Welcome to Gaia! ::

This thread makes me happy to be an A cup.
liquid.Paradise
Now, now. Everyone be quiet please..
*waits a couple seconds* Everyone
shut the hell up! liquid.Paradise wants to talk. <|3

-------------------------------------------------------

User ImageTrust me, I know how you feel. Exact same problem.User Image

-------------------------------------------------------

Okay, she is done, now everyone get back
to talking again. She got a makeover and is no longer
needing Seals. + it's her birthday
on the 30th of April! <3 <3

Oh, Final Fantasy fan ^^ Yay! I think most of these other tools aren't FF players >_>
I have a c cub bra and people always make smart a** commments about my boobs, i hate all the people who do. The flippen things are on my body and oh damn i dont know that eek oh please some one fill me in,! i have no idea what these flippen things on my body are

NOT

People are foold.
XD This thread is so dead
creepyheather
i swear...they are only making clothing for girls with b's and below

yah they do. I don't hate small breasted women, but as far as cloth go they favor c and below. You have to go to special stores if you want cloth and bra's that fits your boobs.

I don't like Vic' secret becaus they rarely have thing for girls that have D to DD and beyond boobs. even then, the bras are design in a way that not as pretty.

I still love my boob though. Makes me look sexiar in a bathing suit xd
Evadora
creepyheather

yah they do. I don't hate small breasted women, but as far as cloth go they favor c and below. You have to go to special stores if you want cloth and bra's that fits your boobs.

I don't like Vic' secret becaus they rarely have thing for girls that have D to DD and beyond boobs. even then, the bras are design in a way that not as pretty.

O_o I thought Victoria's Secret had a lot of stuff for large-chested women... ^^
Bloodlent
Evadora
creepyheather

O_o I thought Victoria's Secret had a lot of stuff for large-chested women... ^^

Maybe, but they are also for SKINNY big boobed women.
Hi smile
I have small boobs because I'm kind of half male.
Hey... you can't have everything your way, alright? You have nice big boobs. So you have trouble finding clothing? w/e It's a fair trade. Stop complaining!!
Mine are a 35-C If you don't like them and think there to big, Eaither Go on a diet and lose weight your breast will get smaller. Mine did. Or go for surgey and get them smaller.
i have "content" boobs for my size [i r a tiny girl] but when i try on shirts either teh boob part is huge or too small and fits in teh wrong places and stuff ;__;
You know those inbetween sizes that some brand carries?

Well I'm inbetween an A, and an AA. I have absolutely ho hips either. My body looks like a frickin 10 year old asian boy. @_X

I heard that in japan, the sizes are one smaller. Like if you're a B in the stats, then you're a C in japan. So... does that mean that if you're an AA in japan... your boobs go in!? lol
well its better then nothing at all ! hehe
women with big big boobs...hope you dont burst
Uhg! I hate that! Damn you small boobed women!

Well. At least there are some stores who acctully make clothing for bid boobed gals.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff