Welcome to Gaia! ::

the tiny tits are jealous of you
I suppose having large breasts can be a problem with clothes, I guess I'd feel sorry for you if you weren't in love with them
I hate it when chicks talk smack about being flat and wanting bigger boobs. first of by the time im like 40 i will probably have back problems. I cant sleep on my chest 'cause the weight is kinda a problem. And i can't find shirts to wear. So have now given up and i now wear dude shirts. Which by the way are very comfy. And i cant hold a normal conversation most of the time 'cause my chest is being looked at. And normal bras hurt 'cause they don't grip me right so now i wear sports bras. and normal bras accent my boobs too much so they look even bigger. i hate big boob. I'm a 36'DD. I hate it. crying
I like my boobs, and if soomeone else doesn't then they can work with their hands that night instead of me.
lol j/p.
Clothing is mass manufactured to fit the general image their consumer is.

If you want something to fit:

a. try Walmart, you can't find clothes that are small that are "actually" small, its all big

b. wear tshirts. They're great, they're affordable. (unless, you get them at ******** hot topic or spencers who are both rip off artists. ******** 20 dollars my a** cuntholes. )
[******** you right back, jealous.
My boobs weep for you. );
Jezehbelle
I have 36DDs.

Some people think this isn't a problem, and in some respects, is a good thing. However, I'm inclined to disagree when it comes to one department:

Clothing.

Specifically shirts.

Everything else will be fine with the shirt.
The shirt looks good, just in general.
The tummy's just right.
It's long, and I like long shirts.
It's all great on me.

Except I can't breath and my boobs have been smooshed up to my chin. (Not literally, but damn).

So I go up a size. The shirt's loose everywhere else, except my boobs, who are still being suffocated.

And then, there's extra large. I don't know why, but they end up being loose as hell and end up looking like a sack. ):

I HATE YOU TINY BREASTED WOMEN OF THE WORLD!

Not really, but because there's so many of you, stores carry clothing and bras for you. It shouldn't take me a couple of hours to find a single cute bra that's my size.
We should have two sections of clothing. One for no boobs, and one for all boobs, dammit. )<

Discuss:
The unfairness of clothing
Big Boobs Versus Little Boobs
Etcetc

Edit:

As it's coming up in the topic alot:
I LIKE MY BOOBS.

Fer seriously, they're fun. D: I like feeling baywatchy when I run. x_X;

And also, they're nice. (: However, I don't like the DISCRIMINATION I HAVE because of my buzzumkas. ):

i know how you feel. i dont personally have big boobs myself.. but my gf where's a 32DD.. her sister is an F and her mother is a DDD.. its in their blood.. many breast reductions have happened over the years in that family

Sexy Tree

I like 'um large.

>B

3,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Elocutionist 200
why wont you be like Pan Anderson and barely wear anything at all? surprised
I heart big boobies. G cups for all!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items