's so many of you, stores carry clothing and bras for you. It shouldn't take me a couple of hours to find a single cute bra that's my size.
We should have two sections of clothing. One for no boobs, and one for all boobs, dammit. )<

Discuss:
The unfairness of clothing
Big Boobs Versus Little Boobs
Etcetc

Edit:

As it's coming up in the topic alot:
I LIKE MY BOOBS.

Fer seriously, they're fun. D: I like feeling baywatchy when I run. x_X;

And also, they're nice. (: However, I don't like the DISCRIMINATION I HAVE because of my buzzumkas. ):

Oh. Oh. You think you have it bad? Try 36G with a size 10 waist. Finding my wedding dress has been HELL in a handbasket.

Jeezus O_O You win the thread XD Bustiest girl we've ever had in here.
Oni-Angel
I have about the same problem, only mine are a bit larger. I've noticed that if you buy women's clothing in the small and extra small sizes, that they fit better, and go long enough so that your waist is covered.

I also like women's sizes and petite sizes for women because they fit better, and I can also feel like I'm a really small size, compared to the junior sizes, which seem like they were made for all the anorexic girls with five foot long legs and a cup boobs.

Gah, I hate anorexic women >_< I need a woman who's curvy and feminine.

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
pseudovivipary

Ouch. I had a similar problem with my dress. I had to order a size 20, for it to barely fit my boobs (it made them into mighty large cleavage). They're going to have to take it in at the waist A LOT, though.... xd
My beloved thread... ;_;
*Goes into thread withdrawal* Whyyy >_<
Bloodlent
Oni-Angel

Some girls cant help being skinny xp
candilion
Bloodlent
Oni-Angel

Some girls cant help being skinny xp

XD Well I won't condemn them... I just have my preferences, you know?
Why did it have to die ;_; I LOVED THIS THREAD
WHAT IF

You got half your boobs surgically transferred into me.

Because I am a tiny-boobed woman.

And then we would each have like... C cups.

AND ALL WOULD BE FAIR.

...no. I like my A-minuses redface

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas